The Stig and Me

Story Info
UK’s top secret racer: as good in the dark as on the track?
1.4k words
4.44
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dimly lit by a single lamp. A wide, low plush couch is covered with a few soft pillows. A robe for me is draped over a chair. There isn't much else, but the room is still warm and inviting.

I slip out of my clothes and pull the robe over my shoulders. My heart is racing with excitement. He'll be here any minute. I wonder how this will work? His identity is one of Britain's best-kept secrets... will I be one of the lucky few in on the secret? I giggle nervously as a thought pops into my head: what if he leaves the helmet on?

There's a knock on the door and I turn abruptly towards it. "Come in," I call. The lamp goes out and the room is instantly pitch-black. I blink slowly a few times. It's so dark, there's no difference between eyes open and eyes closed.

I hear the door open and heat floods through my lower body. He moves through the darkness with ease. Some say he can see in the dark... Then his hands are on me, sliding under my robe, and my eyes close again, this time on their own. I reach out to touch him. His chest is bare, his arms smooth and muscular. He bends his head to kiss me, and his lips are soft and sure. I kiss him back, dizzy with desire.

His hands slide up and down my sides under the robe, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind them. I take a step closer to him, reaching up to drape my arms around his neck. Our kiss deepens and he moves his foot between mine, nudging my legs apart. I oblige.

His hands move to my hips, separating the sides of the robe and pulling me against him. He's naked, and the heat of his body presses against me. Another wave of dizziness rushes over me, and I clench my hands into his shoulders.

My robe slides off into a puddle on the floor, and he gently guides me back to the couch. We're still kissing. His cock is hard against my stomach. My breathing has quickened considerably, and I can feel the wetness between my legs.

He lays me down on the couch and then lies down beside me. His mouth trails down my neck as his hands continue to slide up and down my body, now cupping my breasts, now brushing across my nipples, now reaching down to lightly stroke the insides of my thighs. His mouth reaches my right nipple, and he takes it in his mouth, gently brushing his tongue across it. My back arches and I sigh with pleasure.

He takes his time with my right breast, and then slowly moves across my chest to the left one. His hand is working its way up my inner thigh with a delicious slowness that's about to make me swoon. Some say he can slow down time itself... The wetness between my legs is astonishing. I'm dripping on the couch.

He kisses his way down to my stomach. My breathing is so ragged now I almost feel like there's not enough oxygen in the room. His hand finally gets to the top of my thigh, and he touches me with a single finger. It's as though his finger is electrified. I buck my hips, impaling myself on his hand.

I feel his shoulders shake slightly under my hand. Is he laughing? CAN he laugh? His head moves down a tiny bit more, and his mouth is on my clit.

I can't help it. I cry out with pleasure and relief. At the same time, he slides a single finger into me with absolutely no resistance. I dig my fingers into his shoulder, arching my hips up to meet him as he sucks on my clit and slides his finger in and out. He adds another finger, and then a third. Three fingers stretches pleasantly, and I'm riding waves of pleasure higher and higher.

He adds a fourth finger now, which stretches a little past the pleasant mark, but, coupled with the suction and friction on my clit, nearly pushes me over the edge. I start to see flashes of blue and red and yellow behind my eyelids, or maybe it's in the room, I can't tell. The orgasm hits me like a tidal wave, pulling me under with breath-taking force.

I cry out his name. I had been worried earlier that I would do that at this point, and that it would sound silly. I was wrong. Hearing myself call out his name as the orgasm he caused pounds through me is an experience unlike anything else. My heart hammers against my chest as the waves begin to recede.

I'm briefly concerned that it's over. One orgasm -- one lap around - that's all you get. There's nothing to worry about, though.

He pulls his hand from me and gently pushes on my hip. I oblige, rolling to my side and then raising up on my knees. He leans against my back, bending me forward over the back of the couch. I smile in the darkness, knowing that this is going to be good.

He runs his hand up my thigh, damp with sweat and my own juices. One finger finds my opening, and then I feel the tip of his cock against me. I brace myself against the back of the couch as another wave of dizziness breaks over me. This is really getting ready to happen.

He presses against me, and the end of his cock moves into me. I moan into one of the cushions as he pulls out and then presses in again, going a little further this time. I understand now why he'd worked four fingers into me earlier. He's huge. Of course he is.

I feel myself stretch around him. He moves slowly, pulling out almost all the way each time and then sliding back in just a little farther than the time before. He is patient and I am about to faint. His hands at my hips are strong, powerful, pulling me back around him with each slow thrust.

Then, after what seems both an eternity and no time at all, he's all the way in. On the last thrust, he pulls me tightly against his body. I can feel his sack nestling against my clit. He leans over, gathering my hair in one hand and pressing his lips to the back of my neck. The kiss tingles all the way down my spine and a whimper escapes me.

Then he starts to move. Slowly at first, but I'm so wet it doesn't take long for him to start picking up speed. I move my hips back towards him, meeting him hard at every thrust. His hands are back at my ass, guiding me up and down his cock.

The waves of pleasure start to build again. I reach down to stroke my clit, slowly, and I feel his hand move closer to my ass. Oh God, I think. Yes, please. Oh please.

He grasps my asscheeks tightly, one in each hand. As he thrusts back and forth inside me, his thumbs graze back and forth on the underside of my ass. Then they press on my cheeks, gently separating them.

"Oh, yes," I say out loud, and he rubs his thumb across my asshole. The waves of pleasure double, and I almost laugh out loud. "Yes, yes," I say, a little louder. His thrusting has picked up speed, his cock moving inside of me like it was moving on its own. He presses his thumb against me and my body slowly yields to him. He pushes the tip of his thumb into me, and then withdraws. Some say... ohh... some say...

"Oh God," I gasp, "please don't stop." He slides his thumb in again, starting to work it deeper into my ass the way he'd worked his cock into me. Back and forth, in and out, farther each time. The sensations are cascading down on me, the pleasure almost too much to bear. I feel my second orgasm coming, and I move my hand from my clit. Not yet. I'm not ready yet.

But his touch proves too much to resist, and the orgasm sweeps over me. As I cry out, he presses his thumb all the way into my ass and pulls me tightly against his cock with his other arm. Then I hear his breath quicken, and his cock twitches inside of me as he groans quietly.

We stay like that for a moment, catching our breath, leaning against each other. Then he carefully pulls out. There's a small rustle, and then the sound of the door opening and closing. The small lamp on the table comes back on. I look around the now-empty room and smile. Some say he fucks as good as he drives. I say he fucks better.