The Stone that Grew a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above them the gentle smile of the ancient statue as the girl locked her ankles over the old man's back and his restored and enhanced penis began to move, thick, long and stimulating.

The ancient statue presided as perhaps - who knows - it had done countless times over the ordinary act of sexual intercourse between man and woman. On the hard, cold floor they rolled, the young assistant curator and the old curator. Between her thighs his strong erection pumped, sliding like the lubricated hydraulics of some piece of modern machinery - such a modern simile for an act so old.

The security cameras recorded all but did not see, hidden as it was deep within Meryem's body the climax of the sexual intercourse. The smooth marble drop being forcibly ejected at speed from the curator's urethra by the power of his ejaculation.

It is said if you climb the hill to where the old temple ruins stand, leave your clothes and wash naked in the cool water of the spring and if you are a virgin and pure then the ancient statue of Himeros will stand before you in the way men stand in your dreams and you will be permitted to mount and then descend the hill virgin no more.

It is whispered there is a statue in the museum's reserve collection, a statue of a naked man with the most wonderful erection. A thing to make a schoolgirl giggle and blush. It is whispered that if you hide in the museum at closing time you can do more than gaze upon the statue.

The whispers about what you can do are very quietly spoken.

12