The Stonehenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Drusha's curiosity is satisfied
4.2k words
4.71
16.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Edan was leaving the longhouse, the chieftain watched his daughter as she smiled sweetly, as one does after getting their way.

"Will that be all, my father?"

"Come sit here next to me for a moment, my daughter. Let's talk."

She did as her father requested, and waited expectantly for him to speak.

"Ah, Drusha, my daughter," he said with a smile, slowly shaking his head. "You have the spirit of the Northwind in you, just like your mother. And you look just as she did as well, you know, especially when you smile. The Northwind can be a stubborn and difficult spirit, at times even dangerous, and when it blows, nothing that stands in its way can hope to succeed in their intentions and goals of taming it. The Northwind will always have its way. Those who respect that fact, and allow it to blow its course as it will without hindrance, can learn how to harness its power and will prosper from it. The spirit of the Northwind is forever seeking out the spirit of the Southwind, and whenever the two find each other and combine their powers, it always creates a tumultuous tempest, with powerful flashes of lightning, and awesome booms of thunder."

Drusha was listening intently. After a short pause, her father continued.

"When I was a young man, I had set off on a trading expedition across the angry waters of the Northern Sea. After many days at sea, we came upon the mountainous land of your mother's people. She, like you, was the daughter of a chieftain. Her father knew about his daughter what I know about you, that the spirit of the Northwind was strong in her. She had to search out the spirit of the Southwind, and nothing was going to stop her. So her father allowed her to leave with me, to blow southwards as she was always meant to do. Other men from her clan, who desired her greatly, were envious of me, and this caused great problems, but they couldn't stop the power of the Northwind, though they tried, they were doomed to fail before they even had begun."

"Do not worry yourself about the things that attempt to prevent you from doing the things you are destined to do, for they will fail as well. The spirit of the Northwind always will have its way, and it is better for those that help and allow the spirits to do as they will. But always take care in your path, and go with honor."

"I will, my father," she smiled, full of love and respect for her father. She rose and hugged him. She left the longhouse and went to find Habiru.

Over the next several days, while her husband was gone, Drusha spent nearly all her waking hours with Habiru. After her father had gotten approval from Menthalos for Drusha to learn the Egyptian language with help from Habiru, both Drusha and Habiru enthusiastically set about to the task.

Drusha would wake early in the morning and take her meals with Habiru, then stay with him throughout the day. In the evenings, after dinner, when darkness settled over the village, they would sit together in either her hut or his tent, going over Egyptian words and sounds. Drusha was an eager and quick learner, and Habiru was a patient teacher.

One evening, a week after her husband had left, they were sitting together in Habiru's tent. They had begun taking their dinners alone, rather than communally in the longhouse, so that way Habiru could continue teaching her as they ate. They had just finished with their food, and Drusha set aside the plates and cups. Drusha thanked him in Egyptian. During the week, Drusha had learned quite a bit, and had tried to use the words as much as she could so they would stick in her mind through repetitive usage.

However, her learning Egyptian from Habiru was only secondary to the primary reason she spent so much time with him. Her initial fright of the dark man had quickly turned to curiosity, this curiosity had developed into an interest, and the interest had in turn led to a physical attraction to him.

It was a mutual attraction, and they both knew it, yet nothing had happened between them besides glances, smiles, and innocent touching. Both wanted more from each other, yet neither knew how to proceed further, or even if the should. Tonight, that would change.

"Dinner good?" asked Drusha in broken Egyptian.

"Yes, it was very good, Drusha."

She smiled at him, then turned the other way to gather the plates. She stopped in mid-movement when she felt him lightly touch her arm. She turned and looked at him. He raised his hand and began lightly touching her cheek. She just stared at him and before she knew what to do, his lips had touched to hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a moment she put her hand on his chest and his hand moved around to the back of her head, holding her to him.

She tensed for a moment when she felt his other hand cup around her breast from the outside of her clothing. It felt so good to her, and soon she gave into the sensation and let her body relax as he continued to gently grope and massage her breast. She wanted to feel more, but it would have to wait.

She broke from the kiss, looking at him with smiling eyes.

"I like Habiru!" she said, then let out a little giggle.

Habiru gave a short laugh at her expressed excitement in her limited Egyptian.

"I like Drusha, too!"

"I must go now, and sleep. Goodnight, Habiru," Drusha said, then leaned forward to give him another kiss.

Drusha walked back to her hut full of high spirits and wearing a smile that wouldn't leave her face. She giggled to herself a couple of times. That night, both lay awake alone for a while, unable to sleep, and full of good feeling thoughts about the other.

The next morning, Drusha and Habiru ate together as usual, but inside of his tent instead of out in the open. They had begun falling into the habit of staying out of sight from the others. After they had finished eating, it wasn't very long before they had begun kissing as they had done last night. Once again, Habiru had moved his hand over her breast, only this time she didn't tense up, and when his hand found its way inside her shirt, she welcomed the feel of his hand on her bare breast with a little moan. She felt like she was on fire.

Habiru relished the sensational feel as his hand enveloped the softness of her breast. He moved his hand to the bottom of her breast, cupping her fullness in the palm of his hand. He touched his fingertip to the taut pertness of her nipple.

Drusha was getting more excited and the fire in her was building as their kissing grew more passionate and urgent. She let out another moan, a little louder and muffled. From the corner of her eyes, she caught sight of movement within Habiru's clothing at the spot between his legs. His manhood was awakening.

Gently, she pushed away from him and he immediately withdrew his hand from within her clothing.

"Are you alright, Drusha?" he asked.

"Yes, I good, Habiru. But today, I go to Temple to talk with spirits."

"I will come with you."

Drusha smiled at him, but shook her head. "I go alone."

Drusha left his tent, and the village, heading towards the Great Stones. She didn't know why she was going, only that she had felt a sudden, strong urge that told her to go to the Great Stones. It would probably be the last time she would be able to do so before the start of the Harvest Celebration.

When she arrived there, she felt at peace among the quiet, towering stones around her. She sat in her usual spot in the center, facing west. The sun was high overhead.

From a distance, in a small stand of trees, Habiru watched her, having followed soon after she left the village. Hours passed, but she never moved. Habiru picked up a piece of fallen wood and began work on carving it with his copper knife.

When the sun began to dip towards the western horizon, clouds began moving into the sky. Still, Drusha had not moved. Habiru stood and began to walk towards the Great Stones. He walked until he came up behind her.

"Drusha?", he called to her softly.

She opened her eyes, facing the western sun sublimely. At that moment the wind picked up, blowing chill from the north. She stood slowly and turned to face him. He looked at her serene expression and smile. She walked up to him and embraced him for a moment. When she pulled back, she smiled again, then reached out, undoing the leather ties of his shirt. When the last was undone, she brushed open his shirt, revealing his chest. She ran her hands over his chest, lightly and slowly, before leaning forward to plant small, soft kisses upon it.

One hand fell down, rubbing his maleness through his trousers. Habiru reached up to her shoulder and reverently pushed her shirt down off one shoulder, leaving it bare. He continued to push the fabric down her arm, until finally a breast was exposed.

Drusha still had her hand firmly upon Habiru's manhood, having felt it as it grew big and hard. She then removed her hand and slid her clothing off from her other shoulder. Her dress was tied at the waist, and so the upper half fell down and hung loosely about her waist, leaving her naked from the waist up. Drusha watched Habiru's expression and it pleased her to see him gaze upon her.

Habiru's eyes drank in the sight of her wonderful and awesome nakedness. He had seen light-skinned women before and had often dreamed of them, but he had never seen one naked and certainly not one as fair and beautiful as Drusha. Her skin was creamy smooth and unblemished. Her breasts were perfectly rounded and stood out prominently upon her chest with a largeness and fullness that stood in contrast to her slight frame. Her nipples were small and a pale pink, pointing stiffly out from arousal and the chill air.

Habiru exhaled heavily as he ran both hands over her breasts. After satisfying his sense of feel, he leaned forward and lightly kissed first one nipple, then the other, before finally opening his lips to suckle on it.

Drusha closed her eyes from the pleasurable feeling. She held his head into her breast for a few moments before gently raising his head up to face her. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and locked her lips onto his. As his hands continued to fondle and grope her breasts between them, their tongues began dancing playfully inside each others mouths.

After several moments, Drusha reached down without looking and untied his trousers at the waist, then, breaking her lips from his, she glanced down. Habiru commenced with kissing and sucking on her neck. Breathing heavily, Drusha dropped her hand inside his waistband and down into his pants. Her fingers made contact with his hard manhood and she wrapped her fingers around it. Without yet seeing it she felt it was quite large. Then her hand explored down further and she cupped his low-hanging sac of skin in the palm of her hand. She juggled and gently rubbed each of his balls with her fingers, as if measuring them by feel, and was pleasantly surprised by how very large and heavy they both were.

She withdrew her hand and took a step back suddenly, surprising Habiru. She looked at him with a seriously determined look upon her face and with eyes glazed over with want and lust. The Northwind picked up with a howl. More clouds were moving fast overhead. She flashed a quick white smile, then grabbed his hand and hurriedly led him a short distance, closer to the center of the Great Stones. She let his hand drop and turned to face him again. She untied the band around her waist and let her dress drop in a heap around her feet and stepped out from it.

Habiru's eyes traveled down her fully nude body, to the curve of her hips, down to her shapely firm legs, and to her small feet. His eyes were drawn to the tiny tuft of light blonde hair, almost invisible, against her pale white skin, standing above that treasure of her sweet femininity.

She laid upon her back on the earth and opened her legs, giving Habiru a welcoming invitation. He pushed his trousers down and stepped out from them. Drusha stared at his manhood. It was so huge and angry looking, yet hard to make out details in the failing daylight.

Habiru knelt down and moved forward between her legs. He leaned down and they began to passionately kiss, making wet smacking sounds. She reached down, grasping his man-tool, and lined it up, touching the tip of it to her wet opening. Her hips began undulating, as though with a mind of their own. Habiru brought his hips slightly down and forward, and she felt the beginning of his entry into her, as her tight vaginal lips spread and parted.

Immediately, Drusha felt like the wind was taken from her lungs, and her eyes opened wide. The pressure between her legs was immense, and yet it didn't stop her hips from rocking up and down, attempting to take more of him into her.

Drusha knew of sex only in the few times she and her husband had engaged in it. She had been disappointed the first time she coupled with her husband, and hadn't looked forward to doing it ever since. She derived no pleasure from her husband. Now, with Habiru, it was completely different. It hurt mildly, much like the first time with her husband, only difference was that now the pain was mixed with pleasure. She grimaced and bit her lower lip. Habiru caressed her cheek and whispered words of reassurance to her as he continued to slide into her, pushing ever so slowly.

"Are you alright, Drusha?"

She nodded, accentuating her determination and resolve to continue by reaching around and grasping his buttocks, pulling him forward and giving him the encouragement to continue going deeper. So he continued, forcefully spreading and invading her inner regions to accommodate his large shaft.

Being as Drusha had only previously known her husband, she was quite surprised to discover that such a dramatic difference existed in the quantity and quality between men. So she had entered upon this coupling with Habiru wholly unprepared for what he was giving her and how it felt. Instinctively, she raised her legs up and bent them at the knees and this helped to relieve some of the pressure and helped him to slide further in a little easier. When Habiru's cock had gone in about three-quarters of its length, Drusha let out a little cry of pain, as nothing had ever penetrated this deep in her before and it hurt a bit.

But even as she endured it, the pain began to subside and was replaced with a pleasure so exquisite and wonderful. Finally, she felt the skin from his ball sac touch her own skin. She looked down between her legs and let out a audibly sigh of relieve when she saw he was buried completely into her and that they were now fully joined. The sight of his dark skin next to her pale whiteness was such a beautiful contrast to Drusha. She felt a pleasure build up inside her, gathering strength, she tossed her head back and cried out with such a pleasurable feeling like she had never experienced before. Her whole body shuddered in waves from the feeling. The waves came together between her legs and exploded in a dizzying orgasm.

Habiru eased back out, and slowly pushed back in, and continued to do this in rhythm, each time going a litter quicker. Drusha began panting and moaning. She noticed the wind had suddenly died down and shifted direction, coming now from the south.

Habiru laid down on top of her, covering her whole body under him. Drusha wrapped her arms and legs around his back. He was now pumping into her hard and fast. The pleasure Drusha was feeling was so great that she felt as if she were going to pass out. The wind was now blowing stronger and howling through the stones. The clouds were growing dark and ominous, already blocking out the dying sunlight and hastening in the night. Drusha thought she heard the rumble of far-off thunder, although she thought it could very well have been her imagination, brought on by the overwhelming power and pleasure from the lovemaking between she and Habiru.

Habiru slowed to a stop, breathing hard and trying to regain his strength. Drusha had lost count of how many orgasms she had. She didn't even know when one ended and another began, or even if it was just one long continuous orgasm. She began thrusting her hips upward, sliding herself up and down his shaft to compensate for Habiru's pause and allowing him to rest for a moment.

Habiru pushed himself up with his arms, and with a grunt, resumed frantically pumping into Drusha. Reaching his arms underneath the backside of her legs, he brought them up, pinning them forward, with her knees nearly touching her breasts and her feet pointing skywards. He slowed to long, slow strides.

"Oh yes! That feels so great, Habiru! Ohhh, I love it! Faster, go faster!"

There was a storm coming, and it was fast approaching from the south. Drusha wailed and Habiru groaned, their voices carried away on the wind. Drusha could feel and hear the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin as Habiru's balls smacked against her bottom, over and over again.

Drusha felt Habiru grow tense. He grimaced and let out a primal growl. Drusha tossed her head back with a wailing scream. A loud boom of thunder burst suddenly, followed by a flash of lightning. Opening her eyes, Drusha glimpsed the ghostly apparition of the forbidding stones by the quick flash of lightening. It all felt so surreal. She felt the first hot gush of Habiru's seed as it pulsed powerfully deep into her, followed by a second, third, and fourth gush. She stopped counting but she continued to feel his cock twitching inside of her, and each spasm was followed by the feel of more of his seed flowing up into her. She felt has the warmth from his hot seed spread throughout her, coating even the innermost hidden recesses of her womb. The feeling was indescribable for Drusha, but it was without a doubt the most wonderful and exquisite feeling she had ever felt in her life up until that point.

They both fell still, looking into each others eyes, both panting and trying to recover. It was almost totally dark now. Another bright flash of lightning illuminated the eerie gray stones, and they were brought out of their glowing post-coital state and back into reality.

Habiru pulled himself up, his cock sliding wetly out of Drusha's cream-filled cunt. They hurried in putting their clothes back on, then hurried off in the direction of the village just as the storm was reaching its furious pitch with a wind-driving slanting rain.

Earlier, before the arrival of the storm when the sun was still partially visible, the chieftain had crested a rise a little to the southeast of the Great Stones, near the same small stand of trees that Habiru had been sitting in even earlier.

He was making his way to the Great Stones to resolve some logistical problems he was concerned about with the upcoming Harvest Celebration. He stopped as he looked below and spotted Drusha and Habiru facing each other among the Great Stones. He walked unhurriedly to the trees and sat down amongst them.

He watched as his daughter led the dark man by the hand a spot a short distance, then as their clothes fell away and she laid herself upon her back on the ground, to be followed by Habiru moving down and over her.

The chieftain glanced down on the ground next to him and noticed some wood shavings, and then a small piece of wood that had been carved into some strange shape. At first he didn't know what to make of the wood carving and studied it for a moment longer.

Suddenly, there came a great gust of wind pushed upon fast moving gray clouds. The chieftain glanced skywards as the sun was blocked out by the clouds and it began to grow prematurely dark. He looked back down at the wood carving, his forehead crinkled in thought. He heard a high-pitched, although faint from distance, cry come from his daughter. He watched as they moved and writhed urgently together in their unmistakable mutual activity.

12