The Stopwatch

Story Info
Mommy has had enough of wasted passion.
1.3k words
3.11
55.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, here is the way this will work," she said matter-of-factly. "I will start the stopwatch when you enter me and you have to hold back from cumming for 30 seconds, or else you then have to eat me out! Deal?"

"I think I can do that," I replied with some trepidation. I'm not sure when the last time was that I actually lasted as long as 30 seconds, but I was going to do my best to get there.

"OK, before we start, I want you naked," she said. I disrobed and stood in front of her naked, even though she still had a negligee on. This in itself started to get a rise out of me.

"Oh, look, you're starting to get excited already, how cute," she scoffed. "Not so fast, little one. I want you to take off my pumps and worship my feet, while I relax."

I did as she commanded and slowly started licking her bare heels, working my way up her foot to her toes. I remained there for quite a while, working my tongue in between her beautifully painted toes. And I kept working, going from one foot to the other, all the while becoming more and more excited. She certainly knew what she was doing.

"OK, honey, now work your way up to the prize, but move slowly," she said. I did just that, kissing every inch of her long legs and working my way up to her lovely bush. As I got closer, she stopped me.

"Hold on. Before you get to worship that one, you must attend to this one," she said as she spun around and made her wonderfully full ass available to me. "Now, for this you must beg me."

"Please, honey, can I please worship and kiss your lovely ass, you look so beautiful there, with your succulent ass bud just waiting for attention. May I please lick and kiss you?"

"Proceed," was all she said.

And that I did. Like there was no tomorrow. I started slowly planting kisses on her cheeks, but wasted little time in getting to her lovely, sweet asshole. Again, she knew exactly what she was doing. By now, I was rock hard and plenty excited.

"OK, honey, I think we can start now," she said as she positioned herself on the bed. "You may remove my panties, of course, with your tongue"

I did. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the stopwatch.

"OK, my love, you may enter me when you are ready," she said.

I started to move up the bed between her legs and was very aware that I had made a very big mistake. I was oh so horny that the agreed upon 30 seconds would seem like an eternity to have to hold out for. Nonetheless, I placed my penis at her opening and entered. I heard the starting click. And that is when she took over ...

"Mmmm...oh honey, that feels good ....You gonna cum in Mommy? ... Now fuck Mommy good, honey .... That's it, baby, keep going ..... it's OK, you can cum if you want to sweetheart, go ahead, baby ...."

I knew right then, this wasn't going to last long. And it didn't. I wasn't sure how far past the 10 second mark I made, but it wasn't much. And I came all right, in what felt like buckets. Man that felt so good, even though it didn't take long at all. I heard the second click too. And the next thing I knew, I had that stopwatch in my face, with the hand on the 11. The 11.

"Well, well, honey, it looks like you have some cleanup work to do, isn't that right?" she said.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you, say it back to me again," she said.

"I need to get between your legs and clean you up honey. I need to get all of my messy spunk out of you, just like we agreed," I said.

"That's better, honey. Now get down in front of my pussy, but don't start yet," she said. And I did just that. "Now tell me what you see, honey," she said.

"I see a beautiful wet and sloppy pussy looking back at me," I said.

"Yes you do, but tell me, are the folds nice and pink and puffy, like they've had a tremendous workout?" she asked.

"No, they are a little pink, but not quite flustered, I guess," I replied.

"Good wording, not flustered. You're right, they've hardly been engaged, now, have they?"

"No."

"OK, that brings me to my point. I need to have my pussy flustered, engaged. I want to be able to cum to an explosive orgasm, at the hands of a thick and satisfying dick. Not one that cums in under 30 seconds. Now, a deal is a deal and you are going to keep your part by eating me. But, we are going to make yet another deal and we're going to agree to it as you do your deed. Go ahead, start to eat me out," she said.

And I did, slowly at first, I started to lick that sloppy, dripping pussy, cleaning out all of the spunk that I had placed there.

"Mmmm, that feels so good honey. Keep going, eat Mommy good, lick out all that gooey slippery stuff out of me! After all, you put it there. Now listen up, Mommy has her needs and you haven't been good at satisfying them. But now it is time for Mommy to get flustered, per se. And you are going to help me. Next Friday, I have setup a dinner date with a co-worker, someone in my office that I have been flirting with for some time. You will help me get ready for this date. You will help bathe me, you will shave me all over and you will dress me in a very provocative outfit. Don't stop licking me, honey, keep going. That's better. And when it is time, you will drive me to the restaurant, all the while wearing a chastity belt. I don't want you to do anything silly while you prepare me, or after you drop me off, for that matter. My date will give me a ride home and I will proceed to let him fuck me in our driveway. After I am fully satisfied and content that a real man has serviced me, I will come into our home, where I will be serviced by a lesser man, more like a boy. You will clean me out again, this time eating all of the messy goo from my new lover. And this won't be the last time you do this either. At that point, we can maybe see about removing that chastity belt, or maybe not. We'll see how well you do at your task. Keep going, baby, lick Mommy good and I want to hear some slurpy, sucking sounds! That's it honey, drink that all up."

No surprise, I was hard again. And she knew it. After she was satisfied that I had done a good and thorough job, she again turned around so that her ass was in my face.

"Now that you are hard again, I know this will be easy. I have been doing the talking, the planning, creating the proposal, but you haven't had much say in the matter so far. Now is the time for you to stand up to me if you feel you should. Just let me know that this isn't something you are on board with and we can discuss further, if you wish. However, if this is what you want as much as I do, I need to have you seal the deal with a kiss. But, you have to beg me first."

"Please honey, can I help you next weekend to get ready for your date, can I please do everything so that you can get a real man to pound that lovely pussy of yours and can I then be the one to help you get all that messy spunk out of it after?"

"Yes you may. Now kiss Mommy's ass," she said.

You know what happened next.