The Store Clerk's Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Wealthy woman kidnaps cute younger guy.
1.2k words
4.22
32.5k
38
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I give you your graduating class!"

The auditorium cheered. That had been six months ago. What was my life like now? Really no difference I'm sad to say. I was still living at home. I was still working my dead end job manning the register at night at my local Walmart. I mean what more could you want out of life, right?

Then came the night that changed my life forever. Of course I didn't know it at the time. It was just another boring night rapping my fingers on my register. Then she arrived. She was gorgeous. Sure she was old enough to be my mother but for me that was part of her charm. Long black hair, a sweet smooth face, long luscious legs, large demanding hips supporting a gorgeous ass and massive drool inducing breasts. She was a dream come true.

And she was in my lane. Sure at that hour it was the only lane open but still. She was purchasing a pack of panties. I tried to act nonchalant about it. She was hot and I was touching her underwear. Unworn underwear mind you but underwear none the less. I tried not to let this pervy interest show.

"Did you find everything OK?" I asked making small talk.

"No, I came here looking for a cute stock boy to kidnap but none of them caught my eye."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

I was sure I misunderstood her.

"I kidnap cute guys. It's just what I do."

"Don't you get in trouble for that kind of thing?"

"Oh god no. In fact after I let them go they're begging me to keep them forever."

"Would you?"

"Of course. That's the whole point. As soon as I find the right one."

"Why would you do that?"

"Sex."

She said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I believe everyone has one perfect sexual match. When I find mine I want to make sure it lasts forever."

It was then I noticed a small line had formed behind her.

"Sorry, let's get you rung up."

***

The sun was just starting to peek out from behind the clouds as I made my way to my car. Associates had to park way out at the end of the lot so there was no one else around. Except for the person following right behind me the entire time. I turned to face them, thinking it was one of my less mature co-workers pranking me. I stopped dead in my tracks. It was her.

"It's about time," she told me.

Before I could respond she grabbed me and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss. As her tongue wrestled with mine for control I became lost in the sensations. That was until I felt her force my hands behind my back. That and the click and cold metal of the handcuffs she'd slipped onto me.

"What the hell?"

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Well I thought that was obvious. I'm kidnapping you silly."

"What? Why me? I'm not special, trust me. I mean I work at Wal-Mart for God's sake."

"Don't be so modest. You are the cutest guy I've seen at this place by far. Besides you listened to me and never once treated me like a crazy woman. You don't know how much that means to me. I knew I had to thank you and there was really one way that would do. I'm going to give you a little vacation. I'm going to take you away from this terrible little job for a few weeks of sex and pampering. Who could ask for more?"

This woman was crazy. There was no way around it. I had to get out of there. I turned and ran. I had no idea where I was going. I just knew I had to leave. Before I could get too far however she was on me. Tackling me with a speed and strength I wouldn't have suspected she tackled me to the ground. Pulling a scarf from her purse she tied it around my knees. There would be no running now.

"Help!" I shouted.

In response she grabbed my head and shoved it between her breasts muffling my cries with her cleavage. The supple fresh coated with our now combined sweat formed a kind of seal locking my face in her feminine valley. Soon it became hard to breath. Just as I started trashing she pulled me loose letting me gasp for air. As I did a moist pair of panties were shoved in. A second scarf came out of her purse and wrapped around my head becoming a cleave gag holding the panties in place.

Grabbing my belt she hauled me to my feet and across the lot to a waiting Cadillac. She maneuvered me into the passenger's seat and fastened me in.

"Get ready little boy for the best vacation of your life."

With that she closed the door, climbed into the driver's seat and took off into the night.

As we drove Ms. Burroughs began stroking my leg.

"God I can't wait to get you in bed."

Despite everything wrong with this situation, and there was a lot, I could feel myself being turned on. Soon we arrived in one of the fancier suburbs just outside the city pulling into the garage of a lovely McMansion. She came around the side of the car grabbing me by my belt again. She drug me into the house and up the stairs to the master bedroom. She then tossed me onto the bed.

"Wait here baby, I need to out on something a little more fun."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear her moving about on the other side. She had my rapt attention. The door opened. A sexual goddess stepped out. Her long legs were now covered in sexy pantyhose ending just above the knee. Her hip were covered by a skimpy lacy red skirt topped by a matching a very revealing corset. Over her shoulders was draped an equally crimson silk robe.

"Ready to play?"

She yanked off my socks and shoes tossing them into her closet. Next she took the scarf from my knees and after yanking off my pants and underwear used it to secure my leg to the foot board. She grabbed the second from around my head repeating the process on my other leg. She unhooked the handcuffs while yanking off my shirt and re-locking the cuffs around my hands trapping them around a post in the headboard.

"Tell me little boy, are you a virgin?"

I blushed, hard.

"Ooh, baby boy, you just keep getting better. You're a blank slate for me to form a masterpiece on."

She straddled me, grabbed my penis and began to stroke. As soon as I was good and erect she mounted me. What followed was a night of thrusting, grunting, climaxes and unending passion. We finished another round when the sun came up. That was it for me I passed out. As I did I heard her whisper into my ear.

"And that was only night one."

To be continued ...