The Storm

Story Info
A man is surprised by two wet visitors.
1.7k words
4.38
168.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers

The storm had been pounding the roof for an hour when the power suddenly went out. I had lit some candles and a fire in the fireplace in anticipation of that very event. Even though it was summer, the evenings got cool enough here in the mountains for a fire. I had just settled in next to the fire with a good mystery when a timid knock sounded on my door. The sight that greeted me upon opening the door would have made me laugh ig the two women on my doorstep didn't look half-drowned.

"We're terribly sorry for disturbing you, sir," said the oldest of the two, "but our car broke down on the highway and yours was the only house with lights on. Could we please use your phone?"

"Certainly," I said. "Please come in and get warm, too."

"Th...th...thank you, sir, " said the younger woman. "I'm about to freeze!" She looked like it too. She appeared to be about 18 or so, blonde hair plastered to her face. Her body was very nice and displayed in a wet, yellow crop-top tee shirt and a light cotton print mini skirt that clung to her athletic ass like a second skin. Her bra-less tits showed how cold she was with her nipples pointing the way North.

"Please, no more of this "Sir" business. I'm Paul and I'm happy to be blessed with the company of two beautiful ladies on such an ugly night."

"Thank you again, Paul. My name is Shawna and that's my mom, Sarah. We were on the way to take me to the University when our car died. I'm so glad we found you!"

The sound of the phone slamming down followed by a choked back sob hit our ears next.

"What's the matter, mom? What's wrong?"

"We're stranded is what's wrong! The road is flooded and there is no way to get our car fixed for a least a day." Sarah started sobbing in frustration as Shauna and I both moved to her.

"You're not stranded," I said. "You've just experienced a slight delay in your original plans. You can spend the night here and as long as you need to stay." I hugged her to me and stroked her back as relief flooded her body.

"But we don't have any dry clothes to wear and frankly, these are just about ruined." She was dressed more conservatively than her daughter, but no less sexy. Wearing a white linen dress suit that was almost sheer when wet, over a lacy blouse that showed off her ample charms, she was starting to get my heat up.

"I have some dry robes you can slip into until we get you warm and dry. Then we'll figure out from there. OK?"

Mother and daughter looked at each other, smiled, and then nodded. "That sounds fine, Paul. We're sorry to be such a bother." Sarah hugged me back, then put her arm around Shawna and said, "OK, point me to those robes!"

I got two old cotton robes out for them to wear along with some towels to dry off with. When they came out of the bedroom wrapped up and dried off, I met them with a glass of wine for each of them.

As we sat by the fire, I noticed each of the ladies cast a quick glance at my lap, then look away. I glanced down myself and saw that I was producing a rather noticeable lump in my sweat pants.

"Oops!" I said, reddening. "It's just that I don't have the opportunity to entertain two lovely ladies very often."

"I can't speak for Shawna," Sarah said with a smile, "but I'm flattered. It's been quite a while since I've been responsible for such a display."

"Well, I've always said that a hard-on is never an insult," piped up Shawna. "I've always considered them a high compliment."

"And a compliment should never go un-rewarded," Sarah said, moving closer to me. She then reached her hand out and cupped my balls through my sweats. I could feel myself get steel hard in an instant.

"Don't forget he was complimenting me, too!" said Shawna, moving to my other side. "I want to do some rewarding too!" At this, she kissed me like I had never been kissed before. Her lips were sweet with the taste of her flavored lip gloss, but that was soon gone - removed by our passionate kissing.

Her mother was not to be outdone though. She had managed to untie my sweats and engulf my cock before I knew what she was up to.

"Mmmmmmmffffff!" I moaned into Shawna's mouth as Sarah sucked my cock deep into her throat. "Ahh, yes, that's so good!" I gasped with pleasure.

My hands became busy introducing themselves to Shawna's nubile young body. After I had freed the tie to her robe, I found two absolutely perfect tits begging for a massage. She appeared to be about a 34 C with not a hint of sag to them at all. Her nipples were erect and pointing nearly straight up in their eagerness to be fondled and sucked. I wrapped my lips around one nipple and sucked like a newborn. One hand was busy tweaking the other nipple while my other hand was making the delightful discovery of her shaved pussy.

She was wet, ver wet. And I knew it wasn't from the rain. This girl ws hot and ready to be fucked. And thanks to her mother's oral skills, I was ready to take care of her.

"Let's get rid of these robes, OK?" I said pulling Shawna's from her body. Sarah sat up, mouth glistening with saliva and pre-cum, and shrugged her robe off as well. Her body, though obviously older, had been well cared for. Her tits, about a 38 D had just a little sag to them, but still were firm. Her pussy was neatly trimmed so that her wet lit was visible. I pulled my sweatpants and tee shirt off and was as naked as they were.

I had Sarah sit on the edge of the couch and placed Shawna on her knees beside it. I wanted both of these beautiful ladies and I needed them now. Sliding my hard cock into Shawna's smooth pussy, I could barely contain my ecstasy. She was so tight! No virgin here, but still... Leaning over, I was able to slide my tongue into and around Sarah's dripping pussy. She had obviously become quite aroused giving that excellent blowjob.

"Ahh, yessss! Suck my pussy! Oh you incredible man, eat me!" Her screams bounced off the wall of my home as I licked and sucked her hot and tasty love box.

"Mmmmm.... Tastes like hot, buttered popcorn!" I quipped. And she did... hot, buttery, tasty.

Sarah laughed, then trapped my head between her thighs as she came in an explosive orgasm. "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yessssss!" Her cum flowed over my face like a tsunami washing over a Pacific island.

While this had all been going on, Shawna had been pounding back against my cock with all her might. Young, tight pussy walls gripped my cock and tried to draw my cum up from my balls. I could barely hear the mantra she was chanting as she fucked me. "My cock, my cock, my cock." I was ready to let her claim ownership if she kept doing what she was doing.

I began my own rhythmic chant as her mother released my head from the grip of her thighs. "Fuck me, fuck me, take my cock." I could feel the cum begin its forceful journey down the length of my cock as I gripped her tiny waist and began pounding into her with all my might.

"Take it, Sarah! Take my cum! Ahh yessss! I'm cumming!" I collapsed over her back feeling my cum jet into her body.

"Yes! Please give me your cum... Oh it feels so good!" I could feel Shawna's pussy spasm in orgasm around my hard cock as I finished shooting my cum deep into her pussy. She turned her head giving me a deep kiss as we came down from our mutual orgasms.

"Mmmmm, you taste good!" she said licking the side of my mouth.

"You can thank your mother for that," I said, amazed that this young girl was licking her mother's cum from my face. She continued licking my face until it was free of her mother's juices.

Sarah stared at her daughter as she cleaned my face of her cum. She closed her eyes and gave a little shudder as if she had had a mini-orgasm from just watching Shawna. Then, as if drawn to a magnet, Sarah slid off the couch and underneath the union of my cock and Shawna's pussy.

Sarah said, "I wanted this cum when I started, and I mean to have it now!" With that she pulled my cock from her daughter's loins and popped it into her mouth. I grimaced in agony as my super-sensitive cock was cleansed of all traces of cum... mine and Shawna's. "Now, to get what I wanted..."

Sarah clamped her mouth on Shawna's smooth pussy and pulled her hips down in an attempt to get every last drop of my cum.

"Oh my god! Mom! Oh god... that feels so good! Suck me... eat that cum!" Shwna was shaking in a continuous orgasm as her own mother sucked my cum out of her pussy.

The sight of this had my cock rock hard in seconds. I slid down Sarah's body and jammed my cock into her juicy pussy. She wasn't as tight initially as her daughter, but she knew how t grab my cock with her pussy muscles. She milked my cock with her pussy. She drew out a second helping of my cum in a matter of minutes.

"Oh god, yesss! I can't believe it. I'm cumming again! Take my cum you hot slut! Eat my cum out of your daughter's hot pussy!" My cum shot deep into Sarah as she shuddered in another orgasm.

As I collapsed to the side, I couldn't believe the sight of Shawna flipping her mother around and fastening her mouth on her mother's pussy in an incestuous 69. Their moans and cries of ecstasy lulled me to sleep.

I awoke the next morning not believing the dream I had just had until I noticed mother and daughter still asleep, still in their 69.

I noticed that my power was still out and when I checked my phone, found that it was dead too.

"I guess they won't be going anwhere anytime soon," I said to myself with a smile.

gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers