The Storm

Story Info
Darnell and Kim ride it out in one anothers arms.
1.6k words
3.9
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon, Kim was determined to have an entire evening alone with Darnell, no kids, no computer, no interruptions, and this she would have yet how would she do it that’s the question.

Kim knew the first thing she has to do is to arrange for the kids to go to her moms for the night. She calls her mom and arranges it, once it was arranged the next step was to get to Darnell, the day went on Kim went about executing the rest of her plan, the sky began to get dark, the clouds were thickening, man it was really beginning to look like rain, she prayed they would have a thunderstorm or two as that would guarantee their evening, as he knows she hates thunderstorms and would never let her be alone during one.

The wind starts to pick up and it begins to rain, Kim goes about her plans inside, she hears the rumble of thunder in the distance she continues to work, as the storm grows closer.

“Oh yes this is going to be one wonderful night, that phone should be ringing with in the next 10 minutes, and I know it’s going to be him. He knows I hate thunderstorms and he’s going to call to check on me!” she thinks to herself.

Low and behold she was right actually she was 5 minutes off it wasn’t even 5 minutes later and the phone was ringing, she knew she had to make it sound like she wasn’t in a hurry for him to get there, but burning in her stomach was the urge to get her hands on him and keep him with her all night long, she pulls herself together, as she answers the phone.

“Hello” she says in her soft sexy voice.

“Hey babe, I couldn’t help but call you I heard the storm approaching and I just had to check on you.” Darnell replies

“Oh I’m just fine baby, I am just going settle in with a note book and pen and work on another story, I don’t dare go on the computer to write tonight.”

“Well baby why don’t you write that story with me then cause I’ll be right over you know I don’t leave you alone in a thunderstorm, where are the girls baby?” he asks in his soft sexy accent.

“They are at my mom’s baby I will be fine I know your probably doing something or other with your brother just go ahead and do what your doing I will be fine.”

Just then a loud crack of thunder rolled out, he heard a shriek in her voice as she shuttered when she talked to him. She said nothing to him for a minute all he could hear was her breathing had picked up he could tell she was scared.

“The hell with what I’m doing baby he will understand we can finish this another time right now you need me a hell of a lot more than he does and don’t even think about arguing with me baby doll, I will be right there!”

“Ok baby I will be here take your time I have a feeling it’s getting nasty out there.” She replied in her I’m trying to be so brave tone.

Kim knew at this point she couldn’t argue with Darnell, she couldn’t think of anything but just having him there with her to hold her and get through the storm with her, that’s just the kind of man that he is he would go out on a limb for her and she knew it, that’s one of the things that so attracted her to him was the size of his heart.

She hangs up the phone and goes into the living room starting a fire in the fireplace figuring if they lost power what a better light to light the room with but a cozy fire, she goes into the bedroom and slips into his favorite light blue satin teddy, with the matching short length robe, she heard his key in the door, she stood in the doorway of the living room as she watched her Knight in shining armor walk up the stairs.

He stopped for a moment looking at her, he smiled walking over toward her, she melts to his smile his eyes shine every time he smiles which always captures her heart, wrapping his arms around her he presses her against the wall leaning in his lips meeting with hers, kissing her softly, his hands sliding down onto her ass, grasping both cheeks in his hands he pulls her in closer to him, her hands wandering slowly through his hair, just then another loud crack of thunder rolled, she jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck, her body began to shiver, wrapping his arms tightly around her holding her close to him. She buried her face in his chest.

“ Oh baby doll it’s ok I’ve got you, and besides you silly girl did you really think I would actually let you be alone I knew what was coming but I didn’t say anything to you because I didn’t want you to worry.” He whispers softly into her ear, his hands running up and down her back slowly.

“Oh god Darnell I hate these things, I don’t care how small they are I hate them I always have ever since I was a little girl.”

“Baby lets not worry about the storm right now, all that matters is that I am here with you right now just where you need me to be, and don’t try to tell me you didn’t need me because I know you did didn’t you?” he asks her as the backs of his fingers slowly slide between her breasts back up over her neck and over her right cheek.

“I needed you more than you know, I just didn’t want to make you stop what ever it was you were doing.” Kim moans softly her head goes back against the wall as Darnell slowly kisses her neck.

Taking her hand Darnell leads Kim into the living room, she stands in front of the fire he stands behind her then suddenly the lights go out holding her against him, he kisses the back of her neck softly, her arm goes up behind his head as his finger tips slowly trace down her side, her head lays back to his shoulder as he kisses her earlobe, kissing slowly down the side of her neck, nibbling it gently.

Turning her around he lifts her chin with his finger, their eyes locking on one another, they didn’t speak for a good few moments, they just stared at one another, slowly his hands untie her robe, his hands slip inside it, sliding it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, sliding her straps off her shoulders one by one kissing each shoulder tenderly.

Her teddy falls to the floor, she steps out of it as he pushes it to the side, pulling her in close to him, her hands exploring his back, slowly she pulls his shirt up from the bottom running her hands inside, he moans softly as he feels her hands on his skin, lifting it up his back she backs away from him removing it over his head and completely off, her tongue running slowly down his love trail, licking and nibbling all the way down, teasing his hardened member with her teeth gently through his jeans, she opens his jeans slowly, unzipping them with her teeth, lowering them over his hips removing them, she could hear the wind whipping and the lightning crackling and the thunder cracking even louder but at this point she just doesn’t care, she has him with her and that’s what matters to her.

Gently she encases his member in her hand teasing the tip of it with her tongue, dragging her teeth over the tip lightly sucking the head into her mouth her tongue runs gently around it, she suddenly devours him like a lollipop sucking him into her throat, gently his hands wander into her hair, slowly he starts to fuck her mouth, faster and harder she sucks him, suddenly he pushes her off him, on her knees she just looks up at him.

Lowering himself down with her, taking her into his arms he lays her down slowly onto the rug, kissing her deeply he slides in between her legs, taking his cock into her hand she directs him home into her hot wet honey pot, slowly he enters into her, her back arches feeling him filling her up, feeling his slowly pumping in and out of her at first, his pace picks up as her legs wrap around his waist, her nails dragging up and down his back, their moans growing in intensity, she nibbles at his nipples as he’s above her on his arms his head throws back as she feels his member swelling inside her as his balls tighten and his body tenses.

“OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS BABY I’M GOING TO CUMMMMMM OHH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Darnell screams out as he shoots his hot cummm deep inside her.

As their bodies begin to settle Kim takes Darnell in her arms holding him close to her as she hears him whisper…

“ Well baby you survived another storm!!!”

“OH my god I survived another storm in the arms of the most wonderful man in this world, thank you baby I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH and I don’t know what I would ever do without you!!!!!!!!”

“Well my baby I am here to stay and you won’t ever have to find out!!!!!!!!”