The Storm

Story Info
A stormy romantic evening.
1.2k words
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain threatened with the wind blowing the leaves showing their light green underside. Rolling clouds of black moved quickly across the sky with wisps of white and gray moving even faster underneath. Wow looks like a real nasty storm, I thought to myself.

The thunder was increasing with greater frequency. Lightning flashes caused the lights to flicker several times and the wind grew louder. The rain fell in sheets that draped the road way, along the lawn and up to the house. I quickly ran to shut the windows.

I could see a set of car lights coming up the drive and said to myself, Great she’s here! The young woman who rose from the car with her jacket covering her head quickly ran to my front and I welcomed her in. Hey Beautiful, I said looking over his shoulder at his friend’s car. The car conk out on you again? Yea she said. I wasn’t sure if I’d make it here!

Mike took Shelly’s coat and hung it in the hallway closet to dry then felt Shelly’s arm around him. She had met him online in a chat room and after several months they decided to meet.

The pics she sent didn’t do her justice because she was just gorgeous! Her shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips gave him such a rush that he blushed. A low cut blouse showing her voluptuous breasts didn’t go unnoticed either! He was wearing his usual jeans and T that showed his strong muscular arms and tight butt. She definitely noted his body as he walked through the foyer into the living room.

He invited her to sit next to the fire to warm the chill from the storm. Again the light flickered and then went out. Shelly looked around and smiled. You planned that? She laughed. Not really he said But it works for me. He hands her a glass of wine.

They had cybered online many times and now had the opportunity to make it real. Mike wasted no time. His hand touched her face and lifted her hair back. He leaned over and smelled her sweet fragrance. Pastel de Cabotine, She said.. I got in Quebec last year. Mmmm he said as he kissed her neck. A shiver went down her spine.

She touched the back of his neck with one hand and place the other on his cheek. Following her lead, he moved to bring their lips together. Placing her upper lip between his, he sucked lightly to hold it there as he ran his tongue over her lip. She pressed closer with more passion and felt the goose bumps crawl around her body. He laid her down on the throw pillows in front of the fireplace and began to kiss down your chest. Her hands stroke his hair as she felt him unbutton her blouse. Unsnapping the front of her bra, he exposed her large breasts and licked up on her nipples making them stand erect. Her breath quickened and she began to moan. Dipping his finger into the wine glass, he let the liquid fall onto her breasts where it ran down her cleavage and pooled in her belly button. He continued moving down and sucked the wine pool dry. Mike then unzipped her skirt and she lifted her legs so he could continue his explore of her body. With the thong Shelly was wearing lying beside her, Mike slid down to her pussy and let his warm tongue touch her clit. By then it was already wet with anticipation. Shelly was breathing heavier and as moved her hips with Mikes licking movement. Mike coaxed her cum by dipping his tongue deep into Shelly’s pussy and licking up to the clit. Each time he touched her clit she got closer to an orgasm.

Mike kept the slow licking and dabbing of his tongue until Shelly was ready to explode. Just before she orgasmed, Mike held his tongue right above her clit. He was going to tease her and make her finish the job. She grabbed his head and brought her wanting pussy to his tongue and lips, grinding until she came with a strong orgasm.

Mike’s cock hard and dripping with pre-cum was ready to be sucked and Shelly was eager to obliged. She unbutton, unzipped, and threw off his underwear to expose his manhood. She placed her hand around his cock and squeezed lifting up to get all the pre-cum to the top. There she licked the sweet liquid slowly with her tongue dragging through his penile slit. The excitement made Mike groan with pleasure. Shelly circled his head with her tongue and then went deep on Mike. Mike sat up and fell back down as the feeling overcame him. She did that several times to get Mike close to cumming. She quickened the pace and applied pressure by sucking his cock. He could feel her tongue swirling as she sucked. A minute passed but seemed like five as he let loose his creamy cum into her mouth. She swallowed the hot liquid as it shot down her throat. Mmmm she moaned as she squeezed once more to suck the remaining cum from his shaft.

Shelly rolled over and on her knees with her butt facing Mike and told him to fuck her. Her pussy was so wet it glistened from the cum. He entered her warm pussy with his throbbing hard cock and began to roll inside her. Wetting his thumb, he rimmed her asshole and then slid it inside so that he could feel his cock inside her. This sensation from both the asshole and pussy gave her an almost instant orgasm. Mike grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he pounded her pussy. Faster and faster to jack hammer her we went. Moving his thumb in and out in time with his cock. Shelly was moaning loudly now and saying Fuck Me Fuck Me Hard!. Mike was getting sweaty as he continued his pace. Letting loose her hair, he reached around her and put his finger on Shelly’s clit. Ooooohh she exclaimed as the bundle of nerve endings shots sparks through her body. Mike quickened his pace again and Shelly was with every rhythmic pass yelling Fuck Me Fuck Me.

Just as Mike was about to orgasm, Shelly grabbed the pillows and shuddered with another strong orgasm. As it subsided, she panted heavy to catch her breath and then next orgasm followed and Shelly could not speak! She put her fingers between her legs and touched Mike on the balls. This sent his cum flying into Shelly’s hot pussy! She could feel his cum making her pussy wetter. Mike wasn’t done though! He pulled his soaked cock and slowly put up Shelly’s asshole. Using his fingers, he dabbed her clit and played with her swollen pussy finding the G spot. Shelly came in just about a minute as her ass bounced off of Mike thighs. He kept his vigilance until he came for the third time. Shelly was exhausted but very satisfied as they both tumbled to the floor where they fell off into a peaceful sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just Once - Once Is All You Get A Grand Homecoming and a Reluctant Farewell.in Loving Wives
Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 01 Dylan gets caught jerking off in class.in Erotic Couplings
February Sucks Eggs February Sucked very large eggs indeed.in Loving Wives
February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last Jim's Revenge Served Cold.in Loving Wives
Awakening Desire Pt. 01 Older Indian woman goes on raunchy date with a white student.in Mature
More Stories