The Storm

Story Info
A promise of fun at his house.
1.3k words
4.23
25.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toons
Toons
3 Followers

Well because I am horny and just want you in a most animalistic way, I do believe slightly rougher sex is a requirement. Since you will be naked like we usually are at my house, it should not be a challenge to get inside you. I think I will lure you into my room and onto my bed. To start I will have you face me as I begin the slow rhythmic entry into you. I will pick up the pace as I trail my teeth from your lips down the side of you face to your ears and begin to bite at your ear lobes. Now not just my pace is increasing but the force of my thrusts is building with the growls I emit from my chest out thru my mouth as I gnaw on your ear so there is no doubt you hear it. I make sure our bodies are pressed tightly together as I drive my hard cock deep into your pussy which gives to the size because there is no choice but to.

I reach my hand up your back, lift you slightly then grab a hand full of your hair and yank back. Just as you have time to realize and register the pain I lift my head backward then forcefully bring my head back to your ultra vulnerable neck. The combination of sharp teeth, bite pressure and hitting force from my dropping neck send you to your first orgasm and I feel your pussy contract and squeeze around my large cock as I continue to pound in and out of you.

As I feel the warmth of your blood rising to the surface of you skin under my bite it sends me into a slight frenzy so I bite a little harder and use a side ways motion to release the life giving fluid from your neck. Your nails rake down my back and leave deep lacerations as small amounts of blood trickle down the side of my back and you feel it drip onto you and pool in between us. I release both your neck and your hair then sit up slightly pull your legs apart despite the vise they have on my waist and spread your ankles wide apart to the near splitting point. This opens you up more so I can reach deeper into your warm slushy tunnel of love.

I push your spread legs back towards the side of my bed to each side of your head which repositions your lower abdomen and allows even great access into you nether regions. You now have a full 8 and one quarter inches by two and one half invading a space only naturally three inches deep and well barely measurable across as you feel me hitting your womb and realize the helpless position you have gotten yourself into. This sends you closer and closer to orgasm. You tell me you are about to cum once more and as I pound, your favorite grin appears on my face. I release your legs and pull out of you.

What you couldn't hear because of the pounding you were taking and that which was inaudible over your own screams and grunts of pleasure and pain was the approaching storm has arrived. I hop off of the bed and roughly pull you by the hair and half drag half walk you out by your hair. You ask what about the neighbors and I tell you I don't care who sees me fuck my baby.

We walk out into the pouring rain and stop at the tree nearest my driveway were I push you up against it. You try to turn around to face me but I am on you too quickly. I grab you by your right hip and left should and with no hands ram my cock into your sopping wet pussy. You shriek from the unexpected but delightful new fullness that you feel deep in your tummy. After just moments of hard fucking in this stormy atmosphere you are right back to the point you were at before I pulled out the first time. This time however I let you cum on my cock once more.

I back away a little bit while maintaining my grip on you forcing you to bend at the waist so I can see your back and the arch where your perfectly rounded as meets your lower back as rain droplets cascade down from your soaking hair and splash up from your tanned back. I grab hold of your hair from this position and force your face upwards so the torrential rains splash against your face.

The cool rain mixes with the warm blood from your neck and it slowly oozes down around the front of your chest culminating to light red droplets falling from you perfectly shaped breasts as they sway uncontrollably from the pounding your are receiving. Seeing you writhe in ecstasy under my touch, hearing you moan for "more, faster and harder" soon begins to bring my orgasm on deck. I move forward enough so your are now only slightly bent over and I release your hair and let it all dangle over your left shoulder. I reach around and grab your slippery tits in my hand and pull you closer to me. You reach out to the tree to brace yourself as I caught you slightly off guard. I paw and need at your titties squeezing hard enough to surely leave makes but we both know you like it when I fuck you hard and roughly manipulate your breasts.

My next thrust sends the front of your body into the tree despite your arm's support. I release your boobs and grab for the tree to increase my leverage and add force to my cock's assault on your womanhood. It is a success. I am now pounding you so hard that with each thrust you go further and further onto your tippy toes. I thrust once more as powerfully as I can. I then tip my head forward, open my mouth as wide as possible and with all the force I can muster grab hold of the back right side of your neck. I do this because I am now, with out any warning to you, cumming deep inside your pussy. With each contraction of my balls I bite harder and strengthen my grip. Feeling me fill you with my seed sends you into your third and most powerful orgasm. Stream after stream of my warm liquid inundates your tight sucking channel making the subsequent thrusts much more slippery. As if by instinct despite your orgasm you muster the strength to push me back so you can turn around and squat down in front of me.

I however did not let go so now the back of your neck releases a good deal of its sacred fluid. You look up and see the blood on my lips and chin, feel it running down your back as the rain beats against your tired body and take my still spasming cock into your mouth so as not to waste the last of our union. With full deep strokes your take as much of me into your mouth as you can, greedily sucking out the last of my salty fluid. Your left hand caresses and fondles my balls as your right hand strokes my cock milking the last of my sperm into your awaiting mouth. The taste of our combined cum is more than worth any effort either of us have put into our love making.

You shakily stand up and we take each other mouths in a deep embrace, I tasting the culmination of our fucking and you tasting my saliva quenched in your own blood. As you bring your self closer to me you feel my cock begin to grow and by the end of our deep kiss look down to see it hard again...

But tell me can you take a round two?

Toons
Toons
3 Followers