The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know, I'm sorry,' sighed Tom.

'What for?' she breathed.

'I know I...won't be easy.'

'Your body's perfect Tom,' said Abby, threading her fingers through his.

'We don't have to do anything.'

Deciding that Tom's last comment didn't deserve a response, Abby released the towel which was wrapped around her body and allowed it to slide down to the floor. As Tom's eyes took their fill of her, Abby walked right up to him and wound her hands around his muscled shoulders. As Tom bent down, Abby thought he was going to kiss her, but instead she gasped as he unexpectedly lifted her up against his body, as if she weighed nothing. As though by reflex reaction, her legs automatically opened and wrapped themselves around his waist, her already swollen pussy lips pressed against the warm skin of his lower stomach.

Carrying her easily through the house, Tom walked along the landing, carefully downstairs through the near darkness and into the lounge which was lit by a warm orange glow of the fire.

'Don't move a muscle,' he ordered, having carefully set Abby down on the sofa. 'I'll be back in a moment.' Doing as she had been instructed, Abby sat there naked, her legs slightly open, breathing heavily with anticipation and desire. She could hear Tom moving about upstairs. When he returned back to the lounge, he was carrying a queen-sized mattress, which he positioned on the floor, in front of the fire. He then walked over to Abby and held out his hand.

'Will you join me?' he smiled. Grinning, Abby took his hand and found herself being pulled rapidly to standing and pressed against Tom's body. Her legs buckled slightly as he gazed at her for a moment before bending his head to kiss her. In response, Abby's hands slowly migrated down Tom's body and, slipping her fingers underneath the towel around his waist, she sent it tumbling to the floor. Groaning as their naked bodies entwined, Tom manoeuvred Abby back onto the mattress and they sank into a deep, sensual kiss, the like of which neither had ever experienced before.

Without breaking that kiss, their hands began to explore each other's bodies more fully. Abby revelled in the incredible muscle definition across Tom's back, ass and taut stomach, whilst Tom's fingers stroked and pleasured Abby's highly sensitive body. He enjoyed the silky feel of her soft skin and the increasingly desperate groans she made when he circled his fingers around the underside of her breasts. However, Abby it seemed, would not be teased indefinitely. Eventually breaking their kiss, Abby gently pushed Tom's head down her body, angling her nipple towards his mouth, silently begging for the pleasure of Tom's mouth.

'What do you want?' murmured Tom teasingly.

'You know what,' growled Abby, trying to push her taut nipple against his lips, highly aware of liquid pooling rapidly between her legs.

'Yeah, I know,' he grinned. 'What's it worth?' he smiled, backing slightly away so that her unspoken request was not fulfilled.

'Anything,' she panted noisily. 'What do you want?'

'I want to be with you,' he murmured. 'I want you to be my girlfriend.' Abby looked down at him in shock, but before she had time to reply, Tom tenderly wrapped his lips around Abby's hard nipple and ran his tongue firmly across the sensitive tip.

'Aaaaaah!' she cried out as her body jerked upwards in surprise at the overwhelming sensations.

'And I want to be the one to give you everything you need,' he added, dropping his mouth back down to her breast and clamping his teeth firmly around the sensitive bud.

'Fuuuuck!' she squealed, her back arching in pleasure. Continuing to hold her firmly between his teeth, Tom then covered her skin with his lips and sucked gently, flicking his tongue irregularly so she could never second-guess him.

'Oh my God!' panted Abby, as, never ceasing to give her pleasure with his mouth, Tom placed the flat of his hand on her stomach and gently began to caress his way down her body and over her curls. Powerless to prevent herself, Abby groaned in delicious anticipation, her legs automatically opening wide as Tom's hand progressed lower. As Tom's hand moved over her wide-open lips, he came into contact with a slippery, liquid mess and sighed with pleasure. Replacing the flat of his hand with his fingers, he began to run them so lightly through her velvet folds that a panting Abby sometimes wasn't sure he had even touched her at all.

'I want you,' she moaned. Tom removed his mouth from her nipple, leaving it tingling in his wake.

'I know,' he smiled, gently kissing his way across to her other breast. Abby gasped with expectancy as he hovered over her body, before clamping his teeth down firmly on that nipple and subjecting it to the same treatment. Meanwhile, his fingers burrowed further down through her slippery folds, until he found the very base of her clit. As Tom dispensed exquisite pressure, Abby's hips shot forwards in response making her cry out.

'Please, please,' she groaned, throwing her head back in submission of what Tom was doing to her body.'

'Please what, sweetheart?' smiled Tom, removing his mouth once more.

'I want you inside me,' she moaned desperately. 'Please.'

'OK,' breathed Tom, kissing down her rib cage, across her stomach and positioning his head firmly between her wide-open legs.

'What are you doing?' cried out Abby, as his fingers began to rotate around her tight entrance and Tom's head began to drop down.

'You didn't specify which part of my body you wanted inside you,' groaned Tom, before stroking her pussy from base to clit with the flat of his tongue.

'Oh God!' she gasped as Tom very slowly began to slide a finger inside her. The feel of his mouth on her pussy was glorious, whilst his two day-old stubble digging into her soft flesh made what Tom was doing feel even more forbidden. As Abby's internal muscles grasped him tightly, Tom was rocked by a desperate, primal urge to drive himself deep inside, utterly overwhelming her with his sheer size and power. Instead, he encouraged Abby to ascend to the very brink of orgasm, using his talented tongue, lips and fingers to hold her balancing on the edge of her denied release for the longest time. By the time Tom had two fingers inside her, teasing her G-spot and his lips wrapped firmly around her clit, occasionally pulsing his tongue down, a trembling Abby had entered another world entirely.

'Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' she chanted in a low growling voice, realising it was wishful thinking that Tom would do as she begged; he already seemed to be an expert on knowing what her body needed and was focussed on almost, but not quite, providing it. Lifting his head, Tom removed his fingers from her twitching body and grabbed a condom. Suddenly, Abby was extremely alert.

'I'm on the pill,' she stated. 'I want to feel you. I don't want anything between us.' Tom nodded, laying his body above hers and positioning his long, thick cock next to her sodden pussy. Pushing himself slightly against her body, Tom closed his eyes at the sheer pleasure of being so intimate and close to the only woman he desired; had grown to love, if he was honest with himself. Abby wrapped her long legs around his waist, ensuring Tom couldn't escape. As Tom leant a little further towards her, he could feel Abby's tightly clenched pussy denying him entry.

'Sweetheart,' murmured Tom. 'You're really going to have to relax and trust me, or this isn't going to work.'

'But you're huge,' gasped Abby as the full size of Tom's swollen erection became apparent.

'I'm sorry,' he breathed. 'I promise I will not hurt you and we'll take it really slowly. But you have to relax.' Abby nodded and, closing her eyes, took a few deep breaths. As the strong winds outside rattled the windows, Tom tenderly stroked her face and she could feel her anxiety start to reduce. Before she had chance to open her eyes again, Tom had dropped his lips tenderly to her, this tongue sliding inside her mouth. Groaning with longing, Abby kissed him back passionately as Tom ever so slowly began to edge his wide, bulbous cock forwards.

'Oh fuck!' she cried, her head dropping back as her eyes fluttered shut and Tom sunk further into her. 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Tom, you feel incredible!' groaned Abby, lifting her head and opening her eyes wide to stare at him in disbelief. She saw Tom's gentle gaze for a moment as he continued to slide into her before her eyes closed once again and her head rolled right back. 'Fu-uck!'

Murmuring endearments as he kissed down her neck, Tom proceeded carefully. Clawing desperately at his shoulders, Abby could feel her pussy being stretched to ridiculous levels as Tom's seemingly never-ending cock continued to penetrate her body. Gasping and groaning, Abby submitted herself to the feeling of being thoroughly and completely filled. At last, Tom's groin was pressed hard against Abby's body and with an intense thrill, she knew that the enormous cock she had previously admired was now completely buried inside her. For a moment, he lay still whilst Abby clenched her outrageously stretched muscles feeling a great sense of achievement.

'You are so beautiful, Abby,' murmured Tom. 'And you feel...amazing.'

'Uhhhh,' grunted Abby, as Tom started to move imperceptibly inside her.

'Please tell me I'm not hurting you,' breathed Tom.

'You're not...hurting...me,' she croaked, as her hips began to rock in synchronisation. Tom was being so, so gentle, it almost made her want to weep that such a large, powerful man could be so tender and giving.

'Oh God!' groaned Tom. 'This is...Oh God!'

'I can't believe you didn't let me come when you were touching me,' gasped Abby.

'I promise I'll make up for it now,' murmured Tom. 'Besides, the first time you climax, it just feels right that it's like this; in front of the fire, wrapped in my arms, completely filled with my cock and knowing that you are the most precious thing in the world to me.'

'Oh, Tom,' gasped Abby, as he slowly began to rock inside her. 'Do you have the slightest idea how incredible you are.'

Neither Abby nor Tom had ever experienced anything like this before. They were truly making love, tightly wrapped around each other, gazing deeply into each other's eyes, their bodies moving in delicious harmony. Although Abby was never far from climax, for the time being, she was quite happy soaking up the amazing sensations Tom was helping her to experience.

'I think you deserve to come,' murmured Tom eventually.

'I do?' breathed Abby, her internal muscles automatically tightening further around Tom in delicious expectation.

'Absolutely,' he smiled. Slowly, Tom pulled back until just the very tip of his cock remained in her. He then slid himself slowly, but firmly back inside, filling her to the hilt.

'Oh God!' groaned Abby, as awash with lust and desire, she realised Tom was pulling out again, before pushing firmly into her increasingly tight pussy once more. With delight, Tom realised that Abby was repositioning her legs, so that one lay across his shoulder, effectively opening herself up to him completely.

'What do you need?' smiled Tom, dropping his wet thumb to lay teasingly against her slippery clit.

'You,' gasped Abby.

'You've got me,' replied Tom, increasing the pace of his thrusts. 'So, how do you want me?'

'Harder,' she pleaded. 'Harder.'

'You sure?' groaned Tom, upping the power of his thrusts, knocking Abby forcefully back into the mattress with each stroke.

'Yes. Oh fuck, yes!' she shrieked as her pussy clamped more tightly down on Tom's cock. Reading the signs perfectly, Tom nudged her clit with his thumb as he continued to drive into her tight, twitching body. Watching her with delight, Tom observed Abby's eyes flutter shut as she took in a final gasp. Her body seemed to momentarily go still, silent and rigid before the floodgates opened and wave after wave of pleasure was released, as her cries of frenzied ecstasy filled the room. Tom continued to thrust his hips to ensure she rode out the entirety of her orgasm, her strong leg muscles helping to grind herself against him, whilst pulling Tom inside her even further.

Just as it seemed that Abby was starting to recover, Tom dropped his mouth to one of her nipples and pulsed his teeth firmly down, whilst bringing his thumb back in play to circle her throbbing clit. Crying out, Abby was predictably catapulted straight into the path of another terrifyingly intense climax which seemed to rob her body of all its energy as she was given a concentration of pleasure exceeding anything she had previously known.

'That was amazing,' Abby breathed, once she'd recovered enough to talk. She was surprised and ever so slightly intimidated that Tom remained rock hard inside her; none of her previous lovers had ever lasted so long and he was showing no signs of fatigue.

'You're the amazing one,' sighed Tom, dropping his lips to hers, delighted by the way their bodies melded so perfectly together. When they finally broke apart, he continued to gently move inside her.

'Can I tell you what I really want?' said Tom quietly.

'Yeah,' grinned Abby.

'To go behind you,' said Tom.

'OK,' agreed Abby and Tom slowly eased himself out of her body to offer a moment's relief.

'And then I want you to rock yourself back onto me and take as much as you can handle,' murmured Tom, as he helped Abby into position, her tits grazing the mattress, her ass high in the air. 'Mmmm,' groaned Tom in delicious anticipation, placing his amazing cock in position. 'Ready when you are.'

Abby inhaled a sharp, shallow breath as she slowly pushed back against Tom and the wide head of his cock made first contact with her. As her hands clenched in tight fists around the sheet, Tom's length slowly disappeared inside her tight, yearning body.

'No,' groaned Abby, as she continued to lean back against him. It must be the angle of entry, but impossibly, Tom's cock felt even bigger than before.

'Good girl,' said Tom gently. 'You're nearly there.' Dropping his thumb underneath her body, Tom placed it strategically so that her clit would be impacted, the further Abby pushed her hips backwards, so as to encourage her to take his entire length. His strategy worked and finally Abby's pussy lips made contact with Tom's groin and she knew she was completely filled by him.

'Look Poppy,' said Tom, addressing the dog currently snoring beside them on the sofa. 'This is called doggie style,' he exhaled heavily, as though every word spoken was an effort. Unable to prevent herself, Abby burst out laughing and consequently her muscles that were wrapped around Tom's cock tightened sharply.

Doing as Tom had previously suggested, Abby began to rock herself back against him, drinking in the unbelievable sensations. As her overstretched body finally accepted Tom's size, Abby ground herself back harder and harder against him, slowly building herself towards orgasm. Up to this point, Tom had been a passive participant, allowing Abby some time to acclimatise. However, as she began to power back against him, Tom reciprocated by thrusting his hips forwards to meet hers. The change in Abby was instantaneous as she screamed out from the intensity of the immediate orgasm which erupted inside her body. Abby collapsed into a string of delicious climaxes as Tom skilfully drove her onwards, upwards, to a peak of pleasure which she was entirely unfamiliar with.

With Tom's lips and teeth buried against her neck, his naughty, exploring fingers circling their slippery way around her clit and his incredible cock hitting a heavenly spot deep inside her, Abby had regressed to communicating solely with whimpers and growls. With her firmly clamped, desperately tight muscles milking his cock, Tom was highly aware he couldn't last much longer. As she continued to climax hard, Tom's regular, deep, even thrusts became much more haphazard and he started to make a desperate groaning noise, each time he bottomed out. Through her haze of pleasure, Abby was distantly aware of Tom slamming deeply within her one, two, three, four, five delicious times, before forcefully erupting inside her body with a final, defiant roar. Eventually easing gently apart, they both collapsed back onto the bed.

'My God. That was amazing,' she croaked, her voice all but lost.

'Are you sure? I can help you to come again, if you'd like?' he offered, his hands circling over her hip.

'Again?' groaned an incredulous Abby. 'You are joking? I've barely got the energy to breathe.'

'OK. That's good,' smiled Tom.

'Although perhaps we ought to have a repeat performance in the morning?' suggested Abby grinning. 'Just so I can be completely sure.'

'Perhaps we should,' he murmured, kissing her on the nose, barely able to wait. Snuggling down under the bed covers, Tom listened to the wild storm buffeting the exterior of the old house, causing it to creak and groan. As he drifted off to sleep, Tom smiled into his pillow, pulling Abby's exhausted body tightly towards his. It had taken him exactly thirty-six years of life to finally understand the meaning of the phrase 'making love' but it had so been worth the wait.

12