The Storm Inside

Story Info
Bree's husband plays out her rape-fantasy.
1.5k words
4.04
51.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers

He smirked to himself as he stood in the check-out line at the store. In his hands was a 12-pack of soda, bread, batteries, and a 50' length of soft rope. Most of the people in the line were busy preparing for the oncoming hurricane; surely, they must have thought he was doing the same. No, just another honest shopping trip: Soda to drink, bread for sandwhiches, batteries for the TV remote, and the rope, well 'Let them think it's for the storm,' he thought.

Unbeknownst to the others in line, this rope was for little in the way of tying down large objects to protect the humans sheltered in his home during the storm. Its purpose would be served to tie and bind his girlfriend, since during a thunderstorm seemed to him to be the perfect time to ravage her, as no one would hear her scream.

Don't get Alec wrong, he has good intentions. His girlfriend Bree and he had long ago discussed a great matter of what is acceptable in bed. Alec had lightly skirted around the issue of bondage, only to be surprised when Bree jumped at the issue.

"Ooh, I think that'd be hot." she'd said, continuing: "You know, like to have someone want me so badly that no matter what they just couldn't stop themselves from having me. Not like a real rape where I don't want it, but strong and forceful still the same." A slight pause, "You know, like being fucked mercilessly, but having secretly wanted it."

Alec grinned that night as they continued home with their freshly bought fuzzy handcuffs, knowing that he would give Bree what she wanted sooner than she'd expect.

That time was not more than a month ago, and as he drove home, he still could not help but look over at the bag sitting opposite him and smiling to himself. A familiar stirring came about in his pants and he pressed against his hardening cock.

'Good.' Alec thought to himself as he pulled into his empty driveway, 'She's still not home.' Bree had gone to spend the day with her sister and mother, doing, well, "female" things. 'This will be better than I thought.'

After putting away the minimalist groceries, and making sure that damn remote worked with the new batteries, he searched the kitchen to find the shears. He cut the rope into a few more manageable sections. He pictured Bree tied to the bed as he rolled the rope between his fingers. 'Hopefully she won't wiggle too much and get ropeburn, at least this one's soft though.'

He sat and figured out his plan of action. Growing hard as time passed he was happy that he had planning time, but also grew anxious for what he was about to do.

It wasn't more than an hour until Bree arrived home. In that time, Alec had showered, shaved, and prepared the bedroom for the encounter that was about to occur.

He heard her car arrive in the driveway, and snuck to their foyer in his robe. When Bree swung open the door, he grabbed her from behind. She tried to scream, but he muffled her with his hand. She knew it was him, he was always trying to scare her, yet she still struggled to tear away from him.

"Take off your shirt," he told her, "now." Her eyes grew wider, her head trying to figure out exactly what he was doing, but still she complied. As soon as she'd unbuttoned and removed her shirt, he wrapped her wrists in the rope behind her; he went around each wrist and then in between them so that there was no way for her to untie herself or get free. Then he stripped her pants off of her, removing and tossing her shoes aside. He pulled her panties down her thighs, grabbing and squeezing her thighs and calfs as he slid them down.

So there she stood completely naked in their foyer, her hands tied behind her back. He kneeled as his hands felt her body. He grabbed and traced from her throat and shoulders down to her ankles for a minute before leading her to the bedroom by her tied wrists.

"I think you know what I want now." he said once in the bedroom after he'd bent her to kneel near the bed. Her eyes focused on his as she smirked ever so slightly before he slid the blindfold over her eyes. Bree then pursed her lips to the underside of his cock as he tossed aside his robe.

If Bree really were being forced into this, there would be no way of knowing as her mouth soon engulfed half the length of his cock as her head swayed fore and aft. She swirled her tongue around the head and traced the ridge of it using just the tip. Alec's hips bucked out of reaction as her mouth overwhelmed his senses.

He took the back of her head in his hands and guided her mouth down his cock. He slid it out and lifted it so that her mouth could kiss and suck on his balls. Her tongue flicked lavishly into the creases of his hips and again between his cock and balls before he guided it back into her mouth.

He held her head still and fucked his cock into her mouth. He didn't want to choke her, but showing her that this was a time when he was taking control was of the utmost importance right then. He went deeper and harder, then, hitting the preferred depth he slowed and let the muscles of her mouth and tongue just engulf and surge around his cock as he slowly dabbed it deep into her.

It seemed she was growing comfortable with him fucking her mouth when he swooped down, swung his arms under her and tossed her small body onto the bed face-down. Alec had already prepared the rope around the bed posts, and as she wiggled naked on the bed in front of him trying to get comfortable he tied both her ankles so that she was spread-eagle on the bed. He lifted her hips with one arm and shoved a pillow underneath them with his other, forcing her ass into the air and leaving her pussy right where he wanted it.

His fingers traced the outer lips of her pussy, already dripping from the anticipationn Bree was enduring. Alec kissed behind her knees, tickling her as she bucked against the restraints. His hand clamped over her pussy, he massaged gently, almost surprised that steam didn't come out when he moved his hand away again.

"You want me to fuck you?" he said in the sternest voice he could.

"Yes." Bree replied, her ass rising enticingly out of urge.

Smack, Alec smacked Bree's ass with a dildo before squeezing and groping the cheek.

"I asked if you wanted me to fuck you." he repeated.

Bree got the idea and played along, "No." she said softly.

Smack, it fell again on the other cheek. "What was that?" he asked.

"No!" she responded louder, almost yelling this time.

"So I shouldn't do this?" he said as he parted her lips with the head of the dildo. She was dripping, utterly dripping now, and the more he pressed it into her, the more seemed to come back out of her.

"You like that?"

"Uhh, y..." Bree stopped herself before replying, "Stop!" She wiggled her torso against her binds as if she was trying to crawl away without being able to use her arms.

"I bet you really like it."

"No, don't. Stop!" Bree whimpered as Alec slid the remaining length of the dildo into her. His arm flew as he began jamming the cock into her. Her voice still offered up minor rejections to his actions between moans as he continued to thrust into her.

Bree convulsed as her orgasms began to roll in. Removing the dildo, Alec plunged his own aching cock into her. Her juices dripped down his balls as he was already pounding into her full-hilt. He smacked her ass again as he fucked, getting in return a well-earned chirp from Bree.

Thunder crashed outside as the storm rolled in. 'Just in time,' Alec thought to himself as his hips echoed against Bree's ass as his cock ravaged her. He gave her another few smacks as her bound hands clenched and her legs pulled harder against the ropes.


"UHH!" Alec cried out as Bree's pussy continously clenched his cock as he rocked into her.

"OH FUCK MEEE!" Bree cried out as she reached the ultimate peak and frantically fucked her hips back onto his cock as best she could from her position.

The screaming symphony of each of their animalistic urges was accompanied by the clapping flesh, slurping fluids, and of course, the thunder that crashed outside as lightning lit the room.

"OH GOD!"

"FUCK ME! OH! FUCK ME!"

Their cries echoed together as they both came.

AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers