The Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my right hand almost to her waist, put my left hand on her right shoulder and pulled her close to me. Her face now hid itself against my chest. My right hand held her waist and I was now slightly turned towards her. We were now in a sort of semi hug and our bodies adjusted themselves to a sort of snug fit.

"Don't worry, Jaya! We are safe and we are together." I reassured her.

"Yes Mohan. Thank you." Her voice was soft and sweet.

We kept quiet. I was now aware of her left breast that pressed against my chest. I was also aware of the smooth skin of her waits which was warm to my touch. I liked the feeling and my right palm made a slight adjustment so that it was in full contact with her soft and smooth waist. I felt a strange sense of excitement.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. If I was aware of the feel of her breast on my chest and my palm on her waist, so was she! If that were so, does this mean that Jaya likes us to be like this? May be yes or may be no. The fact was that we are caught in this wretched storm and we needed each other's support and comfort.

After about fifteen minutes I woke up with a start. I didn't even realize that I dozed off. My sudden movement woke up Jaya too. I let go off her and stood up.

"Can you believe it? We both dozed off." She smiled and so did her beautiful eyes.

I went to the toilette, relieved myself, returned to the sofa and switched on the transistor radio. Jaya had gone to the kitchen to make us some coffee. In a few minutes, she returned with two mugs of steaming hot coffee. We heard the news while drinking our coffee. The news was more or less a repeat of the earlier bulletin. We finished drinking coffee and I switched off the radio.

As if bound by an unsaid pact , we settled down back on the sofa. As a matter of fact, our postures and positioning was even more comfortable. I sat totally relaxed and Jaya rested her head like before on my chest. Now, she was even more side on towards me and her right hand rested limply on my left side. In this position while her left breast was pressed fully against my chest, her right breast brushed teasingly against the left part of my chest.

I liked the feel of her breasts against me. They felt like rubber balls; soft and hard like rubber. I was now fully aware of those breasts and my thoughts returned to them again and again. Was I committing a sin? I quickly removed that question from my mind. Not now, may be later but certainly not now, I told myself.

My right hand left her waist and moved to caress her silken hair once again. My left hand which was free moved and rested limply on her right shoulder. My right palm slowly dropped to her right cheek and brushed it lightly. There was not a sound from Jaya and her eyes remained shut. Her cheek was smooth and my fingers loved caressing it.

There was a sudden sound of something big falling with a thud...was it a tree or a small structure? We had no way of knowing. But this brought the fear home once again; fear which we had managed to keep away for some time.

"Don't worry. It is far away." I assured her.

In response her right hand tightened its grip on my side and she pressed harder against me as if hiding herself. Due to her sudden movement my right hand slipped from her right shoulder to her right breast and held it. It was accidental and unintentional. But it happened. Instinctively, my right palm cupped it.

For a full minute, we both waited with bated breath. I didn't pull my hand away. She didn't push it away. Thus, by mutual consent, it stayed there.

It felt wonderful to cup her breast. Honestly, it was my first feel of a woman's breast. It was a great feeling. It beat everything that I ever imagined. I wanted to enjoy that heavenly feeling again and again. So, I pressed her breast and squeezed it gently...again and again. Jaya let me do it. She didn't push my hand away. On the contrary, her slender fingers exerted slightly more pressure on my side.

As I fondled her boob I felt her nipple poking through the blouse. It was a pointed projection that drew my thumb to it. It felt good to tease it and roll it with my fingers. I thought I heard a light moan escape from her lips but I wasn't sure of it. After a while I took my hand off her tit.

Jaya got off the sofa a minute later and stretched herself a little.

"Shall we have dinner, Mohan?" She asked. I nodded my head in the affirmative.

In the dim light of the candle, it took us about half an hour to finish the dinner and clean up everything. During the dinner we talked about a lot of things but nothing even remotely connected with what I did in the period preceding dinner. It was as if it never happened! Back in the front room, I sat on the sofa and switched on the transistor set. The storm was almost on the coast now and was going to cross it at any minute.

Frankly, my mind was occupied with more important and exciting thoughts. What was going to happen now and later that night? Would Jaya allow me to fondle her some more or would she go to bed and leave me alone. I was hoping that she would allow me to continue my fondling and may be more. That would certainly help us both by taking our minds off the dreadful storm.

It was just past eight. Jaya returned to the front room with two pillows. I now sat on the right side of the sofa. If you recall, earlier I was sitting on the left side of the sofa and Jaya sat to my right. I changed the position deliberately for obvious reasons. Jaya sat to my left without a word. But I think she noticed the change of positions because she smiled knowingly as she sat down.

"I think the storm has just crossed the coast." I said.

"I am scared because we can expect maximum damage now." She shivered a little.

"Forget it. Just relax." Was that my signal to her that we should start action? She took the hint and snuggled up to me as my left arm went behind her. She was now seated with her back against the pillow on the left side hand rest of the sofa and leaned into me with her face buried in my chest. We didn't have to look into each other's eyes now.

I got a little more adventurous now. Instead of wrapping my arms in a circle around her I decided to access both her boobs. I dropped my left hand from her left shoulder, sought and found her left breast and cupped it. Next, I slipped my right hand between her right tit and my chest and grabbed it.

I now had the possession of both her boobs. I squeezed them triumphantly. Jaya gave a low moan. She didn't try to hide or suppress it. We both knew what we were doing and we liked it. That is it for now. So far I contented myself with fondling her blouse covered boobs. Now I lusted for her bare tits. I felt confident enough to proceed.

My fingers explored her blouse and I was pleasantly surprised to note that the bottom two hooks were off. I just pushed the blouse up to bare the tits and felt the resistance of the third hook. I managed to unhook that with shaking fingers and pushed the blouse up over her tits. As my damp and hot hands grabbed her bare breasts for the first time, Jaya moaned loudly.

I gave them a nice squeeze and they felt heavenly. They were not very big, they were shaped like mangoes and they were bouncy and tight. They felt so good in my hands that I could have played with them the whole night. My thumb and fingers found and caressed her nipples which grew hard now. They were nice, longish, pointed projections from the center of her tits and as I pressed them they hardened more.

I now felt a strong desire to break the furtiveness and bring matters into the open.

"Oh! Jaya! Your boobs are so nice to fondle." I whispered softly to her.

"Play with them. They are yours now. Tweak my nipples, please!" she whispered back.

I was elated. I felt liberated. Here we go, I thought. As if she read my thoughts Jaya lifted her head off my chest and re positioned herself. She now lay on the small sofa, on her back and lengthwise, her head resting on a pillow placed on the hand rest, her legs across my lap and resting on the other hand rest.

Her bare and proud breasts and their engorged nipples invited me. She watched with her beautiful eyes as I kneaded her boobs like dough and tweaked her nipples. I kept increasing the pressure as they responded to me.

Outside, there was a big sound from somewhere close by; was it something heavy that crashed or something that banged against a house? Whatever it was, it was loud enough to hear and we looked at each other with some fear in our eyes.

"Do you want to lick and suck my tits, Mohan?" Her voice shook when she said that.

"Yes! Very much! Can I, please?" My voice betrayed my lust.

I brought down my mouth to her right tit. Holding my head in her hands, Jaya whispered, "Lick the nipples and the area around it first and lick it well. Then you can suck the nipple."

I was a quick learner and followed the instructions. I licked her engorged nipples with my tongue first. Then I licked the circle surrounding her nipples; the aureole. As my tongue lapped at them, Jaya exclaimed," Oh God! Your tongue is so nice! It is licking well."

After several very wet licks, I clamped her wet nipple between my lips and sucked it hard.

At my first suck of her nipple, Jaya reacted with a loud moan of happiness.

Enthused by her response, I sucked her nipple greedily for a few minutes...licked and sucked it alternately. Jaya was really enjoying my sucking because her hands now gripped my head harder and pulled me closer to her chest. At that stage, I innovated. I opened my mouth much wider and took in as much of her tit in as I could. Then I started sucking that entire tit eagerly with my mouth.

When I did this, at some stage, her we, erect, pointed nipple hit the roof of my hot mouth. Jaya's body shook with a spasm of delight.

"Oh! Mohan! What are you doing? Are you eating my tit?" She shouted in delight.

In response, my right hand squeezed her left tit and tweaked her left nipple. Jaya's moaning was now loud and uninhibited.

I told you earlier how she lay on that small sofa. Her legs were across my lap and her feet rested on the right hand side rest. I became aware of something. My cock was hard now and I had a raging erection that made a big tent in the lungi I was wearing. Now, my hard cock poked against her buttocks...between them in fact. Though they were separated by several layers of clothing, it still felt very good.

"Oh! Mohan! This is so wonderful. Do you like my tits?" Jaya asked me a little shyly.

Releasing her nipple and tit for a second I answered her.

"They are fantastic. They are like sweet mangoes. I am going to suck them whole night." So saying, I switched tits. I started sucking her left tit and fondling the right with my hand.

"Oh! You are so hungry for my tits! Go on! I love your sucking them." She sounded very happy.

After about ten minutes, Jaya pushed me away from her chest and got into a sitting position. I followed suit. We were now seated on either end of the sofa - I on the right and she on the left.

We both looked so different now. Jaya's breasts were bare with the blouse pushed up all the way and wet with my saliva; her nipples hard and pointed. Top half of her sari lay crumpled in a heap over her lap. Her hair was in a bit of mess too but that still looked good. Her eyes were shining with excitement. I had no way of knowing how I looked but it could only be something like that...similar.

Jaya took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes.

"It was very good for both of us. I felt it. But, where should we stop?" She had a confused look in her face even as she said it.

"I do not know." It was a really honest reply from me.

"What do you mean you do not know? We have to decide this together." She sounded a bit hurt now and I was worried. I decided to be totally frank with her.

"I really mean that I do not know Jaya. Trust me, please. I have never been in the company of a girl. You are the first girl I ever touched this way. Everything is new to me." I blurted out.

"Oh! Mohan! You mean you have no experience at all?" She sounded incredulous.

I was hurt a little and it probably showed in my face. But, I nodded my head in assent.

"So you are what I was like when I got married; a virgin. My only sexual experience is from my husband and what he does. Can you believe that?"

"Yes, Jaya, I do." I replied.

Looking into her eyes now, I blurted out, "I want you, Jaya. Please, I want you badly." Even till today I do not know how I mustered the courage to say those words.

Jaya let out a deep sigh. She got off the sofa pulling me up along with her. Letting go of my hands, she quickly removed her blouse and threw it on the sofa. As her hands reached for my T Shirt, I understood. I quickly pulled it off over my head. We were both bare-chested. We embraced. Our arms tightened around each other.

Her bouncy, tight, pointed, mango boobs pressed hard against my bare chest. My chest was neither broad nor hairy but it was hard and strong. I was very conscious of the fact that my chest was not hairy which is what girls loved, it was generally said. But I forgot everything as her breasts burned into my chest. It felt as if we set a fire going on the points of contact.

It was then that Jaya's hands reached for my head and pulled it down while simultaneously lifting her chin and offering her quivering lips to me. I had, mercifully, seen enough English movies to know how one kissed, at least generally. I kissed Jaya. My lips clamped on hers and I sucked. That was the start of a very wet kiss.

Our mouths just refused to part. Her first kiss was the sweetest ever! I felt the sweet taste flowing from her lower lip into my lips and tongue. I chewed them, I sucked them, I did whatever I felt like doing. Instinct was the best teacher then. Jaya's tongue found mine and played with it. The tongues teased, dueled and played.

We came up for breath after several minutes. Jaya's hands reached out and pulled her sari away from her body and threw it on the sofa. Holding my hand in hers she led the quick walk to their bedroom. The room had a big double bed with comfortable looking mattress. To one side and in the corner was a big dresser. In the opposite side was the door that led to the bathroom.

Jaya quickly lighted the candle and left the candle stand on the dresser. She got into the bed and I jumped after her. Turning into each other, side on, we resumed kissing while our chests mated. When we broke off the kiss, my hands were on her buttocks.

"Oh! Mohan! This feels so good. We are alike, aren't we?" I really didn't understand what she meant but nodded my head wisely.

Her hands reached between us and came into contact with the big tent made by my hard, erect penis. They reached for it tentatively and then her fingers circled over my cock still under my lungi. I pushed my hands into the folds of her white petticoat and reached for her woman hood. My shaking hands found and rested on her mound.

She squeezed; so did I. Her hand traveled the length of my cock first. Then, she gently pulled my lungi away and bared my cock, my testicles and my pubis. My hands frantically searched for the string that held her petticoat in position. Jaya helped me by reaching it first and untied the string. With a little help from her I pulled it off her.

My cock was fully erect and swaying now like the leaning tower of Pisa. It was longish, slightly curved up, average thickness and my pink head was wet with a little juice through my tiny slit on it. I had black, silken, curly pubic hair that covered my pubic area and also my balls. They were not big but tight and well formed.

Jaya's pussy was the first I had ever seen, I mean a real one. At first I only saw her black pubic hair in the upper half which thinned as I looked a little lower. Now I could see the slit formed in her pussy's lower end and the beautiful opening. I cupped her pussy with my loving hands and gave it an appreciative squeeze.

"Oh! Mohan! Your cock is so beautiful. It is so hot to touch and hard like a steel rod." She was blabbering now.

"Show me your pussy, Jaya. I want to see and feel it all."

Quickly Jaya lay on her back. Then she bent her legs at the knees, opened her thighs and exposed her cunt. I got into a sitting position and brought my head close to her pussy for inspection. Then, her fingers reached for her cunt lips and pried them apart for me. I brought my right hand close and pushed my index finger into her cunt.

My finger went right into her tight cunt which opened itself, received it and then the soft walls closed around it and clamped it. It went right in and buried itself.

"Fuck my cunt with your finger, Mohan! Please!!" it was the first time I heard the F word from a girl. We boys used it often though.

I wiggled my finger in her tight cunt and moved it slowly in and out. She obviously liked it because her breath quickened a little.

"Can you put one more in?" she said a bit hesitantly, as if scared how I would react.

I did the most obvious thing. I took out by fore finger, bunched my fore and middle fingers together and pushed them slowly, with utmost care, deep into her cunt. Once fully in, I wiggled them.

"OMG! That is wonderful! You do have nice, long fingers. Fuck me nicely." Jaya was quite excited now and I felt the increased wetness around my fingers. As they moved in her juicy cunt it became quite squishy.

I felt instinctively that Jaya was ready. For the past few minutes I was also aware of my heightened state of excitement and agitation in my cock. It felt as if I was also coming close to bursting and I dared not delay. But, should I go ahead without her signal? I decided to ask her.

"Jaya, are you ready? "I asked a bit hesitantly.

"Of course, Mohan, I am ready. Fuck me with your hard cock now, fuck me well, my cunt is all yours." She was already on a high.

"Help me, Jaya." I mumbled.

Her hands grabbed my hard penis. Her left hand held it at the base and her right caught my cock head and guided it to her wet and open slit. As I slid my cock into Jaya's churning cunt, it found its way...the right way. Only then it occurred to me to ask her the important question.

"Are you sort of protected Jaya?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh! That! Don't worry Mohan. It is perfectly okay." I was relieved to hear that.

As my cock buried itself in her juicy cunt, I remembered what I read vaguely somewhere. If you slip a pillow under a girl's ass you are likely to penetrate deeper into her. It made sound sense to me and so I remembered it. I managed to drag a pillow and slip it under Jaya's ass. She obviously liked what I did.

"Take me slowly please! Do not rush. There is no hurry." The way she said she was literally pleading. I didn't know anything about her sex life, nor did we discuss it. But, I was smart enough to understand that Jaya wanted me to fuck her good and long. Easier said than done to an inexperienced novice but I would certainly try to do so. I remembered one of the things I read about how to...

I started moving my hard cock in her cunt in slow, short strokes. After every few such strokes, I would let my cock go in up to the hilt. I made sure my mind started thinking of other things - how her husband fucks her, whether we get a chance to fuck the next day too, when her husband would return etc.

Amateurish though, my plan worked for me. Even after five minutes, I stayed hard and settled to a nice rhythm. Jaya looked into my eyes and said, "Aahh! So nice! You are fucking me so nicely that I am able to feel the cock setting every part of my cunt tingling with light fires. You are so good at this."

Hearing those words, my ego inflated and, perhaps, my cock swelled a little too.

After a few minutes, Jaya asked me to fuck her faster. I was waiting to do that. I started fucking her faster and with more frequent deep strokes. Jaya started lifting her ass in tandem and counter thrusting. Her response felt like she was fucking me back and it was exciting.