The Stormy Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay there, in prisoned by this hot little MILF, he started thinking back over the past few months and putting together a different picture than the one he previous had. He understood that they were tight, they were good friends and physical contact was a given, but he could see now that she loved to turn him on. She was always talking shit and fighting with him which had on many occasions turned into them rolling around on the floor or couch. She would start a fight which would lead to her jumping on him in the guise of beating him up. After she jumped him it predictable that he would be the one calling uncle, doing anything to get away before she felt the big ass hard on she gave him. Maybe he wasn't always successful at hiding it he thought.

After a while of quiet, he realized that she had fell asleep in his arms. She had pulled him even tighter around her, bringing his arm snug up against her tits, laying it just under them. He could feel her, warm against his arm, hands so close. One laying across the top of her chest, soft, loose with no bra, the other snug underneath. She still held his hands in hers so he dared not move but damn, how wanted to feel those tits, they were right there, just under her shirt. To feel them hot in his hands. Pinch her little nipples, feel them in his mouth as he sucked them hard.

He was still there half an hour later, still thinking about his predicament and imagining what he would love to do to her. His dick just as hard when another crack of thunder woke her with a start. After a second of flaying around, she remembered where she was, what she was doing there and she settled down. She hugged herself tighter and remembering him, gave another wiggle of her ass. She actually moved in a way so that her ass slid up and down on his dick a little. She was fucking with him. He was dying, he was so hard and she was right there. It wouldn't take much to slide inside her but she was off limits, wasn't she?

He could tell she still was awake, but was just as motionless as he was. He could sense something had changed, he could feel the tension coming off her. He would kill to know what she was thinking. He knew whatever it was, it would be bad news for him. He could feel her breathing, her chest moving rhythmically up and down under his hands. He felt the tension leave her body like a breath. She had come to a decision and whatever it was, it seemed to relax her. She got more comfortable. She seemed to hug him around her with more confidence. Good he thought to himself, she was done with her little game, the cat thank god was bored with the mouse. Maybe he could finally relax he thought, if she was done fucking with him. It was right about then that she took his hand and slid it under her shirt.

She put it right back where it was, under her tits but inside her shirt now. He can feel her skin, soft and hot against my hands. They are right there he tells himself. He could feel her breathing change again. She starts to breathe a little heavier, a little slower. She doesn't do anything more. He understands that's as far as she is willing to go with her little game. She hadn't been done playing with him, she had just reach a line she wasn't willing to cross herself. They were laying there in their underwear, both under the same blanket. His hand was under her shirt just a breath away from her left tit and he imagined it was a beautiful tit.

She was playing a game here like she did when they were home, he understood that now. The only difference here was that no one was around this time and he wasn't sure if she had really thought this thru. At home, they were never really alone, she would tease him knowing that even if he ever worked up the nerve, there really wasn't much of an opportunity to get into any trouble. Someone was always around there. She was safe to play her game. But they weren't home and there was no one to give them pause if things went too far. She was like a little girl, playing with something she couldn't really control. He should show her little girls shouldn't play grown up games he thought. Should he call her bluff he wondered, could he? She tensed as he slid his hand up and cupped her tit.

This was the pivotal moment, she had led them here but she wasn't willing to go any further. She inhaled in surprise as he pinched her nipple, then exhaled in acceptance and acquiescence. He wrapped his arms tighter, pulling her into him. He squeezing her tit, and pinched her again earning a little whimper, his reward for all he had endured up until now. He pressed his hard dick into her. It was flat, tucked tight between her thighs. She gasps with surprise and pleasure. He started rubbing her nipple, slowly, softly after bringing her to attention with his pinches. She still hadn't said anything. He didn't say anything. He knew, game or not they were still wrong, he was wrong. She was married and he had been entrusted with her. He could feel his dick slide between her thighs. He started kissing on the back of her neck and working her nipple between two fingers.

She opened her legs, just a little so he can move his dick back and forth better, rubbing it between her thighs, between her ass cheeks. He knows she can feel him rubbing on her pussy every time he slides it all the way up. She is moaning now, grinding herself on his dick every time he pushed in. He can feel her pussy hot and wet both thru her panties and his boxers, they are soaked and sticking to her. She slides her hand down and into her panties and starts fingering her clit. He can feel her playing with herself. She is sliding her fingers over her clit, moaning and whimpering now. His dick, still in his boxers, against her pussy, sliding between her lips, slippery with her pussy juice. He can hear her under her breath, she whimpers, " please, please...." Just that one word, over and over.

Then she reaches further back, between her thighs till she finds him, fumbles around, finds the opening and reaching in, swiftly and not very gently, pulls him out between the hole in the front of his underwear. She holds his dick there, against her wet pussy, his head pressing against her hard little clit. Then he slides it back again to feel her slippery, wet pussy lips slide against its length. She lets out a long slow moan. When he slides his dick against it again, she grabs it, her hand still in the front of her panties and presses it up hard, rubbing her clit with it. Grinding her clit back and forth on it. He lets her do what she wants for now. He just lays there, hard, feeling her wet pussy lips making a mess over his dick. Her panties are soaked and they are not covering much anymore.

He can feel she has moved them to the side so that his dick would slide up and down between her lips as she ground herself into it. He is pinching her nipples in turn, first one then the other. They are rock hard now and he wants them in his mouth. She lets go of his dick so he slides it back a little to feel her wet lips slide apart against it.

As he slides it back up to rub on her clit again, he can hear her start up her whimpering, whispering, "please, please." He starts going faster, her lips coming apart around him. As he slides it up he hits on her clit, she gasps, whimpers and begs. "Please, please."

He feels her fingers graze him, finding him as he rubs on her clit with his dick then as she completes her sentence, "fuck me baby," he feels her fingers move and he doesn't hit her clit. With a buck of her hips and opening her legs more she takes his dick with her little fingers and as he thrusts up, she slides him into her incredibly wet, tight pussy.

He freezes when she slides it in. She doesn't move either, he doesn't think she was planning on doing that. He was inside her. Dick rock hard and she had slid it in between her slick shaved pussy lips. They had always been really close, physically. She loved hugging him, teasing him. She knew she made him hard but things always had a way of containing themselves. She knew what she was doing all those times and she was having fun with him, she was playing her game. But this was not a game anymore. He was inside her, hard as fuck and he didn't want to stop.

She pushed her ass against him and as he slides the rest of the way inside her she moans, "Oh fuuuck.." He couldn't stop now, even if he wanted to which he realized with no shame that he didn't. She was grinding her ass into him, taking him in as much as the angle aloud. He slid in slow, still trying to push himself all the way up inside her. He held myself in her for a beat then with a cry and a whimper from her, slid his dick almost all the way out. He could feel her waiting, wanting him. He gave another thrust at the same time as he pulled her to him, shoving his dick in her, hitting hard against her ass, feeling her tight little lips open and take him in.

She angled her shoulders away from him a little so that he had to let her tits go, but just for now he promised himself. She angled her ass closer so he could get all up in her. He took hold of her hips and laying on their side, what had started as spooning and cuddling even if a little forbidden amongst married friends turned into full on fucking. He took her hips and pulled her to him as he pushed his dick into her as far as he could. He wanted to fill her up and he wanted this hot little MILF to take him all. He wanted her to show him she could take it all in her pussy and he wanted to show her that her tight little pussy belonged to him tonight. She was moaning and whimpering as he fucked her. She was practically doubled over now, head hanging off the bed so he could fuck her good.

She was holding on to the edge of the bed and he was holding on to the her. She had opened her legs now and he was fucking her hard, pounding her pussy. He was slapping her ass every time he slid it all the way in. The more he pounded her, the more she moved over the edge, soon it wasn't just her head hanging over. He slid himself back and took his dick out of her in one quick motion. She cried "No baby please," she whimpered "please.." he pull her back onto the bed roughly, working her like a ragdoll, laying her all the way on her stomach. He placed myself between her legs opening them up as far as he could, raising her hips just a little to where she wasn't on her knees but her ass was up in the air. He was not thinking about her needs but instead, taking her how he wanted.

He took his dick in hand and with her looking back at him over her shoulder. With those beautiful lips quivering, pleading with him with her big brown eyes and her whimpers to fill her pussy up he slid it back inside her. She gasped as he shoved his dick deep inside her. She took it all this time and he fucked her hard. He had his hands on her hips, his balls hitting on her clit every time he slid in her all the way. She had her head down in the pillow now but he could hear her muffled moans and cries as she begged him to fuck her.

"Please baby, please baby.." he heard over and over.

That was all she said but she was moaning and crying out with every thrust. He shoved himself deep inside her as he reached out and grabbed her ponytail. She lifted her head as he pulled back on it and her moans turned to screams.

Her please turned to cries of "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as he started to feel her pussy get even tighter around his dick. He had one hand on her hip and the other one pulling on her hair, bouncing her ass off of him with every pounding he gave her. He gave one hard tug on her ponytail as he hit her pussy hard from behind, that did it. She started screaming that she was cumming. Her pussy got tight and he could feel my balls ready to cum in her wet little pussy. He gave her one last pounding and held myself deep inside her.

He felt myself explode and his cum started to fill her little pussy up so much he thought there was no way she could hold it all. With every convulsion, her pussy squeezed his dick and she screamed, "ugh, ugh, ugh," and with every cry from her he came harder and harder.

He slid his dick back and began pounding into her again. Fucking her hard, emptying himself into her. Every time he pounded his dick into her he came inside her and she screamed, "Fuck!" He could feel her pussy convulse. As he shoved himself all the way inside her one last time his dick gave one last squirt. He held her there for a few beats, saving that moment in my mind. He let her ponytail go and she collapsed on the bed. He went down next to her. They lay there, panting, spent, not saying anything, just gasping for breath, nothing but the tv to break the darkness and silence.

After a few minutes, she slid her panties off, still with her back to him. He had slid his dick back into his boxers but she reached back and started to slide them off him. He helped her and she moved back and again, snuggled up to him. Ass against his spent dick, with nothing between them now. Somewhere in everything that had happened he didn't realize she had lost the t shirt. She took his arms around her again, placed a hand on each big, beautiful tit and snuggled up against him. She had teased him for months now, with the help of a boom of thunder she had finally caught was she was baiting for. She fell asleep like that. Naked in his arms, him holding her tits, his spent dick snug between her ass cheeks. With his cum dripping out of her spent little pussy.

He awoke the next day and it took him a few moments to understand what he was feeling. Her sexy as fuck mouth wrapped around his dick. He looked down, still half asleep but all hard to watch her head bobbing up and down. As he watched her take his dick all the way in, sliding between her pretty little lips he could see and feel the enthusiasm she was putting into the blow job. She was looking up at him now and he could see her huge brown eyes watching him. She had one hand on the shaft of his dick, jacking him off while using her own saliva to lube it up and playing with his balls with the other hand. He lay his head back down.

He fell asleep a few hours ago, still trying to come to terms with what had happened. He had almost convinced himself that it was just a mistake that they made and they would have to live with it. As sexy as she was, he had to be the stronger man. Fight the temptation. Then this is what he wakes up to. He put his hand on her head as it bobbed up and down. He could feel how hard he was. She must have been at this for a while because he was ready to explode. He could feel her smooth lips sliding up and down on him. When she hit bottom and he was all down her throat she gave it a little extra push to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. Then she slid her tight little mouth back up and used her saliva to jack him a few pumps before doing the whole thing over again. He lay there with his dick in this girls mouth, her small hands wrapped around it and playing with his balls and realized there was nowhere else he prefer to be.

He looked down again, he could feel his dick ready to cum. She was looking up, waiting to see if he was watching her. She took him all in and with her eyes on his, she started going up and down faster. Taking his dick almost all the way out of her mouth and then sliding her mouth back down till there was no more to take. He could feel her tongue sliding down the underside of his dick and lick around when she hit bottom. He was going to cum all down her throat. He knew he would not be able to hold it any longer and he thought she must have seen it in his face because the next thing he knew she took him out of her mouth, still watching him, and started kissing her way up his body. As she got to his mouth and slid her tongue in, he felt her straddle him. Her tight silky soft pussy lips replaced her hot little mouth as she slid down his dick and started to ride him.

She licked his lips and then pushed up on his chest to sit up to a better position. She was so fucking tight. He wanted to shove his dick in her like he did last night but this time she was in control. All he did was reach up and take her tits in his hands, pinch her nipples and hear that now familiar whimper.

"OH fuck baby," she was still trying to fit his dick inside her slowly but stopped when he pinched her nipples, "Oooh!"

He was about half way inside her pussy and he wanted more. He let go of her and as she opened her eyes and looked into his, he took her hips in both hands and sat her down hard on his dick. "FUCK!" She screamed as he held her there.

She put her hands on his chest and hung her head breathing hard. She rose her ass up a little and he let her take control again.

"Fuck," she just breath over and over she started riding him. First slow and going up and down a little. But soon she was fucking him hard, slamming herself down on him, grinding her clit on him then going back up almost taking him all the way out just to do it again.

"Fuck, fuck," she cried every time she pounded her pussy down on him. She was so tight and so fucking wet, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. She was screaming now and he knew this girl was cumming. He could feel her pussy get tight and she was going up and down on him faster and harder.

"Fuck me baby," she begged over and over, "fuck me!" She cried out and he did.

He took her hips and began fucking her hard. He was showing her what her little pussy was for. It was for him to pound and fuck until she came all over his dick. He was fucking himself up into her pussy and pulling her down hard on him and she was screaming and cumming on his dick. He could feel her pussy juices all over him.

"Fuck yeah!" She cried every time she slid up and "ooh fuck!" Every time he shoved it back up inside her.

He pulled her down hard and shove himself up inside her as far as he could when he felt his cum gush. She was whimpering and grinding her clit on him hard and he was filling her up. She slid up and down a few more times pumping all his cum up in her. When he was done, she slid back down on his dick and just left him inside her. He was still a little hard and he could feel the mix of his cum and her pussy juice between them. Her slick little pussy sliding around his dick still inside. She lay her head on his chest spent and still breathing hard just whispered "Morning baby.."

12