The Story

Story Info
Sex with another man becomes a delicious fantasy
806 words
3.88
14.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Liz got to the part about the anonymous man fingering her in the hotel bathroom, Mel could feel a slight dampness between her legs. She also knew that anything Liz said about her sexual exploits was probably hyperbole. Mel didn't mind however, she enjoyed the story. She enjoyed the fingers of warmth spreading from her belly to her cunt. Sipping her drink, Liz went into more detail about the man's tongue, hips, stubble, tongue, fingers, cock, fingers, heat, sweat. Mel listened with an affirming nod and a giggle. A lick of the lips. During dinner, the women found other things to talk about: their relationships, work, ideas of babies, expectations from their mothers, health, dreams, vacations. Mel never really focused however, as her mind was never far from the tongue, hips, stubble, tongue, fingers, cock, fingers, heat, sweat.

On her taxi ride home, she texted Sam and told him to meet her at her apartment. She had to see him tonight, she told him. The wetness between her legs was undeniable now, and in the back seat she squeezed her legs together with a quiet rhythm and ignored the eye contact of her driver. When she hadn't heard from Sam by the time she got into her apartment, she decided not to wait. She needed it quick and hard, and this could be achieved with the use of her vibrator. She took it out of the cloth bag, took off her skirt and tights, and found a comfortable position in bed. She started the vibrator around her clit, circling it slow and wide. When she didn't think she could take that any longer, she decided to put the vibrator inside of her pussy. Starting with just a few inches, pumping it in and out. Her pussy throbbed. She ventured with her finger to her clit, and it was swollen and wet. Almost too wet. Mel reached down beside the bed for her panties. She rubbed the silkiness over her pussy, wiping away the juices. She brought the panties to her nose, and recognized the musky sweetness. It was intoxicating and comforting.

With her finger back on her clit, and with more friction, Mel furiously fucked her pussy with the vibrator. Deeper. Faster. As she fucked her pussy, she thought of the anonymous man in the bathroom, fucking Liz with his huge cock. Taking her from behind. Pulling her hair. Slapping her face. As the fantasy grew, her fingers worked faster. Soon, Liz was gone, and Mel was in her place. His tongue was on her pussy, circling her clit, while his middle finger stroked that delicious spot. He was so good at finding that delicate button, and it made toes curl. Mel now imagined the huge cock in her ass. She was being fucked. Being used. His large hands slapped her ass from behind, again, and again, and again. It was too hard, but she didn't stop it. She let him slap her ass six, seven, eight times. Suddenly, she could feel herself closer to the edge. Closer to cumming, and closer. Her chest heaving, and vibrator pumping, and fingers rubbing, and then she came. An explosion from her pussy. The contractions from her pussy pushed the vibrator out aggressively, and but the rest of her body was still, not wanting to lose the overwhelming pleasure raging through her. Breathing, sighing, tingling.

Just as she was coming down from the orgasm, she heard the keys in the apartment door. Sam. Mel knew he would like the view, so she stayed put and closed her eyes. Sam called her name, and opened the bedroom door. The flood of hallway light framed her body perfectly. Sam could smell the sex in the air, and felt his cock twitch. He went to sit on the edge of the bed, and gently stroked Mel's hip. He watched as Mel brought the glistening vibrator to his lips. He took the wet vibrator in his mouth. When it was clean, he asked about Mel's night. Mel thought back to her fantasy with the anonymous man, and knew Sam would like a story. As Sam listened, he knew it was probably just a story. But he liked stories. He liked stories about anonymous men fucking Mel's beautiful, wet pussy. His cock throbbed as she talked about the man's fingers, cock, heat, fingers, tongue, sweat, cock, thrust, cum.

As Sam bent over to kiss Mel, biting her lower lip and moving over to suck on her ear, he caught an unfamiliar scent. Cologne he didn't recognize. And for a moment, he wondered if her story was truly real, and as his fingers reached inside of Mel's warm slit, he wondered if it really had been filled with warm cum from another cock. And for a moment, Sam hoped it was true.