The Story

Story Info
Brother's fantasy leads to reality.
1k words
4.07
71.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a while not necessarily a sequel it would be helpful to read " half sister" for the background on my story as the story itself plays a part in this story.

*

My name is Ryan; I have been married for 12 years and have three children with my wife. I'm 37 years old. Now I have always had an interest in and fantasized about incest. Now I didn't even know about my half sister Jessica till she was sixteen and I thirty one. We had met just a handful of times before her eighteenth birthday, and since then she comes to visit every few months. Around the same time she started being the object of my incest fantasies. To the point where wrote down one of my fantasies ( half sister) and submitted it to this site.

Now a few months ago I received an anonymous comment on my story. It said that my story was very familiar but different at the same time. So I replied to the comment saying that if it was familiar we should chat and I put my email address in it.

A few weeks later I got the shock of my life. While going through my email for the day I noticed one from Jessica, the subject was "your story". I was in shock, I had hoped that she left the comment but never really thought it could be. It must be a coincidence I thought as I clicked on the link. The mail came up on the screen and my heart started beating really fast as I read the message. All it said was " hot story lets talk" with a excerpt from the story. I didn't know what to do, I hadn't prepared for this. The next day I was in my garage working on my jeep when my phone rang, it was Jessica.

"hello."

"hey bro, whats up?"

"I'm not really sure what to say."

"don't say anything."

She said.

"can you take Thursday and Friday off from work?"

I thought for a second.

"yeah I can do that."

"good, I'm coming to see you."

"Don't tell anybody I'm coming, ill call you on Thursday morning."

Thursday morning around 9:30 I got a text from Jess that said.

" Holliday Inn room 234, key waiting for you at the desk. I'm waiting."

I left in a flash, driving there I couldn't help but thinking how unreal it seamed. I was so excited. I arrived at the hotel and approached the front desk. The clerk handed me the room key and a package. I opened the package to find a black bandanna and a note that read.

"wear this over your eyes when you come in."

I was so nervous on the way up to the room that I was shaking. Arriving at the door to the room I put the bandana over my eyes, and taking a breath I inserted the key into the lock. Not being able to see I slowly entered the room when I heard Jess" voice whisper softly in my ear as she took me by the hand.

"I want you so bad." She said. She then led me to the bed.

"ok, you can take off the blindfold now."

I reached up and pulled the rag from my eyes, my jaw dropping as I took in the sight before me. There was my baby sister lying seductively on the bed wearing a hot pink lace bra and thong with matching garter belt and white stockings. It was unreal, she was even more amazing looking than I had ever imagined.

Taking my hand she pulled me onto the bed and we started kissing like mad. It was different from any other woman I have ever kissed, hotter, it was electric. As we lay there kissing I started feeling her tits and ass, she rubbed my cock through my jeans. I have never enjoyed kissing as much as I did with her. When she sat up and started undressing me. She was staring me in the eye the whole time with want and desire. Once she had me completely naked we returned to kissing while she stroked my cock. After a couple of minutes she started kissing her way down to my cock. She was slowly stroking me while kissing and swirling her tongue around the tip, all the time looking me in the eyes. When she finally put it in her mouth I about came right then. Using long slow strokes she sucked me , taking my full 7 inches. Pausing for a second she looked up and said.

"you really do have a nice cock."

I was in heaven watching my sisters head bobbing up and down on my shaft. After a few minutes Jess began going faster and faster using her had to jerk me as she sucked. I couldn't take it anymore I felt my balls tighten. Then I shot rope after rope of my hot sticky load down her throat. She continued sucking me , swallowing every drop. It was amazingly hot watching as she continued playing with it.

"that was yummy." she said licking her lips " now its my turn."

I got up and slowly removed Jessica's panties revealing to me, for the first time, her beautiful mound. She was cleanly shaved except for a little patch of fur right above her slit. She lay back on the bed as I began teasing her clit with my tongue. She smelled amazing, I started furiously lapping at her pussy and clit. After only a couple of minutes she started bucking her hips and screaming.

"yes, oh yes. oh my fucking god yes."

And she released a wave of her warm juices onto my face. I continued licking her as her orgasm subsided. Now I reached up and started gently squeezing her nipples. Within a minute she again bucked her hips as I squeezed her nipple hard.

"oh god, oh god, oh god, YES."

Again flooding my face with her juices. I kissed my way up her body and began kissing her deeply.

"that was fucking great!" she said, and she kissed me again. We lay there in each others arms as she caught her breath.

"ok." she said "I've been wanting say this to you since I read your story."

"what?" I said. As I kissed her softly. With a mischievous grin she looked at me and said.

"are you ready to fuck your baby sister?"

To be continued