The Story of 738 Pt. 02

Story Info
The training continues.
1.6k words
4.22
35.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
random58
random58
15 Followers

She had taken about two hours to bald herself. We were only about 4 hours into her training. I followed the protocol and let her be for a little while. She hung out in the shower and enjoyed the warm water cascading over her body. She continued to cry off and on particularly when she would touch her head and or her crouch and realize that her hair was gone, and she had no ability to control her life anymore.

After about an hour another bell whistled combination sounded.

"738 shower time is done. To the left of the shower are two bottle of lotion on the wall. The one on the right is for your body, and the one on the left is for your breast. The bottle for the body is shaped like a woman's body, and the one for the breast is shaped like a breast. We keep it simple pet. Do your body first, there is also a back sponge rod that you can use for putting lotion on your back.

"Yes, master" she replied as she turn off the water. She grabbed the towel from the rack and dried off. She moved along the wall and found the lotion. I watched as she felt the bottles to determine which was which. She took one pump of the body and slathered it on one arm, then the other. She reached up and took a couple more squirts. She then did her legs and butt. She felt for the back bar. It looks like a foam roller mounted on a towel rack but it was covered with a sponge like material. She spun it and realized it that it moved. She felt it more and looked around.

"Master, how do I use this?" she asked.

"Pet, you are so smart because you ask questions, you put location on the spongy section and move your back against it."

She did as she was instructed. Inside the foam roller was a massager that activated when pressure was applied. As she leaned against it to get the lotion rubbed in on her back it activated and started to hum and massage her back. She moved left and right. I saw the expression change as she got the back massage. You could see her relax a little bit. I let her enjoy it for a little while.

"738!" was announced over the speaker and it startled her.

"Yes, master" she answer as she snapped into a state of alertness.

"You still need to do your breast." She stopped moving her back against the back sponge and stepped towards the lotions. As she reached for the breast lotion she jumped as the speaker announced

"738 stop!" She froze with hand mid reach. "738, you did not know this but you are never supposed to cross contaminate. Wash your hands after you use the body lotion, and before you use the breast lotion." She had a shocked look on her face. My finger was on the shock button. I waited for what seemed like five minutes to see if I would have to shock her.

Finally, I saw her arm drop to her side and she moved towards the sink. She turned on the waster and rinsed her hands.

"738, make sure you use soap to prevent cross contamination." She reached for the soap lathered her hands and rinsed them off. When she was done she worked her way back to the breast lotion. She squirted it into her hands and massaged it into both breasts, and was done.

"738, add some more to your breast, make sure your nipples and areolas are well lotioned. They should be very slick to the touch."

"Yes, Master" she replied but I could see the confused look on her face but she did as she was told. She slathered more lotion on her breast lotion, and they glistened under the light.

"Good job 738 you now know the cleanup procedure. You will do this every time does this make sense?"

"No master, it does not make sense."

"Pet, whenever the bells announce to it is time for pet clean up, you will shave, shower, and then lotion up just like I have showed you today. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, master I understand what to do, but what does the bell announcement sound like."

"My dear sweet pet, there are many announcements that you will hear through out your stay here. We use a bell and whistle combination that tell you when to get up, clean up, shower, exercise, slop the animals, milk, go to training, etc. You have heard many of them already, and you will hear them many more times in the future. The sound for pet cleanup is..." this was followed by a combination of bells and whistles.

"Master, how will I remember them all?"

"One at a time pet, you will learn them one at a time. You may not have noticed but many of the signals have been going off every time you have been commanded to do something. Eventually you will know them all instinctively but we will continue to train you on them. You are becoming a fine pet. From now on, you are responsible for following these procedures if you don't you will be disciplined. Does this make sense?"

"Yes, master, I will do what you say."

"Good pet, in the middle of the room is a massage table, go to it. The easiest way to find it is to move counterclockwise in the room back to your bed. Then take five steps from the side of the bed to the center of the room. You will find it there."

She moved along the room following my instructions.

"Good pet, now lie down on the bed facedown." She complied with my command. "Good pet"

"I see you know to put your face in the hole designed for you face, have you been on a massage table before?"

"Yes, master I have"

"Good, you will notice that this one is probably a little different than most you have been on. You will notice at the front legs there are wrist restraints. On the underside of the table are belts that can be fastened around your neck, shoulders, back, and waist." As I was speaking she started to move her hands to feel for this. "Leave your arms and hands where they were, don't move them. You can explore table later."

"Yes, master" was her response as she quickly recovered her hands to the hand rest.

"You will also notice that the table stops just below your waist. You can feel your legs dangle slightly and rest on reverse stirrup that hold your legs in a padded contour rest. Those also have restraints. 738, do you know why we have restraints?"

"No, master"

"738, you are a smart pet why do you think we have restraints?"

"To restrain people?" Zap the shock surprised her and she grabbed the handle integrated into the arm rests on the table to steady herself.

"Rule 4 violation, try it again."

"To restrain people, master."

"738, that is barbaric, we don't restrain people, we restrain pets, pets like you. Do we need to restrain you?"

"No, master" was her quick reply.

"You realize only bad pets need to be restrained."

"Yes master" she said meekly.

"What type of pet are you 738?"

"A good pet master"

"If a pet is bad not only do we restrain, but we also discipline them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master"

"What are you?"

"I am a good pet please don't discipline me master."

"We like good pets."

"One of the other unique thing about this table is it allows your breast to hang free, did you notice that?"

"Yes, master" she said. A slight whirring sound started emanating from the floor.

"I am glad you are going to be a good pet, reach your hands down to the floor under you. You should feel two milking nozzles put one on each breast."

"Wha..." Her body convulsed as the shock went through her body.

"738, I thought you were going to be a good pet."

"But you can't" zap "milk" crackle "me" zap "Master" zap "please" zap "I will be good" She said with shocks punctuating her sentence.

"738 will you be good?"

"I will be good master I will be good."

"738 take the nozzles and put them on your breast, or do I need to have you restrained and disciplined? You have a choice, good choices have good consequences."

"Please master" she cried as she took the nozzle. "I will be a good pet" she used two hands to line up the nozzle with her nipple and placed it on her breast. I could see the nipple suck into the nozzle, and the light on my board for the right breast turned from red to green indicating a good suction lock. "I can't be milked, please" she continued as she took the second nozzle and repeated the process. Again the light changed to green. The milker started milking her breast automatically when the second lock was established.

"738, why do you think you can't be milked?"

"I am not pregnant or nursing, and I do not have milk in my breast master," she explained.

"Not yet, but you will soon 738. We will fix all of those things."

"What? How? Master"

"There is something called relactation, if we milk you often enough you breast will produce milk, did you know that?"

"No master"

"Well trust me we will have you producing milk in no time, and if that does not work we will get you producing milk the old fashion way."

She started to cry again as the milker continued to milk her virgin teats...

random58
random58
15 Followers