The Story of Caya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice sounded thunderous inside the room. Catherine watched as Shawana wasted not a second crawling forward and taking his cock into her mouth and sucking on it. Shawana turned and pulled Catherine forward as well.

"Better come take some licks of the master's dick, bitch," she said to her, stroking the black man's cock which dripped cum juice and saliva inches from her face.

Catherine shook her head in mortal fear. "I ... I can't ..." her voice seemed to choke on her words. She wanted to say more, that she'd never sucked a cock before and was afraid of what she was being forced to do.

"Get over here and suck on this, bitch!" Shawana yelled at her.

"The fuck!" the black man growled furiously.

He pushed Shawana off his cock, nearly kicking her to the side, and grabbed a handful of Catherine's hair and pulled her up to her feet. Catherine cried out and tried hitting his hand off but his grip was very hard and he was so strong. She coughed when his other hand grasped her throat and squeezed it. He picked up something that hung off a nail on the wall; Catherine saw with horror that it was a rolled-up horsewhip.

"You're going to learn some manners, bitch!" his eyes burned into hers. "And I'm going to teach you some right now."

He came out of the room, his hand still on her hair, pulling her along. Catherine wouldn't stop screaming, begging him to let her go. Other white slaves cleared a path as the black master pulled her outside and threw her to the ground.

Catherine grazed the side of her thigh on the earth. The black man unfurled the horsewhip and whipped it out, cracking the air with it. He came and pulled Catherine up and brought her towards a tree.

"Hug the tree, slave!" he ordered her; his voice growled with menace.

"NOOOO ... PLEASE, PLEASE ... I'M SORRY, MASTER! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN—"

"Too late for that, bitch. This will make you learn faster next time you disobey."

The black man instructed two other female slaves to come and hold her arms to the tree. The women came without question and grabbed both of Catherine's arms and pulled her against the tree till her face pressed against it. She was crying at the same time begging for what was about to happen.

"Please! I'm begging you, master ... AIIIEEEE!"

The whip cracked against her backside with such rawness of force Catherine felt it rip through her skin like lightning. The touch of the whip reverberated all over her body with excruciating hurt unlike any she'd had before. Her body went taut and yet the women held her tight against the tree. She screamed once more when the whip landed on her backside. This time her bladder let off on their own and she was hardly aware of her urine pouring down her legs. The whip cracked a third time, bringing her to the edge of unconsciousness. Everything seemed to grow dimmer before her eyes; she didn't realize she'd bitten down on her lips and tasted blood on her tongue. The black man shouldered the whip and came to her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face backward to speak to her.

"As long as you're here, bitch, you will remember your place and remember to do what's expected on you. I will let you off now. Next time, I will take a knife and cut one of your tits off and feed it to my dog."

He turned away from her the other slaves let go of Catherine's hands and hurried to attend to the black Master's needs. The women just about grappled with each other as they knelt before him to suck his cock while he stood there under the glare of the sun holding the horse whip in his hand looking like the black Master he ought to be. Catherine collapsed to the ground, mumbling to herself, still reeling from the pain that was all around her. She didn't know when she passed out, and in a way it was a good thing she didn't.

***

There was a stinging sensation coming from her backside. In her dream she saw the black man searing her body with the horsewhip. When her cries didn't keep him at bay, he approached her with a knife in his hand. She knew what he meant to do with it and fought to be away from his grasp. He brought the knife to her left breast and began to cut ...

Catherine screamed herself awake. Her head pushed up from the bed on which she lay, but a hand pushed her down and told her to remain still. She turned her head and saw Shawana seated beside her stitching her skin up with a needle and thread. Catherine felt the stinging pain once again and she groaned from it. She raised her head and looked out the window above her head and saw the night sky out of it. They were back in the room; the other slave girl who'd earlier been fucking the black master sat Indian-style on one of the other beds across watching them. Shawana introduced her to Catherine as Mika.

"How long did I pass out?" she asked Shawana.

"Long enough. Don't know how long though," she cut a string of thread with her teeth and resumed her work. "But that serves you right what you did."

"That will teach you," Mika said to her from across the room. "Stupid bitch like you nearly brought the house down on all of us here with your stuck-up attitude."

Catherine was stunned, looking back and forth at each of them. "What do you mean? I told you I've never sucked any man's cock before."

"Fucking hurray on you," Mika chided her. She was a thick-haired blonde with fleshy skin. She had large pair of eyes and pouting lips which now gave her the outlook of a fiery witch as she snapped at Catherine. "And I guess we'd have to light us a candle for you, don't we, since you ain't never sucked no man's cock before. You think that gives you the right to come down here with your sassy attitude to do whatever you want just because you ain't never done this or that before. You'd better get with the program, bitch-slave!"

Shawana cut in. "Come on, Mika, that's enough. I think the bitch has got the point."

Mika looked at Shawana. That seemed to help defuse her anger somewhat. She pointed a finger at Catherine and said: "Pull that sort of stunt one more time, bitch-slave, and I'm going to be the one who gets to cut your tits off. And I'll do both."

She flung aside the curtain that hung over the doorway and marched out of the room. Shawana went back to attending to Catherine's wounds.

"I hope you've learnt some mighty lesson today."

"I don't know," Catherine moaned helplessly, still feeling the impact of the horsewhip on her backside. It was a trauma she knew wasn't ever going to fade from her mind. The sight of her begging and yet feeling the whip coming down on her, followed by her passing out was enough to keep her afraid of whatever else might be in store for her.

"I'm going to tell you this one time, bitch-slave," said Shawna with a matter-of-fact voice. "None of the other slaves were happy hearing about what you did, and I can tell you right now you've got more enemies here with that single act than you can make friends. All what Mika said to you, it might sound funny, but I'd take her word serious if I were you, because if she don't succeed to cut your tits off should you make a slip-up like this one more time, then it'll be me. There, you're all done. I've stitched your wounds up. There's some local ointment you can apply to it whenever you're taken your shower. Do the same to the bruise on your leg as well."

Shawana got up, taking with her the needle and a bottle of iodine she had used to clean her wounds. She had done a decent job of stitching the few cuts on her backside and reckoned that by the time the week was over it would have healed.

"Please Shawana, my name is Catherine. Stop calling me this 'bitch-slave' thing you and the other girls are used to."

This produced laughter from her friend who then turned around to face her.

"I'm not going to stop calling you bitch-slave, because down in this world, that's what you're going to be like what Mistress Tiffany said, so better get used to it. By tomorrow you'll be getting your slave name, you'll be getting a black master for a mentor, and your slave duties assignment too. Your snatch hasn't had a cock in it yet, and that's going to be the duty of your master to break you in. Once that's done, you're going to start keeping record of when your cycle comes and you're going to leave yourself open for breeding. But don't worry. Tomorrow, Eugenia, the head bitch-slave will give you a proper initiation into the dos and don'ts in here. Do you hear all what I just told you?"

"My God," Catherine moaned. "I have a life."

"Yes, so too did all of us. It's gone now. Don't think about going back to it, because that's never going to happen. This here is where you're at. Goodnight, bitch-slave. Don't worry about turning off the light—it goes off at midnight."

Shawana went to one of the beds and lay on it. Catherine still lay on her face, too afraid to turn over on her backside which usually was the way she preferred to sleep. Shawana lay on her right shoulder, her back facing her; within seconds Catherine could head the sound of her snoring. Just like that, she was asleep. She rested her head on her pillow contemplating her fate and how her tomorrow would be like. She thought of her parents, wondered whatever might have become of them. She wondered if whomever it was that had bought them has as well taken them to some place just like this. She thought about her friends, Elaine and Kirss and of their brother Stephen, the newlywed couple who'd been on the retreat with them along with her friend's parents. She wondered if they too were suffering the same fate she was now ... maybe things were better for them. How she missed her Mom so much right now ... her Dad too. Tears welled up in her eyes as in her mind she said a prayer for them, hopping they weren't being harmed at all.

Outside their door came the patter of feet walking to and fro along with the sound of female voices; sometimes she caught the whimpering voice of a woman begging someone to fuck her hard; in another room she could hear a similar activity going on. The building had turned into a bordello of carnal fucking. She shut her eyes and tried to make sleep come to her when she heard the curtain open and in walked another female whom she hadn't met before. Catherine watched with an eye open as the female white slave led a black master to her bed. The man was a sturdy fellow wearing a t-shirt and shorts. In one quick motion she was out of her flimsy slave outfit and stood naked for the black man who led her without words to the nearest bed. Shawana who'd earlier been sleeping heard the sound of loving making in the room and she turned around and saw the black master fucking the slave-bitch and immediately came down from the bed and knelt before them. She fingered herself as she watched them fuck. Catherine pretended to be asleep but her eyes didn't miss any image of what she was seeing.

The black man had a white shirt on which he pulled over the back of his head to concentrate properly on his fucking.

"Master," Shawana caressed the black man's leg. "Master, you're so beautiful. Master, can I please taste your cock?"

The black man was still pounding the white slave and stopped to take out his cock and offer it to Shawana to clean up. She stroked his cock while deep-throating him, thanked him for it and offered to insert his cock back into the bitch-slave's pussy. The black man fucked the bitch-slave from behind for a while before pulling out of her. Catherine watched as Shawana hurriedly came forward and took hold of his cock even before it was out of the other slave's pussy and proceeded to suck on it. The black man sat on the bed and Shawana and the other slave fought over his cock. Both took turns sucking his dick while the other played with his balls sac. The man cursed both women while at the same time pressed their faces down on his dick. He pushed both of them off him and reached for Shawana and made her straddle his cock. She did the work for him—took his cock and inserted it under her cunt and lowered herself down on him. She rode his back cock like it was the only thing she wanted, mouthing out words Catherine had erstwhile only heard from watching porn movies with her boyfriend back home.

"Awwhhh Master, take that pussy! Fuck this slave-bitch's pussy ... tear it up! Slap my ass, Master ... Fuck me as you fuck all white slaves ... Uhhggghhhh ... ripe my pussy! I want your black Master dick in my ass too!"

She kept on mouthing expletives while her ass bounced and grind don hard on the black man's cock. The man too applied some roughness to her body: he slapped her face repeatedly and to Catherine's amazement, Shawana seemed to enjoy it. He slapped her butt and slipped a finger into a anal hole while she kept on grooving against his thighs. Shawana wouldn't stop screaming with excitement; she wanted the black master to keep hurting her, use her however way he wanted. She was nothing but a slave—her pussy and asshole was his to use. The other slave bitch wanting to be of use came and sat over the man's face and offered him her pussy to eat while his cock slammed upward into Shawana's pussy.

"Get off me, bitch! Let me fuck my main slave's pussy."

The man pushed Shawana off him and got the other slut to come down and ride him. She rode him the other way around, her legs straddled his thigh as Shawana grabbed the man's cock and aligned it into her hole as she rested down on him. She too murmured a squeal of delight and rode his back cock in a frenzy. She grabbed at her tits and pulled at them hard while she bounced up and down on his prick. The bitch-slave caught Catherine's eye and smiled at her as she went on rocking the man's cock alternately, doing it side to side, then half standing up to let him pump his cock harder into her. Shawana knelt in front of her and sucked on the master's balls; she moaned in her throat and the sound of her suckling added with the uproar in the room. Catherine watched all of this from where she lay and though she made like one not moving a muscle, she found herself eerily moved by the activity.

The man was gasping in rhythm with the fucking going on. The moment came and he declared he was about to cum. The bitch-slave riding him sensed this and she too was groaning harder as she kept slamming down on his shaft; Shawana ate her pussy and within moments the slave exploded with her evident cry of orgasmic climax. The man groaned with a hurt bull and the slave climbed down from him and she and Shawana brought their faces to his cock and waited anxiously as the man stroked his cock and seconds later hollered another loud cry as a jet-stream of semen shot out of his cock like a projectile. It splattered on the bitch-slave's nose. She murmured a sighing sound and she and Shawana inched closer to catch the other droplets and took turns cleaning the black man's cock. The man caressed their head, murmured what terrific bitch-slaves they were as they went on kissing and sucking on his cock even as it went from being sturdy to a deflated form. Shawana pulled the bitch-slave closer and licked the cum off her nose and then shared it with her in a frenzied kiss. When they were done, they moved aside, still on their knees, and bowed before the black master like Japanese Geishas would.

"Thank you very much, Master," they said simultaneously.

The man didn't bother acknowledging them. He waited till his strength was back before getting up. The women pulled his shorts up his thigh and the bitch-slave knelt in front of him and buttoned his shorts for him.

"The two of you report to my office tomorrow," the man told them then walked out of the room.

Catherine's eyes followed the man as he pushed aside the curtain and stepped out of the room. Shawana and the other slave shared a burst of giggles as if they'd won the grand prize at the lottery or something close to it. It won't be till morning that Catherine would find out that somehow they actually had, for the black master who'd just fucked them was one of the top slave masters in the plantation, and it was a rare thing for him to pick a favourite slave from amongst the lot. His name was Oba.

Shawana and the other slave-bitch as if to celebrate their prize took turns eating each other's pussy. Catherine watched Shawana lie on her back on the bed while the other bitch-slave held her legs open and pressed her face on her cunt. Catherine felt an itch down between her legs. She slipped her hand there and felt her juice pouring down her legs.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would give this a 4 or 5. I started reading with skepticism but it drew me in.

I felt there was realism in her situation and her fear about the unknown. I can understand how this could actually happen in the real world and very possibly does.

I am anxious to see how the story develops

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4****

That's my rating. Id give it five. But the cliche sexual dialogue and th tit cutting was too much lol smh

newsexkittennewsexkittenover 11 years ago
Want more; it made me soooo wet

i'd love to hear the rest of her story; espesialy how she gets all three of her cherries poped by some hot black master

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOW...

...can I vote a '5' if the voting's turned off?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
More Stories