The Story of Elaine Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey begins.
4.2k words
4.22
32.8k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Story of Elaine: making my wife a Fuck-Toy

A decision is made and Jim and Elaine start down the path of no return

Chapter 2: the journey begins

We talked late into the early morning, and refilled our glasses more than once. I discovered many things about my wife that both surprised and startled me. While Elaine was outwardly conservative and appeared very prim in dress and manners, there was a deeply embedded inner slut that cried out for release. She loved wearing sexy lingerie, she told me, because it made her feel, "sexy and naughty". She again stressed that our sex that night had really been over the top for her and that she was grateful that I had understood.

"Understand, Elaine?" I laughed. "My God, honey! I understand and believe me, I approve! My question for you, Elaine, is just exactly how far you want to take this! I mean, I want to make you my slut and personal fuck-toy, but I also want to keep you as my wife! Is that very clear to you? I mean, I want you as my slut and also as my wife; my slut-wife, if you like!"

Elaine took my hand and raised it to her lips and kissed it. "Yum! I can still taste us on your hand, darling! It felt so darn good, Jim! Wow! I want more... I really do! And, I'm like you, I guess; I just don't want to lose you! I love you so much!"

I realized that this was the first time either of us had said the phrase, 'I love you' all night. I felt a touch of shame. "I love you too, honey... more than anything in the world!" I took her into my arms and kissed her. I didn't want to lose her, either!

Elaine had begun to reveal more of herself to me that night than at any other time, and it was as if floodgates, long locked shut, had finally opened. She told me of her fantasies involving wild and uninhibited sex with a wide variety of partners, with no boundary of gender or race. "You know when you sometimes play with my vibrator in my pussy while I suck you, honey? I often imagine that I'm being used... willingly, mind you... by two guy... two men both wanting m! I love that! Even tonight while we were making love... fucking... I was pretending that I had made you cum in my mouth and that another guy was screwing me afterward... while you watched."

She was looking right into my eyes now, seeking any sign of disapproval. There was none.

Again, I hugged and kissed her. "Is that the kind of slut-wife you want to become, honey?"

Elaine shrugged her shoulders and giggled nervously. I sensed at once that this was the proverbial moment of truth. "If you want me to, darling, yes!" she said with a nervous giggle. "You know that the reason I like to leave our bedroom blinds up when we make love, Jim?"

She was on a roll and I was eager for more. "No; why is that, honey?"

She was really blushing! Her cheeks were glowing. "Because, and I know this is so silly, but I love to imagine that the guys in the neighborhood, you know them, are all out there on the balcony watching as I suck you and we do 69, and then screw around... you know what I mean?" Indeed, I did! "And they are all, you know masturbating... jacking off as you say! Isn't that weird?"

I grinned at her; "You really are amazing, Elaine! No, it's not weird; it's just who... part of who you are, and I treasure that! And afterward, which of our neighbors gets to fuck you?" I asked with a laugh.

My wife froze, her lips pursed together as if she was locking the door before the words could escape! I waited. At last she opened her mouth and took in a deep breath.

"No, honey... wait!" I said, and then scrambled through my night table for a pen and paper. I found a scrap and a dull pencil, but it would do. Turning away, I wrote the name of one of our male neighbors on the paper. Turning back to my wife, I said, "Okay, sweetie... who is it?"

Elaine took in another deep breath. "Dave," she whispered; "Dave."

With a flourish, I showed her the paper. It also had Dave's name on it!

Her hand flew to her mouth and she gasped, "Oh no! You knew? About the way I feel about Dave?"

I looked at her closely. "Have you fucked him yet, Elaine?"

"Jim! Of course not! You know that!" She was genuinely pissed and offended.

I quickly jumped in before she had a chance to get really angry. "Well then, as a slut-wife, I guess that will be happening sometime soon!" I laughed.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment, and cocked her head to one side. "I just might want to do that, Jim", she said as the impish grin returned.

I looked her square in the eyes. "Elaine, I said that for the simple reason because that is exactly the kind of slut-wife I want you to become. I want a slut-wife who cares more about getting off and getting whoever she's with off, than anything else. Understand?"

She stared at me, but finally nodded; "Yes, I understand." It was no more than a whisper.

"Elaine, I want to fuck you, use you, maybe abuse you a little, for my amusement every so often, and just generally fuck you silly and watch you being fucked silly. We have sex a lot, honey, but you are about to begin having much, much more! You're a gorgeous, desirable woman, and there will be loads of cocks after you! Many of those, maybe even most of them, will fuck you and get you off, with or without my help! One day, I even hope to set you up for a gangbang! So you see, Elaine, this is serious stuff!"

She nodded again, her eyes locked on mine. Her breasts were heaving somewhat with each deep breath.

"But Elaine, I want you never, ever to forget that I love you and want you for my wife! I want you to understand that, too!"

My beautiful, dutiful wife was actually blushing, and there was one tiny tear at the corner of her eye. God, my heart was melting.

We had crossed the Rubicon. Elaine was never to be the same woman to me, nor was I ever to be the same man to her. I felt that at that moment I had never loved her more, and never knew her better. I held her close and kissed her, with all the warmth and unconditional love that welled up through me.

And my wife made love to me. Elaine kissed me from toes to ass to balls to cock to belly to back to ears and nose and mouth and to the top of my head. They were slow, loving licks-and-nibble kisses that were almost painfully pleasurable. And I did like-wise.

Gently, lovingly, tenderly, she finally focused her attention on my revived cock. She had me hard already, and giggled as she traced her tongue down the hot underside of my shaft all the way to my balls, where she paused to flick her tongue over the tight sac and tickle it with a kiss. "God, how I love your cock, Jim!" she whispered. "I love what it does to me, too!" Elaine paused to stare at it reverently, and then took it between her palms and slowly stroked it. She moved in closer and kissed the purplish tip, and then with a soft sigh, slid her lips down to encase the tip. She sucked at it, and swirled her tongue around and around, then drew back to plant more kisses and lap at the sensitive cleft on the bottom.

Elaine was doing a great job of driving be crazy, and I pulled her hips close to my face. She has the most delicate and beautiful twat that I have ever seen, and I took a moment to just stare at it. It really is a work of art, and was already starting to open and moisten. I fluttered licks and kisses and nibbles over her labia and sucked ever so gently on the stiffening button of her clitoris.

Elaine moaned around my cock as I licked and sucked her pussy, but it was a fucking she was really after, and she soon lifted her head off my cock and wriggled around, spreading her knees wide as she lay on her back. "Please, darling?" was all she needed to say.

Slowly, I raised my body over her, my cock poised at that beautiful tunnel. My tip slipped inside and I paused, letting her feel just that first bit inside her, and she quivered, then raised her hips just a tiny bit and rotated them slightly, fucking my cockhead gently and tenderly. "I love this, Jimbo", she whispered; "God, I love to feel your cock!"

I held myself motionless as she rocked her raised hips back and forth and then in little circles, her breath coming in little ragged gasps. I smiled down at her and she grinned back at me. "Elaine, I am the luckiest guy in he world! We may eventually turn you into a slut, but above all, you will always be my wife! Always!"

Her hands suddenly gripped the cheeks of my ass as her hips thrust sharply upwards, driving me deeply into her. In perfect harmony, we rocked and thrust together, like two dancers in a ballroom. In less than a couple of minutes, we came together in a thrilling, soaring matched climax that washed over the two of us in perfect unison.

We were both slow to come down, and did so with passion, kissing and hugging and caressing and both of us crying like babies.

We lay entwined for a long while... to tired to move, but far to excited to sleep. My heart was pounding.

Through a hazy fog, I heard Elaine say softly, "Jimbo... This is unreal! What do we do now? Where do we go from here?"

God, but my wife is such a terrific pleaser, but she also can be so very demanding of her husband! I knew that it was time to step up to the plate! There is something that I can't begin to explain. There is a tone; a vibrancy in my wife's voice that is every bit as alluring, sexy and arousing as any visual stimulus. She can be in her grubbiest gardening outfit, with dirt and grime on her usually pristine countenance, and just the sound of her voice will make my cock tingle.

Her words jolted me back to reality; or at least what reality had recently become. I reached out and took her hand in mine. "Sweetie-pie... this will go wherever we want it to! Don't worry... I will be the leader; but we will only go where you deeply want us to go. If I take you someplace where you want to be, then I want you to experience everything that active and intelligent mind of yours desires! And if you discover you don't want to be in the place where I've led you, we can always back up and go back and go down a different pathway! Elaine, I love you and want you forever; that is a given. No matter what we do, I want to see you glowing! You know what I mean? I want you happy and alive and excited... like tonight, only always better!"

She gave me that same little irresistible elfish grin; "I don't think anything could be better than tonight, darling!"

I only smiled back at her, it being silly to argue at this point, and besides, the birds had already started to chirp outside. I hugged and kissed Elaine and decided that this, of all moments, was one I was destined to cherish.

When our lips parted she again queried me; "Jimbo? What are we going to do?"

I had to laugh. I felt an overpowering rush envelope me and I replied, "Elaine, my dearest! We are going to call our employers! We are officially sick and can't possibly make it into work today!"

She grinned at me and acknowledged the obvious. Here it was, almost 6:00 in the morning and we were both more than a little tipsy! The obligatory phone calls went in to an answering service at our respective employers and that was that.

Elaine complained that she was hungry and I made us a quick bacon and eggs breakfast. I have to admit they were mediocre at best, but she gobbled them down just the same. The sun rose as we finished. I looked over the table at my wife; there was not a shred of a doubt that I saw her differently now. Even as she was eating, I kept seeing my cock going into her beautifully shaped mouth!

We were both tired, to be sure; exhausted is probably a better word, but Elaine was obviously eager to pursue our great adventure. "Jim? I'm serious... Where do we go from here?"

I could only stare at my wife in amazement. I had consumed more alcohol that had she, but was still very much capable of leadership. "Elaine. Lets set out a few ground rules, okay?" I said... feeling a new sense of power and authority.

To my surprise, she only nodded expectantly. Usually, there would be a flood of questions. I paused a moment, waiting for the flood, but it never came. "Well, first, Elaine, I want you to get rid of all those Goddamn and gawdawful pantyhose! Yes! Every single pair of them!"

She stared at me, speechless, and then whispered. "Why, Jim?"

"Because you are not going to need them, Elaine", I said, as forcefully as I could. "From this moment on, you are going to wear stockings, garter-belts, one of your sexy bustiers, or girdles or whatever, and stockings... black, sexy stockings! God! I hate pantyhose!"

Elaine blinked and stared at me, speechless. "Ah... Okay, darling..." she said, hesitantly. "But what about school?"

Elaine was a second grade teacher. I really didn't care, and at this point I felt I had the power to lay down the rules. "Elaine, I really don't care if the littler gerbils you teach see your panties or not! I want those fucking pantyhose out of this house! And I mean as soon as possible! I want my slut wearing stockings! Do you understand, honey?"

She was stifling a grin; her lips pursed together as she looked at me. There was some hesitation, but also the faintest trace of a smile. "Yes, I can do that!" There was a pause, and she added, "Sir?"

Jesus! I was a god... a puppet-master! I closed me eyes, literally, and took a deep breath. I stared at my wife; "Well, honey... We'll see, won't we?" I responded with a grin as broad as hers, sure that the best was yet to come. "And I like that, honey! The name, I mean! You will call me that from now on, at least when we're playing? Okay?"

Elaine was staring at me like she was in a trance. "Oh... and are we playing now, Jim?" she asked.

I choked back a laugh; "No, I think that this is serious, honey!" I said.

There was a moment when I thought I could actually hear the wheels turning in her head. "Oh!" she whispered. "Then... I guess... I should call you... Sir?"

I was staring at her incredulously. Had my ship had come in at last? Yet, I did not fully understand. "Elaine? Are you sure about this?" She looked at me and nodded silently. "Elaine. Say it... " I prompted her.

"Yes... I'm sure... Sir... ", She whispered. There was a trace of a weak smile.

"Yes, then call me by that name when we're out in public at least. Next, get rid of those huge cotton granny panties, okay? I want your pussy wrapped in better stuff than that! Get yourself more of those lacy bikini ones, understand? And you know that I am most partial to black!"

"Okay, like the ones from Victoria's Secret? Jim? Sir? I really love it when you take control like this! God! This is really fun! I really want to please you, you know."

Maybe it was what Elaine said, or perhaps it was the submissive tone in her voice. Improbable as it was, my cock was suddenly tingling. "Elaine, you are about the farthest person I can ever imagine from being a real slut! My God! Look at your circle of friends! Can you name one... just one that wouldn't run like a scared rabbit if they knew even a little bit of what is going on here?"

She looked at me, and slowly there was a trace of grin at the corners of her lips. "I think that... yes... Marianne would understand," she whispered.

I was truly flabbergasted, and blinked at my wife. "Marianne?" I asked. "God Lord, that Catholic tight-ass? Marianne wouldn't say 'shit' if her mouth was full of the stuff!"

Elaine just looked at me, and the elfish grin returned. "You don't know her, Jim", she smiled; "She really wants to fuck you, you know!"

It had been a night of surprises and now this. "Elaine, get serious!" I laughed, but Elaine wasn't laughing. It finally dawned on me that my wife was serious. "Honey, what are you talking about?" I asked.

My demure wife was smiling at me like the Cheshire cat of lore. "Darling, Marianne and I talk a lot, you know! After all, we've been friends forever! She and Adam have been swinging for years! I never told you because you never asked and you never even saw anything odd about them!"

"Oh, come on honey? That's bullshit! Adam and Marianne?" I waited, but there was no reversal. "Elaine? You mean...?"

"Yes," Elaine grinned at me; "See, you're not so smart after all!" she grinned. "Sir", she added mare as an afterthought. "Actually, it was Marianne that first started me thinking."

"About fucking around and being a slut?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"No, silly; Marianne had nothing to do with me wanting to be a slut! She just started me thinking about how on earth I could tell you about it!"

My brain was suddenly swirling with images of Marianne, who was a tiny replica of Elaine, being only about 5 feet tall, and was a real treat to behold. I imagined her with a slew of eager rampant cocks dueling for a stab at her tight little honey-pot. She was a real treat, after all. "Marianne?" I finally managed to gasp.

My wife is no fool and seemed to know exactly what was going on inside my head. "Jim! She's wanted to fuck you for years! And it's always been obvious that you find her easy to look at! God, Are you really telling me that you hadn't noticed?"

I took in a deep breath. "Guilty as charged, honey! I really had no idea! Really!" It was the gospel truth, although Elaine was skeptical. She stared at me for a moment and then shrugged. "Anyway, they belong to this club called, 'Secret Garden', and they swing a bunch of times every year and have these parties, where they have their friends over and they make love... or fuck... or whatever."

I was learning a lot and a lot of what I was learning, I liked. 'I think we should join, too", I offered.

"Oh, sure, Jim! So you can screw Marianne?" Elaine grinned.

I had to laugh with her. "Well, that might be fun, honey, but I really might like to see other outcomes!" Elaine raised her eyebrows quizzically. "Yes, honey... you could be a slut in a safe environment."

It was her turn to stare at me, and her jaw dropped. "Jim? You don't mean? Oh, God! You're serious, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, honey! If you're going to be a slut, I want to do it in a safe environment, where we can be selective and safe! Tell me more about this club?"

Elaine gave me a blank stare. "I don't know much more... I mean that's about all I know, darling. They meet and they have parties and Marianne has fun and that's all I know. Well, except for one thing."

"And what might that be?" I asked with a grin.

"Marianne likes guys like, you know... like you."

"Like me?"

My wife was actually blushing. "Yes, darling... I mean like you; men with big wieners".

I burst out laughing. "Wieners? Is that what Marianne calls them?"

"Laugh all you want to... yes, that's what she calls them. She's kind of fussy about that! I guess Adam is real little down there."

I was staring at my wife, dumbfounded. So; Marianne was a swinger and she liked big cocks. "And just where does this leave Adam?" I ventured.

"Adam? He joins in sometimes, other times he just watches her, and other times he stays at home. It depends on what the scene is and what the guy Marianne is with wants or allows. Sometimes she goes away for a whole weekend with a particular friend. She says she really likes it..." Elaine said it almost as casually as if she was describing a shopping spree.

"Well, honey, I want you to find out more about this club and what it takes to join, okay? Maybe we should invite them over to talk about it?"

"Jim, God no!" she gasped. "I promised her on a stack of bibles that I wouldn't tell anyone; especially you!"

"Well, then, sweetie; we'll just have to join on our own and find out what it's all about, won't we?" Elaine stared at me for a moment and then nodded. I gave her a kiss and added, "In the meantime, we'd better get some sleep!"

We had been awake for almost twenty-four hours, and I carried her back to bed just as the birds started chirping. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, and I gazed down at her, sleeping like a baby with just the slightest hint of a smile.

12