The Story of Elaine Ch. 03

Story Info
Preparations.
5k words
4.19
22.2k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Story of Elaine: making my wife a Fuck-Toy

We begin our journey and I learn a little about unintended consequences

Chapter 3: Preparations

It was almost four in the afternoon when I awoke. I reached across the bed, searching for my wife, but her side was empty. Groggily, I followed the scent of frying bacon downstairs to the kitchen.

Elaine was grinning at me as I entered. "Hi, sleepyhead!" she laughed. "Hungry?" I was starving and she quickly made some pancakes to go with the bacon and eggs. "I'd better feed you right", she quipped; "A slut-wife needs to keep her husband's strength up!" Standing at the stove in her green robe and bedroom slippers, she still looked sexier to me than a Penthouse centerfold. My cock was responding accordingly.

We ate and as I finished, I saw Elaine looking at me expectantly. Little did she know that I had already made plans for us, or rather actually for her. I smiled at her and simply said, "Go upstairs and get dressed in what you had on last night... except put on those black patent-leather pumps, too, and then come back down here."

She raised her eyebrows a little, but then scurried off to do my bidding, almost tripping as she ran up the stairs. Elaine liked to sew with her portable machine at the kitchen table, and she kept a wooden yardstick in the corner. I knew that the odds were she was going to question me in a few minutes, and I wanted to teach her something about her new place as my slut, as it were. While she showered, I quickly dressed in slacks and polo shirt.

She must have hurried, because she was downstairs again in less than fifteen minutes, all made up and ready for action. Actually, she had applied a little more make-up than usual, which suited me fine. I was pleased that she'd thought of it all by herself.

I took in a deep breath at the sight of her standing there, sans panties, somewhat in nervous, hopeful anticipation of what she thought was about to transpire. My cock was throwing caution to the winds, and was already straining against my slacks. It will always have a mind of its own where Elaine is concerned.

My wife looked truly gorgeous, and it took a certain degree of discipline for me to stay the planned course. I nodded approvingly, and said, "Go get your coat... the warm brown one".

Elaine's jaw dropped. "Sweetie, you heard me! Go get your coat! We're going out!"

The color was rapidly draining from her face. I thought I saw her knees actually knock together. "Jim? I... I can't, Jim! Not dressed like this! No way! I can't... I can't."

I stood up and went to her, hugging her close. I had expected this response and was prepared for it. "Elaine, my baby, you have to learn that the word 'can't' has no place in my slut's vocabulary! Come here!"

I led her over to the dining room table and gently but firmly bent her over it, her head turned away from me and one of my hands holding both of hers down on the tabletop. Then I reached behind me to where I had placed the yardstick on one of the high-backed chairs.

She was trembling just a little, and knew something was up, but she had no idea what was about to happen. The yardstick made a soft swishing sound as I flicked it downwards and then it cracked smartly across her beautiful bare ass.

Elaine was caught trying to breathe in and out at the same time and the result was a choked shriek that sounded more like a cat with its tail caught in a door. She tried to jerk upright, but I held her down as I swung again. She was expecting this one and howled in protest, but took the next three with only startled gasps. I released her and she slowly stood up and gave me a wounded look as she rubbed her rosy buttocks. There was a hint of a tear in her eye.

"God, Jim. Why? Why did you do that?" she whimpered. It was the first time I had ever struck her in anyway at all; and it was the first time I had ever heard her whine.

I smiled at her. "Honey, if you're ever going to be good at this, then you have to learn to obey me... do whatever I ask of you, okay? Besides, I hardly even hit you, and you know that."

She looked a little hurt, but nodded silently.

"Now, go get your fucking coat like I asked you. We're going out!" I almost grinned as she scurried over to the hall closet to get it.

Elaine slipped it on as she quickly made her way back to me, and I took her hand. I kissed her on the cheek and led her towards the garage door.

My wife can be as stubborn as a mule, and even in high heels, she gave me some resistance. Elaine is a very strong woman. "Jim? Where on earth are you taking me?" she asked, with a note of desperation in her voice.

I paused and turned around. "Honey, do I really have to get the yardstick out again? We're going out! Now, let's go!"

She gave up all resistance and let me lead her out to the car. As I backed out of the garage, she timidly asked again, "Jim? Where are we going?"

I looked over at her with a grin as she shrunk down low into the seat. "I'm loaning you out to the Hell's Angels, dear... but only for one night, okay?"

Elaine's eyes were big as saucers and she made a sound like she had something caught in her throat.

"Honey, I'm kidding! You won't be ready for anything that drastic for at least a month or two! We're just going shopping. Think of this as a sort of extreme makeover. I want to give you a new look." We turned onto the main road. "Undo your coat and slip it down off your shoulders."

Elaine gasped. Out of the corner of my eye I watched her as she struggled with this new order. We live in a rural area and there was little chance if any of her being seen. Even so, it was still very much daylight and there was always the chance of meeting a car, or a stranded motorist. Her fingers were shaking as she struggled with the buttons of her coat. She wriggled it down a little bit.

"No, Elaine! Take it off... get your arms out and drop it to your waist!" I was both relieved and excited to see my wife instantly comply. She fussed a little with her breasts and started to fix the cups to cover her exposed nipples, but I stopped her; "Elaine, you have beautiful tits and I want you to be as proud of those little puppies as I am!" Give them some air!" I was happy to see that her nipples were stiff as little marbles.

As we got closer and closer to town, there was more and more traffic and Elaine grew more and more nervous, which was exciting to me, and judging by the state of her nipples and her ragged breathing, it was just as exciting for her, although in a different way. This was a college town, and there were always a few of the rowdier so-called students out and about almost any evening at this hour. We pulled to a stop at a traffic light and sure enough, a carload of parent-financed scholars drew up alongside us.

It took a few seconds, but finally one of the less self-absorbed boys noticed Elaine. Instantly, five sets of eyeballs were popping directly at her, and she closed her eyes as the boys rolled down their windows and joined in a chorus of raucous catcalls. Elaine tried her best to shrink even further down into her seat, but there really was no escaping their eyes.

"Thank God!" she whispered as the light turned green and we sped away, the boys following close by tooting their horn.

I grinned at my wife, but got only a cold stare in return. It was going to take her awhile, I decided. I lost the boys in downtown traffic and we pulled into the parking lot at the 'Love and Lace' boutique. There were people around and it took only a silent nod from me to make Elaine hurry back into her coat. I thought she was really doing quite well, but I said nothing.

She waited for me to come around and open her door. As she gracefully got out, she whispered at me with a look that could stop a freight train, "I may be your slut, Jim, but you still are going to treat me like a lady!"

I had to purse my lips to suppress a laugh. Elaine looked around nervously as I led her into the shop, and was noticeably relieved when she discovered that we were the sole customers. I, on the other hand, was somewhat disappointed.

The clerk was an intense young lady with almost as much silverware lodged in her ears, eyebrows, nose and lips as we had on our dining room table. Her brass-plated plastic nametag read 'Yvette'. "Hi! My name is Yvette. May I help you guys?" she asked, almost as if she assumed we were hopelessly lost.

I was ready for the question. Poor little Yvette was not at all prepared for the answer. "Yes, you may, my dear," I replied. "My wife needs a realistic rubber dildo: the biggest, blackest and nastiest mother-fucker you have; a nice set of battery operated Ben-Wah eggs; a moderate butt-plug suitable for extended use; a set of fleece-lined cuffs; one of those pseudo-leather corsets with the chrome rings, like the one on display; a dozen or so black lace open-crotch panties; half a dozen pair of black seamed opera hose; three black lace garter-belts; four or five of those short little Lycra mini-skirts that you advertise online; and three boxes of those ribbed condoms that you have over there in assorted colors. That will do for now, but there may be more... I'll browse while you assist my wife. I want her coming out of here looking even sluttier than you do! This will be cash, by the way."

Yvette's eyes were open wide and her jaw had dropped down to her neck. Make no mistake; I'm no big shot, but once in awhile, I love acting like one. I went off to browse the videos as Yvette tried her best to deal with my wife. I didn't find much; just some KY jelly and a mini vibe that I thought might come in handy. The other things that I needed would require a trip to the local building supply. Even their CD's lacked inspiration. The retro stuff was more to my liking.

After 45 minutes or so, Yvette had things more or less under control. The bill was outrageous, but I really didn't expect anything else. I peeled off more twenty's than was reasonable, hoping to appear blasé. "Did you try on the mini's?" I asked Elaine. She nodded. "Then pick one and put it on."

Elaine only paused for a split second; "Yes, Sir," she whispered and trotted off to the dressing room.

Yvette was impressed, and gave me one of those 'yes, you can fuck me' smiles that today's brats like to tease their elders with. "Your wife calls you, 'Sir?' Wow! Awesome! I mean, like I don't see that very often in here." She was smiling at me, but got only my coldest stare in return. She swallowed and softly uttered a respectful, "Sir! I mean, sorry, Sir!" Now that did impress me!

It was nice; a sort of bridge over the generation gap that I appreciated. "Thank you, Yvette", I responded warmly; "I see that there's hope for you young'uns yet!" I got only a blank stare in return. I expected more, and was somewhat disappointed.

Elaine returned, her brown winter coat wrapped tightly around her body. I motioned for her to open her coat.

My cock twitched and, I am very sure of it, Yvette's pussy lubricated at the sight. Elaine's black Lycra mini barely covered her stocking-tops and was tight enough to appear to be painted on. Her top was only the lacy black and red bustier with the cups up over her nipples.

It was show time, Elaine looked stunning. I thanked Yvette and she smiled, thankful no doubt for another story to pass on to her infantile cohorts. Elaine took my arm and we went out to the car. She glanced around nervously as we went out of the boutique, and was grateful to be inside the car. I dumped our other purchases in the trunk, and slid onto my seat. I hugged her to me and kissed her cheek. "You did very well, honey," I said.

She looked at me sideways and blushed a little. "Please, darling? Be patient with me. I am trying so hard. Please?"

I smiled over at her. "Elaine, my love; Tell me that you're not liking this, at least a little, and that your sweet little honey-pot isn't steamy, and I'll stop right now! I promise you!"

She was looking deeply into my eyes, and she was squirming in her seat. I knew the answer before she whispered it. "Jim? I like this... I really do! Just love me? Okay?"

I reached out for her and she fell into my arms. It was a moment of sweet surrender of the woman I loved and cherished; there was no triumph in it. Elaine and I were loving equals on a new course. "Elaine, my baby! God! God, how I love you!" I whispered; "always and forever!" I kissed her passionately, and then we backed out of the lot.

We drove a few blocks in silence and then I felt her hand sliding over and down my thigh. I turned my head and looked at her. She gripped my thigh and said, "I love you, Jim!" I smiled back at her, and her hand worked up my thigh to cup itself over my straining cock. Her grip tightened as she felt my erection.

"My God, Jim! You're hard as a rock! Do you want me to..."?

"Not now, honey! Not yet!" I had other plans, and we drove out of the city limits. It was a 30 minutes drive to the small town of Deirdre, a once-thriving logging town that had withered to a café and a biker-bar. I pulled into the bar parking lot and stopped next to a line of eight motorcycles.

Elaine was alarmed. 'Jim! My god, where are we? What are you doing?"

"Trust me, Elaine", I said: "It's okay! You will do fine! Trust me. This is just a little test, okay? I want to see how well you can handle a little challenge" I felt her resistance weaken and she didn't hesitate as I opened her door and helped her out. Her mini dress just barely covered her stocking tops as she slid out of the car. She looked at me hopelessly as I closed the car door and locked up.

The bartender in this dump was a burly ex-student of mine, and his eyes popped out when he saw my wife. I took Elaine to a table, and then returned to the bar and slipped him a Franklin and said, "I want this to go exactly like we discussed on the phone, okay? Did you talk to Big Mike?"

Bobby nodded; "Sure, that's him over there, and he's talked to his buddies. These guys are all cool with it, Jim. They know the rules!" There were about a dozen guys altogether.

"Nobody fucks with her, okay, Bobby? They can dance all they want, and even cop a feel, but that's it, okay? Now Big Mike knows what to do when the hour is up, right?" I had already called him, but had not left him my name, so this was a real surprise for him. He was staring at my wife, as were all of the rough patrons. "Bobby, have you got it? You do this right and one day you will probably get to see how a real pro fucks, okay?"

He nodded, his eyes never leaving my wife. I joined Elaine at our table as Bobby quietly locked the front door and then quickly circulated from table to table. I helped her take her coat off, which she reluctantly surrendered, and feeling as vulnerable and self-conscious as the last virgin in Mexico, she sat down. She started to cross her arms across her bustier, but caught herself at the last second.

The waiter came over, and I ordered a Southern Comfort double for Elaine and a beer for me. Needless to say, she looked over at me askance, but didn't question.

The DJ was spinning his disks and I took my wife onto the tiny dance floor. We really were on display, as there was only a flabby biker babe and her equally overweight man on the floor. Bobby glanced my way and caught my eye. He nodded, almost imperceptibly, and I knew he had done his job. I whispered in Elaine's ear that I was going to take a stool at the bar and that she was now on her own.

She gripped me tightly with her arms as she hissed in my ear; "God, Jim! Please? No way! Not here with these animals!"

I patted her back as we danced and moved my mouth to her ear: "Honey! If you're going to be a slut, you have to learn how to handle yourself in situations like this! These guys all want to fuck your ass off, and that's okay, but you're safe here! Trust me! It will only be for an hour! You're going to make tonight very memorable for these guys!"

The music stopped and I took her back to our table and picked up my beer. Elaine swallowed half her drink in one gulp. Her seat faced the men as her back was to the bar where I was perched on a stool. She was staring down at her drink.

The guys looked tough, but Bobby had made sure every one of them was clean and presentable. The Country music started up and I thought I saw Big Mike nod at one of the men, who at once got up and went over to Elaine's table. "Care to dance, babe?" he asked in a rumbling bass voice, taking her trembling hand in his paw and pulling her out onto the floor.

They were alone out there, Elaine not quite coming up to his chin, even in her heels. It was a fast dance, and he was rather clumsy, not that it mattered. His eyes never left her body and he was talking to her all the time, but without a trace of a smile.

When the song ended, Elaine turned to flee back to her seat, but was stopped by another guy, who was smiling broadly. The music was a slow waltz and this guy folded her tightly into his arms, holding her right to his crotch, his leg between hers. It was a long number, and he was whispering down into my wife's hair as they danced.

All the men where staring. They exchanged remarks and grins as they waited their turn. Elaine looked at me helplessly every time she was turned in my direction, but she finally just closed her eyes and let herself be carted around like a rag doll. It was very evident from the bulges in the men's jeans that they were all sporting erections at the end of their time on the dance floor.

For her part, Elaine's face grew more and more flushed, and I imagined all the nice things these guys were saying to her. Actually, she was holding up quite well, and I was very proud of her. Big Mike took a turn with her, and wasted no time grabbing her ass and pressing her loins snugly against his thigh. The guys all laughed, as this move actually lifted Elaine up off her feet, and the pointed toes of her pumps were actually dragging on the hardwood floor.

She still had about fifteen minutes to go when the guys started their second turns with her. There was nothing but slow waltzes coming from the Juke Box, and every guy now gripped her firm butt with both hands and dry-humped her around the dance area. She had dropped a shoe and there were runs in both her stockings.

I was just wondering if Elaine had finally had enough when Big Mike stood and came over to where I sat at the bar. "I think the guys are getting restless, man", he said quietly. "Your old lady has them pretty well worked up, and I think it's about time for the show, okay, buddy?"

It was a great deal more than a suggestion, and I heartily agreed. We stood up together and he slid a chair out onto the floor placing it sideways to the audience and motioned for Elaine and the guy she was dancing with to quit. I picked up her high heel shoe as I went to my wife and she fell into my arms.

She stunk of cigarette smoke and stale beer, but that was the least of my concerns. For reasons that will be soon be obvious, I had neglected to tell my wife of the grand finale that was to come.

I grasped her shoulders and smiled down at her. She looked up at me with a look that would scare off a grizzly bear. "Jim! Get me out of here? I mean, now!"

I tried to give her a hug, but she was amazingly resistant. "Elaine, look", I said, trying to remain calm; "These gentlemen..."

"Gentlemen?" she hissed. "These bozos have been groping and humping around for an hour and you call the gentlemen? Jesus, Jim! One even came on my new skirt! Look at this!" She was pointing to a prominent wet spot on her Lycra mini that was the size of a small saucer.

Shit! I felt like Sisyphus trying to roll the stone up that hill. There was nothing to do but come clean. "Elaine", I tried to whisper as the guys all began to scrape there chairs closer over the concrete floor. The sound reminded me of fingernails on a blackboard, and my wife shivered. "We have a problem."

12