The Story of Elaine Ch. 04

Story Info
We decide to take baby-steps and we make progress.
4.7k words
4.32
20.5k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Story of Elaine: making my wife a Fuck-Toy

We decide to take baby-steps and we make progress

Chapter 4: Learning to Dom and to value a gem

I felt like a turd in a wedding cake as I followed Elaine into our house. She trounced into the foyer and threw her coat into the corner and then stomped up the stairs to the bathroom. I heard the 'click' as she locked the door behind her. A wise husband knows all to well when to leave well enough alone.

I slowly climbed the stairs, noticing that my wife had dribbled some of my cum on the stair carpet on her way up, a sad reminder of my recent debacle. Although I am still a teacher, I have also failed in several other enterprises, but glad to tell, I have also made over one and a half million dollars in the stock market, and our retirement is secure.

(For those of you who enjoyed my latest fall from grace, take note, and go fuck yourselves. I have been down before.)

I sat at the kitchen table feeling a tad sorry for myself, but at the same time wondering what in hell I was going to do now. "Jesus fucking Christ!" I exclaimed out loud; "I was doing so fucking well, too!" I got up and poured myself a Southern Comfort.

Sipping away, I almost didn't hear Elaine creeping down the staircase. She poked her head around the corner and looked at me. I smiled weakly back. "You know, Jimmy, drinking alone is a very, very bad sign? You want company?"

It's at moments like these that you realize just why it was you married someone, and that is what hit me then. I jumped up and caught her as Elaine scampered across the floor and jumped giggling like a schoolgirl into my arms.

I caught her and held her close to me as our lips met and our tongues entwined.

We stayed just like that for several minutes, and my panic, but not my remorse evaporated. At last I broke our kiss and started to apologize, but Elaine placed her fingers over my lips, silencing me.

"Jim! It's not what you did that pissed me off, darling! It's that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about your little plan! God! I love you, Jim, and I always will! You know, I would have done it anyway, and that's the truth! God! Did you see those guys? Did you see those cocks? My God; if you'd told me to blow almost any one of those studs I would have loved it!" She paused and looked me right in the eye; "But only if that was what you really wanted and you told me to do it, Jim!"

It was what I wanted to hear. I stood staring down at her; letting her words sink in. Elaine had just told me once more that she was above all my wife, my slut, and my submissive slut-wife. I was speechless, and really, that was appropriate. There really was nothing more to say.

The last thing I recall of that night was Elaine slowly stroking my cock after we had made love. It was a fog, but I knew that it had been very, very good.

Birds were chirping and singing and the sun was blazing into our bedroom window and the clock-alarm was blasting me into reality the next morning. I was cranky from not getting enough sleep, but Elaine was humming to herself in the shower. We had only a short time to go before school was out for the summer, and both of us couldn't wait. Make no mistake: while we have no children of our own, we nevertheless cherish and nurture those entrusted to our care. But it had been a long and trying year, and we were both looking forward to summer vacation. (For those of you who envy the summer break teachers enjoy; go teach for a year and then come and talk to me)

I quickly logged on and checked the market, and put in several limit buy and a couple of stop sell orders, and then joined my wife in the kitchen.

As usual, she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. (Like Shakespeare's Juliet, she is as constant as the stars)

Her hand squiggled down between our bodies and gripped my flaccid penis through my slacks. She broke our kiss and giggled girlishly as she took a step back posed for me. "What do you think of your little wife's new look, Jimbo?" Elaine spun around in her high heels. She was wearing a black knee-length skirt that I hadn't seen her wear in years. She had on a frilly white blouse and the outfit made her look more like a successful businesswoman than a teacher. "I didn't think it would fit, but I think it will be okay, don't you? Oh, and I have a parent, Billy Johnson's dad, coming in after school to discuss his progress. I might be a little late?"

I nodded. The skirt was just a bit tight across her ass, but she was right; it certainly would do! I didn't have to ask what she had on underneath. She had already filled a grocery bag with her discarded pantyhose. "You look hot as hell, honey! Sexy as the devil, and yet totally appropriate."

We had coffee and a muffin, and afterward as Elaine brushed her teeth and fussed with her make-up, I went upstairs and got the Ben-Wah eggs and a small tube of antiseptic lubricant. Her purse lay open on the kitchen counter and I slipped them inside.

When she came trotting back in, I told her about the vibrating eggs. "As soon as you finish your last class, go to the john and lube them up and get them deep into your pussy, Elaine!"

She stared at me and for a second I thought she was going to object, but then she softly said only, "Yes, Sir."

"Don't turn them on, of course! I just want your pussy packed while you're with your parent, and then on the ride home. Make sure you get the wire all wrapped up and into your panties! You don't want the control to drop out on you!"

Elaine agreed and we headed out to the garage. On the ride into town, I told her I wanted to join the club that Marianne and Adam belonged to, and wanted to talk with them about it. "Let's work on the application tonight. Can we have them out for dinner tomorrow maybe?"

Elaine nodded, not at all sure about this latest development. There was a long silence, and then she asked, "Jim? Do you want to fuck other women?"

"Not really, honey... no. What I want to do is turn you into a slut, and the club will provide you with a supply of eager cocks, and me with some good advice and help in managing your transformation."

She squirmed in her seat. "Oh" She shifted again.

"Getting wet are we?" I asked her.

Elaine giggled softly. "A little, yes. I hope that you'll want to make love to me tonight, or just fuck and use me, Jim? I really love this, you know! I just don't think I'm ready for other men yet, you know?"

"You're doing very well, honey... very well, indeed!"

I dropped her off at her school and watched her cute little ass sway and jiggle up the walkway to the front door. There would be talk in the staff room today!

I drove on to my high school and walked in with more than the usual spring in my step. There was a note from the substitute in my box, which I tossed in the trash, and then I noticed Miss Thurston nervously standing off to the side waiting for me to get out of the way.

She avoided my eyes as I came closer to her. "Hey! I ran across your friend, Bobby! Brought back some happy memories!"

She just gritted her teeth and gave me a look of pure hate.

The day sailed by, and I wondered many times how Elaine was holding up and what kind of responses she was getting to her new look.

After my last class, I drove to her school and waited for her in the side parking lot right by a window that looked into her room. She was still there sitting at her desk, with Mr. Johnson sitting across from her. I had to smile because it was very clear to me that she was having a terrible time struggling to sit still.

They were just finishing up, and they both finally stood up, Elaine smiling happily at him, as he looked her up and down. When they shook hands, he obviously didn't want to let her go.

Five minutes later, my wife slid into her seat and leaned over to kiss me. "What a day," she laughed; "I had lunch with Marianne, and she's really excited about us joining the club, and she wants to come over tomorrow after dinner to talk about it. Oh! But she wants Adam to stay home because she... ah has this guy that she thinks could um... help you. I kind of told her what we've been up to."

I was surprised. "You mean, she's bringing one of her Doms from the club?" I asked. Elaine nodded. "Well, I'm sure that Marianne knows best, honey, and that suits me fine. Now, if you can fish the battery pack and the wire out of your pretty little panties and hand it to me, we'll get going!"

Elaine struggled in her tight skirt and at last managed to extract the control and hand it to me. I placed it on my lap and had to smile at the wire trailing over to Elaine and snaking up under her skirt. I made a mental note to pay attention to my speed; this would not be a great time to get caught in a radar trap! Off we went. As we passed out of the city limits, I took the control and flicked it onto the 'Lo' position.

Elaine's reaction was instantaneous; her hips jerked up as the air left her lungs in a strangled squeal and her seat belt restraints went rigid. She panted a few times after settling back into her seat, her thighs pressing out tight against her skirt and her ass twisting and wriggling.

I let her have this stimulus for perhaps two minutes, then turned it off. "That seemed to go well, didn't it, slut?" I said with a laugh.

Elaine gasped out a "Yes! God, yes", and her eyes batted shut. "Oh! Yes, Sir!" She never really did settle down and was grinding her ass into the seat, but I gave her a few minutes rest just the same.

"Johnson wanted to fuck you, didn't he?" I asked casually.

Before she could answer, I gave her another low-powered stimulation and the vibrating eggs went to work. The result was a repeat performance, but I terminated it sooner, leaving my wife panting for more. She reached over and cupped her hand over the tent in my slacks. "Oh God, I need your cock, Jim!"

"Did your new look get much response today, Elaine?" There were only six or seven men on her staff, and her principal, Andy Morris, was known as a skirt-chaser.

"Marianne knows something is up; she spotted me right away, and Andy made a few comments bordering on the inappropriate, but that was all. Some of the guy just stared at me."

I quickly gave her another jolt and then just let her squirm. "Please?" she whimpered. It was clear that my poor wife needed release; but not just yet.

We drove on down the highway, and every so often I gave Elaine another wild ride, kind of experimenting with the different settings. By the time we were getting close to hope her cheeks were beet-red, her hair was disheveled, and her blouse had worked it's way out of her skirt.

When we were within a couple of miles of the house I flicked the eggs on and told her to cum, and by God, that was exactly what she did, yelping and squealing. I waited until Elaine was little more than a groaning puddle before I shut them off. She was all scrunched down and forward in the seat with her head thrown back and her tits were heaving. God, she looked gorgeous!

"I wonder what it would be like to fuck you while you had those things bouncing around in your ass?" I asked her. I got only a soft moan in reply. We turned into the drive and were home.

I helped my little slut-wife out of the car and into the house. It had been a wild ride and Elaine looked a little like she'd been through a tornado, but she still managed a weak smile. "I really am becoming your little toy, aren't I?" she whispered.

We were standing in the living room and I gave her a hug and a soft kiss. I unbuttoned her blouse and struggled with the clasp and zip on her skirt. She got it down herself and I slipped her blouse off her shoulders as she gave her hips a wiggle and the skirt traveled in slow motion down to the floor. I helped her step out of it, then pulled down her pretty black panties and gently pulled on the wire connected to the eggs.

Elaine made a little squeak as they popped out of her smoldering, wet cunt. "Sorry, honey, but there just isn't room in there for all of us!"

She looked at me quizzically and I took her hand and headed for the kitchen and out onto the deck. She gasped, but made no protest as I took her over to the railing and bent her over it.

We were far enough away from the neighbors' houses, but if they spotted us they could get a good show through binoculars. I unzipped and freed my aching cock and pressed it into Elaine's labia.

"Yes!" she greeted me and wriggled just enough to position the foyer to her tunnel at the head of my cock. She spread her feet a little wider.

I eased inside, and patted her ass. "Ah! Home sweet home", I whispered. Elaine needed it as badly as I did and without further ceremony I plunged into her to the hilt. I don't believe there had been a time in our relationship when I had ever wanted to fuck her faster and deeper and harder than at that moment.

My thrusts were so rapid and violent that my wife didn't have to move a muscle. She just shuddered and quivered and took it; a deep, hard ass-slapping fucking. I had not the slightest idea what the load limit was on that deck railing, but it was being put to the test.

I started to throb and Elaine gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!" just like a machine gun. I felt my shaft surge as my cock exploded, and blast after blast of my hot semen erupted into her clutching cunt.

My ejaculation was so powerful that I didn't actually feel her climax, but I knew that she had from all the noise she was making. I looked over at Dave's house and wondered if by chance he was watching this!

I leaned forward over Elaine's back and held her close to me. "You're going to make one hell of a slut, honey," I whispered, and backed out of her.

She gasped again and I heard a soft 'plop' as a gob of cum landed on the decking.

"Come on, slut!" I laughed as I half carried her in the house. "Let's get you cleaned up!"

We showered together, Elaine grinning and humming; it was rather amazing to realize that she was now really and truly happy.

We ate a quick dinner and then filled out the application form I had printed out so we were ready to post it online. The site suggested a picture, so I had Elaine get into her bustier, nylons and heels and I quickly snapped a few with our little camera. I picked what I thought was the best one and blacked out her eyes with Photoshop, and reduced it little, and we were all set.

"Call Marianne, honey, and run this by her", I suggested and Elaine did so. Marianne had a couple of suggestions, and we incorporated them into the ad. Essentially, our ad described my submissive wife and requested single and married Dominant well-endowed males experienced in D/s to help a Dominant but inexperienced husband with his wife's training and to broaden her experiences and explore her limits. I noticed that the online template had spots for race and age preferences.

"Elaine? What about men of other races?" I asked; "And what about age?"

She had gone with a black student at college; a guy from Trinidad, so she had been that route already and reiterated that race posed no problem. She glibly added that age really didn't matter either, but that fitness was very important. I added that particular issue and had her read it over. With the click of a mouse, we were swingers.

"Do you think we'll get any replies?" my wife asked, and I broke out laughing. The whole exercise had made me incredibly aroused, and I wanted her again. I reached out for her and ran my fingers over the crotch of her panties. Elaine's pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet.

I shutdown the computer and then stood and took Elaine into my arms. We kissed, Elaine hungrily pressing into me. She was really getting into this and I wanted to do something different. We parted and a smiled down at her. "Go upstairs and take off your panties; just your panties, nothing else. Then get up on the bed sideways on your hands and knees and wait for me!"

There was a tiny pause as she looked up at me, and I could see she was dying to ask a question, but she just nodded, and with a, "Yes, Sir!" scampered off upstairs.

When we bought the house, the former owners had left a ping-pong table in the basement, which we had never used. There was a set of four almost unused paddles with it. I found one that really did look to be in mint condition and hefted it in my hand. It had a red rubber surface with hundreds of raised dots and while not the best instrument for the use I intended, I thought it would do the trick.

I took it to the main floor bath where Elaine kept a plastic bottle of alcohol and quickly washed off the handle, not knowing just where it might have been before tonight.

Elaine was perched sideways on the bed just exactly as I had instructed. In that particular doggie position, I really do not believe that there is a woman on this earth who could possibly look more appealing. She was filled with anticipation and was breathing deeply.

Her eyes opened slightly wider when she saw what was in my hand, but didn't make a sound. I had the cuffs in the drawer of my night table and it only took a moment to snap them on her delicate wrists. I noticed that she was trembling.

I sat down on the bed beside her and ran my hands over her swaying breasts, surprised at how stiff and erect her little nipples already were. I gently pinched one and Elaine drew in a sharp breath but no more than that. For several minutes I just played with her tits, and the pace and depth of her breathing quickly intensified.

I shifted around so that I was squatting on my heels beside her, and slid my left hand down her smooth belly and over the fine fuzz of her mound. Even before I touched her pussy-lips, I could feel the heat radiating from her hungry cunt. I had the paddle in my right hand and gently began tracing over her ass.

A tremor raced through her and her thighs quivered. "Oh!" It was a sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan, and struck me as almost musical.

"Are you a slut, Elaine?" I asked softly as I drew the face of the paddle teasingly across her rump.

"Yes!" The reply was instantaneous.

"Say it, Elaine!"

"I... I am a slut! Yes! I am a slut!"

She was doing great. I was hard as a rock and was getting uncomfortable. I was going to have to learn to do a better job of planning ahead!

The fingers of my left hand gently stroked her puffy, wet labia and Elaine was panting softly as she trembled and shook. "Are you my slut-wife, Elaine? My fuck toy?"

"Yes!" she squeaked; "Your slut-wife and your fuck-toy!"

"Good girl!" I turned the paddle around so I was now holding it by the face and with the most gentle touch I could muster, traced the handle down the crack of her ass and as I parted her lips, pressed it softly into her dripping furrow.

"Oh God!" she whimpered, pushing down and back against it.

I slowly worked it into her entrance, and fucked her just a little with the end of it as the fingers of my left hand finally circled her clit. She began moaning and puffing like 'the little engine that could' and I could see that my wife could climax in a heartbeat.

She whimpered as I withdrew the handle, and she pressed her cunt down into my cupped hand. I again too the paddle by the handle and drew my hand back.

Elaine paused, quivering, knowing what was about to come, I suppose.

When I finally swatted her right cheek, it was more playful than painful, but the paddle made a crack like a pistol shot and her hips shot forward. She gave a sharp moan, but that was it. I was strumming her clit as the next swat landed on her left cheek, and to my surprise, she began rhythmically humping my hand. This gave me a tempo and I started swatting her every time her hips thrust backwards, all the while diddling her clitoris as Elaine moaned and whimpered.

12