The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

Story Info
The continuing story of our adventure.
18.6k words
4.22
20.5k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way into the club! (really!)

Clarence oversees our 'Initiation'; It was 'All the way into Elaine!' The "Secret Garden Club" responds to Elaine's 'Grand Opening'...

Sunday was a day of rest, but nevertheless my wife eagerly practiced her 'deep-throating' techniques; four times with the big dildo and twice on me. Elaine was diligent about her hygiene and followed Dr. Wu's prescribed regimen to the letter.

Her cocksucking was better than ever now, and it was a thrill to see her enthusiasm as she swallowed my cock with almost no pause in her strokes. She took a nap in the afternoon and I took advantage of the opportunity to call Clarence.

He was surprised to hear about the cop, and asked if I wanted to file a complaint with the Club. I told him that Elaine had actually gotten off on it, so that wouldn't be necessary. Clarence once more asked if we were both sure about our new journey, and I assured him that we both were.

"Clarence, I know Elaine is ready to fuck you... but I'm not sure about any other men... I mean, I want this to be so good for her that she'll want more!"

"You'll just have to trust my judgment, Jim", he answered; "I know how important this first party is, believe me... I also know that your wife is a very hot babe, and once she gets going, she's a very willing and able slut! I saw that in her when she was blowing me! Trust me, Jim... I won't take her anywhere she doesn't want to go... not now... not ever!"

I was reassured, but wanted a bit more information: "Clarence, we're both okay with you... you know that! Elaine is just a little worried about the other guys... Like, how many are there going to be?"

"Only a few, Jim... Five or six... enough to satisfy Elaine, I think!" Clarence chuckled into the phone. "But it could be that if I sense that she's not ready, then she may not get fucked at all... by anyone... myself included! It could go either way! Jim, all of us... each and every one of the men I invite will have only one hope for your sexy wife: we all want her to have such a great time that every time she remembers this initiation, she'll want to do it again and again!"

"Thanks for that, Clarence", I said. "That is my hope, too!"

"You see, Jim; it's like this... I suggested this 'party' as a way of introducing you and my dear Elaine to some of the most experienced members in the club! And also members who I think will dovetail beautifully into your various desires and interests! These people are not interested in a 'wham-bam-thank-you-m'am' one-night stand! They will want to bend over backward to keep you and my dear Elaine in the Club! You'll see what I mean! All of them will be very considerate of Elaine's feelings and sensibilities, and they are expert at recognizing a newcomer's limits and boundaries."

I was greatly relieved, and more than a little aroused by his comments, but he wasn't quite finished. "Jim, how do you feel toward Marianne? I was hoping that she could be your escort on Friday after we get started? She's very willing and has talked to Elaine about this arrangement already... What do you think?"

Of course I was okay with the arrangement and told him so. "Just the same, I'll talk it over with my wife. She can get very jealous, you know!"

Again Clarence chuckled; "Well, just reassure her, Jim! On Friday, my dear Elaine will be far to busy to notice much of what you and Marianne are up to!" Then he turned serious. "Jim? I want you to consider something else here, okay? Once in awhile, we have an initiate come to her initiation and... once they get started... they want more... more than just the one night. It's as if the floodgates open and they can't get enough sex... know what I mean?"

I told him that I understood, and found that my heart was beating like a sledgehammer!

"It could be that Elaine will be that way... full of repressed energy and lust. If... and only if... that turns out to be true in her case... may I invite the two of you to spend the rest of the weekend with us?"

I considered this for a moment, and gave my consent. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I booted up the computer and checked our e-mail. There were several new responses and one that really got my attention; it was from Corporal Wolfe and was addressed to me personally;

Dear Jim,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for my behavior towards you and your wife the other day. I may have crossed a line, and if so, it is, of course, my loss.

Your beautiful wife is a real gem! I mean that! A real treasure!

I felt that we connected last Saturday, and I hope that she enjoyed the experience as much as I did!

If possible, I would like to meet with both of you again and pursue our mutual interests and desires. Who knows? Perhaps I can help you in your quest!

Elaine gave me some details the other day, and I see by your post on the Club's website that I have reason to hope that I can be of service to you.

I always respect my partner's limits as you know, and only seek mutual satisfaction.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

D.J. Wolfe

Cool. I liked the guy and wrote back. I knew Elaine would be all in! I asked him to set a date and let me know. I also let him know in no uncertain terms that I would be present at the next tryst!

Elaine finally stumbled downstairs, fresh from her nap, but still somewhat groggy. "God, Jim! That ring in my clit is unreal! I get a tingle every time I move!"

This was good news, and was exactly the result advertised. I told her that Clarence had called but didn't go into the details right then. "By the way, honey, I got an e-mail from Corporal Wolfe. He signed it 'D.J. Wolfe'... what does the 'D,J.' stand for? What's his first name?"

There was a long pause, and Elaine flushed. "God, Jim... I never asked him his name... he just took control... and... I mean... we just... you know... well..."

I laughed out loud. "Jesus, Margie... I really would prefer it you were on at least a first name basis with the guys you fuck, okay? God! You really are moving right along, aren't you!"

She gave me a slap on the shoulder for the jibe and went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. "What did he say in his e-mail?" she called from there.

"He wants to see you again, honey... no surprise there!"

"What did you tell him?" Her voice was tinged with a hint of anxiety. "Do you want a coffee, too?"

I passed on the coffee. (Jesus... I told you that Elaine was a real 'pleaser', didn't I?) "I told him to set a date and we'd see", I replied. "I told Clarence about him, but that I thought you liked him."

There was a long pause. "Oh?" she finally responded, sounding a little hopeful. "That's okay with you?"

"Of course it is, Margie!" I laughed. "I know how much you enjoyed the experience. My only condition is that I'm going to be there, too!"

The Kurig gurgled away and my wife came from the kitchen with her coffee and plopped down in the wingback chair we somehow crammed into the office. She took a sip, grinning at me over the rim of the mug. "Are you a little jealous, darling? I mean... you have a pretty good idea of how much I'm looking forward to this... this change? This new direction we're on?"

I pretended to think about it for a second; knowing the correct answer. "Well, yes... a little, Margie... a little bit... yes! I want to keep you always... you know that! Sometimes I get worried that some guy will come along and sweep you off your feet! I mean... it could happen! I don't fixate on it... I mean, I know it's a risk... but I am more than willing to take it! I just want you to always be having fun and loving the experience of living out all those dark fantasies of yours!"

Bingo! Elaine jumped out of her chair and bounced over to give me a hug and a kiss. It was a long, deep and searching kiss. A minute later she was on her knees and opening my robe. I was stiff as a tire-iron and she dove onto me, once more swallowing me whole. She assaulted my prick like a starving whore. Elaine's oral skills were always exceptional, but now they were beyond the pale. I doubt that there are only 5% of the female population that can suck dick as close to perfection as can Elaine. I made a mental note to continue to give her lots and lots of practice. Elaine looked so goddamn slutty with her head bobbing up and down on my cock while she held my balls with one hand and frigged her pussy with the other. In a matter of minutes, I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. Then my cock swelled in her mouth and I moaned as I blasted my cum into her mouth. Elaine swallowed it all down like a good little slave, her hand on her pussy now working furiously. She was still milking the last drops of semen out of me when her own orgasm hit her like a freight train. The look of ecstasy on her face was intoxicating and something I wanted to see again and again and again and again. I would not be disappointed!

When she was finally finished licking my softening cock I patted her on the head and told her she was the world's greatest cocksucker. "I want to be, darling! I really do!" she giggled.

I pulled her up and onto my lap. I told her of my conversation with Clarence and his thoughts about the weekend. Also, we discussed the issue of Marianne. I was relieved to see and feel my wife's excitement grow as we talked. Elaine was open to any and all contingencies it seemed, but wanted to wait until Friday before making any further commitments. She was more than okay with Marianne, but added that she would rather I just stayed with her friend exclusively... at least for now.

Now I was hungry, but I didn't feel at all like making breakfast, so I decided we would go out to the nearest IHOP. My wife dutifully asked what I wanted her to wear. "Something racy, honey... not too over the top! It's a family restaurant!"

We ran to the bathroom and showered. I put on a shirt and slacks, and I watched as Elaine did her make-up, put the lotion on her slightly swollen pubes, rolled on her nylons and put on one of her new, short summery dresses and heels. She didn't look like a whoring slut, but she did look extremely sexy and 'available'. Perfect.

We didn't have to wait all that long for a table, and I saw how hungry my wife was as she gobbled down her food. Afterwards, we went for a drive around town and stopped at an amateur baseball game at a local park. There were maybe a hundred people in the bleachers and we had lots of room to ourselves and settled in to watch the game, which was in the second inning.

"Nice to see you guys again", a voice whispered in my ear.

I swung around and was staring into the face of 'Big Mike' from the biker bar. "Well... hello there, Mike... how's it going?" I managed to croak.

"Not bad at all... can't complain", he replied. "The regulars are still talking about your little performance!" He turned to Elaine, who was also twisted around to look at him. She was blushing furiously. "You were quite a hit, little lady! Oh, yes!" He turned back to me. "I have a proposition for you guys! Want to hear it?"

I doubted that I really had a choice somehow, and Mike began: "I know you teacher-types are into charity, right? Well, the clubs in the area are having a big drive... a ride... to send poor kids to summer camp... cool, huh? Anyway, we could really do well with a show with entrance by donation... maybe a couple of hundred guys I figure we could raise one or maybe two grand at least!"

I felt my trembling wife press against me. "No can do, Mike", I explained; "We're in a swingers' club now and have to obey the rules. Besides... It's too dangerous!"

"Hey! I've heard about a Club around here! Look!" He dug in his wallet and pulled out an advertisement for the club; I'd seen the same ad in 'Penthouse' magazine. "Is this the one? I heard it was the only one around here!

Elaine and I exchanged glances. "Yep! That's it... that's the one", I answered.

And then Elaine piped in; "You could join, I'm sure, Mike!" she gushed a little too enthusiastically for my liking. Then she caught herself; "It's... like... a good club... Mike... and I... um... I'm sure you'd find girls... you'd... ah like, you know..."

Make was thinking. "And if I did manage to apply and get accepted, would I see more of you, babe?" he asked, smiling sincerely at her.

My wife shot a look at me... a deer caught in the headlights. I had no intention of getting out of this one! She was going to be a slut, and needed to learn how to handle these situations. "Umm... well... it ... ah... would depend... we... we could consider it, I guess... right, Jim?"

I thought back to our night at the biker bar and the way Big Mike danced with her; holding her ass close to his crotch and humping her out on the dance floor. "Yes, Mike... we'd consider it... and another show, too, for that matter! Margie here loves to show off, don't you, honey!"

My wife gasped, but held her tongue.

"Great!" Mike exclaimed, extending his hand. "See? We could enclose the stage with Plexiglas... Your old lady wouldn't have to fuck any of the guys! I thought maybe... well... just you... and me... and your old lady here! A three-way!"

I am positive Elaine's breathing stopped. 'Big Mike' was a good looking hulk of a guy, and I thought that under different circumstances Elaine might have been hot for a little exhibitionism, but I didn't know if it was something she'd want to pursue. "We'd like to help out with a donation in the meantime... we could do that!"

"Yes, we'd be happy to do that", Elaine chirped in.

"No problem!" Mike said, turning to her; "I just know how hot you got putting on that show and thought you might like the idea of showing off for a larger crowd... and taking it to the next level. You really are hot, babe!"

I glanced at my dainty and demure little wifey. I could see the wheels turning! She smiled weakly; "Thanks, Mike... but... ah... those guys are so... rough... know what I mean? I just worry... I... I don't think it would be safe!"

Mike grinned; "Baby, I can make it safe... very safe! Nobody could touch you! Seriously!"

I was staring at Elaine and saw her eyes flick down to his crotch! Sweet Jesus! Was she really seriously considering this? "Well..." she said at last; "I guess we can talk it over, Mike... but I really doubt it... is that okay?"

Mike grinned and with a nod returned to his seat. I took Elaine's hand and looked into her eyes. "The thought of putting on another show and turning a bunch of guys on really gets your motor humming, doesn't it, honey!"

She snuggled closer but said nothing.

We watched the rest of the game and then drove home without mentioning Mike. We had a quiet meal and went to bed early. Elaine gave me a nice, slow and deep hummer, which made me drift off to sleep like a baby.

Monday was a school day, but my classes were all into their exams. I spent all afternoon in my room marking. About two-thirty there was a soft knock at the door, and none other than Miss Betsy McAllister poked her head inside. She was obviously excited and was blushing beet-red. "Mr. H? Can I... ah... talk to you? Just... for a... a minute?" It wasn't like her to be shy, and I wondered what was up.

I nodded and Betsy came over to my desk after closing the door. She had paused for just a fraction of a second to glance down at the deadbolt lock, which was disconcerting, but to my relief she didn't lock it.

She drew in a deep breath as she came to my side. Opening her handbag, she fished out a small leather cardholder and opened it, then laid it on the desk in front of me.

The card was in her name, no doubt about it, and it was legitimate. It was her very own membership in the 'Secret Garden' swingers' club.

"Betsy? How? How did you get this?" I stammered.

"Easy, Mr. H... I applied and was accepted. I started to protest, but she interrupted me; "I turned 19 almost 2 years ago, sir!" she smiled proudly. "I had rheumatic fever as a kid, and it set me back a couple of years".

"But... your parents?" I protested.

Betsy just giggled. "They're members, too, Mr. H! Just like you and Mrs. H!"

Christ on a cracker! The world really is full of surprises. I regained my composure... slowly. "Betsy... you have to understand", I began in my sternest tone of voice; "I can't fool around with you... you're still a student... at least for a week or so... besides... my wife and I are... well... we're into... something... else... sort of..."

"Oh! I know!" she giggled, and proceeded to unfold our ad from her purse; "I read your ad! Cool! That's what I want to talk to you about! I mean... you're cool, Mr. H, and I wouldn't mind fucking you... but... it's like this. It's your cute little subbie wife that I want! God! I'd like to make her my slut, too! Paddle her tight little butt... teach her how to eat me... god! Yes! Yes... eat me while you fuck her! Wouldn't that be cool?"

I stared at her... 'cool' was not at all the way I would have described it. I was absolutely dumbfounded.

Betsey was on a roll; "Don't get me wrong, Mr. H... It would be fun to ball you, too... but... god! Your wife looks so... so vulnerable... and hot! Really hot! God! I got sooo wet when I saw your ad! I just wanted to talk to you first before I answered your ad!"

I was still just sitting there; staring. "Yes... well... thank you, Betsy! That was very... thoughtful of you! We'll consider it..."

"Cool!" Betsy nodded. "And don't you worry, Mr. H... I won't tell anyone!" With that, she bounced out of the room!

Jesus! What a shock! I packed up my stuff and headed for the staff room, too distracted to grade papers. I wanted a cup of coffee. As luck would have it, the only other occupant of the staff room was the cute little blonde tart drama-teacher, Miss Tonya Thurston... my former student Bobby's former fuck-buddy, so to speak. Usually, the hot little blonde fucked-off the second she was within fifty feet of me, but this time she just sat there on the couch, and cocked her head to one side, watching me.

This was strange, and I tracked her out of the corner of my eye as I got a cup of java.

I was curious as the devil as to what was up with her, and took my coffee over to the couch and plopped down beside her, setting my cup on the aptly named coffee table.

She was looking at me, and I turned to her with a smile. "How's it going, Tonya?" I asked with a chuckle; "How is the status of your 'Rapport with Students' nowadays?"

"Absolutely great and above reproach, Jim!" she responded, not one bit phased. "It was a lesson well learned, Jim".

It was very strange, and I felt at once like a cornered mountain lion that had just discovered he no longer held the upper hand. "Well, Tonya... I am so glad to hear it! Good for you!" I smiled, and to my overwhelming surprise, the smile was returned. Now Tonya Thurston was a very desirable skirt, and I had, on occasions much too numerous to count, fantasized of tapping her with great vigor... but this was most unusual. I stared at her; much in the same way I had just stared at Miss Betsy McAllister a short while ago. I felt that my universe was somehow unraveling.

Tonya was still smiling, her gorgeous green eyes locked on mine. "I absolutely loved... loved... your ad!" she whispered softly. "I knew... I mean... I really knew that I could somehow get you back! Jim... you really fucked with me... I thought I could lose my fucking job!" she spat... she was spitting it out under her breath; "I learned my lesson, Jim... I joined a swing club... and guess what? I get the latest 'Garden Gossip News' and lo and behold... an ad... featuring your prim and proper conservative church-lady wife... my dear Elaine! What a fucking revelation! Wow! A gift from the gods! You, mister! You... want to turn her into a slut... a slut like me? You're a fucking hypocrite! God! Jim, you're a fucking hypocrite and a joke! Well... I plan on answering your ad, Jim... and you're going to accept my proposal! You want a slut? Well then... you're going to answer my ad... and I'm going to really enjoy having you fuck me... over and over... in front of your little bitch wife, Jim! How do you like that?"