The Story of Faith Ch. 01

Story Info
Can the bookish Mandy really be the model Faith?
4.1k words
4.42
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1, You Have To Have Faith!

Edited by Amy Johnson

Author's note:

The following is my first attempt at writing first person from a guy's point of view. It was certainly interesting doing it, and I would love to hear what you think of it, especially from any male readers out there.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with Faith or any other celebrity, and do not claim they act this way in real life.

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

"I'm telling you it's her," my oldest friend John said to me as we both gazed adoringly at the computer screen in front of us.

"No way. There is no way that is Mandy! You have no idea what you're talking about," I exclaimed, gazing at the image of the beautiful blonde on my computer screen. I contrasted it with the image, in my head, of Mandy, who was one of my flat mates in the student halls.

"I'm telling you, it's her! That girl across the corridor is this girl Faith," he smiled. His confidence was beginning to annoy the hell out of me.

"Ok, Mandy and Faith are blondes, but that's it. That's the only similarity between the two. Look," I said, pointing at the screen. "This Faith girl has got massive boobs and a slim waist; Mandy may have massive boobs but the rest of her is pretty big as well."

"How do you know? Does she ever wear anything other than those baggy hoodies?"

"Well, no," I reluctantly admitted. "But that doesn't mean it's her, I mean look at her," I said, indicating the screen again. "She's stunning; she can't be Mandy."

"Well suit yourself. I think it's her," he said before leaning over and switching on the Xbox.

When John had left and I was on my own, I decided to have a better look at this Faith girl. In the photos John had shown me Faith had long blonde wavy hair, dark eye make up and a soft pink lipstick and was dressed in a long flowing green satin evening gown. It seemed to cling to her ample figure like a second skin. She looked fabulous in it.

Faith was the proud owner of a pair of massive boobs which she seemed more than happy to show off to the camera, and as I flicked through the images I saw more and more of them. I noticed that they sagged a little when unrestrained, but that was understandable with their size. At least that proves they are natural, I thought to myself.

The set was hot and she looked absolutely beautiful, but it was very tame, and there were certainly no muff shots. However, after a very quick Internet search I was able to find her stronger stuff.

I found several videos of her giving her boyfriend a blowjob. I took a good look at the guy - he was obviously pretty lucky and he didn't look much better looking than me, and he certainly wasn't any bigger in the trouser department, which was a fact that I found quite reassuring.

This Faith was one hot slut. There were even pictures of her smiling pleasantly to camera whilst cum dripped from her mouth. It was really arousing, but there was absolutely no way that this girl was Mandy.

Mandy was a lovely girl, with a cute face and an ok arse, but that was about the best that could be said about her. She didn't dress well, she was always wearing baggy jumpers and loose jeans, which made her look chubby. Not that she seemed to mind, she was very single minded and kept telling me she was at university to study and not to party. She was 21, so a couple of years older than me, and had taken a couple of years out to get some money together to do a business degree. Which was fair enough, I thought to myself. There was no point saving all the money to go to university and then wasting it all on alcohol. I was being put through by my parents so I didn't have quite the same drive as she did.

Mandy and I were quite good friends, as we had both moved into halls on the same day. She had been on her own so my dad and I had given her a hand unloading her little car of her stuff, though it didn't take long as there wasn't much of it. She was cute, but I certainly didn't fancy her and we quickly became good friends, but that was it.

One of her habits was to go home every weekend to see her parents, though at first I had assumed that she was going off to see her boyfriend. But when I asked her she told me quite frankly that her boyfriend had dumped her when she had left for university, so she was now very, very single. I had smiled when she had said that - I was single myself so I knew what it was like.

And that was another reason how I knew that this Faith girl was not Mandy - Mandy was single, whereas Faith obviously had a boyfriend. Faith also had a tattoo in the small of her back, and despite never having seen Mandy's back there was no way that Mandy was the kind of girl to have a tattoo.

So the idea that Mandy had a secret life as an Internet porn star, albeit an amateur one, made me chuckle. John had to be wrong. The only things that they had in common were that they were both blonde, had large tits and had their tongue pierced. I had asked Mandy why she had a tongue piercing and she had said that she wanted to be different, plus, she had added with unusual sauciness, it made blowjobs amazing. Such a comment, coming from the otherwise bookish Mandy, made me raise an eyebrow.

For weeks after I didn't give it any more thought, though admittedly I did revisit Faith's site quite a few times and looked forward to the regular Monday morning picture updates. I was pretty sure that my parents wouldn't be happy with me spending my student loan on such things, but there have to be some pleasures in life.

Then late one night just before the end of the Autumn term, I heard the intercom to our flat buzz. I was the only person in, all my others flatmates had gone out to a nightclub apart from Mandy who had surprised me by going out with some of her course mates to a restaurant somewhere in the city. I wasn't expecting any of my friends to be coming round, as they all knew that I was trying to finish off some course work that I had left to the very last minute, as usual. Luckily I had just finished it, but by then it was too late to go out. So I fully expected the intercom call to be from one of my drunk flatmates who had lost their room key, which was why I was surprised to hear an unfamiliar female voice on the intercom.

"Is that Steve?" the voice asked.

"Yeah, that's right," I said, "Who is this?"

"It's Katrina, one of Mandy's course mates, I was wondering if you could buzz me in and give me a hand getting her upstairs."

I raced downstairs to the small reception area, where letterboxes lined the walls and posters advertising nights out jostled for space.

Katrina was supporting the weight of a stumbling Mandy, who obviously couldn't walk on her own.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Oh, she's just had a bit too much to drink. She'll be ok, she just needs to lie down and sleep it off."

I looked at Mandy, whose arm was draped around Katrina's shoulders and whose normally tightly buttoned up coat hung wide open. In that instant I saw her in a totally different light. She had been wearing a loose cardigan when she left the flat, though where that had gone I had no idea. There was certainly no sign of it now...not that I minded.

Almost all my assumptions about Mandy's figure had been wrong. She wasn't fat at all...well, maybe a little chubby around her middle, but in comparison to her massive boobs that was nothing. I had always known that her breasts were big, but for once she had a top on that revealed the rest of her really quite breathtaking figure. It was light purple, with a very low, scooped neck revealing a deep cleavage that seemed to go on for miles. The short sleeves were ruffled with a loose material that failed in any attempt to draw my eyes away from her chest. On her bottom half she had on a pair of tight jeans, though I had no idea she even owned such a tight pair. They certainly did the trick though, as they really emphasised how small her waist was in comparison to her hips, which swelled out eye-catchingly.

"Hey Steve," Mandy slurred as she tried to focus on me. "You joining us for a drink? I thought you had course work."

"I think you've had enough, don't you?" said Katrina, sensibly.

"Nope, I haven't had too much, I'm good, just getting started."

"Fine, then you won't want Steve here to put you to bed then?" Katrina asked, smiling at me cutely.

"Oh...maybe you're right," Mandy said slowly while looking at me then giggling to herself.

"You can manage her, can't you?" Katrina said as she passed Mandy to me. "Just be gentle with her," she added, smiling.

I returned the smile, not quite sure what was going on, or what Katrina was talking about.

"Don't listen to her," Mandy whispered in my ear. "And don't worry - I gag less when I'm drunk." She giggled again.

"Come on, let's take you upstairs," I said rather naively as I guided Mandy to the foot of the stairs. Then to Katrina I said, "Thanks for bringing her home, see you soon."

"Yeah thanks Steve. Have fun," Katrina called over her shoulder as she headed out the building.

As soon as the door went click behind Katrina, Mandy stopped resting on me so heavily.

"I think I am going to be ok to get upstairs," she said, removing her arm from my shoulders.

I followed behind her as she walked unsteadily up the stairs, hanging onto the banister as she went. I wondered what it was that was driving the obviously drunk girl up the stairs unaided.

As soon as we got into the flat she grabbed hold of my hand and led me to her room, the door unlocked as always.

"I've a little confession to make," she said as she undid her coat and hung it on the back of the now closed door.

"You know when I printed out my coursework on your computer...well I wanted to check something on the Internet, and I found a certain site that you had looked at.

"In fact it seems like you look at it quite a lot, and, well, I've got something to show you."

With that she turned around and lifted her purple top to reveal a tattoo in the small of her back. It wasn't just any tattoo; it was the tattoo. The exact tattoo that Faith had, and in exactly the same place.

She didn't stop there though. She continued pulling up her top, revealing the back of a gold polka-dot bra, identical to the one that Faith had worn in two of her photo shoots. My mind raced as she pulled the top right over her head. Had Mandy gone through my computer and found the pictures of Faith and got a tattoo and matching underwear? Why would she do that? I didn't know what to think...until she turned around.

There in front of me, trapped within the straining gold satin material of her bra were two of the biggest looking breasts I had ever seen. They were absolutely massive, the curved skin shining as the light bounced off them. I would never have guessed, even in my wildest dreams, that Mandy was so blessed.

But then I finally put two and two together. There was no doubt about it, Mandy was Faith, and John had been right. My flat mate was an amateur Internet porn star. It all clicked into place: the reason she went home every weekend was to update her website; the reason she wore the baggy clothes was so no one could guess what she did; the year out to save money had obviously been spent developing her site to fund her through University.

I didn't know what to say, but luckily Mandy did.

"You have no idea how hot thinking of you just across the corridor looking at my site has made me," she said, sultrily lowering herself to her knees in front of me.

"Wait, Mandy, what are you doing?" I asked, perhaps a little naively.

I wasn't sure I wanted Mandy to do this. Sure I fancied the hell out of her as Faith, but Mandy was my flat mate and more importantly my friend.

"It's time for you to get a bit extra for your subscription money. Tonight you get to have Faith," she said as she ripped open my button fly.

"Jesus...Mandy, no," I said as she released my flaccid member from my underpants and held it in her hand.

"Ssshhh," she said. "Just call me Faith, if it'll help."

It was the last thing she said before taking my soft cock all the way into her hot little mouth.

The sight of her pretty face buried into my groin, the thought that Faith was actually giving me a blow job, the sensations of her lightly sucking mouth and most importantly the feeling of her massive satin covered breasts pressing against my legs made my cock respond instantly and it wasn't long before it was fully erect and filling her mouth.

She let my cock fall from her lips, but kept looking straight at it as though unable to take her eyes off it. "I've wanted to do this for so long," she said.

Smiling, Faith opened her soft lips slightly and lowered her head so that her lips brushed against the tip of my now straining cock.

"Oh...Jesus Christ...Faith," I cried out. I'd watched her give oral so many times on her sites, but nothing prepared me for what it was like to actually have the live version. Her little mouth alternated between sucking, licking the underside of my cock and bobbing her head to fuck her own mouth with it.

She grasped the base of my cock with her hand and lowered her head, I guessed, as far as she could go to envelop two thirds of it

"Room for more?" I asked her softly.

Faith simply nodded, her eyes briefly looking up at me, filled with lust and desire. Placing my hand on the back of her blonde head I pulled her further on to my cock. Gently at first and then more forcefully, I could feel my cock getting squeezed by the entrance to her throat. It was cheeky of me really as I knew from her site that Faith couldn't deep throat.

I eased her head back a little bit and then I pulled it forward more forcefully. I felt the tip of my cock push right into her throat and the tightness was exquisite, but it wasn't long before I felt Faith gag. I instantly let her head go and she moved all the way back, letting my cock fall from her lips, with a thin line of spit joining her lips to my member.

"Sorry," Faith said as she panted for air beneath me, "Guess you expected more from the legendary Faith."

"Shhh," I said softly, stroking the back of her head and enjoying the softness of her blonde hair. "Come on."

I guided her head once more to my cock. She gulped once and then opened her lips to let me pass into the depths of her mouth once again. This time it was like she had something to prove to herself. She added her hand to the base again and began pumping rapidly whilst her head bobbed like a creature possessed. God she was so hot. Up and down her little head and hand moved, single-mindedly trying to bring me pleasure. Here she was the girl of my dreams on her knees in front of me, giving me the best blowjob I had ever received.

Looking at the busty blonde beneath me, it would be hard to recognise Mandy, and by then it had almost slipped my mind that this might be her beneath me. I was so lost in the idea of Faith, and realising that almost made me lose control. I was now so wildly turned on, but I couldn't, not so soon.

"Faith, stop."

She ignored me, and kept on bobbing her head up and down. Reaching down I grabbed her head and pulled her back. "Stop," I repeated. She sat back on her heels and looked at me insolently, her large chest rose and fell as she panted for breath.

"I guess I got a bit carried away," she eventually said, before climbing to her feet.

Without another word she undid her belt and then her jeans. Before I realised what was happening the jeans were around her feet.

She was truly a sight to behold. She was wearing a pair of gold polka-dot shorties that matched the bra. They were tight and seemed to cling to her plentiful arse as if it was magnetic. I didn't get to see them for very long as she quickly pulled them down to join her jeans, letting me see for the first time in real life the little strip of blonde hair that laddered down to her pussy.

She stood up on her heels and kissed me with the lips that I had seen pouting hundreds of times on my computer screen. It was a hot passionate kiss, our tongues sort out each others'. It was a kiss of drunken abandonment, a kiss where she was giving everything, both completely lost in the moment.

Getting more confident I gently placed my hands on the two mounds of her breasts squeezed them, and was rewarded by a deep moan of lust that came from deep within Faith. She was certainly ready. Not wasting any time I reached my hands down to the band at the bottom of the satin bra and heaved it up so that her breasts escaped from their confines and fell out of the satin cups. There they were, the object of my fantasy for so long, now naked and vulnerable in their natural position on her chest. I groped them firmly, feeling her nipples harden in response to the cold air and my touch. Her whole body was responding to me like it only did in my wildest, hottest, dreams.

Breaking off the kiss she moved back, with her head low and her eyes lustily holding mine, to the small single bed in the corner of her room. I watched her walk backwards, exposed and almost completely naked, with the only clothing her bra hanging uselessly around her neck. She was completely Faith: her full round soft breasts hung just like they did in her pictures, and with her soft round belly and hips she was every bit the beautiful woman in real life that she was on her site.

She lay back on the bed, her legs spread wide for me. Her boobs spread themselves on her chest, pooling down as gravity took them where it wanted.

"I want you to fuck the living shit out of me," she whispered huskily, her eyes burning with passion.

I didn't waste any time, my t-shirt was instantly discarded and I stood before her naked with my throbbing erection standing proud before me.

There she was, the person I had regarded as a chubby bookworm now transformed into a walking sexual fantasy. I wasted no time and climbed on to the bed. In one swift motion I sank easily into her dripping pussy. She was obviously very turned on as I was instantly all the way into her. I bent down and kissed her on the lips again.

I began pulling my hips backwards before plunging deep into her once more. It was good...too good.

"Mandy I don't know how long I am going to be able to last."

"Faith, call me Faith, it doesn't matter, just cum when you're ready," she said kissing me again, before moaning deeply with pleasure.

I smiled, thinking that I must be doing something right, and began building up a rhythm pounding into her.

"Oh yes, fuck Faith, teach that dirty bitch a lesson, give the little slut what she deserves," she screamed beneath me.

Her whole body was moving to my rhythm her great breasts sloshed violently round her chest with her every buck and sway.

I kept up my rhythm, her words not making it any easier for me to remain in control, and I knew that at any moment I could lose it and shoot my cum deep into her.

"Oh come on, destroy Faith, make her yours, the little slut deserves it."

Faith's whole body was beginning to gleam with her perspiration.

Apart from the stream of obscenities coming from her the only other sounds were our panting and the squelch of her pussy as my erection ploughed into it again and again.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck the shit out of Faith," she cried.

Without letting up the rhythm, I reached my hand down to play with her clit, but she knocked my hand away and pulled it up to her breasts.

"Faith doesn't deserve that," she panted, her eyes tightly closed, "I haven't earned it, just fuck me, crush my fat tits," she begged, as if in her mind she had finally become Faith.

Using both of my hands I forcefully did as she asked and grabbed each mammoth breast in turn, roughly twisting and mauling them. Within moments she was crying out, I didn't know in pain or in pleasure, but whichever it was her hips continued to buck and meet my rhythm. It was groping her breasts so violently which sealed the deal for me. The buzzing started in my ears and I could feel the moment approaching. The excitement was passing through my body; I had only moments before I lost complete control. Fighting it I pulled my cock from her pussy. Instantly she got up from her lying position and raised herself onto her knees in front of me just as I brought the slick member to her face.

12