The Story of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

So daddy once again clutched at and caressed my breasts, pinching my nipples and arousing me more that he could imagine. I had discovered with him just how sensitive my breasts were and now just how arousing having them touched in exactly the right way was. My hands traveled down between us and once again I grasped his penis. I wrapped one had around him and used the other to cup his balls. I could see he was about to protest so I covered his lips with mine and although I could do little more than hold his cock and balls as I had it had the effect of bringing him fully erect quickly once again. I have to tell you there's a really feeling of power to doing that. It took a minute but I figured out how to start stroking him and when we broke our kiss I looked between us to what I was doing.

That's when I decided what was to happen next. I removed my hands from his cock and balls and as I hooked them in my nightie bottom I looked directly in his eyes and said, "I love you so my daddy." As soon as I was able to kick of the bottoms I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs slightly but invitingly. Daddy was never anyone's fool so he didn't have to ask what I was doing.

"Honey, we really can't do this."

Once again there was that determination in his face but this time I had my answer to it. "Yes we can. I love you and I know you love me and want me this way." I brief grasped his cock. "There's the proof." I paused a second and said, "Please."

I know from talking to him later about it that his will had been dissipating and when I said please it disappeared altogether. Daddy was just in a tee shirt and underpants which he removed quickly. I smiled as he got between my legs. At that time I didn't know the size of one cock from another so of course I didn't care. I found out later that he was a little on the small side. But you know, he looked awesome to me. He still does. He entered me ever so slowly. I think he hoped and believed that I was still a virgin. I was. I knew enough from what I had heard that the first time hurts. As he slowly entered me there was an exhilaration that coursed through my body and whatever pain I was supposed to have felt was displaced by my absolute lust, love and desire so it was no more that the slightest on pinch as he broke through my maidenhead. I knew where I was awkward and unknowing about sex he was sure and experienced and in that I found all the comfort I needed. As he slowly started to stroke his cock in and out of my pussy my love for him took over

I would like to say I had an orgasm, I didn't. Daddy came very quickly inside me but I was satisfied. In those minutes after his orgasm when once again we just lay in each other's arms I felt a lot of emotions. At first it was love and happiness but that was replaced but guilty and then finally by worry.

"Daddy, we weren't protected." I said suddenly full of fear. My Catholic guilt had set in full force and wouldn't relent. We talked at length about my period and about when I was fertile. My period was irregular so it was hard to gage. Fortunately I didn't get pregnant.

Daddy never touched me that way again. We did talk about it again a couple of times and found that we each shared the same guilt. We decided that what we did was wrong and we needed to return to a proper relationship. I have to admit that our sex left me confusion for several years afterward and it was only by being totally honest in therapy that I was finally able to put it behind me. My therapist wanted me to go to the police but I refuse for so many reasons. I agreed with her, in part, that maybe he had abused his position of trust with me but that in the end we had both learned from it and had kept our promise. She said that wasn't enough and I told it would have to be.

I still haven't been able to reconcile what I know is wrong or what I think is wrong with having that remain one of my most pleasant memories ever. Maybe that will change with time but I hope not.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12