The Story of Greyson Manor Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get hotter and scarier for Keela as the owners return.
1.7k words
4.44
12.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two- Thank you so much for reading!

*

The next morning, Keela woke slowly, blinking as she smelled coffee through the open bedroom door. Her fingers slid across the silk sheets, finding her robe. Putting it on, she quickly headed for the door.

Listening closely, she bit her lip as she heard the sounds of bacon frying, and a toaster popping.

Hurrying, she crossed the hall to the room where her clothing was, dressing in dark slacks and a purple blouse. This was NOT good. God only knew what the person was thinking... She brushed her hair, and raced downstairs, into the kitchen.

Etienne whistled as he flipped the bacon, illuminated by the morning light floating through the large widow that went the length of the counter- spanning the twenty feet from stove to fridge, with a dishwasher and sink in between.

Hearing her, he looked up. "Well, well... sleeping beauty has awaken. I do hope you slept well."

Keela stared. The dark haired man! From the paintings!

"...I've startled you, haven't I?" Etienne moved forward, guiding her into a chair.

Keela sat, blinking up at him. "I... yes. I'm sorry, I didn't... know you were coming, other wise I would never have... um..."

"Um?" His grey eyes sparked with amusement. "We said to make this your home, hm? Don't apologize for availing yourself to that pleasure..." He had a faint accent, something she wasn't quite sure what was- almost a mix of French and British... and something else.

Pleasure... uh huh. Thank GOD he'd arrived this morning rather than the night before. She nodded, "Of course... I need to get cleaning, though." She headed to the door, only to walk straight into a mass of solid muscle.

Troy caught her carefully, looking down at the softness he held. "Careful, Miss. And why rush off? Etienne is an amazing cook. I know he will pout if you don't partake."

Keela stared. Damn. "I..."

He guided her back to the table. "I do apologize for not warning you of our impending arrival... however I must say that our plans changed abruptly." She sat, and he smiled before sitting near her. "You've taken excellent care of the house."

Etienne grinned, "Hasn't she, though?"

Keela blushed, "So... do you need my-"

"Services? Of course!" Etienne told her quickly. "We simply cannot do without you."

She blinked. "Why ever not?"

Troy smiled, pouring her some coffee- strangely- exactly the way she took it, and set it in front of her. "There is simply too much house for two people. Surely you realize that, having been here all alone?"

"Oh... yeah, that makes sense." Keela nodded slowly.

Etienne grinned at the blush slowly made its way up from her chest to her face. "Eat up- I've got a large dinner planned, so lunch will be light."

Keela nodded slowly, picking up her fork. "Thank you."

Troy smirked, "No... thank you."

Breakfast was... interesting. Etienne and Troy talked to her, asking about her interests and such, though they said very little about themselves. The love between them was obvious, even if they didn't cuddle or show their love physically in front of her. Not right away... several hours later, though, was another thing.

She came in from cleaning the pool, dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her. Seeking to tell them she'd be right there for lunch, she headed towards the kitchen only to freeze as she saw Troy leaning against the counter, his head thrown back in rapture. The blond's hand was buried in Etienne's hair, guiding the brunette as he sucked his hard cock.

Keela stared, her breath catching as her world seemed to narrow down on just them... on the delicious sight of Etienne's mouth on Troy's hardness, the hard flesh gleaming with the moisture from his mouth. Etienne's hands were on his thighs, gripping the muscle as if he was fighting not to use them, either on Troy, or on himself. She could see his cock straining against his pants, eager to join the play.

Fighting back a moan, Keela couldn't make herself move. Suddenly she was seeing herself with them, pulling Etienne's length free from his slacks and sucking him . Troy looked down at her with a smirk, and Etienne pushed a hand into her hair. Keela made a happy noise, sucking him deep. Swearing, Etienne pulled back from Troy's cock with a *pop*, staring down at her. "God... minx..."

Troy growled, then pulled Etienne's attentions back to his cock. "I did not tell you to stop."

Etienne nodded, sucking him deep into his mouth again.

Keela grinned, flicking her tongue over the head of Etienne's cock, making him jerk into her mouth, thrusting.

Troy's green eyes were intent, watching the visual she was providing him.

Etienne groaned, and Troy pulled him back.

"Enough." He looked at Keela. "On the table. Now."

Not even thinking to protest, Keela climbed onto the table, spreading herself before them.

Etienne grinned, kissing her as he let his hands wander her body, stripping her suit off of her.

Keela wiggled, pressing closer as he lowered his mouth to her neck, teasing and licking it until she was squirming, begging for him to touch her in other, wetter places.

He laughed huskily, tracing her wetness with a finger. "Want me to lick your pussy?" He flicked her clit gently, then sank the finger into her.

Troy's eyes darkened as she arched up. "Perfect, love. Add another finger- stretch her."

Etienne licked his lips, doing at Troy told him to do, stretching her soft flesh as her scent teased him. Keela was a whimpering, writhing mass as he fingered her pussy, and finally Troy nodded at him. Etienne lowered his head, licking her, dipping inside, then up over her clit, which he sucked into his mouth.

Keela cried out, arching up.

Troy moved, kissing her. "Perfect, Keela... that's perfect... let him please you..."

Etienne moaned as he tasted her, pushing her to orgasm- not that it took much. She screamed, coming hard for him, her body clenching around his tongue.

Troy smiled, then motioned for Etienne to move. The dark haired man did and kissed her, letting her lick her own taste from his mouth before kneeling next to her.

Moving between her thighs on the table, Troy rubbed the freely leaking head of his cock. "Do you want this?"

"God, yes... please-"

Smirking, Troy pushed deeply inside of her, stretching her around his thick length.

Keela gasped, then whimpered as he bumped the end of her passage, her body stretched to the max around him. "Troy!"

"Yes... call my name..." He kissed her deeply, his words still rumbling in his chest.

Keela wrapped her legs around him, eagerly meeting his movements .

Etienne quickly undressed, pulling his cock free from his pants, and she reached for it. Obligingly, he moved closer, kneeling next to her head on the table before rubbing his cock over her lips. Smiling, she pulled him into her mouth, sucking hard on the head before taking him all in. He groaned, pushing into her mouth in rhythm with Troy's thrusts.

Troy gasped, grunting slightly as he teased her full breasts. "So... so tight.. perfect..."

Keela whimpered. Time seemed to be flying, yet standing still. Her body tightened around him, and she came, pulling away from Etienne's length just as he was coming. He arched, splattering her face with his cum.

Troy, leaned down, kissing her hard as he buried himself deep, his cock jerking as he came.

Blinking, Keela stared, seeing Etienne pull back from Troy's cock with cum smeared lips and a cum stain on the front of his pants... Slowly, he faced her, and she blinked again, realizing she'd been staring into Troy's green eyes the entire time. Shocked, and scared of what they'd say, she raced towards the room she'd moved her things into last night. How... but it's seemed so real... and yet... like last night's fantasy... She hurried into her bathroom to change, then stilled. Her mirror... it was broken- like a spider web, the edges sharp and menacing... An eerie hand had scrawled the words "Get out" on it in blood.

She screamed, and that was it. Panic racing through her, she grabbed her purse and car keys from the dresser, and raced towards the door. Yet again, she collided with Troy, falling backwards, the contents of her purse scattering.

Etienne stood behind him, wearing a fresh pair of pants. "We didn't mean to scare you-"

Troy frowned, reaching to help her. "Why did you scream, Keela? We mean you no harm."

"Yeah, right!" She grabbed her keys, trying to get past him.

Troy caught her gently. "Stop. Explain."

"You fucking crazy bastards wrote "Get Out" on my mirror! In blood! After breaking it!" Keela almost shouted, shaking.

Etienne stilled, "Never!"

Troy frowned, passing her to Etienne's arms almost protectively before going into the bathroom. "...The mirror is broken, with blood, but there are no words. I don't know what you thought you saw."

Keela stared, "I... but..." She was shaking, and Etienne gently picked her up, carrying her to the bed.

"Be calm, Cherie... it'll be alright..." Etienne assured her.

"But... I saw it... like I saw... fe-" She cut herself off, covering her face in her hands.

Troy shook his head, "Like you saw what, Keela?"

"I..." She shook her head. She looked at them with tears in her eyes, "But I saw it... it was there..."

Etienne held her close. "Shh... we'll sort it out." He rubbed her back, before meeting Troy's green gaze with his own grey one.

"Either way, you cannot leave yet. The bridge it out. Unless your car can drive through a ravine, and through forest, there's no chance." Troy told her. "The rain from last night has washed it out just after we arrived."

Keela paused. So she was stuck. The hair stood up on the back of her neck, and she looked between them. Something was happening here, something they knew about and she didn't. Her only question was, were they the ones who had written that macabre missive, or was it someone else?