The Story of Him & Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Journey continues as He gets a bit in the sky.
1.9k words
4.27
4.2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter "B" "The Building"

(Present Day)

The morning wind whipped his hair about his face as he stood there atop the building the sky still dark. He gazed down upon his target as a sudden gust of wind whipped the long black leather coat around his legs. As the sun came up the dark sunglasses that were atop his head slide down covering his eyes. Looking up into the sky he saw a golden glint high above him. Glancing down into the shadows he saw a blur of gray closing in on their target.

The target was an older building that was made of red brick and stood a mere three stories high. It seemed to be in ill repair; but then this entire city seemed to be in ill repair. But they had brought her here. This was their latest hiding place in which they were hiding her from him. Glancing across the street he stared hard at the statues of gargoyles which seemed to guard this place. When he had first arrived he had thought they were part of the buildings defense but his magic had proven that they were no threat. They were just statues. Below movement caught his eye as he watched the human guard's changed over. They changed every four hours and were a predictable lot like so many humans.

He had been watching them for almost twelve hours now and had their pattern down. His wait was almost over. All the frustration of not being able to find her all these years was almost over. He had been overjoyed when he had finally broken through their spells and located her a day ago. They had taken her from him. They had stolen that which was his. They would pay. They would pay for the years they had lost. The age within his heart was overwhelming. They would pay for the five years that they had been separated. They would pay for the pain that they had caused her and him.

Chapter Two "To Travel"

(Year: 1052)

Building his home had been his obsession since he had returned to his people. But now that it was finally completed the wanderlust had invaded his soul once again. All his life he had been searching to fill a whole that was within him. His travels had been to find whatever he was missing. The need to continue his search for whatever was missing was once more aflame. He longed to be whole. To have the emptiness that was within him. Building his home had only subdued that feeling for a time. Now that it was completed the lust to travel and find whatever he was looking for had hit him once again.

The sun had not risen when he started off towards the town upon a great black steed the next morning. His constant companion a great gray wolf ran next to him then vanished into the woods as they came to the edge of the village. Passing through the village he made arrangements with a nervous villager to look after his place while he was gone. Exiting the village the great wolf rejoined his Master. They rode for days going east away from the coast line before veering south not knowing where he was headed but just following a gut feeling deep within him. He rode for ten straight days in this south easterly direction until something within him told him to stop. Dismounting he set up camp and stayed in that location for another five days. The evening of the fifth day he decided to leave the next morning thinking he had been a fool.

His eyes never opened as he heard a sound in the middle of the night. His hand gently touched the great gray before it growled a warning. He sensed the intruder coming closer as at the last moment he and the wolf jumped up to protect themselves then froze staring at what was in front of them. The firelight reflected off a tall woman who stood there. She had to be over six feet tall and very muscular. He stayed in place as the wolf moved slowly to the left in anticipation of an attack. Her long black hair hung down over her breast as he noticed that she was not wearing any clothing. This woman's dark green eyes seemed to beam at them. The wolf started to growl at her taking step forward when an even louder growl responded to the wolf as a great bronze beast moved out of the shadows. It stood at least ten feet tall; its mouth full of dagger like teeth. Like the woman beside it the beast had green eyes which stared at them. Wings suddenly unfolded as the beast stood on its rear paws a roar emitting from it as it challenged the wolf. Turning his head sideways slightly staring at the strange sight. It appears that like his wolf protecting him this beast was protecting the woman. His mind whirled as he recalled a picture within the book the Traveler had given him. So that was what a dragon looked like. He thought they would be much bigger.

The two groups stared at each other an impasse having been made yet neither willing to take the first step. Suddenly a fog covered the area as another person appeared around his fire. Her skin was as pale as the moon. Her hair a red and eyes that were a tranquil blue that seemed to reach into him. She was a small woman but exuded great power. She spoke telling the both of them to relax of which the woman and the dragon did immediately. Signing the wolf it came back to stand next to him as the small woman walked over to him then introduced herself as Sarah and the other woman as Dawn. Then she told him to sit because they needed to talk.

Their conversation lasted long into the night as they both told and spoke of many things. As daybreak came the meeting broke up and she invited him back to her home of which he agreed to willingly. Smiling she stood and started moving her arms about as he felt her magic as a huge cloud moved slowly across the sky. Sarah looked over at Dawn as not only her dragon came out but two others joined it. These were much larger than the smaller one. Dawn mounted one as Sarah joined her then motioned for him to mount the other dragon. He looked down at the wolf telling it to stay in the area until his return. The dragons took off as they flew into the air taking them up into the clouds. Breaking the top of the clouds he was stunned to see a castle in the sky.

After breakfast in the clouds he walked around with Sarah as she showed off her castle as Dawn went off to take care of the dragons. He was surprised to find that there was a small lake in the clouds and wondered about the magic it took to create this place of hers. Hell he had been feeling good about his home which now looked small and insignificant compared to all of this. The sun was bearing down on them when Sarah looked at him. "I feel like a swim." She stated as she stood up and removed her flowing gown. Her skin he imagined was like the Moon Goddess his people had worshipped. Her breast where larger than most human women. For some reason he thought of the Traveler's tanned breast thinking that Sarah's was larger than hers. Her nipples were hard and protruded out as she gazed upon him. Since it wasn't cool he realized that she might be just a bit aroused as his over sensitive senses kicked in especially his smell. Yes Sarah was aroused. The question was just how to handle the beautiful woman before him.

He watched as she leapt into the air then cleaved through the water like a knife through butter. Shrugging his shoulders quickly removed his clothes his cock already growing hard as he joined her in the water. They swam together for a few moments. She had given no indication that she wanted him as she smiled at him. Did she want him or not he thought as she turned from him headed back towards the shore. Turning he quickly caught up with her using his powerful strokes as well as a bit his powers. He was stroking through the water when suddenly he felt something soft touch his semi-hard cock. This distraction sent him under the water for a second before he came up sputtering. Next to him Sarah was giggling her breast barely hidden by the clear water. Reaching out he gently stroked her nipple making it stiffen as she moaned. Smiling he became more confident as he took her other nipple pinching it as her breath caught and her eyes went back into her head.

Leaning forward he took one of her breast and suckled her as his hands reached around her waist taking her into his arms. Sarah pushed her groin forward grinding against him as he felt himself harden. Taking her by her waist he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him as he lowered her his cock penetrating her pussy. He slid easily into her as she threw her head back a loud groin coming out as off in the distance he heard the roar of dragons as she lifted herself up and then back down as they started fucking each other in earnest. Her breast bouncing in his face as his cock slid in and out of her cunt as the waters around them churned wildly. She was screaming loudly now for him to fuck her hard as off in the distance the dragons continued to roar as if somehow connected to this woman his rod was sheathed in.

After one loud scream she locked her lips on his as their tongues dove deeply into each other's mouth as he felt the passion grow and grow. He couldn't last much longer but he knew that unlike human women this could last for days. That is if this went the same way it had with the Traveler. Suddenly she jerked back her head "I'm cummmmming!!!" she screamed as her body went into spasms her arms locked about him pulling him tight as she moved her body faster and faster as her orgasms pounded through her body. One... two... five... Then it was his turn as he felt his balls tighten and his seed made the headlong rush through him as it erupted deep within her womb. His hips jerking over and over again. Both of them held each other for a few moments as Sarah let her legs drift back down from around him as she sighed deeply. "By the gods I needed that." She stated as she looked into his eyes. Smiling back he held her to him then heard something behind him. Turning he looked and saw a naked Dawn standing on the beach.

He stayed with them all that summer and the knowledge he received knew no bounds. Promises were made and a parting gift of a small golden dragon was given to him as he left to continue his journey.