The story of Karri-Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes Karri-Ann, that's it" She moaned loudly.

I wanted this fucking gaff off me. But every time my hands started down to it, Sarah stopped me. I began licking and sucking, while kneading her with my thumbs. She began rocking her hips over my face. I slid my hands up to her hips and she crushed her pussy into my mouth and tongue. The bed was shaking as she worked herself on me. My hands explored further up and found her pert breasts swinging. I lightly felt them, every now and then giving a sharp squeeze. This sent her grinding on me faster.

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES!" She was screaming.

Her hips seemed like they were a blur. She bucked harder, until she stopped suddenly, I heard a sharp intake of breath, her thighs quivered and I felt the throb deep in her pussy. I tasted thick pussy juice as it squirted on my tongue, leaking into my open mouth. I was astonished, I had heard that some woman could actually squirt like that, but I had never thought I would see it, much less feel it. Her back arched forward as the last jolts of orgasm left her. She slid back down my torso, and rested on my shoulder. She gave me a deep kiss, letting her tongue explore my mouth. She let go of the kiss and panted in my ear,

"That should prove to you that you are a pretty girl, and that you are desired."

She smiled and stood up off the bed. Walking into the bathroom, I heard her cleaning up. I lay there. She wasn't going to finish me off was she? Going to have a severe case of blue balls, I thought to myself. Sarah walked out and dressed quickly. Smiling she looked at me,

"go ahead and undress, you have physical education after lunch, plus those panties of yours are all wet"

I felt with my hand, sure enough even with the gaff I had blown sperm all over my pink panties. I stood up and stripped, it took some doing, but I contorted myself out of the corset. I untied the gaff and found it wet and smelled of my cum. I stepped into the shower and let it run over my body, cleaning it of sweat and the rest of my cum. I stepped out and opened the cupboard with the towels. I dried off, and then placed lotion on my body. Sarah came back in carrying a change of clothes, a new gaff and my lunch. I slipped on the gaff and my breast strap. I quickly slipped on the spandex workout shorts and sports bra that Sarah had brought. Sarah handed me a pair of pink tennis shoes, and a pair of pink bobby socks. My feet felt great having put on tennis shoes instead of pumps. I sat down to the lunch and downed it fast. Sarah had sat on the bed and watched me, smiling.

I smiled back at her, stood and curtsied and told her "thank you Ma'am."

As Sarah disappeared through the door with my tray, I went and brushed my teeth. I had just finished when Dan walked in wearing a jogging suit. It crept into my mind that we might go outside and I might have a chance to get away. Dan kept the door open and waved me to go out. I walked past him then stopped just on the other side waiting for him to lead me. Dan headed over to the other door, opened it, and waited for me to go through again. We were in a hallway; there were two doors on the left, one door on the right side, and a door at the end of the hall. Walking down the hall we entered the furthest door on the left. The room was filled with workout machines. Pointing to a stair climber Dan said "go ahead and jump on that machine until I tell you to stop."

I stepped on, Dan reached over and turned it on, I began climbing. Dan worked on the resistance until he could see I had to put effort into it. I let my mind wander as I worked out trying not to think of it. Soon the sweat was pouring out of me, my legs started to burn. Dan stepped in front of me.

"You are to do this for an hour, stepping off the machine will earn you 50 demerits from me"

My mouth went dry. I thought in horror of the morning he had spanked me, it had been brutal, what 50 whacks would do to me would be a nightmare! For the next hour I tried to keep pace, it was almost impossible. My breathing was ragged, my legs felt like jelly. Dan handed me a large bottle of water. I began drinking it. Dan gave the warning of not drinking it all at once, I would get sick. I stopped after a few gulps and placed it in an open cup holder on the machine. Dan looked at his watch and told me I could stop. I stumbled off the machine, seeing an open bench nearby; I flopped down onto it with my water bottle in hand.

"Get up!" Dan barked.

I pulled myself up. Dan was pointing to another machine. For the next 2 hours we went from one machine to the next. My body was shaking. Dan pointed to a large monitor on the wall. A workout DVD started showing slim fit woman stretching and doing exercises on the floor. I tried to keep up, but I ended up far behind. In forty five minutes I just wanted to lie down and die. Dan clapped his hands.

"Good going Karri-Ann, we will do this every afternoon until I am satisfied with your body."

I wanted to puke, this was hell. Dan walked me back to my little room. Dan hadn't even closed the door yet, when I started pulling off my clothes and heading for a shower. I heard Dan chuckle and the door close. After dumping my sweaty clothes down the chute, I climbed into the shower. I let the hot water run over me. The wig soon matted to me. Damn, I thought, I forgot to take the wig off. Sarah was going to be pissed. I stepped out of the shower and dried off with the towel I had pulled out. Taking the wig off, I tried drying it. I finally went to the small make-up table and got a comb and brush. It seemed to work. I managed to get it somewhat dry. I placed it back on my head and started to pin it like I had seen Sarah do. After fretting for awhile on it, it seemed like it was on correctly. I picked up the small mirror and checked it out. So far, so good I thought to myself. The door opened and Sarah stepped in with the tray of food. Sarah gave me a look, raised her eyebrow and frowned. "Let me guess, you showered with it on?"

I grimaced, fearing what was to come. "Yes Ma'am"

Sarah sighed, "Well you didn't do that bad of job getting it back on"

She stepped forward and made a few more adjustments. Happy with her work she walked back out the door. The door popped open again, Sarah had my clothes and the paddle. Fear tore through me. Placing the clothes down on the bed, Sarah motioned me to the bed to take the position. I did as I was told. As I was already naked I leaned over the bed. With two solid strikes of the paddle, I winced and bit my lower lip. Sarah smiled and told me that was it, just 2 demerits. I was grateful for that. I slipped on the clothes that were exactly like it had been that morning. I sat down to the small table and put my make-up on. Sarah beamed with pride at what I was doing. A hug and a kiss and Sarah walked out. I ate the meal, and brushed my teeth. I went back to the bed and sat down. My body was beginning to feel the day's lessons. I began to relax, and then I felt myself lie down and drift to sleep. Through a dream, I could feel a pair of strong hands lift me and it seemed to be all over my body. I moaned and almost purred like a cat in my dreams. It seemed like I was being rolled in warm bread. It was a very strange dream. The lights came on waking me the next morning. My body ached all over. Looking down, I was in my night clothes. I never remembered putting them on.

Chapter 6

The next few weeks, I was doing the same things, morning classes, afternoon I would workout. The lessons and the workout became harder each week. I noticed that my skin had become softer and almost glowed. Each week I went to the first door on the left, it turned out to be a room with a massage type table with shower heads above. Sarah would wash a chemical over me, and then wash me off. My hair would disappear down the drain, keeping my skin smooth and hairless. I dressed myself each morning and it became easier and easier to do things that had been difficult for me at first. The love handle I once had now was starting to firm and disappear. I seemed to have more energy.

One day it changed. Dan was not going to be able to teach my PE class, so Sarah was going to. We had finished my morning lessons, I was learning math. I hadn't quite figured out why I was learning math. I just complied with what I had been told to do. I finished lunch and got ready for my workout. As we walked to the workout room, I heard voices coming from the room at the end of the hall. I stopped at the door to the workout room. Sarah turned to me, "wait here".

I stood there and watched her go to the door at the end of the hall and open it. I saw some men carrying something as Sarah poked her head out the door and talk to them. Then I saw it, a stairway up on the other side of the room Sarah was talking to the two men in.

I heard Sarah say, "I need to start something real quick then I will be back to tell you where to put that."

An idea hit me, this might be my chance. I hadn't thought about it for over a week, I had almost resigned myself to my situation. But now, I might have a chance. Sarah walked back to me and opened the workout room door. Stepping in, I went to the first machine nearest the door and got on. Sarah started the machine, gave me water, and then told me that she would be back soon. She opened the door, and I watched intently. She brushed out the door, and it began to close. I jumped and sprang to the door just in time to catch it before it closed fully. I cracked it open slightly enough to see Sarah walking down the hall to the door at the end. I braced myself and waited. Sarah reached the door and started to open it. I quietly slipped through the door and taking a few steps forward I waited until Sarah had the door all the way open and was just starting to walk through. I ran, I ran as fast as I could. I pushed Sarah from behind; she sprawled forward onto the ground. I leapt over her and headed straight for the stairway, I saw daylight from an open doorway at the top. I heard Sarah bellow something. My hand grabbed the banister. A large khaki wall loomed in front of me. I struck the wall and started to fall backwards in shock. A huge hand reached out and grabbed me by the neck. Looking at the huge hand with sausage sized fingers I followed the arm it was attached to. He must have been 6'10. He towered over me; he had a thick black beard and shaggy black hair. He was wearing khaki coveralls, the strong smell of diesel; cigarettes; and body odor emanated from him. A large gut stretched the coveralls in front. He was one of the biggest men I had ever seen. His black eyes gazed down at me. He glanced back up and over my head. "You okay Sarah?"

I heard Sarah; her voice had changed into something I had never heard before. I became frightened. "Bring that bitch over here" I heard her growl.

As if I was a small child, the man picked me up and easily carried me over to Sarah. Her bright red hair was fanned out, and her green eyes burned with rage. She seemed straight out of a mythical story. The slap across my face made me see stars. It was followed by two more that seemed even harder.

"You little bitch; after all we did for you. If you want to treat us that way, so be it, you will be the little whore you just proved to me you are."

I had not felt this kind of fear before. My body was locked and refused to move. I starred at Sarah with an open mouth. Sarah was not screaming this time, she was beyond the anger. It made me all the more frightened. Slowly looking up to the man holding me, she told him "Fuck this little bitch, she is all yours, fuck her hard, show her what it will be like for the rest of her life!"

There was a scream. I suddenly found that it was me screaming.

"Jorge, join in, do whatever you want!" She growled to another man in the corner.

I was spun around, facing the giant of a man again. His hardened plate sized hand grabbed me by the shoulder and with a push I was on my knees. His other hand unzipped his coveralls revealing a pair of boxers. I could see something huge and tubular beneath them. I could see it writhe and push the fabric outward. His hand freed what was beneath it. I looked on horrified by what I saw. It was large, very large. I had never seen a large cock like this. The stink of body odor slapped me in the face as he stepped closer. Shrugging his coveralls off his wide shoulders the coveralls revealed more of his cock and balls that was lost in a jungle of thick pubic hair. He moved his large hand that had a hold of my shoulder, and moved it to my face and pinched it hard. His gigantic thumb pressed on my lips and entered my mouth. I tasted the dirt and grease that coated his hand. I gagged.

"Listen little bitch, you better suck me right, or else I will have to go through the other end to please myself."

I took a breath to scream. His hand pulled me in and he tried to shove his large pole into my mouth. I gagged again. He roared for me to open wider. Out of fear I tried to unhinge my jaw. He managed to cram the head of it in my mouth. He pushed harder and my mouth inched a little bit more down his shaft. He pulled me off again, then plunged it back in. Tears, snot, and saliva made the cock head slippery. He crammed it down further. My jaws burned from keeping them open that wide. I couldn't breath, but he kept pushing in. Before I could pass out, he removed it. I tried to catch my breath when he shoved it back in. I figured that he only was able to get it half way in. I felt the head of it pushing at the back of my throat. He was trying to go down the tube with the thing, I thought horrified. I heard him mutter. My head was pulled off, I gagged again. Again I was lifted up like a small child and was flung onto a couch that was close by. His hands grabbed and tore my shorts off, I tried to cover myself, but again I was no match. He flipped me over on my hands and knees. That is when I saw Jorge. A Hispanic male, short, and chubby, came to stand in front of me. He was also wearing coveralls, but unlike the man positioning himself behind me, he did not have underwear on. His cock that he pulled out was not long, but the girth of it was incredible. Huge balls hung below the now hard dick. Grabbing my head, he pushed his fat cock up into my mouth. I heard him laugh as I gagged from his smell and cock that filled my mouth. I lost all thought of Jorge, when I felt the monster behind me spreading my ass cheeks. Jorge pulled out of my mouth and began stroking his thick member. I felt something against my anus, pressure built up on it. Two huge hands grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled back hard. "Take it all in bitch!" The man behind me yelled.

The man behind me shoved his hips forward at the same time as pulling me in. The pressure built until my anus gave in. I discovered why I had been using baby oil then. My ass gave way to the large cock head. The shaft was pushed all the way in until I felt the large man grind against me. I screamed in pain. I was being torn apart inside. I sobbed for them to stop. Jorge took that as a cue and shoved his cock back into my mouth when I was about to scream again. The not too gentle giant behind me then began pulling out then shoving it back in hard. I gagged on the cock in my mouth as the giant shoved me forward unto the cock in front of me. The Hispanic hooted and hollered as he stroked his cock. My body was on fire. My mouth wanted to fall apart, my ass felt that it would split in two. I heard a voice in my ear. Sarah had leaned over me and was whispering.

"You lousy cunt! You were told to do as we told you, see what you get for not doing it."

Jorge, was even more turned on, he began jerking faster. Then with a sudden blur he grabbed my head, forced his cock between my lips and let loose stream after stream of cum into the back of my mouth. I gagged and tried to vomit, Jorge pushed his cock in even further. "Swallow...... swallow it bitch."

I closed my eyes and tried not thinking about it and swallowed. Jorge pushed my head off him and stepped away to watch as the bear of a man behind me was jack hammering his cock deep into me. I was crying and whimpering at each stroke. The couch moved as he plowed into me. His pace became faster; I could hear his hips slap my ass. A great big hand swung down and hit my ass with a loud slap. I yelped and bucked. He liked that and did it several more times. He began to chug like a freight train. I heard him roar and he slammed into me, my arms gave way and he pushed my face down into the cushions. He plowed faster and harder into my hole. He let out another loud roar and pushed himself as deep as he could go. I felt the sperm work its way up his shaft to explode deep into me. I felt spasm after spasm as his goo coated the inside of me. He made a few more pulls and pushes before doing one more spasm. He pulled off of me. Slapping my ass with his callused hand again, I heard him laugh. I didn't move until I heard them start to go up the stairs. I curled into the fetal position and cried. I heard someone else coming down the stairs. I buried my face in my palms and whimpered. Not another one, please not another one.

I heard Dan's voice, "What's going on Sarah?"

"This little cunt, whore, bitch tried to escape!"

I felt Sarah spit on me. I whimpered even more. I buried my head deeper into the couch. I could still smell, taste, and feel what had just happened. I felt a hand lightly touch me, I flinched and jerked away. The hand persisted and Dan's voice was in my ear.

"Karri-Ann, it okay, it's me; let's go back to your room."

I felt Dan gently lift me by the arm; I followed his lead and let him walk me back to the room. The door to my room closed.

I heard Dan yell, "What the hell were you thinking?! You know that it is supposed to be my dick first!"; "And you let Edgar fuck her? My God, that weapon he carries is even dangerous for full time hookers!"

The voices became hushed then I heard a slamming door. Taking off what little I was still wearing, I climbed into the shower and turned it on full stream. I collapsed on the shower floor and sobbed hysterically. I didn't care anymore. I walked over to the bed and climbed in. I pulled the covers as tight as I could; I fell asleep with a thick knot in my gut.

Chapter 7

I don't know how long I was asleep. I felt a hand shaking me, and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw Dan a few inches from my face. He stroked back my hair and asked if I was all right. I said nothing; I just let a tear trickle down my cheek. Dan frowned. He pulled back the covers and saw that I was naked. Putting the covers back he disappeared. My eyes shut, and I began dreaming that I was being attacked by a large snake that tried to crawl up my butt. I felt the shake again. Dan was standing over me again.

"I need for you to get up."

I sat up. My throat caught, it felt like all of my skin in my throat had been pulled out. Dan handed me a glass of water. I drank it; the cool water soothed the burning sensation. I saw that Dan had brought clean clothes for me. I wanted to tell him I didn't want them. But feeling my own nakedness, I didn't want to be that way in front of him. I reached over and slowly started putting things on. I came to the corset, and Dan gestured with his finger to turn. I felt his hands tighten each lace carefully. I finished dressing and looked at him, Dan raised an eyebrow. I sighed, went to the table and put on the makeup. Dan smiled at me. I looked at the bright yellow dress I had on. It was really the opposite of how I felt; I wished it had been black. Dan held out his hand for me to take. I was surprised. Dan had not said more then 2 words to me so far. Taking his hand, we walked to the door, then out. In the main hall was the door that I had trampled Sarah to get away. We walked towards the furthest door. I balked, scared of what was coming. Dan gave me a reassuring glance and kept walking. When we reached the last door on the right, Dan stopped and opened it. I peeked inside. The room was larger than my room. There was a small cozy feeling to it. A four poster bed stood in the middle. A small nightstand was next to it. I could see other furniture; a soft comfy chair was in the corner. Dan's hand pressed into the small of my back pushing me in. I walked in, speechless. Compared to my room, this was huge. I saw a vanity with a larger mirror, a separate desk. Several books lined the top of the desk. I could see the entrance to a much larger bathroom. Soft lights accented the decor of the room. It was almost like a fancy bed and breakfast room. Dan spoke for the first time.