The Story of Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Love meets a Westerner and resolves to leave.
1.6k words
4.43
10.1k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had mixed feelings -- part of me wanted to avoid K; Reiko had been proven correct with Shiguro and if K were truly a hustler, it was best for me to avoid him. But another part of me yearned for freedom. I was no longer a timid girl, I was a woman who had skills and confidence. I reasoned that even if K were a hustler, if he could provide me my freedom, I was probably just as well off taking a chance with him.

The next few days went by without any sign of K. Meanwhile, my reputation continued to grow within the house -- I was now the most highly sought after woman in the house and Miss Akemi was taking advantage of my reputation. No sooner did I satisfy one man than another took his place. "I know the pace tonight is grueling," Miss Akemi acknowledged to me, "but do your best to satisfy the men quickly. I think Reiko has told you, with each man you please, you are paying off your debt."

"Exactly how much is my debt?" I asked Miss Akemi.

"We'll talk about that another time," she told me and then she hurried away.

That night I satisfied over thirty men. My techniques had become so effective that few men could last more than six or seven minutes with me. I had also become very effective in getting the men to climax in the way that I wanted them to. Most of the men could be brought to orgasm simply by milking their penis with my large breasts. The semen would then rest upon my neck and breasts and could be quickly cleaned. Others could be brought to orgasm with my mouth and I could then discretely spit out their semen into a cup by my bed, unobserved. I prided myself on having to use my vagina with only a small percentage of men, and even those did not last very long.

As the last man arrived in my room, I thought to myself, the next time I see K, I will ask him if he can help me go away. The man was a Westerner and he smelled like musty newspapers. "Hi!" he greeted me, and I found his awkward greeting to be kind of cute.

"Hello," I responded, opening up my robe and showing him my large breasts.

"It's true what they said," he told me. He knelt before me and placed his face between my breasts and then pressed my breasts into his head. I heard him sigh audibly. "Unbelievable," he told me. He then stood up and hugged me and kissed me, which surprised me. He stood still before me and I removed his jacket. I knew some men liked to be undressed -- perhaps it made them feel cared for. I folded his jacket carefully and continued to remove his clothing, handling each garment with respect. Finally, I knelt before him and removed his underwear, his plump penis bouncing out as I pulled down his boxers.

Grasping his buttocks, I pulled him to me and took his limp penis in my mouth. I rolled it about my tongue and could feel him becoming hard. I took his hands, which were at his sides, and placed them on top of my head. Gradually, I increased the motion of my head, my lips and tongue gliding up and down his penis. After several minutes of this, I withdrew my mouth and clasped my breasts around his penis and began to milk his cock. "A few more minutes of this and I'll be done for the night," I thought to myself. The man placed his hands gently on my shoulders and allowed me to continue rhythmically pumping his cock with my soft breasts. I milked his penis for several minutes and he seemed to enjoy it, but he also seemed no closer to orgasm. Often, men would grip my breasts or thrust violently, but he remained calm, gently caressing my neck and shoulders. His gentleness endeared him to me. "Is there anything else you want to do?" I asked him, unsure if he would understand Japanese.

"Yes," he told me in Japanese and he led me to the bed.

He straddled my body and, as Reiko had done, traced kisses down my body. No other man had seen to my pleasure before and I was confused by his actions. Gradually, his kisses arrived at my vagina and he began to gently flicker his tongue about my vagina, inner thighs and buttocks. Just as I had done, he placed my hands atop my head and I had to suppress a surprised giggle at his action. He began to stroke the top of my vagina gently and increase the pace of his tongue. Involuntarily, my body responded and waves of orgasms rippled through me. I cried out, louder and more passionately than my typical cries, which were false and for the benefit of my clients. My thighs tensed and seemed to grip his head. Even as I continued to orgasm, his tongue continued to work and then he finally placed his mouth over my vagina and seemed to press down on my clitoris with his upper lip. His mouth seemed to ground me; it seemed to press the pleasure of my orgasm throughout my body. I lay shuddering as he moved back up the bed and kissed me on the mouth.

"I should pay you," I told him in Japanese, and he smiled. "What would you like next?" I asked him.

"I want to be inside you," he told me. I nodded and he mounted me and slowly penetrated me, gradually building to long, deep strokes. I clasped my arms around him and moved with him as one as he seemed to drive me into the bed. "Will you get on top of me?" he asked. I paused -- this position made me uncomfortable because of my belly. I didn't like placing all of my weight onto the man -- somehow it made me feel ugly and heavy. The man must have sensed my hesitation, as he brushed the hair out of my face and told me, in his excellent Japanese, "That's okay."

"No, it's fine," I told him. And I climbed atop him, using my hand to insert his penis into me. He fondled my buttocks as I gently rocked up and down on him. I began to lose myself in the motion and soon heard the sound of my breasts slapping up and down upon my body. Ordinarily, this would have made me self-conscious, but I somehow felt free with this outsider. I pressed my arms tightly at my sides, so that my breasts pushed together and forward.

"So beautiful," the man sighed, in Japanese. He placed a slight bit of pressure on the middle of my back and pushed me forward so that my breasts pressed against his chest. He positioned my face so that he could kiss me and he kissed me soulfully, as no one had done before. He continued to thrust in and out of me as we kissed.

"I'm ready now," he whispered to me, as he stopped thrusting. He gently positioned me back onto my back and straddled my chest. I knew instantly what he wanted. I pressed my breasts together and his long, elegant penis disappeared into my breasts. He began to gently thrust as my breasts conformed to his movement.

"I want your seed in my mouth," I told him and, placing a pillow behind my head, leaned my head forward so that I could take the head of his penis into my mouth at the end of each thrust. The man did not quicken the pace of his thrusting, in fact he slowed down and with one final thrust, his body seemed to explode. I nearly choked as his semen flew into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I sucked greedily on his penis as stream after stream of semen entered me. I continued to suck, even as his penis went limp. Finally, he withdrew his penis and, before I could even swallow his semen, kissed me gently on my lips. I opened my mouth to show him his semen and then I swallowed his semen.

"Oh, Love," he told me, taking me in his arms. "You are so good at what you do." We lay in the bed together for a few moments, chatting idly, and then the man picked up his clothing and left.

Moments later, Miss Akemi came into my room.

"You made him very happy, Love," she told me. Her compliment pleased me. "He told me you were the best woman he has ever had."

"He speaks Japanese well," I told Miss Akemi, hoping she would tell me more about this mysterious man.

"He is a business man and he comes to Japan frequently. Each time he wants a new girl," she told me, and my heart sank. I felt foolish. My sadness let me know that I had somehow allowed a silly thought to intrude -- I somehow thought this man would want to see me again -- me, a common prostitute.

Miss Akemi sensed my disappointment. "Don't worry, Love," she told me. "There will be more men." It seemed to me the smile she gave me was not one of sympathy, but of greed. Surely my foolishness delighted her, for it was through foolish girls that she made her money. I wanted her to leave my room.

"I'm sorry, Miss Akemi, but as you might imagine after so many men, I am very tired and need my sleep."

"Sleep well, Love," she told me, kissing my cheek. I cried myself to sleep and resolved to find a way to see K again. At this point, I didn't care if he was a hustler, a criminal or pimp. If he would help me leave the house, I would go with him.