The Story of Love Pt. 05

Story Info
Love and K find housing - at a cost - with K's cousin.
2.5k words
4.04
11.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, I could see sun streaming into the garage in thin slits where the sideboards had gaps. K was still asleep and he looked so peaceful. There were so many questions I had about what we would do next - I wanted to wake him, to learn what he had planned. But as I looked at his soft skin and his boyish lips, a surge of gratitude welled up in me. He had risked everything to help me escape.

I lifted the covers over his body - he was naked except for underwear. Unlike some men, his chest was bare and there was just a slight hint of hair trailing down from his belly to his underwear. Carefully, I pulled off his underwear, exposing his penis - it looked so small and fragile and somehow, its delicate nature made me love K even more fiercely.

Trailing kisses down his stomach, I kissed and caressed his penis and then sucked it into my mouth. His penis gradually became engorged - it never ceased to amaze me how this organ could grow to be a multiple of itself. I took K's penis as deeply into my mouth as possible and lavished it with slow, languid turns of my tongue. I removed the remainder of my clothing and, straddling K, I pressed my breasts together and began to rhythmically milk his penis with my breasts. At that moment, I felt so glad that my legs were flexible and strong.

With a groan, K awakened. His penis erupted in powerful streams of semen that flew up in the air and landed back on his chest. Rising up on his elbows, he watched me as I milked the remaining ejaculate from him. "Oh, Love," he told me. "I hope our life will always be like this."

Thinking of the dingy garage, I laughed. I took his spent penis in my mouth and gently sucked and caressed it with my mouth and tongue. Leaning forward, K pet my head gently. Feeling such strong affection for him, I licked up the semen on his belly and swallowed it. It felt wonderful to have brought him such pleasure.

K pulled me forward so that he could kiss me. "You can always make me happy," he whispered in my ear. "I only wish I can make you happy."

"I am happy," I told him.

He pulled me forward so that he could kiss and caress my breasts with his mouth. Normally, I felt somewhat indifferent to the attention men gave my breasts. They seemed like distinct, separate beings - disconnected from me. But as K adored my breasts, I felt passion and love rise within me. I began to moan as K sucked hungrily on my nipples. Just when I thought I could not take any more, he pulled me forward, drawing my vagina to his mouth, his hands strongly gripping my buttocks.

"You don't have to," I told him, feeling self conscious of my belly and of my not having bathed since the prior morning. I began to push K away, but he burrowed further, pressing my vagina to his mouth, his hot kisses exciting me. It felt like his mouth was everywhere, his tongue flitting in and out of the folds of my labia, at times circling toward, but never quite reaching my clitoris. K's indirect affection continued for more than ten minutes and I felt intensely aroused. Involuntarily, I was moaning and slowly gyrating my hips. K began to suck on my vagina, bringing the hood of my clitoris into and out of his mouth, while his tongue explored the inside of my vagina. I had never experienced such overwhelming pleasure. He quickened his pace and I shuddered in orgasm. I screamed insensibly, my hips jerking back and forth as waves of pleasure came over me.

I finally collapsed onto K and began to cry.

"Darling, are you all right?" K asked me. "Have I hurt you?"

I laughed through my crying. "No, you've made me feel wonderful," I assured him. "K, I don't really know you and I already love you so much. I'm so stupid."

K wiped away my tears with his hands and kissed me. "I feel the same way. When I first saw you, I wanted to be joined with you in every way possible. And it's really quite stupid, because you were wearing a baggy shirt and all I could really see was that you had a pretty face. Imagine what I would have felt in that moment if I knew how beautiful your breasts were."

I laughed at his story. "I'm glad you loved me just for my face," I told him. "But K, what will we do today?"

"I have a cousin who lives in the Fukuoka prefecture," he told me. A shudder went up my spine. The Fukuoka prefecture was said to be dangerous, populated with Yakuza and other criminals. "We can go there - he can put us up and I can find some work through my cousin."

"What kind of work?" I asked him, cautiously.

"Just errands, like I did for Miss Azemi," he told me. But as he told me, his eyes glanced downward, as if in shame.

"K, I don't have any money," I told him. "Will we be able to get along okay?" In asking the question, I realized how foolish I must have sounded - the time to ask the question would have been before leaving. But even if K had been broke, I still would have left, so strong was my desire to leave.

"I don't have very much," he admitted.

"Well perhaps I can find work as well," I told him.

"We'll see," he slowly released.

His hesitancy to have me work confused me. Was he prideful? Did he not believe a woman should work?

We ate a cheap meal at a café and then took a series of trains to the Fukuoka prefecture. It was exciting to see the different stations and to see the stream of people. I had lived inside Miss Akemi's house for so long, simply being out in public was novel. These moments of joy were punctured frequently by moments of shame and doubt. The people I saw were so carefully put together and well manicured - and here I was wearing wrinkled clothes, my hair dirty and messy. I began to long for a shower or bath and the more I thought of my state, the less I was able to enjoy the sights.

We exited the train station and walked through the Fukuoka prefecture. The buildings were modest and sometimes shabby. Feeling a mix of fear and uncertainty, I gripped K's hand tightly as he led me through the streets to his cousin's apartment.

We entered a street that was littered with trash and graffiti. "He lives down here on the left," K told me. I nodded silently. A group of men sat on a bench in front of a convenience store, drinking beer out of cans. I looked down as we passed the men, but I could feel their eyes upon me. K gave me a little tug and we turned to a yellow, cement building.

K pressed the buzzer and a deep, guttural voice answered brusquely, "Who is it?"

"It's me," K replied. "And I have a friend with me."

"Just a second," the voice answered and moments later, a buzzer sounded and we opened the door and entered. We climbed a dusty stairwell to the third floor where there were three doors and we entered the door on the left, which was partly ajar.

"Cousin," K cried out. I stood behind K. The room was dark and musty. Papers were stacked on tables and incense was burning on a mantle piece.

K's cousin arrived and the two men hugged and exchanged a complicated handshake. "Masaru, this is Love," K told his cousin. He nodded at me and his eyes moved up and down, taking in my body.

He clapped K on the shoulder. "Good, good," he told K. His reaction confused me and I stood stupidly before the men.

"I hate to be so direct," K told Masaru, "but I was wondering if I could stay with you for a little while, until I get a stake."

"I think so," Masaru told him. "Let's talk about it." He turned his back to me and addressed K directly. "In private."

"Make yourself at home," Masaru told me. "There is a shower in the back. K and I will be back shortly.

The men left and I felt afraid and alone. I went to the back and found the shower and turned on the water. The bathroom had only a curtain, no door, and I felt apprehensive about removing my clothing. But the feeling of stale grime upon me overtook my caution and, removing my clothing, I entered the shower. The shower felt glorious. I lathered my body and cleansed myself from head to toe. Standing before the pulsating shower head, I let the water bounce against my face and run down my body. For a moment, I didn't care what the future held.

As I was toweling off, I could hear the men re-enter the apartment. "Love?" K asked, pulling back the curtain slightly.

"Yes," I told him, holding the towel around myself. Quietly, he entered the bathroom, pulling the curtain shut behind him.

"We'll probably have to leave here," he told me.

"But why?" I asked.

"What my cousin wants for us to stay here is too much," he told me, staring down at the ground.

I lifted his chin up so he was looking me in the eye. "What does he want?" I asked.

"I don't want to tell you," K responded.

"But if we leave here, what will we do?"

"I don't know," K admitted.

"You must tell me what he wants," I implored K. "It's something to do with me, isn't it?"

"Yes," K told me. "He said we could stay here if you made love to him."

I swallowed hard. Days earlier, such a request would have meant nothing to me. But since this morning, I had thought of myself as free and that my sex was for K alone. Now, simply to have a roof over my head, I would have to return to being a prostitute.

"We have to sleep somewhere," I told K. "If there is no other option, I must do this. It doesn't need to separate us," I assured him. "My mind and soul will be with you always."

K nodded in defeat. "I'll go tell him," he said.

K returned and told me, "He's ready for you now."

Still holding the towel around myself, I walked down the hallway to the front room, where Masaru was sitting. "Before we start," I asked him, "How long can we stay here?"

"Every day you make love to me, you can stay here," he told me, in a very matter of fact manner. His confidence frightened me. In that moment, he seemed capable of anything.

For a moment, I considered negotiating with him, but then I realized I had no power. I collected my thoughts and told him, "Very well. What would you like me to do?"

Masaru, stood up and began to remove his clothing. "Lots of things," he laughed. "I like having my cock sucked. I like fucking. But first I want to get a look at your breasts."

I let the towel drop from me and stood before Masaru naked. Stepping out of his underwear he stood before me, his penis erect and perpendicular to his body. "Unbelievable," he whispered.

"K, come here," Masaru commanded.

"Why?" K asked from the back room.

"I want you to photograph us," he told K. My heart sank.

K walked into the room and his humiliation was palpable. Masaru tossed him his camera. "Here's the first shot," Masaru said, standing behind me and massaging my breasts with his hands. "Don't be stingy, take lots of photos - it's digital."

K took the pictures dispassionately and I closed my eyes, unwilling to witness his humiliation. Masaru then moved me sideways and, kneeling before me, pressed my breasts to his face and began to suck my nipples. K continued to take the photos.

"Kneel before me and suck my cock," Masaru commanded. Dutifully, I complied. I concentrated on my technique, hoping that Masaru might orgasm quickly so we could end this nightmare.

"Hey, hey!" Masaru shouted at K. "Pictures!" K resumed taking the photos. Masaru held my hands over my head and thrust his penis into and out of my mouth forcefully. I could see that K was crying, tears rolling down his cheeks. But still he took photos.

"Time to fuck," Masaru instructed me, directing me to lie on the floor. He plunged into me forcefully and began to drive into me powerfully. As he fucked me he leaned all of his weight on me so that his arms were free and he vigorously squeezed my breasts, pushing them up toward my face. "Photos!" he shouted again at K, as though K were a disobedient child. "I want you to suck your own nipple," Masaru commanded. He fed me my own breasts and I sucked fiercely on my nipple as he continued to pound me.

My breasts fell free and I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes as Masaru continued to slam against me powerfully. K continued to take photos and I hoped he could see that I was not enjoying the sex with his cousin.

Finally, Masaru ceased his pounding and positioned himself to have breast sex. I pushed my breasts together for him so that he could bring himself to orgasm more quickly. "Lick it," he told me, thrusting his penis toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and, moving forward, he began to drive his penis more forcefully between my breasts and into my open mouth. This went on for several minutes and I could feel the sweat from Masaru trickle down his body onto me.

Masaru cried out and I felt his sperm shoot into my mouth. I tried to grab his buttocks and hold him to me, but he pushed me away and his penis moved free of my mouth and in violent spasms, sprayed semen onto me. Masaru looked at K and shouted again at him to take photos.

Finally, frustrated, Masaru took the camera from K and returned to me. In his haste, he kneeled on my arms as he straddled me and began to slowly fuck my mouth with his semi-erect penis as he took photos. The pressure of his legs hurt me and I wanted more than anything to be set free.

"Smile," he instructed me. I winced and forced myself to smile as he took photos of me.

"Clean my penis with your mouth," he instructed me and I dutifully lathered his penis with my tongue, sucking off the last remaining ejaculate from his spent member.

Masaru rose off of me and, turning to K, told him, "You are welcome to stay here as long as you'd like, dear cousin."