The Story of Love Pt. 06

Story Info
Love Endures Further Humiliation for a Roof Above Her Head
2.6k words
3.79
14.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, K and I lay in bed silently; we had a roof over our heads, but at what cost? I wanted K to take me in his arms and tell me that he loved me, but I was afraid to speak. I concentrated my thoughts – it felt as though if I wished hard enough, he would speak, but he lay silently in the bed.

I realized it was up to me to speak. "K, I need you to tell me you still love me," I told him. "I didn't want to make love to Masuro and I didn't enjoy it."

K sat up and began to cry. "Oh, I do love you, so very much. I'm so deeply ashamed. I want to provide you with a home and a life of happiness. Can you forgive me?"

I clutched K violently, feeling such a surge of love for him. "You don't need my forgiveness," I told him. "We have to make our way in this world any way we can." Sobbing, K held me closely and I kissed his neck and held him tightly.

"K," I whispered to him. "I need you to take me, to make love to me. I need to know you still want me." I trembled, awaiting his response. If he were to reject me, I couldn't bear it.

"I will always want you," he told me.

We kissed passionately and K traced kisses down my neck, to my belly, to my most sensitive parts. His skilled tongue seemed to know how to precisely unlock my pleasure. I felt embarrassed at how quickly he could bring me to orgasm. "My K," I told him, climbing atop him, "I will always love you."

I mounted him and began to rhythmically ride up and down. I enjoyed feeling my buttocks splash down against his thighs and I loved the feel of him moving inside of me. Grabbing K's hands, I placed them on my breasts and he pressed them together. K began to groan and I felt proud of the pleasure he was receiving.

I leaned forward, pressing my breasts against K as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I whispered in his ear, "What do you want most of all? What would make you feel as though you completely possessed me?"

"Oh Love," he whispered back. "I want you to take me in your mouth, as far as I can go."

I gently rose off of K and sat upon the bed. "Show me how you like it," I told him. He stood up and positioned himself so that he could thrust his penis into my mouth. He slowly penetrated my mouth and, opening my mouth widely, I took him in as far as possible. Gradually, I even engulfed his scrotum with my mouth. As I maintained this position, K let out a small whimper and began to thrust his hips. I could feel his penis hitting the back of my throat, but I relaxed, not wanting to gag and disrupt his pleasure. We stayed in this position for several minutes, K thrusting powerfully, and me holding his entire penis and scrotum in my mouth, not allowing any part of him to escape my mouth, my tongue curling under and around his scrotum.

"Oh, Love!" he cried out, and I could feel streams of ejaculate flooding my mouth and throat. I stayed calm and relaxed, simply allowing his seed to overwhelm me – and I concentrated on calmly breathing in and out through my nose. Finally, I released him with a gasp, and he staggered back, his penis dribbling a small amount of ejaculate down my chin and chest.

I felt so accepted by K and grateful for his love. He fell asleep quickly, in my arms, as I gently stroked his hair.

The next day, we awoke and K set to the task of finding work. I begged him to let me seek work as well, but he insisted that I stay in the apartment. Bored, I set about cleaning the apartment and about an hour after K left, Masuro awoke and came out from his room, his chest bare, in baggy sweat pants. "Where is your little man, Love?" he asked me, in a mocking tone.

"He'll be back shortly," I lied.

"He can't protect you here," Masuro boasted. "While you are here, you are my possession for me to do as I please."

I ignored him and continued to clean.

"But I'm tired today, so I've invited a friend over," he informed me.

"The agreement was that you would make love to me each day – not force me to make love to some stranger."

"Oh, so you and I are more than strangers now!" Masuro exclaimed. "You are really quite friendly." He walked over to me and, standing behind me, grabbed my breasts through my robe and began to roughly massage them. I felt his penis stiffen against my buttocks. "You'll do as I say or you and your stupid little fellow will be on the street."

His insults were broken by the buzzer and, without asking who was there, Masuro pressed the button, allowing the visitor into the building. He opened the door and I was greeted by an elderly man in formal dress. The man bowed to me, rather stupidly and Masuro took him into the next room and spoke quietly to him. I saw the man hand Masuro a stack of bills.

"The farmer is here to milk the cow," Masuro told me, bringing the man before me.

I paused for a moment, but then I thought to myself, I can please this old man quickly and K won't have to witness anything. "Give us some privacy, please," I asked of Masuro.

"Privacy?" he scoffed, picking up a video camera from the table.

Resigned to the humiliation, I took my robe off and stood before the man, naked. He trembled and shook at the sight of me and I had to steady him to help him remove his clothing. He had dark brown age spots on his skin and his back was slightly bowed. His pubic hair was coarse and gray and the skin around his belly sagged down in folds. His long, thin penis sat limp.

"He might need a bit of encouragement," Masuro laughed.

I took his penis tenderly in my mouth and suckled him – he gradually became semi-erect. He gently held the sides of my head as I bobbed up and down, trying my best to coax an orgasm from him. I kneeled more closely to him and pressed my breasts around his organ. I could feel his rod stiffen as I moved my breasts up and down his shaft. The old man began to moan and utter and then his frail body violently rocked back and forth. "Ai!" he cried out, but I could not feel any orgasm. Looking down, I saw a small trail of semen leaking out of his penis. At that moment, I felt very sorry for the old man. Respectfully, I took his penis in my mouth and sucked out the remaining semen.

Withdrawing from me, he gently caressed my cheek and then bowed before me.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Masuro asked.

I nodded to him and left the room. The experience made me wonder – I could surely make more money in a day as a prostitute than K could earn in a month. If Masuro was going to prostitute me, why shouldn't I just do it myself?

I idly spent the remainder of the day cleaning the house, distracted by my thoughts. My sex was worth money, but how would I find the men who would pay me?

K returned home, looking dejected. "Nothing," he whispered to me, as Masuro was standing nearby.

"I have a favor for you tonight, cousin," Masuro told K. "Tonight, I'm going to give you two options – I can watch you make love to your woman and a second girl, or you can again watch me make love to your woman."

I began to speak up, to protest that I had already made love to the old man, but I realized I didn't want to admit this to K.

K looked confused by the question. "It's up to Love," K noted, staring helplessly at me.

"Bring us this other woman and she and I will make love to K," I told Masuro. He looked slightly disappointed but he left, presumably to retrieve the woman.

When I was sure he was gone, I turned to K. "How much longer must we stay here?" I asked him.

"I'm not having much luck finding work," K admitted. "The only jobs available are dangerous, but if I don't find something in a few days, I'll take those jobs," he said impulsively.

"What kind of danger?" I asked him.

"Typical danger," he replied, cagily.

"K," I hesitated. "What if I were to work as a prostitute – not for a long time, but just enough to get us started?"

K frowned. "It's dangerous here. There are gangs that control the prostitution, so you'd have to work for them. They would treat you roughly and keep almost all the money. It's not a good idea, trust me."

"Is Masuro part of a gang?" I asked.

"I don't know," K admitted. "He makes it seem like he is." I wondered if Masuro was prostituting me outside of his authority – and if that was dangerous for me.

We were interrupted by the sound of Masuro at the door. He came in with a skinny, drunk woman who appeared to be Chinese. She had a round face and a flat nose. She staggered over to us.

"I fuck?" she asked Masuro, pointing at K.

"Yes, you fuck," Masuro assured her, picking up his camera.

Ignoring me, the woman stepped out of her clothing and began to undress K. The woman had very small breasts and bright red pointed nipples. Her pubic hair was curly and bushy, unlike mine, which was fine and straight. I was unsure what to do. I undressed quickly and by the time I was finished, the woman had K undressed and was sucking on his penis. K looked helplessly at me. I sat behind K and, positioning myself between his legs, kissed the bottom of his scrotum gently. He reached behind and touched my hair tenderly.

Masuro was filming us, and at the same time, he had his penis in his hand and was masturbating. K stood silently. I stood next to him and whispered in his ear. "It's okay for you to enjoy this." He merely grimaced.

"Time to fuck!" the Chinese girl cried out and she leaped into K's arms. He awkwardly caught her and I helped her get positioned so that she was penetrated by K. She must have weighed half of what I did – she was an ethereal presence, and no sooner had I positioned her on K's erect penis, did she begin to violently rock up and down.

Within minutes, she was shuddering and howling in orgasm and I felt ashamed at how well pleased she was by K, even though I knew he was doing little more than holding her. While I enjoyed penetrative sex with K, I rarely had an orgasm from this act and I could only imagine how much pleasure this woman would have felt had she enjoyed the skilled touch of K's tongue. The woman continued to shriek and shudder as she held K tightly by the neck and bobbed up and down upon him. K braced himself strongly with his legs to withstand the woman's motions. I felt extraneous and was wondering what to do, when Masuro's voice broke my thoughts.

"Okay, time to switch things up," he told us. The woman stopped her shaking, and K lifted her up and set her back on the ground. He looked exhausted.

"Cow," Masuro directed to me. "Lay down there on the floor." He then positioned the woman on top of me in the opposite direction so that our mouths were directly on one another's vaginas. "I want you to lick each other, while my cousin continues to fuck." Obediently, the woman and I began to lick one another and soon, K entered me and slowly and steadily thrust into me. I tried to will my mind to another place, but the physical sensation was too great and I soon felt intense pleasure. I buried my face into the woman's vagina to stifle my groans as a series of orgasms passed through my body. I then felt K's semen explode inside of me and I felt his hands gripping my bottom tightly, as he thrust one last time inside me and then held himself closely to me. Exhausted, I fell forward, the Chinese woman continuing to suck and lick my vagina. I could feel K's seed spilling out of me onto the Chinese woman's mouth, but I was so emotionally exhausted that I didn't feel any embarrassment.

"Very well, done!" Masuro exhorted. "Now, one final thing," he told me, pulling me by the hair so that I came face to face with the Chinese woman. "The new friends kiss!" he told us. I leaned in to give the woman a kiss, but she threw me off balance by grabbing me roughly and pulling me to her. As I tried to regain my balance, the woman thrust her tongue into me and I could taste K's seed upon her. I thought my humiliation was complete, but I then felt a thick, splattering liquid upon me – Masuro was now ejaculating on us. Instinctively, I shut my eyes as his semen hit the side of my face.

Once the splattering stopped, I opened my eyes. The Chinese woman looked angry and was spitting out Masuro's seed from her mouth. Masuro approached the woman and looked as though he was going to strike her and I instinctively grabbed him by his waist and pulled him toward me, to protect the woman. "Hungry little cow," Masuro told me, as I took his spent penis in my mouth. Masuro caressed the side of my face as I cleaned him. Realizing how this must have looked to K, I pulled away and glancing toward him, I could see him smoldering in anger and shame. The Chinese woman got up abruptly and wiped herself off with a towel from the kitchen, dressed and left. Masuro nodded to us and went back to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry, K," I told him. "I only took Masuro in my mouth to prevent him from striking that woman."

"You are a kind person, Love," he told me. "And I've brought you to such depths of degradation. I feel as though I want to kill. But I know I have to focus on how I can best care for you."

"We have to leave here," I whispered. "Or at the very least, we have to get some money quickly. Every day we are here pains and saddens you so." I cupped his face in my hands. "Oh, K, my life as a prostitute has better prepared me for this situation. You are not prepared for this kind of life and it is destroying you." He burrowed his head into my breasts and quietly cried. I could feel the moisture of his tears upon my breasts.

"Love, if something were to happen to me, could you make it back to Miss Akemi's?"

I was horrified by his question. "You know I could never go back there," I told him.

He didn't respond, but brooded silently. That evening passed restlessly, the two of us consumed by our own thoughts. I felt estranged from K and sad. What would tomorrow bring?