The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...face!" she groaned, grabbing me harder. I pulled her cummy wet tits apart in my hand, and pushed down on them so the flattened against my palms and into her red bra below. My cock shot off another final heavy load, and finding the mark landed in a streak on her mouth and cheek, and all the way up into her hair.

She shuddered again, more deeply this time, and gripped my tool, hard in her cool hands.

We stayed like this for a little while, her hand clutching my dick, holding it against her warm wonderful pussy. As I slowly softened, I gently pulled away and looked at her, spread out on the table. She had cum on her from her cunt to her hair, and I could see the whitish streak near her mouth slowly transforming into a watery seep, running down her cheek and into more of her hair. Some remained on her upper lip, and it too was slowly moving towards her mouth, with no movement to stop it.

"Mmm." She sighed. "My asshole hurts". The cum on her lip glistened as she smiled.

"It should."

"Mmm. You're fucking amazing, how do you do it?" She opened her eyes and tilted her head to look at me, curiously. She licked her lips, and the remnants of the cum disappeared. "I need a shower. Fucking cum, jeez." She put her hands on her wet cum covered tits, smiling. "Fuck."

I made myself at home while she stiffly walked away back down the hallway. Pouring out a glass of juice from the fridge, I sat back down at the table where all the carnage had happened - it could have been a dream again this time, but my balls were too emptied to care. The juice was cold and sweet, and tasted like nectar. I had imagined I had my thumb up her ass. Then we came back here and I stuck my whole cock up her ass. Was I going to lift my head up suddenly only to find I was sitting at the table drooling, with Meredith looking at me quizzically?

If that was the case I'd probably have a mess in my shorts, because I'm fucking sure that was a real orgasm, I may have imagined the amount of cum but I definitely felt it happen.

The doorbell rang. Since it wasn't my place, I figured I'd keep a low profile and just wait for whoever it was to go away. It rang again, and, well, I'll admit that curiosity go the better of me. Standing up and pushing my chair out quietly, I rounded the table towards a side window to get a view of who was at the front door. I heard a woman's voice calling thru the door.

"Meredith? Are you home? Meredith?" There was a light knock, followed by another more insistent rapping. The doorbell rang again. I pulled the curtain back slightly to get a better view out the window.

Looking out, I froze in shocked disbelief. Standing on the front porch, breasts proudly straining against her hospital scrubs, with a finger jabbing the doorbell was the woman in, and of, my dreams. Sarah.

12