The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 05

Story Info
The Frothy Foamy Isles of Lesbos.
7.7k words
4.54
8.1k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In which, after some startling revelations, our Mr. Smith receives an unexpected bedtime story of love and kind offerings, and reciprocates accordingly.

* * * *

I couldn't come to grips with what was obviously staring me in the face, and in a big way. Literally. Sarah was sitting next to me on a sofa, talking softly as I worked to pay attention, looking deep into my eyes only to have my own wander distractedly down her neck to settle somewhere near the middle of the bulging area below the opened top button on her scrubs.

"Mr. Smith?" I heard her say from somewhere remote, "can you please pay more attention?"

I glanced up again to the pools of her dark, Asian eyes. "Um, yeah, coma response and reactions, something like that. Sure."

"Exactly so." She looked at me intently. "The comatose mind has many irregularities that can affect perceptions and often times reality and fantasy can, well, mesh and seem like..." She looked at me closely. "Dreams can seem real and be very confusing."

"Umm. Hmm." I said, dubiously. I realized I had gone back to staring at her boobs again.

"Mr. Smith, do you have any specific, ah, memories of when you were in the coma?" She seemed a little earnest.

How could I answer that? She had the same fantastic rack and cute chin I remember from my dreams, but was I really going to tell this lovely woman I had dreamed she deep throated me for cum? I had obviously placed her in some sordid subconscious hardcore fantasy after, I don't know, maybe seeing her through the haze of coma-lidded eyes or something. Would she take that as a compliment?

"Sarah, can I ask you, well, maybe this will help me understand."

"Sure, anything," she said, eyes shining.

"Well, while you were, ahem, nursing me, did you ever have to, well, clean up after I, um, what I mean is, was there ever any, well, you know, night..."

A door slammed and we both jumped.

"What the...Sarah!" Meredith said, walking into the room, dressed again in her red skirt and top, hair wrapped in a towel.

"Oh hey, I just came by..."

"Did you call the office? Are you looking for him?" Given the lack of any other males in the vicinity, I had to assume she was talking about me.

"What? No, Em, I was coming by to tell you about something sorta crazy that happened last night and, well, we need to talk about it..."

"Listen, I know I should have gotten Mr. Smith here to Eastside, we just stopped by here for a minute." She looked a little pale.

Sarah looked at me briefly, then back up at...Em???

"Your name is Em?" I stuttered, barely able to speak.

"Meredith, my friends call me Mary, sometimes 'M' for short, yeah."

My eyelids were fluttering as I slowly passed out and fell face first off the sofa. My last thoughts were of the impossible combination of Em hovering above me, rubbing her tits into my face as I lay in a hospital bed, while I simultaneously bent her over a table and jammed my hard cock again and again into her eager asshole. But how could I do that? I'm not two people.

* * * *

"Yeah, we just finished!" More whispered sounds coming thru a mile of fabric. I could just make out the words, spoken softly from somewhere up in heaven above me.

"In the ass, from that cock? Wow, Em, I am impressed!"

"I know right, it was painful, but all that cum after, holy shit!"

"This guy really does have a magic touch. It's remarkable!"

I felt a tapping on my chest, moaned, then rolled over slightly. I was on the floor, a pillow propped under my head, looking sideways at two bare feet poking my chest, connected somehow to four very fine legs. They disappeared up in the sky above the sofa.

"Real?" I mumbled.

"Oh, back with us again Mr. Smith? Of course we're real! No need to worry, there's a nurse here to keep an eye on you!"

"And a social worker!" They both giggled.

* * * *

The car drove up to the front of a non-descript tilt-up building on the outskirts of an aging office park, a dated concrete and stone façade and disintegrating paving in the parking lots. Weeds grew up weakly thru some of the spalling concrete. And here I was - this low rent office park was going to be my new home for a few weeks.

This place was what the gals referred to as 'the locker', a halfway house where recuperating patients of all types were given a room with a bed, dresser and desk, and rehabilitated back into society. I had heard enough to know the reason I was there was there was no record of who I was before the coma, and so of course no insurance dollars to pay for something a more liveable.

We had left Em's place shortly after they brought me back to the living with their toe poking. Based on what wasn't discussed, I figured they still didn't know what I knew, that they had used my little Mr. Smith rather selfishly when I was in the hospital 'comatose'. I had asked Em directly if she had ever been to the ward while I was there and her reply was a brief and simple 'No'. She was lying of course, but for what reason besides she was guilty of showing up and titfucking the daylights out of me?

I had a definite feeling that the earlier detour to my social worker's house, even without having plowed her ass and shooting cum all over her tits, was highly unorthodox and that they were trying to keep a low profile about it to protect their own skins. Add to that the abuse in the hospital I had suffered at their hands (and their mouths, and their tits) all added up to making me highly suspect of their actions towards me. But they were both just so damned cute.

Why I had passed out in the first place Sarah had quickly and dismissively attributed to overexertion on my first day out, not the wicked bout of anal sex and cum bath I had given her friend just minutes before that. Well, at least I'm pretty sure I had really rammed my dick up Em's crack, it was too real and impressive a memory to be a figment of my imagination. Reaching up to scratch my chin, my fingers smelled like - antiseptic hand wash?

I lapsed back into doubt. Is all this crazy shit really happening or not? It's hard to believe that Sarah had a monster cock lodged in her mouth, banging her head against a wall like a gong until she didn't know which way was up. Makes for a great fantasy, but what kind of deviant would dream that shit up?

We all piled out of the car. "Before you go in," Sarah smiled, holding my hand, "just remember you've always got us as friends." She squeezed my hand gently and gave me a hug. "Close friends." Her rack pushed into my chest, pushing out any reasonable thoughts. I started to get a boner.

"Uh huh," Em piped in, "just call us for anything you need. You know, anything." She reached out and squeezed my other hand gently, then took her finger and poked it into my palm, wiggling it suggestively. Oh Em, you are such a slut.

"Oh, Em, you are such a slut," I heard myself say. What the fuck? "Um, oops, sorry about that, just came out!"

She laughed, pretending offense. "Really, Mr. Smith! I appreciate everything that comes out of you!"

* * * *

That had been hours ago, and now we were hanging out in the lobby waiting for my next meeting. A slew of admins, doctors, RN's, everyone who ever cared had met with me, and I could see it was actually starting to get dark outside.

"You don't have to wait with me," I told them both. They had gone off to get coffee at some point and were now sitting across from me on the waiting room sofas, both of them with their legs stretched out in front of them, long and relaxed.

Em was looking especially alluring, and more than once I caught her looking at me with a sidelong glance, shifting the hem of her red skirt up ever so slightly. I eventually made out the barest whisper of fluff in the tempting darkness at the top of her thighs, and realized she wasn't wearing any panties. Slut, indeed.

"Oh it's no problem," she started to say, when Sarah shooshed her abruptly.

"Hey," she whispered, "it's what's her name, the girlfriend of, um, oh Molly, that dyke that works in records."

I turned to look.

"Try to keep it in your pants!" Em hissed, throwing me a wink.

"Don't make a scene!"

Whatever. I gradually looked over my shoulder and saw the backside of long black haired, shapely woman in tight ripped jeans greeting someone up by the entry to what I assumed were the back offices.

A somewhat dykish young woman approached and gave her an awkward hug. The fuller figured gal leaned in and whispered in the other's ear, and then broke into a happy, boisterous, and altogether infectious laugh.

I turned to face the girls again. "Yeah?"

Sarah whispered, "Karen's a fucking cow. Rude. Mismatched if you ask me, but they seem to be in love," she said, a little wistfully. "Molly's like a total dyke, but won't even look at me. What's wrong with me, anyway, Mr. Smith?" She looked down at her generous chest and then at me.

"You like to look at me, don't you Mr. Smith?" she said, coyishly. Hell yeah, if you only knew that I knew that you know that you used them to, wait - I was starting to confuse even myself.

Em perked up, saving me from trying to stammer out a response to Sarah's question. "Holy shit," she said, "I just thought of something."

"Yes?"

"Well, do you suppose that Molly," she said, looking earnestly at me, "I mean being such a lesbo, maybe you could, you know, see if your magic touch works on her or something. Awesome, this is just like a science class experiment. Go touch her and see if she gets all, well, frisky!" She was smiling ear to ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The magic touch, you know..."

"I thought you were, well..." I trailed off. I didn't really want to bring up in front of Sarah that Em had asked me for the magic touch just before I stuck my cock in her ass. I had assumed she was into role play.

"Maybe we can finally tell if being lesbian is a choice!" She was positively beaming as she laughed, and I honestly couldn't help but see her booby tops woggle through a slight crease in the buttoning of her blouse. Men.

"Oh my god, Em," I said, "you're crazy. I don't have a 'magic touch' what are you even talking about?"

"Jeez, just, oh fuck. Come with me." She stood up, reached over and grabbed my arm. "Come on, you baby."

We made our way over to the front counter where the lesbian Molly was deep in conversation with her girlfriend, and it looked pretty intense.

"Molly!" Em said brightly, reaching out her hand for a shake.

"Oh hi, Em," she said, surly and looking somewhere down by Em's navel. Her voice was a surprisingly sexy mix of high, soft and husky, and while she was not quite impish, she was a long way from being a statuesque beauty. She appeared to be proudly asexual with loose blue jeans and a loose tshirt. Her eyes were light blue and crystal clear, and when she spoke again the gravelly high pitched melody was groin-grabbingly alluring. It did not equate with her appearance at all.

"You know my girlfriend Karen?"

"Sure, how are you?" Em reached out and took the other woman's hand; up to this point I had not really paid much attention to her, but now as she turned around I could see she was sporting an alarmingly massive rack, her dark hair tumbling down over the top of her buxom buddies. She accentuated the whole package with a v-neck top that, due to the sheer volume of her chest, was getting pulled to the sides exposing an acre of cleavage. I tried not to stare.

"And this is my friend, Mr. Smith. He's a guest here! Mr. Smith, this is Molly." She took my hand and practically put it into Molly's for me. We shook politely as Molly looked at me with her hard blue eyes, then pulled her hand away, bored.

I glanced at Em, who had been watching Molly closely with her eyes slightly squinted, looking for any sign of a reaction. I for one didn't sense anything, in fact she seemed eager to not touch me. Em looked slightly disappointed.

"And I'm Karen, I'm Molly's bitch." She laughed boisterously, reaching out her hand to me in a most friendly manner. As we touched hands to shake I could see the corners of her mouth turn up slightly, and her eyelids gave a little flutter. A muscle on her neck tightened.

"Pleased to meet you," I said, still trying not to look directly at the soft fold of those full, trapped breasts.

"Um, um, yeah, me too, yeah," she stammered, eyelids now partially closed. Was she looking at my crotch? "Most, um."

Em piped up "Hey! Getting late, time we should be heading out, great to see you both!" She pulled my hand away from Karen's warm palm and spun me around and headed me back to a waiting Sarah.

"What the hell!" Em whispered excitedly. "Molly the dyke didn't react at all but Karen, I thought she was going to have an orgasm right there. Unbelievable!"

Sarah just looked bored. "Well they're gone now, kids. Listen, I gotta go. Em come along, Mr. Smith needs to get some rest. See? Here comes Stan to get all the final paperwork together."

She stood up, then got on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sleep tight Mr. Smith, call me once you're settled in, ok? Nurses always look after their patients."

Em performed about the same goodbye, putting her hand on the small of my back and kissing my cheek a little longer. "I need to get home too, I'm feeling a little sore tonight for some reason."

I watched them both walk out the door, their assess bouncing each in their own unified and lovely way.

"Mr. Smith?"

"Hi, Stan."

* * * *

The bedroom was clean and stark, nothing on the walls, a fixed window to look out over the desolate parking lot. It had been a few days since I was in here, and so far nothing but bland food and one on one discussions with staff.

I had been reading but not really concentrating and was just pulling up the covers when I heard a rattling at the door followed by a shaft of light.

"Hey, is Mr. Smith in here?" A woman's voice. Did Em sneak in here?

"Yes," I responded, "who...?"

The door opened a little further and a hand reached in clumsily, trying to keep control of a bottle of liquor. A leg followed and in the semi darkness I could see the emerging outline of a very curvy feminine figure.

Closing the door behind her with a click of the lock, she pushed forward and partly stumbled over to the desk and switched on the light.

"Hey mothah fuckah!"

It was Karen, and she was drunk. She had on a different v-neck shirt, but it still looked like she had about 30 pounds of cleavage under there. I glanced down at her bare feet, then back up her legs and stomach to stop at last on those big mounds.

"You lookin' at my tits?"

"Yep."

"Like 'em?"

"Yep."

She laughed out loud with mirth. "Fucking all the same, you guys, don't know what to do around a pair of boobs! If I had a dollar for every time some guy stared at these, no wait, if I had a dollar for every time I've had a cock in 'em I'd be a rich fucking woman." She took a swig from her bottle. "Want some?"

"Whiskey? Sure."

She walked over to me and sat on the bed, handing me the bottle. Her hand dropped on my leg, near my crotch.

"I thought you were, you know, with Molly. Lesbian."

She laughed out loud again. "Yeah well I had to go butch, I just got tired of all these assholes clawing at my boobs all the time."

Ok.

"Jeesus, never ending. Meet a guy who seems nice, puts his dick in my pussy for about a half a second then next thing you know he's got it waving around in my face trying to get it stuck in between these titties."

She had grabbed one of her massive torpedoes and stretched it up high, carrying the other partly with it. Titflesh bulged from the top of the straining Vneck.

"Yeah sure, motherfucker, stick it in there, wank on my boobies. Give me another goddam cumbath. Fuckers. All they want is tits. Give me that, asshole."

She took another long swig from the bottle.

"You, um, don't have to let guys have breast sex with you," I said, trying to be helpful. She didn't hear me, and kept rambling.

"...and all I ever wanted was some guy to fuck the daylights out of me, in my pussy, is that so much to ask? Even let 'em try my asshole, what'ya think of that? No takers, it's just tits, tits, tits. I've given up on it." She took another long swig. "Easier to be a lesbian, Molly doesn't want to bang on these babies all day, she's more refined than that."

I was curious. "So she likes to...?"

"Well, she's never been with a man, I know that. Thinks the whole semen thing is disgusting. She's tame, likes to go down, happy to give pleasure." She burped. "She's a good honey. Not like those dick-fucking monkeys I used to go out with. Couldn't even get one of them to fuck me in the ass for more than a minute before they'd be spunking on my tits like frosting a cake."

Charming. Karen with the big boobs was wasted. She was abrasive when I saw her sober, and now that she had put away a good few cups of whiskey, she was starting to spiral out of control.

"Fucking tittyfucking assholes," she ranted on, "and the thing is, hey she's super awesome, no doubt." She stared at the floor for a good half minute, rubbing my thigh absently.

"Yeah? The thing is...what?"

She took her hand off my leg, and held my hand.

"Can I tell you something? Something personal?" I was actually curious to see what she would consider more personal than being the recipient of untold numbers of cumbaths on those huge knockers.

"I can't imagine what you would have to tell me that's more personal than being the recipient of untold numbers of cumbaths on those huge knockers." Did I really just say that out loud?

She glanced up slightly confused, vaguely aware of what I had said but not really processing it.

"Yeah, well, I like touching you. I never like touching guys, not anymore. I used to," she said a little wistfully, "I really actually used to like the attention. And the cocks, I miss cocks."

She absently ran her hand up my thigh, closer to my crotch this time.

"The first time I was with a guy, my tits weren't quite this big but they were definitely big for my age. We were high school sweethearts, he was polite but after a while he just wanted to put his cock in my mouth, I think he got tired of me and figured sex would keep things going, I don't know. So one night when we were in his car I did, sucked his dick I mean, and he started gasping, hell I didn't know what was going on I'd never seen a guy orgasm, anyway I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him, and just then he let fly with a big load of cum and it happened to land all over my young chest. Soaked my best shirt, and got the tops of my titties all spunky."

"And then?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

"Well, after that all he wanted to do was come on my tits, so I'd blow him up to the point he was ready then I'd hold his cock out and he'd come on my cleavage. He liked different shirts and bras, but he never liked to cum on my naked boobs for some reason."

"Oh."

"So this went on for a while, and one day he said he wanted to try something new, we were at his parent's house and he asked me to lay on the bed, then he climbed on top of me and put his dick up under my bra and pushed until the tip came out thru the tops of my boobs up by my chin. 'Put it in your mouth' he said, so I did, and right then, his cock poking thru my big young boobs into my mouth, he started to come. I had never had any cum in my mouth, but he grabbed my head and held it there so I couldn't get away from it, and he squirted all that salty cum right in there. At the time it was pretty alarming, but I had had it all over my tits so many times, so what the hell, I swallowed it all and sucked his tip dry."

"Wow." I adjusted slightly to ease the stress on my hardening cock, but didn't want to interrupt her reminiscences. "Go on."