The Story of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, smitten by my beauty and completely satisfied with our lovemaking sessions, my boss kept telling me every day without fail that he was madly in love with me and started showering me with expensive gifts.

He started discussing his feelings, his personal problems and his desires with me. He had by then become completely dependent on me and even though I felt it was too much of a burden for me to ensure that his faith was maintained in me, he made sure that I remained very comfortable in his company.

We developed a very good rapport and understanding. To my utmost surprise, without any hint, he increased my salary to an eight figure sum and told me that in return all he wanted in addition to these two hours every day, was my accompanying him to his trips to other countries and cities... for obvious reasons.

He even offered to give my husband a job which I immediately refused pointing out that it might lead to certain restrictions getting imposed on us. This drastic increase in my salary, obviously bailed us out of our financial crisis very easily and my entire family was insistent that I should not give up this job under any circumstances.

Even though my boss was insanely in love with me, while having sex with him, I never felt as much pleasure as I did with my father, husband or brother-in-law. This feeling was despite the fact that sex with my boss used to be mind blowing, however, I always felt that there was something missing while he felt that my love had completed his life. It is now that I realize this feeling was because I was having sex with someone outside my family.

My life was now beautified further with the addition of lovemaking with my boss everyday at least for a couple of hours. It was evident that he was actually in love with me.

I was feeling that my life would not be better than what was with lovemaking sessions throughout the day, first with my father, then with my boss, followed by my brother-in-law and finally with my husband. Little did I know that much more was yet to happen in my life.

One evening after having returned from the shop, my father-in-law came straight to my room. His eyes were wet with tears but he was beaming. "Thanks to your hard work and the payments made by you from your salary that we have started repaying the loans and are now back in business. Thank you so very much" He said.

In all these years, I had never seen him get so emotional. Not knowing what to say, I responded by giving him a big hug. I asked him to sit on the chair in my room and we started chatting. It was evident that a big burden had been taken off his shoulders. I had never seen him so happy in my life and I told him so.

He outstretched his arms towards me while sitting on the chair implying thereby that he wanted to hug me. I got up and went to him and give him a hug but since he was sitting on the chair and did not get up, I naturally had no option but to give him a hug by putting my arms around his head and he wrapped his arms around my waist with his face on my T-shirt covered tummy.

Needless to say, we were both feeling very comfortable and closely intimate. After having held me from my waist for a few minutes, my father-in-law gave me a small peck on my tummy area of the T-shirt. He waited for a few moments for my response and when he realized that I had not reacted, he slowly started planting more kisses on my tummy area though over the T-shirt.

This started arousing me and instead of asking him to stop I ran my hands through his hair. It was as if he had been waiting for such a signal from my side. He immediately caught hold of my T-shirt from both sides and got up while pulling it up and thus, removing it completely. In seconds, my bra was removed and I was standing before him ...topless.

Like a hungry animal hunting down its prey, he jumped on me and started sucking my breasts like mad. The manner in which he pounced upon me and started sucking was quite arousing. "Why not give me a moment to get completely naked for you?" I asked.

Without leaving me, he started using his hands to pull down my pants and panty. I told him to continue sucking while holding my breasts with his hands as I preferred his hands there while I tried to remove my trousers and panty. Without stopping to reply, he shifted his hands again to my breasts.

I pulled down my pants and panty and asked him to remove his clothes. However, he did not wish to stop sucking my breasts. It was as he had never sucked a woman's breasts. He kept sucking them for such a long time and so hard that my nipples started hurting.

I had to tell him again to stop and get naked. By now, his craze appeared to have mellowed down a bit. "Ever since I saw you for the first-time, I fell in love with you but then you were marrying my son and I had no option. Seeing you roam around in the house in tank tops and shorts and in the bikini at the pool have always made me yearn for you. You have the most beautiful breasts in the world and so I couldn't control myself." He said.

Without replying to what he had said, I started taking off his clothes. In less than a minute, he was also completely nude. I went and lay on the bed and opened my legs. "Would you like to eat me or at least taste me?" I asked.

My father-in-law needed no further invitation. He immediately buried his face between my legs and started tickling my pussy. He kissed my vaginal lips several times and then started licking them. This made me orgasm. Slowly he started kissing my entire pubic area and then shifted towards the vaginal lips again.

As his tongue moved in my vagina and touched the inner parts, my juices started flowing without restraint. He kept licking my pussy hungrily making me wonder how badly he had always desired me. Slowly, he moved his focus towards my navel which he started licking.

This was followed by kissing on my tummy and once again it was the turn of my breasts to be sucked... hard. "You suck them so hard that my nipples are beginning to hurt. If you don't mind, spare them for some time and let them recover. You can continue with the rest of my body till then... It's all yours." I said.

Without letting me get up, he put his knees on the sides of my shoulder and put his penis in my mouth. "If you're all mine, then, even this mouth is mine and I want you to suck me." he said. His voice was shaking with excitement. I started giving him a blow job. He had put his hands on the side of the bed.

After a few minutes, he told me to stop and made me turn around. He lay on my back with his penis rubbing between my buttocks. He then proceeded to kiss my entire back, my butt cheeks and my legs.

He asked me to straighten up and without a word of warning inserted his penis in my vagina. His initial strokes were slow and controlled. I put my arms around his head and ran them on his shoulders. This appeared to arouse him tremendously and he started pounding me quickly. This made me orgasm and just after a few strokes, he also emptied himself in me.

Obviously exhausted, he fell on top of me and gave me a nice long French kiss. By now his penis had shrunk in size and was on the verge of coming out of my vagina. He got off me, took his clothes and left the room without saying anything. I kept lying naked on the bed for sometime... exhausted but definitely very satisfied.

I was about to go and wash myself when my bedroom door opened again and it was my father-in-law standing there. "I have no remorse over what we've done and given a chance I'll be doing this everyday with you." He said.

"There's nothing to be remorseful about. I've enjoyed it as much as you did and would be looking forward to enjoying with you every day." I replied with a smile. He gave me a quick kiss and left.

This was naturally the next beautiful turn in my life wherein my father-in-law had become my lover and I was enjoying being pampered by him. Obviously intimacy with father-in-law and brother-in-law had made me the most important person in the household and I was continuously pampered by everyone in the family.

A couple of months later, I was alone at home watching television, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and who would be standing there but my cousin and dearest friend who had also become my lover during my college days.

"Oh my God! You have become even hotter and prettier than what you were when in college." He exclaimed. I was so delighted to see him that I immediately gave a tight hug.

"It is such a wonderful surprise to see you here. I've missed you all these years. You left as suddenly as you had come in my life." I complained.

"My parents transfer took me away but your Love has brought me back to the city. I'm going to start my own business and the place I chose to settle down and start my business was obviously the city where I could meet you everyday ... forever." He replied.

I took him inside the house. "The first thing I did after shifting here last week and settling down was to visit your dad and get your address. I forgot to ask you... Are you alone or is there someone at home besides you?" He asked.

The moment I told him that I was alone, he picked me up in his arms and asked, "which bedroom do we go to now to make love?" I pointed out towards the nearest bedroom which was my brother-in-law's bedroom.

As soon as we were inside the bedroom, he bolted the door and we both started stripping. As soon as we became naked, he started running his hands all over my body as if trying to compare my beauty then with my beauty during college days. After a thorough examination of my body was done by him with his eyes and hands, he made me lie down on bed and started kissing my feet.

Slowly he moved towards my thighs and then my pussy. Hungrily, he started kissing and licking my vagina. "You are still as delicious as ever." He said. His sexual actions made me cum several times and he kept licking even my juices. He had revived old memories.

Even though I was fully satisfied with the people around me with whom I was having sex every day, this sex with my cousin was a pleasant reminder of youthful college days and his actions were making me relive those moments. While kissing my stomach, he started playing with my nipples and then started sucking my nipples while trying to take my each breast in his mouth one at a time.

Obviously he could not succeed in taking my entire breast in his mouth as they are quite large but then his repeated futile attempts to do so led me to ecstasy. After this, he completely lay over me but initially did not insert in me. Just as we did during college days, he kept giving me long French kisses.

I opened my legs wide and started guiding his penis inside my vagina. His tool appeared to have remembered its old home and appeared to be very happy to have come there again after such a long time. The initial strokes were slow yet deep and touching the G-spot.

Slowly he increased his speed which also increased my level of arousal and I wrapped my arms around tightly, unrealizingly, restricting his fast movements. Realizing my mistake, I loosened my grip and allowed him to increases his grinding speed. We both had our orgasms at the same time. It was a moment brimming with ecstasy.

Very reluctantly, he got off me and lay on the side of the bed. "Words fail me to express my happiness today. I just can't stop fucking you. Can we meet every day? At the same time? And also the same place... I mean here?" He asked.

I nodded joyfully. We both got up and got dressed. I made up my brother-in-law's bed so as not to create any doubt and we both went out of the room.

We gave each other a parting kiss while knowing in our hearts of heart how eagerly we were waiting for the next day to meet again. I told my cousin to come over in the evening the same day so as to meet all my family members so that in case he was ever found with me at home, nobody would have any doubt.

The same evening he came to meet my family and we met each other showing surprise at his sudden visit. By now, I had made a place for myself in the family to the extent that any person close to me would immediately be acceptable to everybody without any reservations.

So, my closest friend-cum-cousin was immediately accepted as part of the family by everybody and everything fell into place perfectly. Naturally, it meant addition of another hour of romance in my day-to-day life. What a contended life it had become! But then another joyous episode was yet to take place and alter the course of my life further.

One fine day, after having returned home from my 'office work', I, as usual, went to my room, bolted the door and started changing my clothes. I suddenly felt as if somebody was watching me. I was totally naked then. I looked around and was shocked to see my son peeping at me from behind the curtain. When he saw that I had seen him, he came out of his hiding place towards me.

"You're looking exceptionally beautiful like this." He said and before I could respond or even think of stopping him, he started sucking my breasts and kissing me all over my body.

He started kissing my pubic area I started losing control over myself and responded by opening my legs. He wet my pussy lips with his tongue and then started inserting his finger inside me. This made my whole body shiver with excitement.

Understanding the response of my body, my son increased the speed of fingering and while continuing to do so, started sucking one of my breasts and playing with the nipple of the other breast with his other hand. This was too much for me to handle and I climaxed in no time.

My son instead of stopping, interchanged his mouth and the hand on my breast by started sucking my other breast and the nipple of the previous breast, he started tickling with his other hand. I felt as if I was about to fall and put my arms around him. I again came in no time. "I'm feeling very weak with excitement. Let me lie down on the bed and then you can do whatever you want with me." I said.

He picked me up in his arms and laid me on the bed. He removed his clothes and opened by legs and started tickling my clit with his tongue. He then, put his hands beneath my hips and lifted me up a bit. He started playing with my anus as well as my vagina with his tongue. I was at the zenith of ecstasy at that point of time. I don't remember how many times I must have come.

After some time, he got up and told me, "now let my penis express its love for you." I was too weak with ecstasy to respond and he was enjoying this control he was having over me. He started giving me strokes and the first few strokes were sufficient to make me orgasm again.

As he increased his speed, the ecstasy I was experiencing also went on multiplying. I orgasmed once again and just after that he also released inside me. As he collapsed on top of me after ejaculation, I was feeling so relaxed that I could not even put my arms around him. He asked me whether I had enjoyed it but understood the answer without my replying.

He got up, put on his clothes and without a word, went to his room. After some time, I got up, put on my clothes and went to sleep... exhausted yet very contended.

The same evening when everybody was home, I told my son that I wanted to set his things in his room but did not want to do it in his absence. Saying this, I took him to his room and bolted the door from inside.

I gave him a long French kiss and told him, "I was enjoying so much with you that I could not reply to any of your questions. It's bad manners to leave questions unanswered. I'm sure you got the answers now. We'll do it tomorrow when you return from college... and also every day."

The expression on his face was priceless. It took a few moments to respond and instead of saying anything took me in his arms and gave me a French kiss.

This was another wonderful twist in my life but then till today I have never required any new person. Before I conclude by discussing my daily routine and how joyful it has made my life, I would like to explain the reason for giving so much of details about my life.

I had noticed that my sexual relations with my father, my husband, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and of course, my son were all without any resistance from my side and brimming with desire every time before sex and full of contentment after sex.

On the other hand, sex with my cousin was always enjoyable but always took me down memory lane and back to my college days.

Sex with my boss was more towards his fulfilment than mine as not only was he giving me an excellent salary while showering expensive gifts on me but had also got emotionally attached to me.

So, I discussed all this with a psychologist online without disclosing my identity who told me that this contentment I was having with my family members instead of having any aversion was because I had always been taught to avoid or keep a distance from boys in school and college and being a girl, I did have sexual needs which would be fulfilled obviously by a male and this led to my very first sexual encounter with the only male person I was interacting with i.e. my father.

My sexual relations with him paved way for getting contentment only in sexual relations within the family i.e. my husband, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and my son.

My sexual needs in college were like those of any normal girl and hence, the only person I could interact with was my cousin and so, I developed physical relations with him. Therefore, sexual relations with him were probably because he was the only other male I was interacting with and I had now continued the same with him as it makes me feel as if I am in college.

In other words, I was reliving my college days while doing it with him. I was totally in agreement with the reasoning given by the psychologist who also suggested that I should share the story of my life online so that many people who are unable to write or express such feelings or persons with whom such situations have arisen in real life as has been in my case, can understand the basic reason why such feelings develop.

It is further essential for everyone to realize that there is no such thing as taboo because we live only once and if anything gives a person happiness and contentment, then it can never be taboo. Every person in his entire life lives in search of happiness and contentment.

In most of the cases, even the richest persons in the world have been deprived of these two things as they can't be bought with money. So, at the cost of repetition I would like to say that what gives you happiness and contentment in life can never be taboo. I am enjoying every moment of my life.

Before concluding, I am mentioning my daily routine so as to make everyone realize how happy and contended life can be...

My mornings begin, as in every house, with the morning rush for everybody to get ready to leave for work and my son for his college.

I also leave the house by about 8 AM for my father's place where my father and I start our day with a wonderful session of lovemaking as we are alone at home because of my mother having left for work. From there we both depart for our respective offices.

This is followed by my romantic meeting or 'mating' as I prefer to call it, with my boss at the five-star hotel. While leaving from there, I inform my 'cousin lover' and we almost simultaneously reach my house where nobody is home. After a relaxing sexual session, he leaves and I have a quick lunch and go off to sleep.

I'm awakened after about an hour by my brother-in-law and we have sex in his room. He then rushes back to the shop eating his lunch on the way back to work. Soon my father-in-law returns home to take some rest in the afternoon which naturally is in my arms.