The Story Of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
His new life as the slave for Mistress wife.
2.7k words
4.18
79.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Madam Rebecca,

I just wanted to give you an update of how things have been going with Mistress and I.

After a fairly short period of dating (about 7 weeks) Mistress and I were married. For my part, there was nothing to think about. Mistress is my life now. She completes me in a manner that I had previously thought impossible. Since she agreed to pursue a relationship with me based on femdom principles, I feel that I have become the happiest man alive. From the moment I first knelt before her and declared my desire to do everything in my power to serve her, please her, and bring a smile to her lovely face, my life has been complete.

What surprised me was how quickly, and easily, Mistress recognized not only my subservient nature but other "non scene" qualities that would make me a good lifetime companion and the ideal husband (as defined by She who owns me.) Believe me, even though I exist to serve and please her, even though it is in her nature to own and control me, we definitely share a deep bond of love.

Before we were married, we never had intercourse in the traditional sense. On our first date, we simply had dinner in a quiet restaurant and talked. On our second date (and after a few emails) I knelt before her and pledged to serve, please, and love her -- so there was no time for fucking even if that were ever an option.

At the end of two weeks, we were living together and by the end of the fourth week, she proposed and we began searching for our new home.

Training me to serve and please her was not difficult -- we both easily assumed the roles that nature meant each of us to follow. I happily burned all my male underwear. If I am allowed to wear underwear at all, it is only the finest in women's lingerie including panties, thongs, stockings, corsets, bras, etc. As Mistress has ordered, I regularly shave/remove all hair on my body, excluding only my eyebrows which are shaped using tweezers. I've become increasingly adept at applying makeup and Mistress has provided me with several female wigs. (I am always bald when appearing as a male.)

At our engagement party, we exchanged rings. I bought her a platinum ring with a diamond setting and she bought me a simple gold ring with a ruby (my birthstone) setting. When everyone left, she told me she had a special gift for me.

"Go into the bedroom and get undressed. Then blindfold yourself and lock your wrists (behind your back) in the handcuffs. When you've completed this, stand in front of the bed, facing the door. Make sure your feet are spread far apart."

"Yes Mistress."

I turned to comply with her orders. In five minutes, I stood naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed waiting for the return of my Mistress/fiance. My heart was beating so loud (a combination of fear, excitement, and anticipation) that I could hear it.

I heard Mistress' high heels clicking on the hard wood floor in the corrider leading to our bedroom. Because my eyes were closed and blindfolded, all I saw before me was a never ending field of black. It was real easy to concentrate on the sound her footsteps...they go louder and louder as she came closer and closer...

"OOOWWWWWWW!!!" I screamed as I sank to my knees from the painful blow to my cock and balls. My eyes were burning with burning with a white hot intensity. That field of black was no ablaze, buring before my eyes.

"Shut up!!! Not one word! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now get back up and spread those legs!"

"Yes Mistress." And I began to rise to my feet and spread my legs.

Another blow, more pain, another trip to the floor. This blow was harder than the first one.

"Again!!!"

The process began again. And was repeated five more times. Each blow was harder than the last one. After the final salvo, Mistress told me to stay down on the ground.

"Just lay down on your back. Do you know what I used to cause such intense pain?"

This was the first moment I had to even think about this. Now that I had time to think, I still didn't have a clue. I had to honestly answer..."No Mistress."

"My feet, I kicked you in the balls. And just so you know, since it was your first time, I took it easy on you. The last kick you felt is about 10% of what you will come to endure for me.

"Let me explain why I did this to you. First, I don't have to explain. But I love you, and I want you to know why you had to endure this pain. Second, I love to kick men in the balls...I just love it. And since we are going to spending the rest of our lives together, you better get used to it. Remember, you pledged to do everything in your power to please me and bring a smile to my face. Taking a ball kicking like this is one of the best ways to make me smile.

"Third, this is also my favorite, and most effective, method of punishment. Let this be a warning to you...disobey me and you will suffer a severe ball kicking. What you received today were love taps compared to what you'll feel when (not if) I punish you.

"Fourth, today I'm going to install your locking chastity device. I kicked you, in part, to make sure it is impossible for you to get an erection before I've locked you in. You are not going to have another orgasm until well after we are married. Even so, get used to your chastity devise. The only time you won't be locked is if I release for masturbation, milking, orgasm (very rare!), or cleaning. Whenever your cock and balls are unlocked, your hands will be handcuffed."

With that Mistress straddled my body, facing my cock. As she slowly descended, she ordered me stick my tongue deep inside her asshole. With tongue and her ass in position, Mistress installed a customized chastity device. She used the cuff from a curve2000 (http://www.thecurve2000.com/home.htm) and the cage from a cb2000 (http://www.cb-2000.com/home.html). Mistress said my cock wasn't big enough for the curve.

"Let me explain the rules. After your next orgasm, you will be eligible for 2 orgasms over the next 12 months. Note, you are only eligible...you will still need to earn these orgasms. From there, we'll go to one orgasm in 24 months, one orgasm in five years...until eventually you will beg me to never let you orgasm again. Do you know why you will do this?"

"Because it pleases you."

"That's right. You will be giving me what I want most -- complete control. Nothing will make me happier. But I want you to work up to that gradually. In part, because I think you deserve it. But I also what you to remember what an orgasm feels like as you live out a life free of future ejaculations.

"Don't worry, I'll never castrate you. That would make it too easy for you to avoid any future orgams. It would be cheating. It certainly wouldn't be much of a sacrifice on your part. No, to insure I receive maximum pleasure, your suffering and your sacrifice must be complete. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

The night before our wedding, Mistress and I spent our last moments as an unmarried couple.

"Slave, up to this point, you have never fucked me. I'm here to tell you that you will never me. Your cock will never be inside any part of me. That doesn't mean I'm not going to be fuck anymore. In fact, there are two scenarios under which I will be fucked.

"Option one -- you will use a strap on, attached either to your head or your waist, to fuck me. Naturally, I will be on top.

"Option two -- although I've been faithful to you up to this point, that will no longer be the case after tomorrow. Let there be no doubt in your mind. I will be fucking other men whenever and however I want. I may, or may not, inform you. It doesn't matter. The first time you object, I will kick you in the balls until both my legs are tired. Then I will cane your balls until both my arms are tired. Then I'll put you in the car, wearing only your handcuffs and your chastity device. I will drop you off miles from our home and I will not allow you to contact me, or be in my presence or my sight, for 72 hours.

"The second time you object, I'll give the same kicking and caning...twice a day for a week. And when you have recovered, I will hand you your divorce papers and banish you from my life forever. Any objections?"

"No objections Mistress."

She then handed me a note before I left to spend the night in a hotel room.

"Read that note before you go to bed. If you can't fulfill the role set forth in those pages, don't show up for the wedding."

The day of the wedding was wonderful. Mistress allowed me to wear a tuxedo (though I did wear a white corset, white panties, and white stocking underneath.) Mistress was beautiful in her traditional wedding gown.

Since a lot of the wedding ceremony was to be in a foreign language, and since I knew the priest, my vows included obedience to my wife. This line was omitted from Mistress' vows but since so few of the guests understood the vows, no one realized that before God and as part of a legal ceremony, I pledged to obey my Mistress.

When we were alone in the limo, Mistress said...

"I'm happy to see you. May I assume that you will have no problems carrying out my orders this evening?"

"No problem at all Mistress. I am looking forward to pleasing you in this manner. I can think of no greater wedding gift for you."

"Agreed."

Once the reception was over (or at least our role was complete) the limo took us to a bar in an upscale part of town. Still dressed in tuxedo and gown, we sat down at the bar. According to the note, the next man who sat down next to Mistress would do so with his back to the bar. That would be my signal to begin my task.

We ordered a bottle of champagne with three glasses. As Mistress and I toasted each other, our best man -- my best friend from childhood -- sat down next to Mistress with his back to the bar and his legs spread apart. Mistress smiled at me and said...

"You know what to do."

As I knelt between the best man's legs, staring at his crotch, I began to beg his help.

"Sir, thank you so much for coming here tonight. I'd like to beg your assistance in helping me to fulfill my pledge to serve and satisfy my wife. Since I've been found unworthy by my wife and Mistress, I beg you to fuck my wife tonight and whenever she desires. I will be happy to suck your cock until you come on my face and/or in mouth. I will keep sucking until you are hard again and ready to fuck."

"What do you think Michelle, did he do it right?"

Mistress leaned in real close to my face as she stared into my eyes, she spat into my open mouth and slapped my face.

"Wonderful...just wonderful. I can feel my first orgasm building up inside me. Let's go."

They got up and headed to the lime as I remained kneeling. When they left the building, I got up, paid the bill, and ran out to join them in the limo. I hopped into the back seat and knelt on the floor and watch them make out on the seat.

"Slave, by all means, feel free to remove my left shoe and worship my foot. Today is a special day...enjoy yourself."

Is it any wonder why I married her? Isn't she the greatest?

When we got to the hotel, the three of us got into the elevator together.

"Slave, I think you should thank Glen for doing what you aren't allowed to do."

I knelt before Glen, kissed his cock through his trousers and thanked him for his help.

As the elevator doors opened, we got up and walked to our suite (our luggage had already been delivered). When we got to the door, I got down on my hands and knees and Mistress sat down acroos my back. Glen unlocked the door and held it open for us as I carried my Mistress across the threshold.

In no time at all, Glen was naked and Mistress and I were stripped down to our lingerie (minus our panties). She showed Glen how my cock and balls were under lock and key. Then he sat back in his chair as I started to stroke his cock and suck his balls into my mouth.

For the next twenty minutes I gave him the best blow job. At least I thought it was. Certainly could not draw any other conclusion from Glen's reaction. Or from the massive load he gave me. Mistress knew he hadn't come in four days so she ordered me to jerk his cock off and have him come on my face. It was such a huge load that he covered my entire face. As I felt bits of come slide down my face and onto my bald head I heard several clicks and a few flashes of light. It took me a moment to realize that Mistress was taking pictures.

Before she let me resume my cock sucking duties, she used a spoon to scoop up all of Glen's come and feed it to me.

"I want you to get to used to the taste of come in your mouth. And not just Glen's...there will plenty more who are will to help you please your new bride."

"Thank you Mistress."

When all the come had been consumed, I began to suck Glen's cock again. It took a little while but soon enough he was sporting another thick, 8 inch hard on.

That was all Mistress needed to see. She shoved me out of the way and impaled herself on Glen's massive pleasure pole. I don't know how long they fucked, how many orgasms Mistress had or how many loads of come Glen deposited. What I do know is that when Glen left, Mistress finally agreed to share the bed with me. While she drifted in and out of sleep, I used my tongue to remove all of Glen's come from her heavenly body.

When I had finally completed my task, the morning sun was warming our room. I was about to fall asleep between her legs when she awoke and ordered me to lie on my back and open my mouth.

Mistress got and gently lowered her pussy over my mouth. As she lazily stroked herself, she slowly released her urine. It was a nice lazy trickle of golden elixer that seemed to go on forever. When it was over she slumped back down on the bed.

"Honey, one of the room service boys has agreed to fuck me when his shift is over at 3:00. He's going to deliver our breakfast in a little while. I want you to greet him wearing only your panties, stockings and lipstick. You don't have to tip him, but once he's laid out our breakfast, I want you to suck his cock until he comes in your mouth. Don't you dare let one drop escape your lips. That he hasn't come in 10 days is no excuse for not complying with my orders. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

I drifted off to sleep, hoping to get a little rest before I sucked my next cock.

To be continued.