The Story Of My Life Ch. 03

Story Info
New ways to serve my wife.
1.3k words
4.34
43.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, two years have past since my last update. In two and a half years of marriage, I have made love to my wife three times. Three gloriously wonderful experiences. But then, if you've read the last update, you'll know that each time was extremely painful as well.

You see my wife, in addition to being intelligent, sexy, and beautiful, is a genuine sadist. She loves to inflict pain. As a symbol of my love for her, I willingly serve as an outlet for her most sadistic tendencies. For example, before she would ever let me fuck her, I had to endure a painful session of caning. She hit my balls 1000 times with her cane.

As you can imagine, this has curbed my enthusiasm for making love to my life. Of course, my wife wasn't similarly disinclined to fucking. For she both fucks me in the ass, regularly, with her strap on and she allows other men, regularly, to fuck her. This, combined with her intense desire to limit the number of orgasms I am allowed, has turned me into her cuckold husband.

Sweet woman that she is, she doesn't leave me out of the loop. All the semen that her lovers produce finds its way into my mouth...either directly from the source, or from her pussy or from her ass. From day one, I have always been ordered to assist her with her lovers. Truth is, with all the cocks I've sucked, and with the number of times I've been fucked in the ass, I've grown to enjoy having sex with men. Sometimes, it's my own sexual outlet.

Since my wife makes far more money than we need, certainly more than I could ever earn, I am no longer gainfully employed. Still, I have plenty of work to do. And now, after all this time, she had a new assignment for me.

"Do you remember that new account I told you about?"

"You mean the one that could be worth $40 million over the next four years."

"That's the one."

"What about it?"

"Well I'm having a little trouble closing the account and I think I could use your help."

This was certainly a first. She had never asked for my help with her job. I was intrigued but I thought I'd play it cool.

"What's in it for me?"

"If you help me land the account, I'll give you an opportunity to earn an orgasm. You interested?"

Interested?!? It had been more than nine months since my last orgasm. Of course I was interested.

"You see, the client isn't like the others I've dealt with. Oh, he respects me, he knows I'm the best there is. But he has always been immune to my special charms. It didn't make any sense until I learned that he was gay. That's where you come in."

"Me?"

"Next week, he is coming in for a crucial meeting. He will be staying at the downtown Westin. I want you to pay him a visit and..."

"...see that he has a good time?"

"Exactly."

And so, at 9:00 pm, I stood outside his room and knocked on his door. He let me in his room and told me to strip. He knew why I was there...we both did. As I knelt, naked, in the middle of the room, he approached me. He was about 50 years old, in good shape (looked like he worked out a lot -- he had six pack abs), with a thick ten inch circumcised cock. His cock was gorgeous, bulging veins, nice mushroom shaped head...and it tasted better than it looked.

There I was, on my knees as my wife's client fucked my face...shoving his cock in and out of my mouth, with each thrust, his cock went further down my throat. I felt his hands on the back of my head, making sure there was no escape for me. What he didn't know, was that I was right where I wanted to be.

You see, on the one hand, I really enjoyed sucking his cock. I couldn't wait for him to shoot his load down my throat. On the other hand, the only way my wife would let me have another orgasm was to see that her client was completely satisfied. So when his sperm poured down my throat, I clenched his ass cheeks and shoved his cock into my mouth. Even as his cock began to deflate, I kept sucking. I kept sucking and sucking until his cock started to grow again. And I kept sucking until he was completely hard, hard and ready to fuck me. I couldn't wait.

Suddenly, he pulled out of his cock out of my mouth and flipped me onto the bed. Before I knew it, he was on top of me, then in me. I could still remember the feel and texture of his cock in my mouth. It also felt like his cum was still slowly dripping down my throat. And now, I could feel his rock hard cock thrusting in and out my ass. With each thrust, his cock went deeper and deeper.

After a long while, though not long enough for me, I felt his cock start pulsating. It seemed to expand and grow larger with each pulse. And hotter...there were waves of heat emanating from his cock. I'd never felt anything so wonderful. I swear I could hear each pulse of his cock.

And then it happened. His cock started spurting white hot bolts of molten lava. All I could feel was his hot cum flowing inside of me. My insides were on fire and I could feel his fuck juice flowing inside of me. It felt really great.

Meanwhile, his cock began to gradually soften and he soon fell fast asleep. Unfortunately, sleep was still a long way off for me. The warm inner glow I had experienced was radiating outward. My cock, my poor imprisoned cock was trying to act naturally, it was trying to harden, to erect itself. It's a natural reaction with all excitement I had just experienced. And with all the blood flowing to my cock, an erection was just the natural order of things.

Sadly, my wife had intervened long ago to subvert the natural order. Except for the rarest of times, my cock is always locked into my chastity device, a cb-3000. My cock's need to erect was no match for the determination of the cb-3000 to prevent any such unauthorized erection. Instead of drifting off to sleep, I spent the next few hours in pain and agony as I tried to shift my thoughts from the cock in my ass to anything else in an effort to reduce the pain in the crotch.

Sleep finally came but it was short lived. The client pulled his cock out of my ass and began to slap my face with it. Instinctively, I knew what do. I opened my mouth and began to suck his wonderful cock. Forget the pain, I just needed a morning shot of his cum. And the way mouth was working him over, I knew it would just be a matter of time.

I felt that wonderful pulsing sensation again and then it happened. He flooded my mouth with his delicious sperm. It tasted even better this morning. After I had swallowed his load, I lovingly licked his cock, from the glorious head, down his long shaft, to his now emptied balls.

"You were great!"

"Make sure you tell my wife. She'll want to know if I met your expectations."

"I'll do more than that. I'm going to sign the contract after I add a stipulation."

"And what would that be?"

"Whenever I'm in town, and who knows how often that'll be, you'll be mine.

"I'm going to shower and head to the office. Check out time is 3:00 so stay as long as you like but just make sure that you're home in time to greet your wife. I'm sure she'll want to talk to you."