The Story of N Day 02

Story Info
My robot mistress makes my milking more productive...
2.8k words
4.62
54.5k
38

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: this is a story about an advanced robot and AI, called N. This adventure takes place while my wife J is away on a long vacation. N is turning me into a cum slave. A few things that have already happened:

1) She has installed a nervous system interface that enables her to transmit sensations from various devices as though I were feeling them myself.

2) I am nearly always wearing tits, for example, that are not real but allow me to feel things like nipples being pinched, cum splashing on them, etc.

3) She only "feeds" me by inserting a special solution that stimulates cum production deep in my intestines

Happy to hear if you think this background needs more detail!

*****

Day 2

When I awoke the next morning N was not there and I had few minutes to think about the day before. This was all the perfect reflection of my fantasies - even better. But I realised just how much energy it took to keep this up all day. And now it was going to be every day.

As I finished that thought, N walked in and told me to get into position for the morning milking. This session was even more productive, her mouth nearly filled with my thick, white cum.

"Well the diet and the dildos are doing their job - at this rate your vas deferens where you store your semen will be so full that I'll be able to leave you in your cage and milk you just by fucking your ass," said N with a cruel and very sexy smile.

Kneeling over my head she said, "Time for some toilet practice - open up and swallow every drop or you'll spend the whole day in your punishment cage." She sat on my mouth and let out a long stream of J's warm piss, and I had to quickly learn to just open my throat to let it flow straight into my stomach.

N then rode my face for a while, alternatively touching her own tits and then mine. My cock, not back in its cage yet, was rock hard and desperate for attention. I could feel a wet puddle developing on my stomach from the mix of post-milking cum and pre-cum leaking out. This torment went on for just 10 minutes, thankfully, before the morning routine continued and we headed for the bathroom for my daily cleaning.

The feeding solution did what she said it would, and the enemas very quickly cleaned me out, with the water coming out completely clear on just my second two-quart cleansing. N said that in a few more days I would just need one rinsing, and even without the rinsing I should be comfortable letting my ass get fucked at any time as the feeding solution was always fully absorbed by my body and wouldn't produce any waste.

"You have a meeting today, so you're going into the office," N said, "and unfortunately we're going to have to take these off."

She gave my nipples one last suck, and two very hard bites, before unhooking my bra and peeling off the tits. I was thankful she had removed all my hair, because it was painful enough just removing them from my skin. Just as an extra tease, she took one of the breasts, still transmitting sensations, and rubbed it against her clit, then tried to insert it into her pussy.

"Mmm - I bet that feels good. Imagine if you could get your cock into this nice wet pussy the way I'm sticking this nipple in," N said, flicking the nipple against her clit a few more times before turning it off.

With my tits off I would look more or less normal again when fully clothed, other than the significantly shorter hair I would have to explain in the office. N inserted my "all-day" plug (warning me it had the same sensors if I tried to remove it for any reason), and sent me off to cycle to work, warning me not to eat anything (I didn't feel hungry at all).

The day at the office was relatively uneventful - I had worn cock cages all day before so I had no problem remembering to sit down when I peed, and to change into my cycling clothes when the locker room was empty. It was uneventful, at least, until I started to notice a distinctly wet feeling in my padded cycling shorts on the ride home. Fortunately they were very absorbent, but by the time I got home they were making a squishing sound with every pedal.

As the house came into view, I saw a man walk out the front door and head the other way. I knew immediately what was going on, and obviously N had timed it just right using the location tracker in my phone to make sure I could see him while at the same time remaining anonymous.

N was waiting at the door, naked and dishevelled again. "Oh, watch your step cummy boy - that is unless you've changed your mind about other men's cum."

I stepped over the pool of cum that had dripped out of her at the door and walked in. She immediately reached down into the front of my shorts and felt how wet they are, saying, "I was afraid of this - your cum production is so high that you're leaking - it's all gooey in here!"

N stripped off my clothes, and the inside of my shorts were covered in cum, with a small stream dripping out of my caged cock.

"Upstairs," she ordered. I was so disoriented that I forgot to watch my step, several times putting my foot into wet spots that she had clearly left for me.

"First things first - you may not be into other men's cum but I know you like your own - so I want you to lick everything off of the inside of your shorts. But don't swallow - I want to see how much you have when you're done."

I did, getting what seemed like two loads in my mouth before the goo was completely removed.

"Now show me, and I want to see you swirl it around with your tongue," said N.

As I did so, she gave me a deep kiss, sticking her tongue into my mouth, letting the cum flow back and forth between us.

While we kissed, she produced another new clip-on - this one looked like a long, narrow and flexible cock. She then opened a compartment in the "balls" of this realistic-looking toy, depositing the cum from her mouth into it, and signalling for me to do the same. "I can't store this because it's been in your shorts for too long, but we'll make good use of it," she said as the compartment door disappeared back into the surface.

"Now, first let's take care of that leaky cock of yours - milking will be so much easier now that you're so full of cum, but I'm going to have to give you a solution for collecting and storing on the days you go to work," N said.

She took me into her walk-in closet - this was where her charging station, various external storage tanks, and basically wall-to-wall sex toys were stored. In the middle was a black bench with various rings and other attachments that she could use for more intense S&M play. We had the space sound-proofed too.

"I'm going to milk you into my pussy this time," she said. While I expected this to mean I would be freed from my confinement, N made no move to unlock my cock cage. "Bend over - this is a special buttplug that will be able to manipulate your own sperm storage and squeeze the sperm out of you, sort of like an actual milking. I'm going to turn you into a cum cow," N joked with an evil smile.

Inserting the device she added, "This is going to feel a little strange at first, but you'll get used to it." With that, she pressed this large probe into my ass, and then she tied me up to a set of cuffs attached to the corners of the door.

At first I didn't feel much, but then the plug began to inflate until it was filling up my ass completely. Then I felt something moving - like a pair of very delicate fingers - searching carefully for my vas deferens where my sperm was stored, but applying hardly any pressure.

While this was happening, N had pulled out a drawer with a collection of the "boob bras" she had made me wear. She pulled out a new set with a bra that looked like it had 1 cm-long plastic spikes sticking out of it and gave me another evil smile.

Setting them aside, however, she cuffed me to the door frame - wrists at the top corners of the door and ankles to the bottom corners. Next she pulled the bench up so it was directly in front of my imprisoned cock, which was already pushing hard against its confinement, wishing that this "pussy milking" would involve at least a few minutes of freedom.

"OK, we're ready to go," said N as she lay down and spread her legs at a 180-degree angle directly under my cock cage. The bench motors whirred and she rose up until the first inch of the cage was inside her pussy. I thought about the fact that there were still the remnants of the other man's creampie in there, but was so busy thinking about the many new sensations I was feeling that I didn't bother to mention is.

Things quickly became painful. In addition to looking extremely hot, the slit at the end of my cage that let me pee also let me feel just enough sensation to stimulate my penis. She smiled a knowing smile, and wiggled her pussy around a bit, and then the machine in my ass went to work.

I felt the "fingers" start to apply more pressure as they encompassed my vas, and began pushing from top to bottom. The semen flowed out immediately, filling N's pussy with many more loads of very thick white cum. The whole procedure took about 2 minutes, and N removed me from her pussy, showing off about five loads worth of cum deep inside her wet, pink hole before she closed her legs and sucked the sperm away into her storage tank.

N then attached the bra with the strong adhesive again and let me play with it, bouncing my tits and enjoying the sharp spikes sticking out. With my cock tucked away in the tight harness panties and the black wig on my head, I was again thinking how hot I looked.

"Now I'm actually giving you this bra as punishment for wasting so much cum today - you were a stupid cum slut and most of what you leaked is lost in those shorts of yours," N said, grabbing my hands and handcuffing them behind my back. She gave me a look that made me feel like something bad was about to happen.

It did. She turned the boobs "on" and I nearly fell over in pain. The sharp spikes on the outside must have been mirror-images of what was inside the bra, because I suddenly felt like dozens of sharp objects were being pushed extremely hard and extremely deep into my chest.

"You're going to have to put up with the pain, you little slut, but there will be no actual damage to your body. I hope now you are starting to understand the possibilities I have at my disposal if I need to really punish you."

Before I could imagine too much, N opened the door and we headed back to the walk-in shower, where she attached the clip-on cock she had filled with my cum earlier and said, "get on your knees - it's time for your feeding, and for your cock-sucking practice."

I got down and grabbed the flexible cock, taking it into my mouth, still wincing in pain from the spikes I felt sticking into the tits attached to my body.

"Today's feeding will be from the other end, but first you'll get a special treat if you do a good job sucking this cock - and I want you to practice deep-throating it so that we can be sure to get your feeding tube down there when we're done with your cum-slut practice."

I tried my best to figure out the right things to do, sucking on the tip of her rubber cock and wrapping my tongue around it, then taking it as deep as I could into my mouth, then licking the rubber balls while masturbating it. Her breathing got deeper and she started letting out moans to let me know I was doing the right things.

"Ooooh, you're doing OK. I want this cock deep in your throat though - as deep as you can get it," she said, grabbing my head and pushing it towards her while I tried to supress my gag reflex.

"Just like I took the first guy's cock all the way down this morning after you left. He was extremely long, and I let the cum drip back all over his balls after he came in my mouth."

I tried to look up in surprise at this statement and she saw me (I'm sure she was just waiting for me to do that), and said, "That's right, another man came in my mouth this morning, but don't worry I'm sure it was mostly clean by this evening when we kissed. Mostly."

"Then there was the guy at lunch time who came over and fucked me in the ass. His cock was so fat that it was a stretch even for me. I even cried out in pain when he first entered me, and it really excited him - he blew his load in just a few minutes. After he left I enjoyed feeling the cum running out of my ass and down my legs, dripping on the floor."

"But I guess you know what that feels like too, don't you my little slutty? Don't stop! These stories are getting me turned on, and you too I see," she said as she saw my cock once again pressing against its cage, "keep up the good work and get this cock as deep as you can into your throat."

I did the best job sucking that I could, even getting the cock fully into my throat a few times, while she told the last story of the guy who licked her pussy for a full hour before fucking her brains out and coming all over her hairy pussy, and how dirty everything in the house was."

Finally, as I sucked on the tip of her clip-on cock again, she came, filling my mouth with my own stringy cum, and squirting some on my face and tits for good measure.

Still in post-orgasmic mode, she said, "that was great - you're going to make a good cock-sucker with practice. Now time for your feeding."

With that, she re-inserted the cock into my mouth, making me take it as deep as I could. I felt the tube come out of the end, wiggle its way down my esophogas and through my stomach, and once again deposit my feed somewhere in my intestines.

"OK, wash that cum off your face and tits, then clean up the house and we're going to watch a movie."

After washing up I put on the maid uniform again and cleaned the house with the spikes pressing into the tits.

Once I finished, N had picked out a movie for us to watch and let me put on normal clothes. She explained that we would have sessions of "normal life" from time to time, as J had said she didn't want to come back to me having degraded into a sex-craved maniac who had completely forgotten about the outside world.

So we watched a movie together, enjoyed it, talked about it a bit. And then got back to the programme.

N took me upstairs and told me to strip. I was leaking again, this time just a little bit. She re-inserted the milking buttplug, crawled onto the bed on all fours, and told me to put my cock into her ass. The machine came to life inside me and started milking again, squeezing my cum out into her ass, the cage depriving me of almost any sensation, other than the visual pleasure, of my dick being inside that perfect ass.

With the milking done, N put on her clip-on, pulled me into bed with her and spooned me, entering my ass and fucking me for half an hour until she came, leaving me to fall asleep with her dildo in my ass once again.