The Story of N Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving me with that thought, N went to prepare the bedroom for her guest's visit. I heard him arrive, and N quickly took him upstairs. She was broadcasting the sounds of their conversation into her room for me to hear. I heard her telling him how she hoped he had the stamina to take her in her pussy first, and then her ass. And if he still had anything left she'd let him fuck her throat.

He was obviously very turned on, but not sure he's manage three orgasms in succession. At this point, N offered to invite a friend to help out. "She's very quiet, and she's only mine to touch - but she's very hot and horny...so maybe having her around will help you out," N suggested. Of course he agreed.

Leaving the man waiting in the bedroom, N came and got me. She put a cum collection plug back in my ass and connected it to my cock, put on a pair of pussy-panties to conceal it all and then cut out small circles around my nipples, saying she wanted to be able to play with them while getting fucked.

"Now if you are good I might give you a special treat - but you'll have to show me you really want it," N told me and brought me into the bedroom. As she tied me to the bed, legs and arms spread. Then she got on all fours on top of me, lining her nipples up with mine and showed off her amazing ass as her new man got undressed.

Turning to her latest lover, N said, "First I want you to fuck my pussy - it's been soooo long since I had a nice cock in there, and my slave is going to help get it nice and wet for you."

She started by kissing me, mouth open, pushing her tongue almost into my throat. As she made out with me she rocked slightly back and forth, making sure that her nipples rubbed against mine. The nerve endings in my prosthetic nipples were extremely sensitive, making me squirm as my cock pushed against its confines, hidden away under the pussy-panties.

N was getting excited too, moaning into my mouth and sucking on my tongue - putting on an arousing show for the lover, whose cock was fully erect and ready.

Breaking the kiss, N turned around and positioned her glistening pussy above my mouth. She grabbed her lover's cock, saying "I'm almost ready for this - I just want my slave to get my nice and wet for you."

She lowered her clit to my lips, letting out a quiet moan as I began sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. She pivoted forward a little, letting me lick the slightly-sticky synthetic liquid already dripping from her pussy lips. I licked and sucked, and got even more turned on as N began rubbing the pussy-panties through my latex suit, arousing the nerve sensors built into this wearable pussy that helped mask the cock and balls trapped tightly between my legs.

Finally she beckoned her lover over, telling him to enter her directly over my face. N looked down between her legs and gave me a wicked smile, then threw her head up with a loud moan as the man easily slid his cock all the way into her and began fucking my robot mistress's pussy just inches from my face.

It was an extremely arousing sight, seeing this perfect pussy stretched apart by the man's sizeable cock. N was thoroughly enjoying herself, moaning and begging for him to keep going whenever he slowed down.

As the man continued, my thoughts started turning to what would happen after he filled up her pussy with his cum. But N sensed my trepidation, and told him she was about to cum, but needed me to suck her nipples to get her over the edge. They rotated around, with N now looking directly down at my face while her lover got into position behind her. As the man started to fuck her, she shoved a nipple in my mouth, and when I sucked it I felt cum begin to flow out. N winked at me and then came with a shuddering orgasm. Her lover, so turned on by the sight and sound, also came, pumping his cum deep inside N's pussy.

Laying down on top of me N looked back to see whether he was going to manage to keep going. To help him along, she showed off how I was eagerly sucking her long nipples, consuming my own cum as it flowed from them, out of sight of N's lover, into my mouth. N then began to touch herself, raising her freshly-fucked pussy in the air so he could get a better view as she rubbed her clit and occasionally stuck fingers into her pussy, groaning again with desire.

Soon enough he was hard again, and N reached back with both hands to spread apart her ass. "For round two I want you to fill up my ass with that huge cock," she said, "start slowly though - I haven't ever had a cock that size in my behind, but I'll do my best to relax and let you in."

N's lover pressed the tip of his penis against her asshole and she let it relax a bit, making surprised noises as he slowly slid deep into her bottom. Once she decided she was used to it, N pushed herself all the way back into her man's groin, gasping as the very base of his cock passed through the tight ring of her ass, and then grew even larger inside of her from the cock ring-like pressure.

As the man began to fuck her with increasing force, N removed her nipple from my mouth and let her tits hang over mine again, her glistening nipples occasionally sliding across mine as her second hole got fucked. She put on another good show for him, convincing him she though she was about to have an "anal orgasm" from his huge cock and begging him for more, harder and faster, until he came again with his cock up to the hilt in her ass and N proclaiming she could feel his cum squirting into her intestines.

Collapsing on top of me, N thanked her lover and told him he could help himself out. As soon as the front door closed, N got on all fours with her pussy above my exposed nipples.

"Look at those freshly-fucked holes...mmmm, he was really big. Bigger than you'll ever be that's for sure. And he had so much cum!" N had "relaxed" both her pussy and her ass so that they looked stretched and recently fucked and very messy. This also meant that the cum began leaking out and dripping onto my latex uniform. She moved from side to side a little, making sure that some of her dual creampie leaked onto my prosthetic nipples. As I felt the warm liquid slide over them I was confused about whether to be turned on by the spectacle of cum running over nipples that were not actually part of my body, or revolted by the sensation of someone else's cum dripping onto my large but fake nipples.

I did not have long to think about this, however, as the untiring N snapped a clip-on cock just above her still-filthy pussy, put me on my knees next to the bed and made me deep-throat her while she described in detail the sensations of getting fucked and having a man cum inside of her pussy and ass.

Instead of cumming in my mouth, N sprayed her (my) cum on my face and tits, giving my exposed nipples another bath in the sticky, white liquid.

"Well, you've been really well behaved today," said N as the cum slid down my latex-covered body. "We've really pushed your limits and I'm sure you're dying for a reward." My cock, pressed hard between my legs by the pussy-panties, throbbed in the little space it had at this phrase.

N turned around and bent over, once again putting her pussy and ass on display for me, and said, "this is your reward, if you want it. Clean me up and I will give you one orgasm any way you want. Otherwise, you'll be waiting a long time for any satisfaction."

Despite everything I couldn't do it. It was a step too far for me to lick another man's cum out of my mistress, and I resigned myself to further torment as I would be milked and fed my own cum without actually having the satisfaction of an orgasm.

N took me to get washed up, finally removing my cum-filled-and-covered latex uniform, cum-covered fake tits, and emptying my cum-filled intestines of what had not already been digested.

When we returned to the bedroom where N once again challenged my tireless sexual drive with her tireless robot nature. Instead of going to sleep, she first made me drink her piss - in bed - without spilling a drop. She then entered my ass with a wide-diameter clip-on cock and fucked me for 15 minutes before pausing to slide the feeding tube deep into my intestines to deposit the special nutrient solution that had put my cum production into overdrive. Instead of stopping there, however, N fucked me for another 10 until she squirted a load of my own cum into my ass. Before finally allowing my thoroughly used and humiliated body and mind to go to sleep, N strapped a cum collection device to my leg so that I could wear a pair of panties, "to soak up some of the cum that'll be leaking out of your ass while you sleep."

12