The Story of N Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid two fingers inside of my soaking wet pussy and spread them apart a little, then put her thumb on my clit and rubbed it, turning me on even more. I could feel the lubricant all over the long pussy lips, and when N pulled her hand out she showed me the rivulets of pussy juice that had started to drip off her wrist.

"I don't think you'll be needing them anyway, and I want to have easy access in case I want to play with you while we're out," she said with a smirk. N made me put on a ridiculous pair of heels and we headed out for a walk.

As we headed out I had a hard time controlling my arousal, and this was being made worse by the fact that the lubricant from my pussy, which had no panties to absorb anything, had started to run down my inner thighs, stopping only at the top of the stockings I was wearing. N knew all of this was happening thanks to the neural interface, and she decided to make things even more difficult. "I can feel what's running down your legs through the neural interface," she said, "and since I'm also not wearing panties I'm going to let cum start running down my legs too until you can get your horny mind under control."

This just increased the flow, though, especially as I thought about the inevitable cleanup job I would soon be doing once N found a suitably out-of-the-way place to hide in the bushes.

The suitable spot was found after about 15 minutes, and I had to carefully maintain my balance while squatting down in order to avoid getting my stockings dirty by kneeling. As N pulled up her dress, I saw several large globs of cum that were nearly ready to fall from her stockings, which I quickly caught with my tongue. N helped me continue the cleanup, moving her legs to make it easier for me to lick up the streams of cum that had run down them, and then positioning her pussy for me to stick my tongue deep inside to collect the last drops.

"Well, that certainly felt good," said N, "I'm so turned on that think I may need to use your new pussy right here." Helping me stand back up, N had me bend over and hold onto the trunk of a tree. She pulled up my short dress to reveal my ass and pussy - and I was amazed that I could even feel the slight breeze against my fake skin.

While I stood in position, N pulled a large clip-on dildo out of her purse. This one had exaggerated life-like features - a large head and plenty of veins that were oversized and sure to arouse plenty of sensations in my new pussy. With the clip-on in place, N spread my legs until I was perfectly lined up with her cock, warned "this may hurt at first," and then rammed it into me before I could react.

The sensation took my breath away. I'm not sure whether I screamed or not, but I actually felt pain as the large head popped through the entrance and went all the way to the end of the sleeve that pressed against my stomach. The bands inside of the pants tightened in an attempt to contain the bulge from N's cock, pushing it harder against my bladder and stomach as she slid in and out of me. Looking back between my legs, though, I could clearly see the rod appear under my second skin every time she pushed it in.

N's fucking was merciless. She knew she was not dealing with real human flesh, and that the pussy walls were far more durable, so she rapidly slammed her huge, veiny cock into me over and over again. After the initial shock and pain, arousal began to take over as the various ridges and textures of her exaggerated cock stimulated the nerve endings built into the pussy I was wearing.

Before I could get too close to the edge, however, N finished what she was after I felt warm cum explode from her cock deep inside of me. This particular clip-on had a new feature as well, and I could feel it throbbing with each additional shot of cum entering the pussy, getting me extremely turned on.

The head of N's cock made a popping sound as she pulled it out of my pussy, and as she walked around to my face I opened my mouth so that she could let me clean off the bits of cum and pussy juice that remained on her. N also wanted me to remain bent over so that my pussy could contract somewhat back to its natural state. Of course she wasn't going to let me clean myself up before continuing our walk, but she didn't want everything to pour out right away either...

Trying to squeeze my legs together, N took me a short distance to a tree-lined walkway with benches on either side. She found a bench directly opposite a group of 3 men who were drinking beer and we sat down. As I lowered myself onto the seat, feeling the results of N's massive orgasm leaking out, N quickly but subtly reached over and pulled my dress up so that when I sat down it nearly exposed where the garter belt straps were holding up the stockings.

The men had already taken notice of us, and N made matters worse by putting her arm around me, resting her head on my shoulder and giving them a warm smile. She then lifted her head and whispered, "uncross your legs and spread them." Despite the security of the outfit and makeup that I hid behind, I turned red as I did this, and N was clearly not impressed with my modesty.

"I said spread your legs, five cm apart is NOT spread," she whispered, threateningly. I was now attracting stares, and as I spread my legs apart, the view from the bench opposite us must have been shocking, and possibly exciting. No longer able to hold everything in, my exposed pussy began to leak. N's orgasm, just like the cock it came from, had been greatly exaggerated, and several loads of thick white cum began to seep out and into the small bit of the dress that remained between me and the park bench.

"I'll do the talking if needed," N said, reassuring me that I could remain silent and she would fend off anyone who wanted to get too close. But by "talking" she apparently meant much more. She strode over to the men, who were hardly able to contain themselves, and had a barely-audible conversation with them. I only saw them all raising eyebrows in amazement as N said what sounded like "go ahead!", and then they all reached for their phones.

N winked as she walked back to me, and said "a little wider, slut" as she sat down, making me leave my knees about 50 cm apart. I was nervous I would get arrested for indecent exposure, but my current audience certainly wasn't about to call me in. They sat on the bench opposite me taking pictures and comparing them on their phones. Then, one by one, they started moving in closer to get better shots of my naked pussy and the massive creampie that was still accumulating on my dress.

"That's going to take a while to get soaked up and dry out," N said softly, "so you better get used to your silent, humiliating role entertaining horny men."

N kept me there for two full hours, careful to help me cover up when needed, but always eager to get men to sit on the bench opposite us when she saw good targets. Once the wet spot had turned into just a damp spot with dried cum marks around the edges, N finally let me stand up and I thought we could head home. But when she suddenly "dropped" her purse and told me to pick it up for her, I knew we weren't done.

As I bent over in my heels to pick up the purse a man walking by, whom N had obviously spotted, made a whistling sound. N used this as an excuse to follow him and strike up flirty conversation, which quickly turned very flirty, with N biting a corner of her lower lip as she looked up at him with not-so-innocent eyes.

I caught up with the couple just as N was pointing to the hidden spot we had been earlier, saying, "I need it now...how about right over there?"

Her new partner glanced at me nervously, but N reassured him, "she's already had her turn today, but trust me she loves watching." With that, she pulled both of us into the dark shade and quickly got down to business. Pulling down the man's pants, she nearly inhaled his rapidly-growing cock, deep-throating him once he reached full erection. Judging by the sounds she was making, it sounded like N was sucking this cock like an addict. She couldn't get enough, and had the man so aroused that he was quickly headed towards an orgasm.

Before he could fill her mouth with cum, however, N stood up and turned her back to him. "I need you in here too," she said, hiking up her skirt to reveal her perfectly rounded, firm ass with no panties on. Happy to oblige, the man grabbed N's hips as she bent over, and started to push his cock into her wet pussy.

"No, you can't come in there - I can't hold it in that way," she said and re-aligned her extremely surprised partner's cock with her asshole, pushing herself back against him. It took almost no time to finish him off, with N rubbing her clit until she came while his cock slowly deflated inside her anal cavity.

"I'm sure you'd love to stay for more, but I need some time to recover with my girlfriend alone," said N, her voice somehow managing to sound both satisfied and serious at the same time. Still obviously amazed with his luck, the guy pulled his pants back up and wandered back into the rapidly-fading light of the park at twilight.

N held my hand as we walked home, occasionally patting my ass and making jokes about the giant cum stain she was going to leave on my wife's dress for when she got back. "Not that she won't be expecting something like this from you," she added.

Reaching home as the sky turned black, N brought me upstairs and took me to her room where she said I could change and then rest in a reclining chair she had acquired. But "changing" actually involved removing all of my cum-stained clothing and donning a latex catsuit with a hood. She inserted a long, flexible cone-shaped gag into my mouth that I could feel halfway down my now well-trained throat, with the wide end just popping in between my teeth with my jaw fully open.

She then sat me down in the chair and strapped me in place, telling me this was my "rest" while she had some more fun.

Her "fun" soon arrived - N turned on the displays in her room so that I could watch as a 30-something redhead with a short red dress and tits that were hardly held in by her tank top arrived at the door and practically leapt into N's arms. Their lips almost immediately connected, and I could feel the arousal building as N ran up the stairs with her plaything in pursuit.

Once they got to the bedroom, I was treated to various views from hidden cameras that N had installed, as well as from N's own eyes as the went down on the soft, red hair of this evening's lover's pussy. Possibly the hottest moment was when I got multiple camera angles on N letting the anal creampie she had received in the park leak slowly out of her ass while on top of a 69. The ginger woman was surprised, but unfazed, and eagerly continued licking N's pussy as the cum flowed down and into her mouth.

They made slow, sensual love for nearly an hour, during which I could hardly even moan due to the long plug in my mouth and throat.

Once they finished with their session, N saw her girlfriend for the night off with a long series of passionate kisses and then headed back up to me.

"You've been so turned on all day you'll probably never get to sleep unless I manage to completely tire you out," said N as she unfastened me, removed my gag, and took off the latex catsuit that I had been sweating in for more than an hour. I was completely naked, and N had me put on only a voice-changing choker. "Fortunately, I'm ready to do just that - go get on your hands and knees in the bedroom, I want to hear you scream like a real cum-slut tonight!"

I did as I was told, my cock still carefully hidden under my pussy pants, which were no longer covered at the top and bottom but the seams fit tightly against my skin. N walked in with another more-than-lifelike cock on, this one even larger than before.

First she pushed it against my lips, and the head barely squeezed in between my wide-open lips. She let me carefully suck her clip-on for a few minutes, but soon told me to turn around for a proper fucking.

Just as before, N lined the giant head of her cock up with my wearable pussy and proceeded to ram it, and the full length of her huge, veiny, life-like clip-on cock into me. This time, I screamed in surprise and pain - but the voice that came out was distinctly female thanks to the effect of the choker I was wearing.

N fucked me hard and fast on all fours for at least 10 minutes, during which the pain sensation from my artificial pussy began to subside and the sensation of the large head and veins began to turn me on again. N felt me getting wetter, and pulled out in order to turn me over on my back. She then re-entered me slowly and leaned over to suck on my tits, letting me touch my clit and enjoy the multiple sources of pleasure I was feeling via her neural interface.

The sensations made me moan and ask her for more, and I was again surprised when my voice came out higher and softer than it normally would be. I tried to enjoy it, making more and more noise as my pleasure grew. This gentle love-making did not last long (by N's standards) however, and after 15 minutes, she flipped me over onto my stomach, forced my legs apart and mounted me from behind, forcing me into the bed with each thrust of her huge cock, with sensations of pleasure and pain mixing from the rapid, hard fucking I was getting.

"You're going to continue feeling everything with this pussy, but since I'm far from done playing with you tonight, I'm going to control the amplitude of sensations that your neural interface transmits so that we don't accidentally push you too far," N said as she knew I would soon cross the edge she had kept me on so far. And for the rest of the night the pleasure continued, but never quite extreme enough for me to actually have an orgasm.

N's stamina was far beyond that of any human, and I felt like I was starting to lose my voice after more than an hour of moans, yelps and groans as N's pelvis repeatedly smacked against my ass. She repeatedly came inside of me during this time, slamming my body down into the mattress as her cock throbbed out another mega-load of cum. Each time, N gave me only a few seconds' reprieve to get ready for more.

Finally satisfied with fucking me flat into the bed after her fifth orgasm, N lay on her back and had me mount her cock, letting me enjoy the sensation of slowly sliding her inside my pussy at first, but then making me do all the work in various positions until N finally came again in my now-filthy pussy while I was on top.

Clearly determined to exhaust me, N put me back on all fours and gave me another long, hard fucking until I was basically emitting a non-stop cry in a mix of pleasure and desperation to the rhythm of her hard strokes striking my ass.

I lost count of the orgasms, and time, and where or what I was, and when N finally stopped I simply collapsed onto the bed, unable to move or think or remember that I had spent nearly the entire day on the edge of an orgasm that I was desperate yet unable to have. My body and mind were racing to sleep, and I only vaguely perceived N standing over me, masturbating as I shut down for the night. It wasn't until I woke up the next morning with cum dried on my face and wig that I realised she had dumped one last load on my face.

As I came to my senses, having slept for a good nine hours, I felt my skin had a sticky feeling nearly everywhere from the massive puddle of cum that had leaked out of my pussy and seeped through the sheets during the night. I was still too tired and sore to care, though, and my hands quickly found their way to the meaty, filthy pussy I was still wearing...

12