The Story of Odilia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,859 Followers

"Yes, it means that at the end of each day, after you have all been bathed, you may order Odilia to tend to the pulsing need in between your legs. You will teach her until she is an expert at using her lips and her tongue to please a woman."

Both Maleen and Gretel were visibly pleased at this new development. Hansel looked disappointed. I'm certain that he would have preferred to have his sexual needs tended to as well, but when you're a naked slave you don't have the luxury of decreeing who shall be sexually rewarded and who shall go without.

My breasts and buttocks were still stinging and sore, and I was still sobbing in pain, however Gretel wasted no time in taking advantage of her new status. She held my face firmly in her hands and kissed me on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I had never kissed another woman before, however I had given offense by hesitating when I was ordered to pleasure Mistress Jarvinia's sex. If I gave offense again I would certainly be punished for it. Therefore I reciprocated Gretchen's kisses in the same manner as I would have if she were a man.

At some point Gretel wiped away my tears and I could see clearly when Maleen took me in her arms and began to kiss me as well.

Maleen had seemed so hostile towards me just moments before, but as she pressed her lips against mine and sought out my tongue with her own; all of her animosity seemed to have been bled out of her. Her eyes; which had seemed cold moments before; now looked soft and warm. And instead of cruel, stinging slaps with a leather whip, her hands now held me gently as she moaned into my mouth.

When her exploration of my mouth ended, she continued to hold her naked body close to mine and pressed her naked breasts firmly against my naked breasts. My breasts were pained and stinging and sensitive, as Maleen had just whipped them, however I made no attempt to push away from Maleen or protest as she rubbed her breasts up against mine. I whimpered softly, but did nothing to resist Maleen's amorous intentions. The only hope I had for improving my situation in Mistress Jarvinia's house was to give every appearance of having a fondness for female flesh. Therefore I intended to do just that. My poor nipples even remained hard and painfully erect as Maleen pressed her naked breasts against mine.

Maleen then gazed upon me with an adoring look on her beautiful face and told me to get down on my knees.

It is difficult and awkward to go from a standing position to a kneeling position when your arms are bound behind your back; however I didn't want to disappoint this girl, whom I felt I had just gained as an ally. She seemed to have gone from antagonistic to agreeable in an instant, and I wanted to keep this new and friendly attitude for as long as I could.

I finally managed to kneel on the floor, and Maleen rewarded me by presenting her smooth and hairless pubic mound before my face. I hadn't noticed before, but her pubic lips were pink and swollen and unfurled.

I didn't wish to be accused of hesitating again, and I instantly pressed my face against her public lips and slid my tongue from her anus, up along her swollen pubic lips, tasting her juices, which were vaguely salty.

"I commend your newfound enthusiasm, slave," Maleen said, as she stroked my face with her hand, "However that is not the best way to worship a woman's sex. I will instruct you on how to do it better."

Maleen then directed me to gently pull her clitoris from its hood with my lips. Maleen moaned loudly when I successfully extracted her clitoris and then she directed me to stimulate her clitoris with my tongue.

Apparently I was doing it correctly, as Maleen stopped giving me verbal instruction and simply moaned louder and louder, while stamping her feet and moving her thighs and hips in rapid, atypical, spastic twitches.

She made a loud wailing sound, followed by a long, passionate scream as she firmly grasped my head and pushed my face firmly against her loins. Her grip on my skull was strong, although her hands trembled as she held my face to her shuddering hips.

Maleen was still breathing heavily when she pushed my head away. Something about that made me feel proud. I had never aspired to be a lover of women before, however now that I had been compelled to serve Maleen sexually; I was filled with a certain sense of satisfaction that I had satisfied her carnal needs rather well.

Gretel gave me very little time to bask in my sense of accomplishment as she was eager to take advantage of my status as a newly conscripted lover of women. First she took a wet cloth and washed away all of the tears and Maleen's juices from my face and then she directed me to kiss the smooth flesh of her inner thighs.

I kissed her thighs, just to the left and right of her vagina and Gretel made odd, elated breathing sounds; almost laughter; as I did this. I kissed the flesh of her thighs and; when instructed; licked the crease where her thighs joined her labia.

I would have liked to hold Gretel's thighs in my hands, however my arms were bound behind my back and as such, I could only use my mouth to touch Gretel's naked body.

Gretel then ordered me to kiss the pink, swollen lips of her inner labia and taste her juices. She tasted totally different from Maleen. While Maleen had a vaguely salty taste, Gretel's juices barely had any taste to them at all. They we like the blandest of meats, with no seasonings whatsoever. Following Gretel's instructions, I kissed her inner labia gently at first and then harder. Then I used my tongue to separate her pubic lips and easily ran my tongue up and down between her layers of pink, swollen, warm flesh.

At this point, Gretel's breath was coming in short, sharp gasping sounds and she directed me to her clitoris which was now remarkably swollen and poking out of its hood. I was instructed to lick her clitoris hard. Gretel's firm, smooth thighs shuddered and she instructed me to lick her clitoris again and again until finally I was ordered to take her clitoris into my mouth and to suck on it.

At first I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Gretel ordered me to suck on it harder.

I obeyed her command, however within seconds Gretel was ordering me to suck upon her clitoris even greater force and enthusiasm. And even as I redoubled my efforts, Gretel screamed, "Harder, Odilia! Suck on it as hard as you can, Slave!!"

I couldn't see who, but somebody smacked my already sore buttocks. I tried to ignore the pain and focused on doing exactly as Gretel ordered. I struggled to please the naked slave girl and sucked upon her clitoris with extraordinary effort. When her orgasm began I could feel it in the same manner that I could feel thunder. It seemed to fill the entire room. Gretel wailed a loud, mournful-sounding wail and her legs trembled and she screamed at me to press my tongue to the underside of her clitoris.

I dutifully followed her orders and when she finally; much later; pushed me away; she was smiling and breathing heavily. Finally her legs failed her and she collapsed upon the floor, naked and limp and satisfied.

Apparently lying upon the floor was not a part of Mistress Jarvinia's plans and she picked up a whip and lashed the back of Gretel's thighs painfully.

At once, Gretel was back upon her feet and first Maleen and then Gretel were ordered to kneel and "worship the goddess".

This is of course a phrase Mistress Jarvinia uses which means to use ones tongue to pleasure a woman's sex.

Mistress Jarvinia did not give Gretel any instructions on how to properly worship the goddess. Maleen likewise did not need to be told how to use her mouth to Mistress Jarvinia happy. They had obviously done this many times and knew exactly what to do to please their Mistress and satisfy her sexual desires.

Despite the fact that I am not inclined towards women, I felt a sudden pang of jealousy towards Maleen and Gretel. Mistress Jarvinia trusted them to lick and kiss and pleasure her sex, while I was considered unreliable and unproven and not worthy to kneel between Mistress Jarvinia's thighs.

Almost as if she could hear my thoughts, Mistress Jarvinia looked at me imperiously and declared, "When Maleen and Gretel confirm that your skills are sufficient, you may attempt to pleasure me, Odilia. Until then, you will be their slave and answer to both of them."

I could well imagine that Maleen and Gretel would hold onto that privilege and keep me as their slave for as long as they could. For, as long as I was considered their inferior, their sexual needs would be met every day.

I bit my tongue painfully to keep from saying any words against Maleen or Gretel. It was unfair the power they had over me, however to speak of that unfairness would only earn me more punishment.

However Hansel foolishly spoke up and said something about Maleen. He said it in such a soft tone it was barely audible. However Mistress Jarvinia heard him and demanded that he repeat himself.

Hansel blushed, apparently surprised that he had spoken aloud, or surprised that he had been heard. In any event, he refused to repeat his words and that outraged his Mistress.

Mistress Jarvinia still held the whip that she had used on Gretel's thighs and now she struck Hansel with it. He flinched at the blow, but did not cry out.

"Outside, Hansel," she shouted. "It seems I must show you once again, what happens to disobedient slaves!"

And before she paraded Hansel naked outside, she ordered Gretel to take Maleen and I to the room of dreams and tie us down for the night.

The room of dreams looked to me to be nothing more than a very ostentatious name for an unfurnished room with no windows and iron rings set into the floor.

Gretel grabbed at my ropes and untied my wrists before we entered the room. Maleen held onto my torso while Gretel undid my bondage, almost as if she feared I would escape. Or perhaps it was more intimate than that. Perhaps she just like the feel of my naked flesh gripped in her hands.

"Lie down, Odilia," Gretel ordered, after we had entered the room.

Shortly after I was reclined on the floor, Gretel took leather straps and tied my wrists and ankles to four of the iron rings in the floor. This left me spread-eagle and totally vulnerable to anything Gretel might plan into inflict upon my naked body.

"This is how slaves sleep at night," Gretel explained. "Mistress Jarvinia doesn't approve of slaves pleasuring themselves in the middle of the night. By binding our hands well apart from our bodies, she can guarantee we won't touch ourselves or any of the other slaves."

I groaned in deep disappointment. At the castle I often fingered my own sex when all of the denizens of the castle had gone to sleep. Apparently that would not be an option in Mistress Jarvinia's house.

Next Maleen was ordered to lie upon the floor, and Gretel tied her spread-eagle as well.

Between my legs, my sex pulsed and throbbed with need; however I could not touch myself or even rub my thighs together because of the way Gretel had tied me.

I wanted to hate Gretel for leaving me in this predicament, however when Mistress Jarvinia was done punishing Hansel, she came in and tied Gretel to the floor in a manner identical to mine.

"Hansel shall spend the night in the pillory," Mistress Jarvinia announced theatrically. "He can sleep upon the floor once again, when he learns to be obedient."

I had always thought of sleeping on the floor as something demeaning, however when you're a slave, your masters apparently can always find something to lower your status and demean you even more.

And then Mistress Jarvinia stalked across the floor, her boots hitting the ground just inches away from Gretel's naked loins, and then just inches away from Maleen's exposed, vulnerable loins and then her foot loudly stomped on the floor, in between my open thighs and less than an inch from my defenseless, naked, throbbing sex. I could feel the vibrations of her footfalls very clearly in my empty vagina.

"And you, Odilia," Mistress Jarvinia said, addressing me in an imperious tone, "shall soon learn why this room has been dubbed 'The Room of Dreams'!"

She looked down upon me and my heart beat faster and faster as I feared what she would do to me next. However she merely walked out of the room and slammed the door shut behind her, leaving all three slave-girls in darkness.

When the sound of her footsteps faded, I whispered into the dark, "What did she mean? Why is this room referred to as the room of dreams?"

For a few seconds there was no answer. The only sound in the room was the sound of three girls breathing fitfully, but finally Gretel whispered back, "You'll find out."

"We all find out," Maleen added ominously. "The first night is the worst."

I lay there nervously in the dark and knew that something terrible would happen to me tonight. It had already happened to the other slave girls and they had obviously survived, but that sadly did not lift my spirits. And so, I struggled vainly against my restraints and waited with dread to find out what sort of terrible fate it would befall me tonight.

Schlank
Schlank
2,859 Followers
12