The Story of Odilia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida made inarticulate gasping and grunting noises as I continued to slowly and gently lick her hard, swollen clitoris. Ida writhed and gripped my hair in her strong hands and yanked hard, but I just kept up with the same slow rhythm on her clit. I knew that if I could continue on in this fashion that she was erupt in an orgasm just as powerful and Hisolda's.

"Harder," Ida demanded, "Faster!"

But, I had already committed to the course of giving Ida the sort of orgasm that would have her screams resounding through the entire castle. I deliberately disobeyed her orders and continued to lick her exposed clitoris, slowly and steadily.

Ida made pathetic whimpering sounds as I continued to lick her clitoris with slow and gentle strokes.

"Lick me harder, Odilia or I will take you to the dungeons! I will lock you in the pillory and punish your naked flesh with a whip!"

Even that threat did not deter me, as I was inexplicably committed to giving Ida an orgasm just as intense as the one I had just given Hisolda.

"Odilia," Ida shouted as I continued to lick gently at her clitoris, "Lick me harder or you shall spend all night in the pillory after I have whipped you!"

The threat was too much and I instantly began to increase the speed and forcefulness of my licking. Ida howled and made noises that I have never heard coming from a woman's throat before. She shuddered and trembled and moaned and wailed and eventually collapsed, trapping me underneath her impressive shuddering body.

Ida remained prone across my naked body, and while I waited for Ida to raise herself up off of my naked, helpless and vulnerable body, I dreaded the possibility that once she was able to move she might yet take me to the dungeons and whip me for refusing her initial orders to lick her harder and faster.

I needn't have worried. Ida was so please with my performance that not only was I not dragged down to the dungeons, but she kissed me violently and passionately on the mouth, forcing me to accept her tongue and using it to tease the inside of my mouth.

"I take it that my sister is acceptable as a lover of women?"

Derica's question humiliated me. It was humiliating for me to sexually pleasure another woman; however my sister didn't seem to care. She actually seemed to be taking joy in seeing me humiliated.

"Your sister is quite accomplished at pleasing a woman," Hisolda said with a playful smirk on her face. Ysolda and Ida agreed. Apparently my tongue and my lips would be greatly treasured by these libidinous sodomites.

"I am greatly pleased to hear it," Derica told the assemblage of women. "Odilia is now yours to punish, to use and abuse sexually and of course you may put her to work in the kitchens as well."

I gasped at this. Somehow being sent naked to the kitchens and forced to toil hour after hour over cutting blocks and boiling pots seemed even more shocking than being forced to taste the juices of a woman's sex.

"A little physical labor will help crush her spirit and cure her of her arrogance," Ida said. I had done plenty of physical labor while living in the land of Queen Eleanor, and I wanted to protest. However I held my tongue and said nothing. I had just narrowly avoided a whipping. I didn't want to provoke my luck with any of these women.

"However before we introduce her to the kitchens, I believe we should deprive her of all of this pubic hair."

Ida then grabbed several strands of my pubic hair and yanked hard, pulling several of them out painfully by the roots.

Ysolda asked, "Is this to further humiliate her or to insure that her pubic hairs do not end up in the food?"

"Both are good reasons," Ida replied. "Princess Derica, could you assist us? I know of a way that her loins could be denuded of hair quite quickly."

Working together, the four women accomplished the act of removing my pubic hair quite neatly and efficiently. Derica and Ida laid my down upon the greeting hall table, face up and Ysolda and her sister grabbed my ankles and held them far apart while Derica gripped me by my shoulders and held my torso down flat against the table. I felt that this was highly unnecessary as my arms and wrists were already bound behind my back.

My legs were spread obscenely wide and my anus and pubic lips were blatantly exposed, humiliating me even further as now my own arousal was obvious to anyone who glanced in my direction. My prominently exposed pubic lips were pink and swollen and glistened with moisture. Hisolda and Ysolda both stared directly at my exposed pubis and smirked.

Ida busied herself with gathering candles. The greeting hall was filled with flickering candles. There were at least a score in the chandelier and more than twice that amount in the stand at the back of the hall, as well as a dozen at the stand near the greeting hall entrance.

Ida stood in between my widespread thighs holding two lit candles and ordered Ysolda and Hisolda to spread my legs even wider. They tightened their grip on my ankles and painfully spread my legs as far apart as my inner thigh muscles would allow. Then suddenly and without warning, Ida poured hot candle wax directly onto the most delicate and sensitive part of my anatomy.

"Aaaaaaiiiuuuughhhhh," I screamed, more in shock than in pain. The hot wax did hurt when it splashed down upon my vulnerable pubic lips and anus, however the wax rapidly cooled and the burning sensation did not last. The wax stung, but the pain was no worse than what I had become accustomed to.

Ida continued to pour hot wax onto my loins until my sex and my anus were completely obscured underneath a thick coating of wax. I had stopped screaming at this point and calmed down; not realizing what would come next.

"Now, my helpless, naked slave-girl," Ida said as her fingers gripped a section of the wax between my legs, "You may scream again."

And with that pronouncement, Ida ripped the wax mound from my loins, along with scores of pubic hairs. There was an audible ripping sound as she tore them from my pubis by the roots.

Ripping my pubic hairs out in this fashion was far more painful that having hot wax dripped onto my delicate, naked flesh and I screamed in pain. Ida however ignored my screams and continued to rip my pubic hairs out violently and painfully. I squirmed and writhed and attempted with all my might to close my legs, however Ysolda and her sister gripped my ankles tightly and held my legs far apart no matter how desperately I struggled. No matter how loud I screamed or how vigorously I struggled, Ida kept painfully ripping my pubic hair out, using her clever trick with the candle wax. I was helpless to stop her and I was sobbing and my face was wet with tears by the time she had finished.

"You look so much more exposed and vulnerable now," Ida said as she looked down upon my denuded sex. She said it with such a tone of adoration in her voice; I could only surmise that she found vulnerability to be somehow arousing.

"Shall we take her to the kitchens now?" Hisolda asked, apparently yielding to Ida's judgment. Ida was not only the tallest of the three women, but apparently the most dominant.

"No," declared Ida. "Continue to hold her just like that. This is a very vulnerable position we've got Odilia in and I wish to take advantage of it."

I couldn't remember ever being so exposed and so humiliatingly on display. My legs were spread embarrassingly wide and now I didn't even have the dignity of pubic hair to cover my now pulsing, wet sex.

Then to add to my humiliation and embarrassment, Ida took her hand and slowly and gently dragged her fingers across my moist, swollen pubic lips. I shuddered at her touch.

"I've heard that princes and princesses who are sent as tribute to Queen Eleanor at times become accustomed to being abused and humiliated and tormented. I've heard tales that some of these princes and princesses even crave the abuse and feelings of helplessness years after they no longer serve as the Queen's tribute.

"You crave abuse and humiliation, don't you, Odilia?"

I shook my head in negation and attempted to deny it, however when Ida grabbed one of my swollen labia and painfully pinched it, I whimpered and squirmed and I felt my heart beat faster. And when Ida roughly shoved two strong fingers deep inside of my sex, I gasped and thrust my hips in an involuntary response.

"You crave the abuse, Odilia. Don't deny it."

I whimpered and said nothing as Ida's strong fingers continued to invade my tender, pink orifice. She explored the interior of my hot, wet, pulsing sex. It was humiliating, and yet on a certain level I did not want her to stop.

My thighs trembled and my nipples were so swollen and erect that they ached. I whimpered and sobbed, yet would not tell Ida what she wanted to hear. Then she took my swollen clitoris between her thumb and forefinger and painfully pinched my sensitive nub.

I screamed in inarticulate pain and struggled once again to close my thighs together, however the heat in my sex did not subside. In point of fact, Ida's abuse of my swollen clitoris, only made my sexual heat grow more intense.

"There is no reason to be embarrassed, Princess Odilia," Ida said softly as she smiled down upon me. "We shall have no secrets between us. You shall tell me all of your most shameful sexual fantasies and cravings."

"Ida, please," I begged, with tears welling up in my vision. No matter how much she tormented me, I could never admit that a certain part of me craved the abuse and the humiliation.

She ignored my pleas and instead inserted two strong fingers into my vagina. She pushed her fingers roughly deeper and deeper inside of my sex, and despite my humiliation at being so exposed and helpless and abused (or perhaps because of it) the heat in my sex redoubled and I could feel my face and my breasts blushing. Her fingers stabbed at the mouth of my uterus sending a new contraction of pleasure through my entire body. My pink pubic lips thickened around her fingers and my sex became wetter and wetter. My breath came in short, urgent pants and when Ida withdrew her fingers I whimpered and gasped and looked up at her with a look of pleading. She had brought me right to the edge of a shattering orgasm and then left me in horrible torment. My poor, tormented sex was desperately in need of release.

It didn't matter how I pleaded or how injured I looked. Ida continued to abuse my pulsing sex, rubbing my hard, swollen clitoris with her thumb, while stabbing deep into my vagina with her strong fingers. However, no matter how much she abused the poor, pink, sensitive flesh between my legs, she never granted me sexual release.

"Ida, please," I screamed as my sexual need reached unbearable intensity and in response she pinched my clitoris again. The pain was intense and I screamed as loud as my lungs would allow, and when I was finished screaming, Ida proclaimed, "No more pleading from you."

"If you beg me for mercy again, I shall hurt your clitoris even worse than before."

I sobbed to myself as I lay there naked on the table, covered in perspiration and with hot tears streaming down my face and Ida continued to endlessly assault my poor, abused sex with her strong fingers, inflaming my lust, but denying me orgasmic relief.

* * * * * * * * * *

I awoke in a dark room, with my ankles and wrists bound far apart. It was all a dream. I was still in the Room of Dreams in Mistress Jarvinia's house. Lying on the floor, my naked sex still desperately in need of relief, however at least I had not been humiliated or betrayed by my sister.

I could hear Gretel sleeping nearby. She was making whimpering sounds in her slumber. I could only guess what she was dreaming about. Perhaps her dreams and mine were very similar. I struggled again against my bonds, but only succeeded in making my wrists and ankles sore.

Then I heard Maleen making some sort of sounds of distress and misery in her sleep. I could tell she was suffering and wished that I could crawl across the floor and hold her in my arms and comfort her.

I was afraid to go back to sleep, but I wondered, would my waking world be any improvement over the disturbing dreams of being humiliated and abused and sexually tormented?

When the sun came up, I soon received my answer.

12