The Story of Odilia Ch. 05

Story Info
Odilia has sex with Gretel and Hansel is much abused.
5.2k words
4.48
49.7k
19
3

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,868 Followers

I soon came to discover that Hansel was Mistress Jarvinia's least favorite slave, and that he was tormented far worse than the Mistress tormented me.

For while I had learned to revel in the carnal pleasures of naked female flesh and savored the forbidden caress of a female tongue or female hands on my throbbing sex, Hansel had never become a sodomite and felt naught but shame when forced to take the erect penis of another naked slave into his mouth or anus. And it was for that reason that Mistress Jarvinia allowed inhabitants from the village to bring their male slaves into her household and forced poor Hansel to submit his naked body to their sexual needs.

Hansel was also bound and forced to watch whenever I was ordered to use my mouth to attend to Gretel's sexual needs. Hansel undoubtedly became sexually aroused watching his sister engage in naked, wanton acts with a naked female slave and it gave Mistress Jarvinia a great amount of sadistic glee to watch Hansel's embarrassment. He would have gladly switched places with me and Mistress Jarvinia made certain that Gretel knew it. I could only imagine the sort of damage this would do to Hansel's relationship with his sister when they both eventually gained their freedom.

I remember the first day Mistress Jarvinia subjected Hansel to this sort of fate. It was several weeks after I had been purchased at the auction and Gretel and I were led into a room I had never seen before and Hansel was already bound spread-eagle, his wrists and ankles tied to two vertical poles set approximately three feet apart. It was an uncomfortable pose to be bound in and Hansel already looked distressed before his sister and I came into the room.

I had no idea what fate was in sore for Hansel at that point in time, however I felt sorrow and pity for him. Hansel was a comely lad of nineteen winters with an adorable boyish face, a narrow waist, muscular thighs, firm buttocks, a flat, muscular belly, pink nipples and a proud cock that was impressive in length and girth. In my heart I wished for Mistress Jarvinia to show him some small degree of mercy and not be so cruel with him.

"Now, my pretty, red-haired slave-girl," Mistress Jarvinia said, addressing me, "I want you to kiss Hansel's sister and make certain that you're graceful and pleasant to watch. This is for my entertainment more than it is for your pleasure."

I had long since learned to appreciate the beauty of a slender, naked slave-girl and the smoothness of Gretel's naked skin. I kissed Gretel's soft, supple lips and wrapped my arms around her narrow waist and naked torso. I was slow and graceful and moved elegantly in an effort to please my mistress. When Gretel attempted to slip her firm, questing tongue into my mouth I parted my lips and allowed her entrance.

"Yes, that's charming," said Mistress Jarvinia encouragingly. "You two make a handsome couple. Do you think so, Hansel? Now Gretel, lay your head softly on Odilia's shoulder and gently press your naked breasts in Odilia's"

Gretel rubbed her firm, swollen nipples against mine as she moved into position and pressed her naked breasts against my naked breasts. I could feel Gretel's heart beating in her chest as she pressed her torso so firmly into mine. I held her naked body tightly as we stood there in front of our audience and I heard Hansel moan softly.

"You like Gretel's breasts, don't you, Odilia?" I nodded my head in agreement, however that was apparently not enough. A heartbeat later I felt the sting of Mistress Jarvinia's leather strap on my already sore, naked buttocks. "Answer me!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. And then I was ordered to place my hands on Gretel's round, firm breasts and to slowly trace every inch of her breasts and nipples with my fingers.

Gretel moaned as I gently fondled her breasts and traced slow circles across her areola with my fingertips. Gretel's nipples were warm and swollen and even pinker than her brother's, and as her skin became warmer they took on an almost reddish hue.

Gretel responded admirably to my hands. Her breathing became heavy and labored, her skin began to feel feverish and her lips parted as if she were expectant that something would be inserted into her mouth.

"Gretel," the mistress barked imperiously, "Kneel before Odilia! Do not touch her sex, but kiss her on her thighs and her belly!"

It was a form of torment that I had enduring many times before. My throbbing sex was wet and desperate for attention, but Gretel's lips would touch my naked flesh only in the surrounding areas. Her mouth repeatedly came near enough to my aching sex that I would feel her hot breath on my swollen pubic lips; however she would never actually make physical contact with it.

She nuzzled the smooth flesh of my belly and planted dozens of wet kisses on my thighs, gently brushing a few stands of her golden blonde hair across my swollen pubic lips, but never allowing her lips to touch them.

Eventually after much teasing and lavishing attention on my flat belly and bare thighs, Mistress Jarvinia permitted Gretel to touch my pulsing sex. I moaned and gasped as I gratefully accepted the warm human contact of Gretel's mouth and tongue against my palpitating loins. My breasts rose and fell as my breathing became labored, my hips squirmed and I could feel wonderful things happening as Gretel worked an exquisite sort of magic in between my widespread thighs.

I could feel an orgasm building inside the core of my being; however Gretel was slow to bring it to fruition. Her hot delicate tongue had licked at my sex leisurely and my desperate panting did nothing to hasten her in her task. Hansel's sister lapped my pubic lips in long, slow strokes and I gasped at the sweet sensations that resonated from my clitoris and radiated out through every inch of my young, naked, panting body.

I flinched as Gretel took my swollen, sensitive clitoris, freed it from its hood and trapped it between her teeth. Gretel was cautious and methodical and did not bite down painfully on my swollen nub but rather nibbled at it, sucked at it and licked at it with a fierceness that made me gasp astonishingly loud. The adorable naked slave girl then stabbed her tongue deeply into my most secret place, filling me with her tongue, and then took my clitoris in between her teeth again and sucked upon it gloriously. Gretel knew how to worship at the sacred center of my womanhood and my breathing became even more labored as Gretel sucked upon my hard, swollen clitoris with demonic abandon.

Hansel moaned in torment as he was forced to watch his sister bring me to a stunning, mindless, white hot, searing orgasm. I moaned and panted as a staggering climax erupted inside of me and wave after powerful wave emanated from my sex and spread across my entire body, causing my thighs to tremble and my unsteady legs to very nearly fail to support my weight.

I was still panting, but sated and suffused with a blissful feeling of contentment when Mistress Jarvinia spoke up.

"Hansel, is your sister not adorable? Why do you turn away? Do you not find her naked body to be well-formed and inviting?" she asked and I saw that Hansel was silently weeping and his arms and legs trembled violently. Despite his obvious distress his cock was erect, curving sharply upwards from his scrotum, very red now and engorged with blood.

Mistress Jarvinia drew closer to Hansel's defenseless nude form and touched his swollen, erect organ with her thumb and forefinger. Hansel whimpered and attempted to draw back, but was helpless to move.

Mistress Jarvinia pinched the foreskin of Hansel's cock and then measured the girth of it, barely able to encircle the cock with her thumb and forefinger.

"Hansel you shameless child," she admonished, "Your organ grew even harder and more erect as you watched your sister use her mouth to pleasure my slave. Are you truly so wanton that you want to fondle your own sister's breasts and feel your own sister's mouth upon your cock?"

Hansel blushed crimson and his lower lips trembled, however he was unable to answer the question. Mistress Jarvinia refused to accept silence from him and instead struck him with a leather strap across his swollen cock, clearing frightening him out of his silence.

"Mistress!"he gasped.

Mistress Jarvinia did not repeat the question. She merely took her leather strap and continued to whip the poor, frightened naked boy across his firm flat belly, his chest and his pink nipples.

"Yes Mistress," Hansel finally cried out at long last, "I fervently lust after my sister's naked body. I would gladly trade places with Odilia and fondle my sister's breasts and have my sister's mouth on my swollen erect cock! I would gladly allow my sister's mouth to bring me to orgasm!"

Mistress Jarvinia smiled at this and stopped whipping Hansel's naked body.

"What do you think of that, Gretel?" Mistress Jarvinia asked. "Your shameful brother lusts after your naked body. He desires to fondle your breasts and have your mouth envelope his swollen, rigid organ. Doesn't such a scandalous confession bring shame and ignominy onto Hansel's name?"

"Yes Mistress," Gretel responded, still kneeling at my feet, her face still mere inches away from my moist pubic lips.

"Hansel, you are such a shameful boy, lusting after your sister like that. Of course you shall have to be punished for your lewd, lecherous thoughts."

Then Mistress Jarvinia handed the leather strap to Gretel with the instructions that she should beat Hansel with it, and not stop until his buttocks were very red, but not quite welted.

I watched Hansel's tears come in a flood as his sister beat his naked buttocks. It was of a certainty quite a painful spanking; however I think Hansel wept more from the humiliation than from the pain that was being inflicted on his firm buttocks and the backs of his muscular thighs.

I didn't believe in my heart that Hansel was shameful or ignoble. He was merely the victim of Mistress Jarvinia, who constantly surrounded him with naked slave-girls, but forbade him any sort of sexual release. His organ was rigid constantly, whether his sister was near or far. He was merely a victim of the sexual torments that Mistress Jarvinia had inflicted upon him.

And when Lord Christopher would travel to Mistress Jarvinia's home he would bring his two slaves Clément and Patrice. Clément and Patrice were young, very handsome and well endowed. Their rigid organs were even more impressive in size than Hansel's. Despite their imposing girth, poor Hansel was forced to take their hard, erect organs into his mouth and anus. Poor Hansel would groan and whimper on these occasions, however neither Lord Christopher not Mistress Jarvinia took any pity on him.

Clément and Patrice might have shown more sympathy for Hansel's plight; after all being slaves themselves they understood what it meant to be naked and helpless; however Lord Christopher subjected them to near constant sexual torment in his own home and the only sexual release for their starved and aching cocks was when they were ordered to make use of Hansel.

Hansel always looked distraught and frightened whenever Lord Christopher brought his slaves to Mistress Jarvinia's home. Either Mistress Jarvinia or Lord Christopher would order Hansel to spread his legs apart to the utmost distance and then one of them would thoroughly lubricate Hansel's anus with some sort of cream from a glass jar and then poor, miserable Hansel would be made to kneel before Clément and Patrice and take their organs into his mouth and get them as erect as possible. I have rarely seen organs of such size before and I was astonished that Hansel could accept something so impressively broad and immense into his young mouth.

The two young male slaves would never allow their juices to flood into Hansel's mouth, but would only use Hansel's mouth to get their organs fully erect. It was always inside Hansel's poor anus that their cocks would explode into wet, white hot, mindless ecstasy.

Poor Hansel was always ordered to position himself in the most vulnerable positions while his tiny orifice was being violated. On many occasions I saw Hansel trembling while waiting to be impaled on Clément's cock, standing with his legs well apart, his exquisite buttocks thrust out as Hansel leaned forward with his arms above his head and his hands pressed up against the wall. He always looked fearful of Clément's swollen, erect penis, however he never cried out for mercy or attempted to protect his anus from being impaled.

Twice I saw Hansel bent over, his buttocks and anus quite vulnerable as his neck and wrists were locked in the pillory, whilst Patrice and Clément took up position behind him while Mistress Jarvinia watched.

On another occasion I saw Hansel tied to the whipping post while waiting to be ravished by Patrice and Clément. He looked miserable; bound to the whipping post while awaiting his fate; but no less helpless than when he was standing with his hands up against the wall waiting for his tight anus to be speared by Clément's and Patrice's massive, erect organs.

And yet, despite the great amount of commiseration I felt for Hansel in his time of imposing misfortune, I could not deny that he was at his most alluring and beauteous when he was being cruelly abused. When Hansel struggled to endure these torments and trembled and whimpered and tears wetted his face, he seemed far more beatific than when he merely stood at rest. Somehow his suffering made him more splendid, more sublime.

Of course, as Mistress Jarvinia's slave-girl I had little time to attend Hansel in his hours of distress. Quite often in Mistress Jarvinia's house I was set to menial tasks and could only observe Hansel's humiliations while toiling at scrubbing, fetching, sweeping or other chores that it had been deemed proper that I should toil.

And every night when the sky darkens Mistress Jarvinia herds us on our hands and knees into the Room of Dreams. As is her custom, Mistress Jarvinia makes me lie upon the floor in a vulnerable position with my arms and legs splayed out before she ties my wrists and ankles to iron rings in the floor. And of course every night she reaches between my legs and clasps my sex, agitating my pubic lips until they swell and enlarge and my sex throbs uncomfortably with need.

However she has recently begun a new practice and after I am helplessly tied spread-eagle on her floor, she orders Gretel to lie upon my naked body. Then Gretel's wrists and ankles are tied to the same iron rings as mine. As a result I spend the entire night with Gretel's naked breasts pressed against mine and Gretel's naked thighs pressed against mine; she could not draw a breath without me feeling her take air into her lungs. It was agonizingly frustrating, her soft, warm, alluring, naked flesh was touching mine, but I could do naught bring either one of us to orgasm.

Between my widespread legs, my sex pulsed and throbbed with need; however I could not touch myself or even rub my naked body against Gretel's.

Along with this new custom, Mistress Jarvinia began to tie Hansel standing upright with his ankles and wrists tied to two vertical poles that were made or iron. The first night our Mistress tied Hansel this way, she made certain to point out the fact that Hansel had an excellent view of his sister's exquisite naked buttocks.

Looking down upon his naked sister's body I was certain that Hansel could also see the pink petals of Gretel's sex between her widespread legs. Then Mistress Jarvinia tortured poor Hansel, pinching the delicate foreskin of his cock and admonishing him for lusting after his sister's naked body.

Poor Hansel was tormented even further as Mistress Jarvinia produced a large phallus that she declared Hansel would have to endure in his maltreated anus until sunrise. Hansel groaned at this; however Mistress Jarvinia ignored Hansel's distress opened his anus with her fingers and smoothed some sort of thick, greasy substance into his tight orifice.

"As long as you are in my house," she said to Hansel, "you shall always know what it means to be mounted on a phallus or a man's cock." Mistress Jarvinia took the enormous phallus and slid it into Hansel's anus, impaling him and causing him to gasp and blush with shame.

There were no straps or ropes to secure the phallus inside Hansel's delicate orifice, however Mistress Jarvinia assured Hansel it would stay there the entire night. We understood the meaning of her words, Mistress Jarvinia was a witch and she could work spells and defy natural laws. Lady Svetlana had imparted to me the knowledge that Mistress Jarvinia was well over one-hundred years old, yet as long as she remained within the walls of this house, she had the youthful energy and beauty of a young maiden.

Hansel remained impaled upon the massive phallus even though there was nothing to hold it in place. Our Mistress reached between Hansel's widespread legs and lifted Hansel's balls, massaging them gently, although Hansel gasped at her gentle touch.

"But this is so terrible," I thought, "that he must spend the night in this misery." Hansel's legs were bound wide apart, his anus cruelly raped and our Mistress mocked him with the obvious attraction he had for the nude body of his sister.

And when Mistress Jarvinia left the room and left her slaves in darkness, I could hear Hansel sobbing softly.

In the darkness I could feel Gretel's naked body stir on top of me, her naked breasts flattening my own, "You can endure this, Hansel," I heard her say to her brother. "Our service to Queen Eleanor is not forever. At some point Mistress Jarvinia shall have to set us free and her mistreatment of you shall be at an end."

At first Gretel's kind words were met with silence, but finally we could hear Hansel's voice in the darkness, choked with misery, "And when I return to our homeland, how shall I manage when I confront our people? What hope shall I ever have for pride and dignity after having been so molested? My countrymen surely shall not accept my leadership or follow my decrees when they hear of the indignities that I have suffered in Mistress Jarvinia's home."

There was great torment in Hansel's voice and silence reigned in the dark for several minutes, finally Maleen's voice broke the stillness and said, "Why must the people know of your being molested; have any of your countrymen seen you naked on the auction block or bent over and molested while locked in a pillory?"

"No," Hansel replied almost immediately. "Gretel has seen my shame, however all the other spectators have been countrymen of Queen Eleanor or countrymen from other foreign lands."

"Well, you and Gretel certainly need not tell your countrymen of the indignities you've suffered here. You can explain your absence in any manner you choose. Explain to your countrymen that you and Gretel had gone off to Jerusalem to fight in the Pope's crusade against the heretics."

"Woman are not sent to fight in the crusades," Hansel replied, "And there has not been any crusade during my lifetime."

An idea struck me and I craned my head so that I was facing the direction of Hansel's voice, "Tell your people that you and Gretel were captured by a witch; that much is true anyway. You need not tell your people that she stripped you and your sister naked and that you were both sexually tormented."

"In truth I had not thought of that," Hansel said. "The vassals and the peasants know little of what happens beyond our borders. Nearly everything they know of the world is what they we tell them."

"You could tell them of your heroic escape," I suggested. "Perhaps you and your sister slew the witch, escaped from captivity and made your way through the dark and perilous woods and then returned to your own kingdom."

Schlank
Schlank
2,868 Followers
12