The Story of Odilia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liebwin spent an indeterminate amount of time making sketches of my bound, helpless nudity. I despaired that my naked charms would be made available for thousands to see back in my home country and wondered how I could return home when my own countrymen would know every feature of my naked body, the curve of my buttocks, the fullness of my breasts, the boldness of my indecently aroused nipples and every intimate detail of the folds of my tumescent nether lips?

"Like flower petals," mused Liebwin as he stared directly at my vulnerable, throbbing sex. How I wished I could close my legs and use my hands to conceal my pink, starving sex, but it was not to be! I was to stand helpless, naked and bound as Liebwin sketched every intimate detail of my exposed anatomy.

"How do you find her, Liebwin?" asked Mistress Jarvinia as she intruded on his work. "What do you think of our fair princess?"

"She's exquisite," said Liebwin. "Never before have I had the opportunity to work with such a beautiful subject."

Mistress Jarvinia took Liebwin's sketches in her hands and examined them. "You've captured her likeness quite admirably," commented my mistress.

"That is Odilia's youthful face exactly. And without a doubt, those are her firm, roundish breasts. That distinctive look of terror and helplessness in her eyes...and you've even recreated a perfect likeness of her nether lips! Your work is flawless! Anyone who saw these would have no doubt that it is Odilia's image that you've captured!"

"You are too kind, Mistress," Liebwin replied, but I knew Liebwin's reputation. His work was flawless. No one who has ever seen his work had cause to doubt it. He could capture the likeness of any prince, duke, princess, duchess or lord perfectly. More than one of my countrymen had speculated that Liebwin must have sold his soul to have such godlike mastery of his craft.

My face burned hot as Liebwin and Mistress Jarvinia looked at me in a way that made me feel doubly exposed and helpless.

"You'll need to do sketches of her from different angles of course," Mistress Jarvinia said. Her buttocks are very firm, high and pleasantly joined to her firm, slender thighs. You must sketch them immediately and from many different perspectives."

I felt my face burn hot with shame and humiliation as Mistress Jarvinia directed Liebwin's attention to the juncture where my wide-spread thighs met my buttocks. "You can see the thick, pink folds of her perfect labia in between her thighs. You mustn't neglect them in your preliminary sketches. Or in your finished product."

"Of course, Madam, you're quite right for pointing them out to me."

It seemed that I was more naked than at any time previous. Mistress Jarvinia and Liebwin examined my nudity with great intensity, focusing on every detail of my naked body. Mistress Jarvinia was quite keen to point out the most intimate details of my naked flesh, the tumescence of my painfully erect nipples, the way my narrow waist and flat belly contrasted with the round globes of my breasts and the way the muscles of my inner thighs seemed to draw the eye upwards directly to my wet and throbbing sex and it's flared pubic lips. She even had Liebwin grab my bare buttocks and feel how firm they were as she commented how they never sag. She was effusive in her praise of my body, yet I felt shame and even a tingling excitement as I was treated thus.

I was raised to be a proper lady of noble birth and to be studious and refined and dignified and graceful. I was not supposed to be displayed naked and to have my most intimate, sensitive parts of my anatomy closely examined, evaluated and sketched by artisans. And yet here I was, naked and being intently examined by Liebwin and feverish and aroused is he examined closely the moisture on my swollen pubic lips and the erect posture of my swollen nipples.

"Perhaps you should sketch her in more than one pose," Mistress Jarvinia suggested. "Odilia is so exquisite. She has such beautifully turned legs and a firm, rounded bottom that is irresistible. It would be a shame to sculpt merely one statue bearing her likeness."

"Of course, I agree, Madam," Liebwin replied, "But would my patron agree to pay for more than one? I certainly cannot afford to order enough marble for two or three statues if my patron will not agree to pay for additional work."

"Yes, Liebwin. Of course you are right," Mistress Jarvinia said, and I felt a shudder of relief flow through me. As shameful and malicious as one statue depicting my nude body in a shameless, wanton posture would be, it would be far more crushing if there were multiple statues of my exposed nudity in a lewd and compromising stance.

My relief was short-lived however as Mistress Jarvinia stated, "Here is what I propose, Liebwin; I shall pay for enough marble for you to make two more statues. Plus I shall pay you a fee for sculpting Odilia in two additional poses. Then you may present the additional statues to your patron as a gift from me. I am certain that she would appreciate it."

My eyes welled up with tears, my bosom heaved and I began to cry. Neither Mistress Jarvinia nor Liebwin seemed to notice. Liebwin thanked Mistress Jarvinia enthusiastically for her generosity and pledged to do excellent work on all three statues.

I was still sobbing when Mistress Jarvinia released my ankles and wrists from their bondage and ordered me to pose for Liebwin.

"Stand with your hands behind your neck and let Liebwin have a good look at you," she commanded.

After having obeyed her command, she added, "Arch your spine and pull back your elbows. I want your breasts to be well on display for Liebwin to sketch. And place your legs far apart. You should know by now that slave-girls are always expected to keep their legs far apart."

My face was wet and covered with fresh tears, however this did not seem to upset Mistress Jarvinia in the slightest. She fingered the wet folds of my swollen labia and rubbed her thumb across my aching clitoris, causing it to swell and emerge from its hood. A flood of moisture from my throbbing sex coated Mistress Jarvinia's figures and she turned to Liebwin and said, "You must sketch her like this."

My face burned with shame and I felt humiliation as the two fully-clothed observers closely examined my swelling pubic lips, my hard clitoris and the flood of moisture that seeped from my sex and down my inner thighs. They could not help but observe the shameful moisture that flowed from my tormented sex.

Liebwin dutifully sketched the swollen lips of my sex from a variety of different angles, making certain that every curve and fold of my sex was captured on paper. Occasionally he would place his hand on my pulsing sex, turning the labia this way or that to get a more certain look of the details of my nether lips. I would gasp every time that he touched me thus, as I was just on the crest of an orgasm and I would be mercilessly punished should I achieve orgasm without my mistress's permission.

I panted and my chest heaved, but somehow remained in the posture that my mistress had commanded. It was quite a struggle to maintain such a pose while my sex pulsed and I hovered on the edge of exploding into orgasm, yet I wanted ever so much to be obedient and please my mistress.

"Mistress," I panted, my sex was in agony and I distressed that I would shame myself in front of my mistress and Liebwin.

"You're doing fine, Odilia," Mistress Jarvinia replied calmly. "Just remain standing like until I say otherwise.

My chest continued to heave and my panting became louder, yet somehow I managed to keep my urgent lusts from boiling over and leading me to the orgasmic release that my mistress had forbidden.

Mistress Jarvinia insisted that Liebwin take his time and produce very detailed sketches. As a result I stood and allowed Liebwin's gaze to rove all over my exposed, vulnerable nudity and sketch my legs, my throbbing sex, my buttocks and my heaving breasts from a variety of different angles. He also stalked around my naked body and sketched my back, my shoulders, my long-red hair, my open, panting mouth, the misery in my eyes and the fear on my face.

Standing behind me, I heard Liebwin comment, "Her little bottom is made of the shapeliest little mounds, and her delicate little sex is visibly gaping from where I'm standing."

Liebwin sketched my shapely little bottom and my delicate gaping sex, while I was forced to stand utterly immobile and silent, enduring this humiliating inspection of my intimate parts without complaint...as is the lot of a slave-girl.

When Liebwin had dozens of sketches of me posing in this humiliating pose, Mistress Jarvinia suggested something new.

"Liebwin, can you do a sculpture of Odilia and myself together?"

The artisan looked up from his sketches and replied, "Madam, such a sculpture would require an even greater amount of marble. The expense would be great."

"I am a woman of means, Liebwin," my mistress answered back, "I can afford the extra expense."

With that settled, Mistress Jarvinia began to explain the concept for the final statue. I was pushed ahead of my mistress with her hand pressed into the small of my back, I was shepherded into the house. Liebwin followed behind as Mistress Jarvinia explained what she wanted.

"I shall sit," Mistress Jarvinia explained, and she pulled an armless chair across the room, into an area where the lighting was the best, "And Odilia shall lie across my lap, with her face towards you. I shall spank this delicious little slave-girl and I wish for you to capture the look of desperation and total surrender on her face when her buttocks and thighs are reddened and unbearably tender."

I obediently placed my naked body of Mistress Jarvinia's knee and turned to face Liebwin. Both my hands were touching the floor, as were the toes of both my bare feet. My throbbing sex rested against the fabric of Mistress Jarvinia's apron, and the desire in my sex seem to burn even hotter.

"Her bottom is already quite sore," Jarvinia explained, "I'm certain this shall not take long."

I did not even see from where Mistress Jarvinia obtained her paddle, yet suddenly one was in her hand and she brought it down upon my bare bottom with amazing force. I let out a cry of both pain and surprise and the paddle came down again and again, quickly turning my already, poor, tender bottom into a riot of stinging pain.

I felt utterly undone, suddenly, without any composure or dignity, sobbing and biting down on sobs, Liebwin became blurry in my sight as my eyes welled up with tears.

"Arch your back, pretty girl," Mistress Jarvinia commanded over the sound of my sobbing, "And raise your adorable little bottom. Your positioning must be perfect for Liebwin's sketches."

Obediently I raised my bottom up and arched my back, making my bottom a much more exposed and inviting target. Mistress Jarvinia responded to my actions by spanking my poor bottom furiously, leaving me unable to bite back on the sobs anymore, as my bottom was a riot of throbbing pain.

Liebwin sketched furiously and I attempted to keep my face turned in his direction. It was quite a struggle as my tortured body wanted nothing more than to collapse in surrender.

And as he sketched, my mistress spanked the underside of my bottom, stinging even more horribly. I was spanked again and again, thinking that there could be no pain greater than this, and then suddenly the paddle was coming down on my thighs. I howled in pain and involuntarily responded by kicking out with my legs. The hot, sizzling blows continued to rain down on the backs of my thighs, tormenting me in a way that spanking my bottom could not.

My backside and thighs were now on fire and yet the spanking continued. I could no longer see Liebwin as my eyes were too clouded with tears, and yet I kept my face turned in the direction where I knew he should be.

Finally at long last, the ordeal was over. The paddle stopped raining down on my poor defenseless thighs and backside, yet my mistress commanded me to stay across her lap and not to move.

"Liebwin is not yet done sketching us, darling girl. You must remain still until he is quite finished."

I continued to sob, however I remained where I was and moved as little as possible.

Liebwin made comments as he hovered near my sobbing form and examined me. The most memorable of these was "Her pubic lips are very visible, very plump. I had not expected that."

My sex was plumped with desire and wetness that I could scarcely endure it. And to have one of my own countrymen witness my shame and casually discuss it out loud, stripped me of any last remnants of dignity or self-respect. I was no longer the daughter of a king and queen. I was merely and exposed pubis and exposed backside, an utterly naked girl to be ogled and examined. I had given up my will entirely and surrendered myself utterly to this humiliating shame. And having surrendered to it, the shame seemed to be intimate and delicious.

Liebwin took his time and sketched every inch of my punished nudity from a variety of angles. He seemed not to know or care of the great difficulty of remaining immobile in this pose for a great deal of time.

"I am in awe at the beauty of Odilia's bottom and her long, perfectly shaped legs," commented Liebwin as he sketched my recumbent nudity. "I can see why my patron so eagerly wanted her immortalized in marble."

I wondered who Liebwin's patron was and why she wanted a statue made of me. Did she desire me? Did she want to feel my naked buttocks gripped tightly in her hands? Did she want to thrust her fingers into my sex and hear me pant with feverish desire for her? My sex throbbed and thrummed with wave after wave of desire and I secretly vowed that I would surrender myself to her if that was what she wished.

I was not a princess to be respected! I was a naked girl to be commanded, used and enjoyed! Why shouldn't Liebwin's patron have use of my naked body if she desired it?

All of these thoughts ran rampant through my head, but as a slave, I could not give voice to my thoughts without permission, so I remained silent and allowed Liebwin to sketch my naked body.

Time passed without any means for me to measure, however by the time Liebwin and Mistress Jarvinia were done with me, it was very late and it seemed that all of my joints were stiff and sore from remaining immobile for so long.

Gretel was instructed to lead me away whilst Mistress Jarvinia led Liebwin to an office where he could make his preparations. He needed to write to his patron and apprise her of his progress. He also needed to order three large blocks of marble and arrange for their delivery, as well as make travel arrangements.

Gretel led me into a room far away from Liebwin and had me lie upon a table that looked freshly scrubbed and polished.

The room was poorly lit, however I saw that the room had several bottles from Mistress Jarvinia's collection of oils, ointments and medical elixirs. I could not clearly see the contents of the bottles, however Gretel poured the contents of one of the bottles into her hand and began to rub the strange-smelling liquid into the my poor, aching bottom and my equally sore thighs.

"Oh, Gretel! It stings," I exclaimed as Gretel rubbed my sore flesh. However Gretel commanded me to hush and within moments the strange oil that Gretel worked into my bare flesh ceased to sting, and instead felt wondrously good.

"It has healing qualities," Gretel explained, careful to whisper, so that no one else should hear her. "Mistress Jarvinia knows the secrets of many different kinds of medicines. This is why the people of the village need her. No one else in the village knows how to make the potions, elixirs, salves, balms and cures that Mistress Jarvinia can create."

My bare flesh tingled where the oil had been rubbed in and the pain in my buttocks and aching legs had much decreased. Gretel rubbed more of the oil into my waist, back and shoulders, stinging at first from the whipping Darina had given me earlier that day, but then settling into a pleasurable tingling sensation.

"Oh, but why this sudden kindness," I sighed. "Jarvinia is usually such a harsh mistress."

As Gretel worked more of the oil into my thighs and kneaded my flesh she replied, "Jarvinia is quite often cruel and then without warning will or explanation will be kind to her slaves, however she never explains herself. When she is kind, learn to take delight in it. It is not for you to question her motives."

12