The Story of Odilia Ch. 09

Story Info
Odilia is tormented by Lord Conrad and his ponies.
5.5k words
4.51
46.3k
12
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers

In Mistress Jarvinia's home, a slave-girl can be punished for any reason, no matter how trivial. On this day I was ordered to bring my mistress the stalk of an alloeh plant from her garden, that she might use it to craft some sort of medicine for one of the villagers.

My education in my home country did not include instruction on the identification of plants. Therefore I ended up removing the stalk from some other green plant in her garden. I had attempted to bring her the proper thing, however my good intentions were not enough and Mistress Jarvinia ordered me punished for plucking the wrong plant.

I had been chained upside down to the wall of one of the hidden chambers of Mistress Jarvinia's home. My ankles were chained far apart and my swollen pubic lips were very much on display and at eye level for anyone standing in the room. To make matters even more miserable, Darina would enter the room where I was chained and thrust the stiff bristles of a broom into my swollen, sensitive nipples or my wet, throbbing sex.

The broom did no real damage, however my flesh was soft, and the bristles of the broom were hard and stiff. I wailed in pain and alarm whenever the wicked girl tormented my poor sex with her wretched broom. She took a sadistic delight in tormenting me and seeing the distress on my face whenever I was punished or abused.

The stiff bristles of the broom seemed like the bites of a thousand baneful insects as she pushed them roughly into the delicate folds of my exposed, pink nether lips. Begging Darina for mercy only caused her to abuse my naked loins all the more, as the malicious girl took delight in my helplessness, vulnerability and screams of distress.

I do not know how long I was chained to that wall of that room. Time seemed to lose all meaning. When Darina would abuse my poor exposed pink nether lips with the bristles of her broom, it seemed as if it took almost an hour before she stopped. Darina would laugh at my distress and my swollen labia and inner thighs felt chafed afterwards.

And when I was left alone in that room, there was always the fear and apprehension of Darina's return. I had nothing but my fear and the sound of my own uneasy heart beating to mark the time as I hung there helpless and vulnerable.

This disquieting pattern went on for quite some time and was not broken until Mistress Jarvinia herself entered and exhibited me to a guest in her home.

Her guest was a fine young man with boyish comeliness and a very slender build, however not slender enough to look delicate. He was very clearly graceful and moved with alertness and precision. He led the way, ahead of Mistress Jarvinia, and strode over towards my helpless body and eyed my exposed nudity intently.

"So, you are Odilia," the man with the boyish face inquired of me.

His shirt was of the darkest black fabric I had ever seen. His jerkin was made of leather and likewise black. His breeches were black. His polished leather boots were quite black and the leather belt he wore around his narrow waist was black. He even wore a ring with a black onyx stone.

His face was smooth and innocent of any beard or whiskers. His eyes seemed boyish and trusting, and his mouth appeared soft and guileless and his smile seemed to be without malice. I held out a slim hope that he might be kind.

"Yes, Master," I responded timidly to his question.

While I hung there helpless, the man studied my naked tormented sex, breasts and abused nipples with great absorption. As I looked up at his face, even his eyes were black.

The black-clad man placed his hands gently on my widespread thighs, smoothing his fingers across my naked flesh, feeling his way along, causing me to tremble. I awaited the touch of his fingers on my pink, tumescent nether lips, however his hands stopped short, leaving me dissatisfied.

My wet sex pulsed softly and I moaned in frustration as the man with the boyish eyes smiled innocently at me. "I've heard much about you, Odilia," he said, sedately, "I've heard from Lady Svetlana that that you were quite exquisite. I've likewise heard from a number of villagers refer to you as 'the goddess' as if you were some sort of pagan sex god. Now I can see why they say such things. Such ripe little breasts with such delightfully pink nipples, and such delectable firm thighs and pink nether lips...so swollen and wanton in your wetness. I can see why your mistress shaves you there. It would be a shame to conceal that hungry mouth of yours! Such a treasure should never be hidden!"

"Take care, Lord Conrad," I heard Mistress Jarvinia say sharply from across the room, "Talk such as that will fortify the girl's pride. And no mistress or master ever desires a proud slave-girl."

"You're right, of course," replied the black-clad man, looking suddenly apologetic. "I had no intentions of spoiling your slave. I assure you, she will be humbled and chastened before I leave here today."

I moaned again and my heart filled with trepidation at his words. Exactly what did this Lord Conrad intend to do with me?

Almost as if he had been able to hear my thoughts, Lord Conrad continued, "I have slaves of my own who have heard the tales of your slave with annoying frequency. They have grown irritated at her fame and have taken it as a personally directed insult that your slave has become renowned, while they have labored in obscurity."

"Would those be the two girls you have brought with you, today?"

"Precisely, Ava and Godiva. They wish to meet this pagan sex goddess for themselves."

When next my mistress spoke, her voice was filled with a sadistic sort of mirth, "And of course Ava and Godiva will want to see the goddess humbled and taught that she is no better than we mere mortals."

"They will," agreed Lord Conrad. "Of course this may take some time. My slave-girls will desire to be very thorough."

Mistress Jarvinia strode forward, until she was very clear in my vision. I could see her sadistic smile quite clearly. "You may tell your slave-girls," Mistress Jarvinia said jovially, "to take as much time as they need."

My heart filled with great apprehension and dread, and my breasts felt heavy. It is infinitely worse to be punished by a naked slave than a master or a mistress. A slave-girl in Bellavalten would have been a haughty proud princess in their own lands, but now brought low as an abject and naked slave, they would be fervently eager to ease her misery and humiliation by severely punishing, abusing and humiliating another slave should the opportunity ever be given to them.

Mistress Jarvinia released my ankles and wrists from their bonds and then Lord Conrad led me from the room and out into the hallway with several hard spanks to my sore, naked buttocks. I was herded out into the fresh air and sunshine by Lord Conrad and into the presence of two very tall and well-muscled slave-girls.

They had slender waists and flat bellies, much like myself, however they had powerful muscles visible in their naked thighs and calves.

"Ava and Godiva are ponies," Lord Conrad explained. "These tall beauties pull my carriage. They are well-trained and quite exceptional."

I had never seen female ponies before. I had seen male ponies in the village and had assumed that all ponies were male, however Ava and Godiva had impressive legs, almost the equal of any male pony. They were tall and even naked they were physically impressive. They reminded me of the tales I had heard of the tall warrior women known as Valkyries that supposedly inhabit the Northlands and watch over battlefields.

I was fearful of what cruel punishments they might have in mind for me.

"Godiva," Lord Conrad said to the pony with the firmest, most sculpted body of the two, "This is the slave that has been getting all the attention, the one that Lady Svetlana is mad about. What do you think of her?"

Godiva came closer and gave me an assessing look. Her eyes were not kind as she appraised my naked body. She circled me, surveying my naked buttocks as well as my poor breasts and poor abused pink sex. My breasts heaved as I nervously awaited to see how Godiva would respond to her master.

"She hardly seems like a goddess to me," Godiva finally said after spending much time examining my exposed nudity. "I should have thought that a goddess would have been much taller."

Then, with disdain in her voice, Godiva spoke to me and said, "Slip your hands to the back of your neck, girl and thrust your breasts out for me. And spread your legs apart. If you are to be a sex goddess, it does not seem sensible that you would conceal your sex from those who would worship you."

Godiva's mocking tone felt like a painful blow across my face. I obeyed this arrogant woman. We were both naked and slaves in a foreign land, however it was quite clear that her status outranked mine.

I felt my heart beat frantically in my chest and face burn with shame as Godiva and Ava both examined my naked body and judged me as if I were on the auction block and eligible for them to place bids upon.

Godiva took both of my painfully erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, feeling the smoothness and delicateness of my nipples before cruelly pinching them. My bosom heaved all the more from the pain that Godiva had inflicted on my poor nipples, however the naked slave-girl showed no sympathy for my pain and instead, used her right hand to spank both of my breasts.

I cried out at this sudden assault and Godiva declared that I seemed rather sensitive for a goddess.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I resolved not to cry out for these women a second time. I clenched my teeth tightly together and concentrated on holding the humbling position that I had been commanded to hold.

The one named Ava placed her hand between my legs and lifted my sex as if weighing it, felt the roundness and heaviness of my pubic lips, pinched them, stroked them and said, "Very nice, plump, red, visible pubic lips, but would a goddess be absolutely bereft of pubic hair? It seems to me that this is more the pelvis of a bad little girl than a goddess." Ava then inserted two fingers into my sex, causing me to gasp. She spent a great deal of time inspecting the interior of my vagina, probing deeply, causing my legs to tremble and feel weak as she found all of the sensitive spots within my wet, pulsing sex, causing me to pant and suffer one agonizing wave of desire after another. The more I would gasp and tremble, the more Ava would laugh at my plight.

My sex was throbbing with hungry spasms when Ava removed her fingers and left me trembling with sexual heat and frustration.

As tears of frustration traveled silently down my face, Ava placed one hand underneath my chin and with her other stroked my wet cheek and remarked that it seemed uncharacteristic for a goddess to cry.

"She seems far too soft and fragile to be a goddess," Godiva said to Lord Conrad.

Then I felt Godiva's hands on my thighs, squeezing them. She applied the same attention to my calves and my buttocks. And then I felt her grip at my right buttock very tightly while she prodded at my anus.

Godiva prodded my anus with a well-oiled finger and as I whimpered and panted, my anus was opened and the cruel girl's finger went deep inside me and explored my tight, sensitive interior. I experienced a feeling of helplessness and fear as my tight orifice was violated by the finger of this cruel slavegirl and Ava watched my face intently, immensely enjoying the misery and the tears on my face as I was tormented.

"She's virginal," Godiva announced as her questing finger burrowed deep inside of me and twisted its way around, "Too tight for a phallus. I had hoped that we could plug her anus, however she's tight and unyielding. Her anus would need to be carefully stretched before she could be properly fitted."

Ava wiped another tear from my face and remarked, "What of her legs?"

"She seems resilient enough," Godiva replied. "She has strong calves and impressive thighs. If our master allows it, I think she could make a decent pony."

Lord Conrad and Mistress Jarvinia both agreed that Ava and Godiva should test me and see if I had potential as a pony. Immediately Godiva and Ava were entrusted with leather straps, buckles, boots and all manner of adornments that they could fit onto my naked body to bind me, control me and make me their captive.

Leather straps were used on my wrists and arms to buckle and bind my arms tightly behind my back and make me quite helpless. My arms were pulled back and my elbows bound tightly to my wrists. Godiva called this type of bondage arm harnessing and she proudly explained that it had the effect of pulling back my shoulders and thus pulling my breasts forward and displaying them more prominently. Apparently it is very important for female ponies to present their breasts so that they are conspicuously visible. Then a bit gag was used to force my mouth open and press my tongue down, silencing me, causing me to drool and making me feel even more helpless and debased.

Next Ava and Godiva fitted leather boots onto my feet and laced them up tight to my calves. It felt odd to wear boots after having spent so many weeks and months naked and barefoot, however Ava and Godiva didn't care to give me ample time to adjust to the odd sensation.

"Over there," Godiva said and she pointed. I followed the direction her finger had indicated and eventually my eyes rested on a maypole that sprang from the ground perhaps fifty feet from Mistress Jarvinia's dwelling.

There had been no maypole there the day before, and I wondered when this pole had been erected. However I could ask no questions of my new overseers, as my mouth was gagged. Wordlessly, I marched towards the high maypole and waited for Ava and Godiva to begin my inevitable ordeal.

"Hold still now, Odilia," Lord Conrad ordered and then he grasped a leather collar that hung from a long, leather ribbon. The collar was buckled around my neck so that my chin was forced up. The other end of the leather ribbon was attached to an iron ring at the top of the maypole. Thus I was forcibly wedded to the maypole until Lord Conrad or one of my disciplinarians deemed that I should be set free from this device.

"You shall now run around the maypole in a circle," Lord Conrad explained. "Ava and Godiva shall observe your performance and correct you if you're deficient in any way."

"Of course, if you're a true goddess, you should master the gait of a pony with ease," Ava added as she stood intimately close and held up a leather paddle where I could see it clearly. And while I now feared Ava and Godiva and the control they held over me, my heart beat fast at the thought of it. I liked the coldness and the sharpness of these girls. Suddenly I wanted them to be cruel to me.

"Would you care to stay and observe?" Mistress Jarvinia inquired of Lord Conrad, "It could be most diverting to watch as young Odilia is instructed by your ponies." With my chin held up so high, I could not clearly see my Mistress's face, however her tone of voice hinted at a perverse desire to take pleasure in my torment.

"It would be diverting, I am certain," proclaimed Lord Conrad, "However I am likewise certain that your young Hansel, with his exquisite buttocks and firm thighs would be quite a diversion as well. I should like very much to have him presented to me."

"I had no idea you were interested in Hansel," Mistress Jarvinia replied, "You had never said."

"Oh yes," exclaimed Lord Conrad. "In his own way, he is just as famous as your Odilia."

My Mistress led Lord Conrad into the house and then Ava and Godiva turned the entirety of their attention to me.

"It's a shame your anus is so tight," Ava proclaimed, "You would have looked so enchanting with a phallus wedged deep in your anus and a horsetail protruding from your firm buttocks."

"Still, she has beautiful buttocks," Godiva ventured. "Even without the tail, I imagine she may make a pleasing pony."

"Let us determine her worth as a pony right now," Ava responded. Then to me, she sternly ordered, "March forward, Odilia!"

Ava spanked my naked buttocks with her leather paddle and my legs carried me forward. Following the instructions of Lord Conrad, I made my way around the maypole in a circle, keeping my chin held up as the leather collar forced me to hold my chin that way.

"Lift those knees," Godiva admonished me, and then she spanked my poor, naked buttocks with her paddle as well.

"Lift them higher," called out Ava and then she made certain to spank my poor bottom when it came into range.

"Do it with vigor," admonished Godiva. "A pony is supposed to be brisk and lively!"

I lifted my knees as high as I was able and hurried around the maypole at an earnest pace. My backside had already been burning even before I had been turned over to Ava and Godiva. I had no desire to give these two girls a reason to spank my poor reddened bottom and thighs and intensify the pain to an even greater intensity.

And then Godiva ordered me to slow to a trot. I was uncertain how fast a trot was and both Ava and Godiva chastised me and inflamed my poor bottom with their paddles until I learned the proper pace for a trot. Of course they also scolded me for failing to raise my knees to the proper height. Tears welled up in my eyes and flowed freely down my face as the two malicious girls made me gallop and trot and spanked my sore, abused buttocks at every opportunity.

I sobbed and felt humiliated as Ava and Godiva forced me to run around the maypole again and again, my poor backside hurting as wicked slavegirls used their leather paddles to correct my form if I was deficient in any way.

"A good pony doesn't need to constantly be told to keep her knees up," Godiva yelled and delivered another hard slap to my buttocks with her paddle. We shall have to keep correcting you until you do it properly!"

It seemed that my two stern overseers, worked me for hours. My thighs and calves ached from the demanding exercise that I'd be forced to perform. I was panting and my naked body covered in sweat, when the two demanding women finally allowed me to cease galloping around the maypole and released me from the leather collar that had been holding my chin so high.

I stood naked before my two tormenters, panting, with the bit-gag lodged tightly in my open mouth, my breasts heaving.

"I believe you're good enough to be a pony," Ava conceded, "but you're no goddess."

"She'd need to be properly trained," Godiva offered as I continued to pant. "Do you suppose Mistress Jarvinia and our master would allow us to train her?"

"Ask Lord Conrad," Ava suggested. "You're his favorite. If you ask, he'll be more likely to give us permission."

I whimpered and tears welled up in my eyes. I had no desire to be trained by these two harsh, malevolent slave-girls, however I was gagged and helpless. I couldn't even speak a word of objection to these fiendish girls.

"What shall we do with the little girl while we wait for our master?" Ava inquired. "We certainly cannot just allow her stand there with nothing to occupy her attention."

My heart beat painfully fast in my chest at these words. Whatever these slavegirls decided to do with me, would be nothing to my benefit. I squirmed as I watched Ava and Godiva determine what was to be my eventual fate.

"I know what our little girl needs," Godiva proclaimed and she proceeded to search through the items that Lord Conrad had provided for her. When she had completed her search, she held up two silver clamps up where Ava and I could view them.

I whimpered as Godiva took hold of my right breast and painfully gripped the base of my areola with one hand and then with her other hand, she snapped a silver clamp upon my already swollen and erect nipple.

Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers
12