The Story of Odilia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I wept while the assembled throng ambled over to examine the painful marks on my naked body, to poke and slap and fondle and stoke and pinch. The assembled crowd was especially interested in touching and pinching the reddened flesh of my thighs and buttocks, however my breasts were not ignored and my thighs were so far apart and my genitals were so thoroughly displayed that quite a few people cupped my exposed sex, stroked my moist pubic lips or cruelly pinched them.

Lady Gabrielle stuck her finger into my exposed sex and probed deeply until I was panting and writhing like a libidinous succubus. This elicited much laughter from Lady Gabrielle and her compatriots.

Lord Conrad impaled my defenseless anus with one finger and made me whimper as he twisted his finger around inside of me. He complimented Darina and Mistress Jarvinia for their dedicated use of the phalluses on my anus and said my anus was no longer too tight and I could now be safely impaled on Hansel's cock.

They eventually got bored with touching my exposed and defenseless flesh and went inside Mistress Jarvinia's house when she suggested that they might be interested in drinking some of her wine before the next event.

I stood there, bound, naked and achingly tender in all of the places that Darina had whipped and listened to the sound of my own sobbing.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sometime later, Darina returned with Mistress Jarvinia and Gretel. The three of them released me from my bondage, only to lead me over to the pillory.

I was compelled to stand in front of it and bend over at the waist and stand with my legs indecently far apart and then to place my neck and wrists into the awaiting half circles of the pillory's yoke.

The upper yoke came down with a loud thump to hold me helplessly in place. Mistress Jarvinia walked up behind me and I felt her hands on my poor, stinging buttocks. I whimpered as my sore flesh was kneaded and fondled, and I was ordered me to keep my legs far apart, so that my sex would be exposed to Lord Conrad, Lady Gabrielle or any of Mistress Jarvinia's guests, should they wish to see it.

"Don't move," Mistress Jarvinia admonished me and then I could feel her fingers in the furrow between my buttocks. Her fingers were coated with a cold, oily substance that she smeared quite generously against my anus. Her insistent fingers rubbed and stroked and eventually her fingers speared into my anus and opened my orifice wide enough for two fingers to be thrust inside of me.

"Lord Conrad is right," Mistress Jarvinia assured me, "Those phalluses have done an admirable job of opening you up. Your anus is now wide enough to take Hansel's cock, if I'm any judge."

I whimpered at this announcement and knew that the time had come that Hansel would violate my poor anus with his cock of intimidatingly great width and length. Against my will, I found myself opening for Mistress Jarvinia's probing fingers, gasping as her fingers wriggled and twisted inside of me.

"Lord Conrad is certain to enjoy the spectacle of you being impaled on Hansel's cock," my mistress informed me, "Feel free to whimper and cry out in despair as much as you like. According to Lord Conrad, that will make the performance more entertaining."

My humiliation was to be nothing but an entertaining performance to them! I yearned to scream and spit invectives at Lord Conrad for demanding that my poor anus be violated for his entertainment, however I was a slave-girl, and slave-girls do not insult lords, ladies or other free persons. Doing such would only invite more punishment.

I moaned as Mistress Jarvinia's fingers found a sensitive spot deep inside of me and probed and circled and made me squirm. She then thrust her fingers in and out of my anus, making me moan and whimper.

When my anus was well lubricated with Mistress Jarvinia's oily substance, she finally withdrew her fingers, causing me to gasp at their sudden absence.

Lord Conrad made a great ritual out of Hansel's violation of my poor anus, announcing how mighty Hansel's organ was and how wide it's girth. Of course I could not see Lord Conrad or Hansel as they stood behind me, however I had seen Hansel's erect penis many times and I knew that it was impressive and intimidating in size. I feared having something that large thrusting inside of me.

"This slave-boy's strong, attentive organ has been denied relief for months. His poor, neglected organ is no doubt capable of great service and great endurance before its vitality is exhausted. It may take hours."

I moaned at this announcement and Lord Conrad ordered me to spread my thigh even further apart, so that Hansel might locate and penetrate my anus with ease.

I squirmed and spread my thighs obscenely wide and waited for Hansel to violate me.

When Hansel first impaled my anus with his massive, eager cock, tears filled my eyes and I began to sob. Even with all the weeks of preparation with the phalluses opening me up and Mistress Jarvinia lubricating my anus so generously, my anus did not accept his massive organ easily. Accepting the terrible girth of the thing seemed impossible at first.

With great difficulty he slid inside me and I gasped at the feeling of helplessness as I realized I was deeply impaled on Hansel's weapon. On reflex, my anus tensed in a vain attempt to expel Hansel's massive weapon, however that did nothing but make his violation of my anus more painful.

As Lord Conrad laughed and enthusiastically encouraged Hansel's efforts, I entered into a shameless, mindless state. I was no longer a royal princess. I was just a naked girl, sobbing and trembling while Hansel's hard, erect weapon speared me ruthlessly and thrust deeply inside of me again and again.

I moaned and sobbed as Hansel filled my depths, while Hansel panted, moaned and thrusted. I couldn't see his face, but I could imagine a look of blissful concentration on his face as he enjoyed the carnal pleasures that he had been so long denied.

Hansel cried out with wild, wanton euphoria as his hot seed filled me. Hansel pulled his cock from my abused anus and I let out a yelp of surprise. My anus felt oddly abandoned and I felt humiliated as I felt my poor, abused anus pucker and pout. Lord Conrad, Mistress Jarvinia and all of her guests would be able to see the state of my pink, puckering anus and I felt great shame that they could see it that way.

Hansel was then ordered to bring his cock to attention again, so that he could violate my anus a second time. Shortly thereafter I heard several loud cracks of leather on naked flesh, as Hansel was encouraged to make his organ hard and erect once again.

It took very little time for Hansel to recover his erection and soon I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my poor anus once again.

I felt Hansel's hands on my hips and thighs as he rudely thrust into me again. Soon he was deep inside of me, thrusting his massive weapon into me again and again, filling me and making me feel utterly helpless and defenseless.

Being impaled on Hansel's cock was utterly unlike being impaled on any of the phalluses that Darina had used to open me up. Hansel's cock was warm and alive and writhed inside of me, making me writhe, whimper, sob and stamp my bare feet on the hard, grassy ground.

I was covered in sweat by the time Hansel had squirted his seed into me a second time and once again I heard the sound of leather cracking across Hansel's narrow, tight buttocks as he was ordered to make his cock swollen and erect once again.

Mistress Jarvinia probed her fingers into my anus again and informed me that I needed more lubrication and soon I felt her once again forcing her cold, greasy fluid into my poor, abused anus.

Then I heard Lord Conrad compliment Hansel on his enormous, thick cock. And then he ordered Hansel to impale me on it a third time.

I whined as I felt Hansel's enormous cock forcing my sore anus open again. Hansel used me relentlessly, thrusting with wild abandon, making me scream and whimper and sob. I trembled and stamped my bare feet, but Hansel ignored my distress and speared my tiny opening and thrust into me again and again. This time it took much longer for Hansel to reach orgasm and I became drenched in sweat, waiting for Hansel to finally reach his third orgasm and pull his cock from my poor, abused orifice.

"Now, that was a grand entertainment," Lord Conrad announced boisterously and there was cheering and loud agreement from Lady Gabrielle and her gathering of female loyalists.

"Her poor anus shall remember Hansel's cock for years to come," Lady Gabrielle announced.

"Opening up a naked slave's anus with a man's cock does wonders teach a slave humility. This splendid ritual should be done with all slaves", announced Lord Conrad.

"I'll wager the squirming, naked girl wanted that impressive organ in a different hole."

I felt a woman's hand between my legs, palming my sex and stroking my moist, sensitive pubic lips.

"Her sex is ripe and soaking wet. She's an absolute shameless wanton."

"I wonder what would happen if she were spanked for that, for getting wet."

There was much rude talk about my naked body, my anus, my moist sex, my poor punished buttocks and the way I whimpered and sobbed when punished. Everyone enjoyed seeing me abused and maltreated and they all agreed that without the sobbing and the tears and the writhing in pain, I would not be nearly as much fun to punish.

* * * * * * * * * *

Eventually Lord Conrad paid Mistress Jarvinia the gold he had promised in exchange for allowing him to witness my humiliation when Hansel violated my virgin anus for the first time. Then he decided that the party should be taken indoors. He promised to throw Hansel over his knee and spank the poor naked slave mercilessly if he could not get his organ hard once again, and I heard Hansel moan in response.

Glistening with my own sweat, and panting in the exhaustion of intense pain, I was left to stand alone with my wrists and neck still secured in the cruel wooden yoke of the pillory.

Helpless and naked, I stood, bent over as I had been forced to. I could move my legs, shift my weight from one foot or another and sway my hips, however this was a false freedom and I would be forced to remain on this spot no matter what else I could do.

Eventually, I forgot about how cruelly I was impaled on Hansel's cock and my thoughts drifted to one thing and then another. The time passed, even though I had no way to measure it and I was taken by surprise when my private musings were interrupted by a very familiar voice.

"My beautiful, young princess," called out Lady Svetlana, "Still presenting your buttocks for inspection?"

I controlled the impulse to respond to her question. How could I not present my buttocks? Did she think that I could simply free myself from the pillory and cease bending over?

Just the thought of how defenseless and displayed my bare buttocks were caused me to feel more vulnerable and I wondered what Lady Svetlana might do to them while I was bound, helpless and bent over with my buttocks on display for her.

I trembled at the thought of the paddle or strap spanking my already-sore buttocks, however Lady Svetlana disregarded my buttocks and instead I felt her fingers sliding into the moist cavity between my legs, probing my sex and causing me to moan and wag my hips.

My sex throbbed and my feet stamped and Lady Svetlana admonished me, "Legs apart, young princess. With me, you must always keep your legs well apart and keep your plump, shaved sex quite available for me to admire."

"Yes Mistress," I responded. Obediently I spread myself wantonly open and I felt a delicious sense of submission to Lady Svetlana. I delighted in submitting to Lady Svetlana in a way that I never felt when submitting to Darina or even Mistress Jarvinia. Submitting to Svetlana made me feel feverish and sent my blood racing.

I felt her fingers deep inside of me. A delicious, throbbing came from deep inside my sex and I sighed as her fingers probed deep.

"There's a flood of moisture, here" Lady Svetlana observed as her fingers probed my sex, "Do you enjoy it when I touch you like this?"

I squirmed and panted and wagged my hips. The question seemed ridiculous. I desperately craved her touch, my needy sex throbbed for it. How could she ask if I enjoyed it?

"Yes, Mistress," I answered emphatically, "I enjoy it when you touch my sex!"

The soft, wet pulse of my sex intensified as Lady Svetlana's strong fingers twisted and explored my most intimate cavity and then Lady Svetlana playfully observed, "It would bring shame to your family; back in your kingdom of Schwabia; if they knew you enjoyed the fingers of a woman probing your moist sex."

There was time to hear the beating of my own heart and then Lady Svetlana asked, "Do you not agree, Princess?"

The shame and humiliation I felt at Lady Svetlana's words was delicious. Another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins, hardening my nipples and causing my impaled sex to throb with hungry spasms. I sighed deeply and then replied, "Yes, Mistress. It would bring to shame to my family if they knew how I enjoyed having my sex impaled and probed by a woman's fingers!"

"You are such a naughty, libidinous girl," Lady Svetlana admonished me, "Should you be punished for that?"

"If that is what you wish, Mistress" I replied, "You should punish me," knowing that almost any answer would result in punishment.

"Such a perfect answer," Lady Svetlana said, her fingers still deep inside my hungry sex, "You're such an adorable slave-girl. You don't truly deserve any punishment, however I do so enjoy watching you squirm and struggle when you're spanked."

Then I felt a flurry of stinging spanks on my right buttock and across the back of my right thigh. I whimpered and panted and squirmed, however the punishing spanks continued until my face was wet with my own girlish tears.

And yet the whole time, her fingers were deep within my vagina, probing, prodding, stroking, filling me up, and the shameless way my hips jumped and writhed in response to Lady Svetlana's stinging hand, intensified the sensations of her fingers inside of my moist sex.

"Uuuunnnggghhh," I moaned wordlessly as her strong fingers invaded my most intimate orifice and being impaled while I shamelessly thrashed my hips turned me into a mindless being, who was all feeling and sensation.

Lady Svetlana's fingers brought me to climax again and again. I cried out in wanton, shameless release, but Lady Svetlana's fingers continued to impale my sex and she brought me panting and sweaty to the height of another orgasm.

The pleasure flooded up though me and I felt the blood throbbing in my face, my nipples and my impaled sex and just when I was certain that Lady Svetlana was done sheathing her fingers inside of me, she plunged even more enthusiastically into my aching sex, spanking me harder as she impaled me deeper and brought me to yet another magnificent orgasm, causing me to cry out in stinging pain and delicious sexual release simultaneously.

Naked and shameful, I shuddered until the wanton pleasures of being impaled on strong, feminine fingers faded and I was left with nothing but an empty and depleted feeling in my vulnerable sex.

I continued to pant long after the orgasms had subsided. Lady Svetlana remained standing behind me, perhaps admiring the blushing imprints of her hand on my buttocks and thighs where she had spanked me. Perhaps not. I was still reveling in the echoes of the passionate orgasms she had forced upon me and could think of little else.

Finally, Lady Svetlana strode out in front of me and knelt down so that he face was mere inches from mine.

"You're a lovely, little slave-girl," Lady Svetlana whispered, "If you were my slave, I would never allow a man to violate your poor little anus like Hansel did today."

With tears welled up in my eyes, I sighed and asked, "Not even your husband, Mistress?"

She waved her hand dismissively and replied, "He spends much of his time outside the kingdom. He has trade agreements with the grand duke of Russia. The Russians have trouble growing food with their harsh winters, so my husband sells the Russians wine, apples, onions and any other foodstuffs he can lay his hands upon. His ability to feed the Russians has allowed him to increase his wealth more and more, however he spends so much time with the Russians, he is almost never at home."

"So, if I were your slave, you would never share me with anyone?"

She gave me an intense look and she replied, "I might share you from time to time with others. You are a slave, after all...however I would never share you with a man, and I would never allow a man to impale your poor little anus with his cock."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, and I realized that Mistress Jarvinia had totally transformed my lusts. Once upon a time, I had lusted only after men. Now, I found the idea of sex with men to be somewhat distasteful, whereas the thought of a powerful, authoritative woman placing her hands upon my naked flesh made my sex throb with excitement.

"I find you to be quite intoxicating, little slave-girl," Lady Svetlana whispered, her face exceptionally close to mine, "It's a flagrant violation of etiquette for me to say this to a mere slave, but I do believe that you have made me fall hopelessly in love with you."

Then her lips merged with mine and she kissed me deeply. I mindlessly struggled against the pillory yoke holding my wrists, as if I could break free and hold Lady Svetlana in my arms. However the wood of the pillory was heavy and strong and I failed to do anything other than make it shudder slightly.

Lady Svetlana and I kissed with great passion and when she finally broke from the kiss, we were both panting and I heatedly cried out, "Mistress," but she laid her fingers gently across my lips and shushed me. My feelings of passion for her might match her feelings of passion for me, however it was not proper for a slave and a free woman to openly admit their love for each other.

12