The Story of Odilia Ch. 15

Story Info
Odilia is ordered to punish Ava and Godiva.
9.6k words
4.65
21.5k
16
6

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,896 Followers

The next morning I very respectfully made two proposals to my mistress.

The first, was that her loyal and dutiful servant; Lucinda; be rewarded. And that every morning she should be allowed to have me serve her in her bedchamber.

The second, was that I be sent every month, at least four days to the Place of Public Punishment, that I might be punished severely in front of many witnesses so that the queen and Lady Juliana might hear of it.

The first proposal she agreed to without hesitation. She saw the logic of rewarding Lucinda and didn't need my urging.

The second proposal troubled her.

"Queen Eleanor and her courtiers would see this as a sign of weakness and abject surrender on my part," protested my mistress, "I refuse to be utterly at the beck and call of Queen Eleanor and Princess Juliana."

My mistress refused to send me to the Place of Public Punishment, however she decided on a compromise of sorts, which would still have me on public display and punished severely in front of a great many witnesses. Queen Eleanor and Lady Juliana would still hear of it, however my mistress would choose the location for the grand spectacle and she would choose the witnesses.

"The clearing in front of my manor house is large," my mistress went on, "I could easily assemble an audience of two-hundred witnesses there for you. I could arrange for a pillory to be built there. And perhaps an X cross and two vertical poles with iron rings for securing a slaves ankles and wrists."

All of the bondage devices my mistress mentioned were available in great number at the Place of Public Punishment. I could however understand why securing me to an X cross at the clearing in front of her manor house would be an improvement over securing me to an X cross at the Place of Public Punishment. Lady Svetlana did not wish to feel as if she were being dominated and controlled by Queen Eleanor and her courtiers.

Arranging for the X cross and other bondage devices would take time. Arranging for hundreds of witnesses might take even longer, however sending me to Lucinda and offering myself up to serve her in her bedchamber would take no more than a few minutes.

Therefore, my mistress and I came to an agreement, and I soon found myself kneeling before Lucinda's skirts; in a corridor just outside of the servants quarters; and offering myself up to her as a naked slave that was under orders to serve her sexual needs.

It was normal for me to present myself to Lucinda every morning so that she could take me across her lap and spank me and leave my buttocks quite sore, however on this particular morning, I presented myself to Lucinda, on my knees and with the sort of deportment and manners I had learned at court I announced that Lucinda was free to take advantage of my considerable sexual skills every morning if she wished it. She was free to take advantage of my mouth, my tongue and any other part of me if she so chose.

"Well, it seems as if I am a fortunate young lady," Lucinda replied, "Is this sexual servitude to be in place of your morning spanking, or in addition to it?"

"In addition to it," I replied respectfully, with my head bowed, "Lady Svetlana sees no reason to spare my buttocks from being reddened every morning."

"The color does seem to add to your beauty," Lucinda said, grinning her girlish grin. She sat down upon a stool of wood and leather and said, "Very well then, girl! Get your naked body across my lap and I'll turn your buttocks an admirable red color!"

Lucinda was good to her word. I couldn't see the work she was doing as I lay across her lap, however I could feel her strong right hand as it rained down sharp, stinging blows onto my poor, naked bottom.

Lucinda claimed that she took no special delight in inflicting pain on my bare bottom, however she was exceptionally skilled at it. Her hand stung my poor buttocks and left my naked body writhing and crying, tears welling up in my eyes after less than half a dozen blows.

Lucinda bore me no malice, however her stinging blows made me twist and turn across her lap. My hips rose and fell in a shameless manner as the sound of Lucinda's hand coming down upon my bare flesh could be heard all across Lady Svetlana's household.

"Raise your bottom up higher," Lucinda ordered me when my twisting made my bottom slide down and made it a less accessible target.

I arched my spine and used the balls up my feet to push my calves, thighs and bottom up higher. When my naked buttocks were much more prominently on display, Lucinda began spanking them again.

The sound of her bare hand punishing my bare buttocks and thighs was far louder than the sound of my piteous cries.

I could hear my own full-throated moaning, wailing and cries of pain, however Lady Svetlana's servants no doubt could hear only the crisp sound of Lucinda's strong hand striking my already sore, naked buttocks.

When I could manage it, I looked up from the floor and I occasionally would see a servant hurrying past intent upon their assigned duties. They looked indistinct as my eyes were filled with tears, however I could see them well enough to know that people were witnessing my humiliating punishment.

I squirmed and writhed across Lucinda's lap until the blows stopped. And even after they ceased I continued to squirm, and my soft torrent of sobs could be heard within the house, since the overwhelmingly loud cracks of cruel slaps upon naked flesh had ceased.

"It is a shame that you cannot see the color of your own buttocks," Lucinda informed me as my tears fell from my face and let tiny, wet marks upon the floor, "Your shapely buttocks are a beautiful mixture of a healthy pink glow and a passionate red hue. At some point Lady Svetlana should bring in an artist to paint your naked buttocks right after a spanking. Such a painting would be magnificent."

I lay naked across Lucinda's lap and knew that this was not just idle talk. Lucinda was a very serious woman and was not prone to teasing or games. If she was speaking of having an artist to create a painting that immortalized the color of my buttocks after it had been freshly spanked, she would make a serious effort to see that it happened. She would no doubt speak to Lady Svetlana this very day to see about making her idea a reality.

"And now, I believe you have a duty to satisfy my sexual needs," Lucinda said while resting one hand on the small of my back, and the other finding my nether lips, stroking them idly and making me squirm.

My sex had already been pulsing before Lucinda began to stroke my public lips, however the gentle contact of her fingers upon my exposed, vulnerable sex, caused my sex to pulse even more intensely. Being spanked across this woman's lap had stirred up delicious feelings of erotic helplessness. And Lucinda's fingers in between my thighs intensified those feelings and caused me to whimper and spread my legs wider apart. I bit into my lower lip and surrendered my will completely to the woman that had taken control and punished me so expertly.

"You can rise up from my lap now, naked girl," Lucinda said, when I had finally stopped sobbing, "But do so slowly. I truly adore the sight of your naked buttocks, and the more swiftly you move, the fewer opportunities I have to enjoy them."

Obeying her commands, I rose up from Lucinda's lap with exceptional slowness. I gave her plenty of time to enjoy the sight of my freshly-punished bottom, and then she ordered me to march down the corridor and enter her bedchamber.

"Do not walk too quickly, slave-girl," Lucinda admonished me, "I wish to enjoy the view of your naked buttocks and when a slave-girl moves too quickly, that makes it hard for me to focus on their most enjoyable features."

I walked slowly, naked, barefoot and with a very sore bottom, to Lucinda's bedchamber and Lucinda followed, making certain to keep her gaze on my poor, punished bottom the entire time.

Once inside her bedchamber, Lucinda hand me stand with my hands clasped behind the back of my neck and my legs far apart.

"I intend to inspect you, naked-girl," Lucinda told me, her voice now deep with lust, "Now thrust you elbows back and push your breasts out further. Yes, that's a good girl."

She also ordered me to spread my legs further apart and informed me that I was not to move, no matter how she pinched me, fondled me or probed my nether regions with her fingers. She intended to inspect every inch of my naked body, and if I were to move, she would consider that disobedience. And disobedient slaves could expect to be cruelly punished.

"I truly adore your beautiful buttocks and splendid thighs," Lucinda said admiringly, "They are easily your best features. Nevertheless this morning I intend to admire all of your treasures. I shall leave no portion of your erotic flesh unexamined."

My heart beat heavily in anticipation, as Lucinda gazed intensely upon my naked body and raised her hands to touch me everywhere.

She placed her hands upon my vulnerable breasts, flattening them out, then kneading them roughly. She rubbed my swollen nipples with her thumbs, then proceeded to grasp them between her thumbs and forefingers.

She pulled upon my nipples, stretching them out painfully and then allowing them to snap back. She pinched my poor nipples, making me whimper, and then resumed rubbing them once again with her thumbs.

I trembled and whimpered as Lucinda examined my breasts. A slave-girl's breasts and nipples are sensitive and Lucinda was being rough with them. My breathing quickened and I bit into my lower lip, however I remained in position for Lucinda and even thrust my breasts out further for her attentions.

"Yes, these proud, firm breasts are worthy of my attention," Lucinda said as she continued to explore them with her hands. She squeezed them and then lifted them up, as if weighing them. She kneaded them like dough and then began to pull insistently upon my nipples.

"Does Lady Svetlana love these breasts?" Lucinda asked, "Does she spend a great deal of time with them in her hands?"

Without waiting for a reply, Lucinda lifted up my right breast and lowed her face to my swollen erect nipple. I whimpered as she took my swollen, throbbing nipple into her mouth and suckled upon it vigorously.

An intense tingling sensation shot from my nipple and traveled instantly to my wet, throbbing sex. I panted and my knees felt weak as Lucinda trapped my sensitive nipple firmly between her teeth and earnestly sucked upon it.

I made girlish sounds of feverish sexual distress and panted energetically. I could not help it. My nipples were quite responsive and the sort of physical contact Lucinda was inflicting on them always caused my body to react this way.

As her mouth worked my poor nipple, a powerful wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins and causing my sex to throb with wet, hungry spasms.

When Lucinda raised her face up from my breast, my breath was coming in ragged gasps. Then she looked directly into my eyes, her crystal blue eyes looking more intense than I had ever seen them and said, "I adore those sound you make for me, naked-girl. I intend to hear you make a great deal more of those sounds."

She then ordered me to stand with my feet even further apart.

My feet had already been more than shoulder-width apart and spread them even wider placed my moist pubic lips indecently on display. Lucinda then thrust two fingers gently into my sex and began a long, leisurely inspection of my throbbing sex.

"You're a libidinous girl, aren't you, Odilia?" Lucinda asked as her fingers probed deeply within my sex. My vagina quivered and spasmed and my fluids dripped all over Lucinda's hand as her fingers invaded my sex.

Red-faced, naked and my clitoris pulsing, I told Lucinda, "Yes, Mistress, I am a libidinous girl."

With her fingers plunged deep inside of me, my hips squirmed and writhed and yet I obediently kept my legs spread well apart and my hands clasped behind the back of my neck.

"Ooooohh, yes..." I moaned and I felt as if Lucinda's strong fingers possessed my throbbing vagina far more truly than did. Lucinda's fingers thrust into me again and again, and I was certain that I would ride those fingers to ecstasy, however before I could reach the moment of climax, Lucinda removed her fingers from my sex and pinched my nether lips cruelly, abruptly halting the progress of my orgasm.

I sobbed and felt tears welling up in my eyes as I was denied the orgasm I needed so desperately. Lucinda seemed not to care and placed her hands roughly on my breasts once again.

"You shall assist me in taking off these clothes," Lucinda explained, "And then you shall kneel before me and use that exquisite mouth of yours to lick and kiss and bring pleasure to my sex. Only when my own lusts and desires have been satisfied shall my naked slave-girl have any hope of relief. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, although my voice was so weak, it was just barely audible.

It had been so long since I had worn clothing, that my hands were slow and awkward in the task of undressing Lucinda. There were buttons down the front of her garment and buttons up the back of her sleeves. It had been so many years since I had worn a garment like Lucinda's that working the buttons with my hands felt like an unfamiliar task.

Removing her outer-garment was a slow and awkward task, however removing her chemise was quite easy. The garment had not buttons or laces. It simply needed to be lifted up and over her head.

"Tell me that I am beautiful," Lucinda said when she stood naked before me. I thought it an odd request. Lord Gregory had never ordered me to tell him that he was beautiful. Neither had Mistress Jarvinia or Lady Svetlana. A slave-girl's opinion did not usually matter to a free person.

"You are beautiful, Mistress," I said to Lucinda, and in truth she was beautiful. She was a tall woman with a slender waist and long, shapely legs. Her belly was flat and her torso was well-shaped and her breasts were small, yet firm. Her nipples were a healthy shade of pink and they rose up proudly from their round areolas as if demanding to be touched. Her naked breasts rose and fell as she stood before me, her face awash in anticipation of what was to come, the barest trace of a smile upon her lips and her crystal-blue eyes intensely bright and eager.

"You are the most beautiful slave I have ever seen," Lucinda said as she pulled my naked body close hers, "And I have seen many."

Then she pulled me in even closer. I felt her hot breath against my face and then her mouth was upon mine. As she kissed me, she held me close with her hands traveling across my body, touching my shoulders, my back, my waist and my sore buttocks. When she touched my poor, stinging buttocks I moaned in pain, however Lucinda's mouth on mine muffled the sounds of my moans.

Lucinda forced her tongue into my mouth, and the kiss intensified. I continued to moan into her mouth, and I could feel Lucinda's naked skin pressed up against me growing hotter and hotter. It was almost as if she were feverish, however I knew it to be the heat of passion and desire.

Lucinda kissed me with a wanton passion normally seen only by libidinous young men thrusting their hard, erect organs into a young woman's wet sex. And when her tongue wasn't in my mouth, she held me tightly, almost as if she were attempting to merge my naked body and hers into one passionate lump of flesh.

The sounds of Lucinda's libidinous panting mixed with my own, and for a time, those were the only sounds that could be heard in Lucinda's bedchamber.

My skin soon became as hot and feverish as Lucinda's skin, and she pushed me away, as if I was in danger of burning her.

"On your knees, slave-girl," she ordered me, "When a slave serves a free woman's sexual needs, she is typically made to kneel."

As I knelt before Lucinda, she presented her sex directly in front of my face. She had a great collection of silky, black pubic hairs partially obscuring my view of her sex, however I rapidly located her nether lips and found them to be swollen and slick with her juices.

Without any further urging, I stuck out my tongue and touched it to the lowermost part of her pubic lips and licked slowly upwards, tasting the fluids that had leaked out of her.

Lucinda's juices tasted slightly of salt. I continued to lick away Lucinda's juices from her pubic lips, and they became thicker and more swollen as I continued to apply my tongue to them.

Lucinda moaned and spread her thighs even wider, an open invitation to continue what I was doing. Therefore I continued to lick at her swollen labia, occasionally dipping my tongue into the furrow in between.

Amid the moans, Lucinda urged me on, encouraging me to thrust my tongue inside of her. I pushed my face deep into her loins and impaled her sex with my tongue as deep as I was able.

Lucinda's breathing became ragged and when she was not moaning, she made inarticulate sounds that I took as an indication that she was pleased with my efforts in between her thighs. She occasionally stroked her fingers through my long, red hair but gave me no more spoken commands.

When my tongue located Lucinda's swollen clitoris and licked at it, she gripped my skull tightly and made intense gasping sounds. Her hips trembled and writhed as I held on to her buttocks and attempted to continue my task of pleasing her.

The sounds Lucinda made as she approached orgasm were unlike any I'd ever heard before. I'd been made to sexually service a multitude of males and females, and they all made sounds of passion and urgency as they reached their moment of climax, however none of them sounded quite like Lucinda. The sounds she made sounded like a choir singing contralto while simultaneously gasping for air. It actually sounded quite alluring and almost musical.

I was quite pleased that I would be made to sexually service Lucinda. I rather enjoyed the sounds she made as she approached orgasm, and felt it would be my privilege to hear them every morning.

When Lucinda finally reached the delicious moment of climax, she screamed wildly, gripped my skull roughly and tightened her thighs around my head. When the moment came, she filled my mouth with her hot salty fluids. I was quite surprised, as most women do not gush fluids at the moment of orgasm, however I quickly adapted and opened my mouth and attempted to swallow her juices as they burst forth from her.

"Odilia," Lucinda said in hushed tones and she began to stroke my long, red hair again. I was surprised by this as well. Lucinda rarely called me by my name. She usually referred to me as Slave-girl, Naked-girl or Naked-slave.

"Oh, Odilia," she said repeating my name again, "You are a delight. That was extraordinary."

She stood there for some time, her breasts heaving up and down as she panted, still holding my head near her sex, yet saying nothing else.

"You are a treasure, Odilia," Lucinda said when she finally finished panting, "Lady Svetlana is very fortunate to own you."

I was ordered to rise and Lucinda kissed me again, tasting her own juices as her tongue entered my mouth. I moaned into Lucinda's mouth and my desire began to build once again. I felt moisture begin to trickle from in between my own nether lips and my heat began to build once again.

My clitoris and my nipples throbbed in much the same way as Lucinda held me in her arms and our naked bodies intertwined. And even when she stroked and squeezed my sore buttocks, my sexual heat did not cool or diminish. I was utterly possessed by my own feverish lust.

"Lie back on the floor, Slave-girl," Lucinda said when she finally pushed me away, "Lie down and spread those beautiful legs for me."

I lay on the hard wooden floor and spread my thighs indecently wide for her. I noted that she was no longer calling me by my name. Perhaps it was only the delicious afterglow of her orgasm that had caused her to address me by my real name. Now that the beauty that moment was fading, she was remembering to treat me like a slave once again.

Schlank
Schlank
2,896 Followers