The Story of Rhea Ch. 01

Story Info
The amazingly wild nudist diva who changed my world forever.
2.3k words
4.13
49.1k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At thirty I felt I achieved everything in life that I had hoped for during my formative years. I've never been too ambitious and when I paused to look at my life over my shoulder I felt I couldn't have done anything better. Graduation from Eton, a plush job at one of the best software firms, an amazing wife for whom my happiness towers over her deepest needs and a miracle kid of five who adores me so much she actually believes everything in the world belongs to her daddy.

I am Kris for you (would love to declare my real name but I don't want to risk my beautiful world just coz I wanted to show off how lucky I've been this month). For the sake of the narration and to thrill your senses I could've claimed I'm a hunk, but I decided against it. I shall keep this as close to reality as I can dare.

So let's start again. I'm Kris, your average looking Indian. I'm five foot eight, sun tanned and although I don't visit the gym everyday, I did manage to stay in shape better than most guys at my age.

The story begins at the Bombay International airport where I was waiting for my flight to London to arrive. From London, I was to take another flight to Rio where I was to deploy one of the company's new software products for a bank.

Rhea from the client management team was to join me on the trip - to manage the client of course. I expected her to be a bubbling young manager in her early twenties dressed like a corporate bitch. I would never know what triggered that portrait in my head, maybe its the name, maybe not.

I scanned the arriving crowd for a few minutes looking hard for Rhea and after four incorrect guesses I gave up.

I was engrossed in a Hollywood magazine's predictions on the Oscars when I heard it.

'Excuse Me, Are you Kris?'

I looked up mesmerized by the husky voice. She needed no introduction, the mental image in head vaporized and my heart appreciated how perfectly she suited her role, at least her personality did. She must've been seven or eight years elder to me, was draped in a beautiful black Saree and was a good two inches taller to me considering she was wearing flats. Sarees cover everything if worn with the intention to do so, but the male hormones in me got my eyes to work and I deduced she's well endowed in all the right areas. I suspected she's not exactly slim and would have a little extra to play with everywhere. Her skin was dusky, almost a deep chocolate. Savings the best for the last was her face, a real beauty even at that age, would've been absolutely ravishing in her best years.

'Hello!' said she with a smile, almost enjoying the effect she is having on me.

I recovered and responded 'Hi, this is Kris. Glad to meet you. Its just that I was expecting someone much...'

'Younger' she completed my sentence. She continued before I had a chance to cover up the slip 'Well, I'm all you are getting for the next one month. For starters you can help me with my suitcase through the security check.'

The sway of her hips as she walked away had me in a trance before the call for my flight rang over the speakers.

On the flight Rhea informed me she was married for fifteen years to a Navy commander and had two kids. She added she maintained a very busy social life and that month was going to kill her unless I give her company. I was only overjoyed anticipating a fun filled month ahead.

The rest of the journey was uneventful till we arrived at Rio. The company had arranged for a car at our disposal and we went straight to the hotel. We checked in into our adjoining rooms on the tenth floor promising each other we will be downstairs in the restaurant by eight.

I had nothing much to do and so was in the restaurant fifteen minutes early. I was dressed in comfortable cargos and a tshirt. I was certainly not prepared for the shock that greeted me twenty minutes later. The traditional looking Rhea of Bombay transformed into a lovely damsel dressed in a tight fitting jeans and a white round neck with bold letters across her chest shouting 'Try Me!'. Who am I to refuse? She was standing a few feet away and gave me a good opportunity to observe her keenly. She must be C cupped with a little flab around her tummy. Her hips were gorgeous, they were so wide her hands couldn't come down straight and had to bend with the curve. I got up from my chair as she approached the table. We shook hands and sat down just as the waiter brought us the Menu. She ordered bread with a salad and I opted for a nice sizzling steak.

The conversation that followed enlightened me further about her. Rhea's a vegetarian by choice and spent most of her childhood in Bombay living with her doctor parents. She was never in love till her marriage with the guy of her parents' choice. She studied HR and had a major in People Management. That was her first trip outside of India without family or friends.

All through the conversation I was amazed at her wonderful smile and my eyes constantly drifted down to her awesome breasts. I felt she caught my eyes a couple of times and the third time it happened I lied, 'I'm perplexed at the saying on your tshirt. It doesn't seem to go with your personality. You seem to me like a traditional Indian mother and a family woman.'

Her smile widened and she said, 'Honestly Kris, I bought this one coz I loved the design around the letters and it fit me excellently. But I won't disagree I liked the words too. I don't think I'm flirty but I enjoy male attention, I guess every woman does. It's fun to catch men looking.'

My face turned a deep shade of red realizing what she meant. The rest of the dinner conversation was around the good food, how she can't cook and how much she looked forward to a weekend she planned to spend in Inca land.

After the dinner we retired to our rooms and I slept really well thanks to the fatigue of the journey coupled with the great food at the restaurant.

The next two weeks were a blur and I hardly got a chance to speak to Rhea. The software to be deployed had its usual glitches as it often happens with big projects and I spent close to fifteen hours a day resolving the issues both at onsite and at the development center back in India. I could go on for pages on the issue and what it took us to resolve it but that is not why you are reading this for. And I'm sure my boss read enough of it anyways. So will skip it.

Rhea spent these two weeks in a much better environment, talking to the big bosses of the bank, going for exotic luncheons and ensuring they were happy with the new alliance between the bank and the company.

With the software bugs fixed Rhea and I had a free week while the bank got used to the new system supported by our technical engineers from offsite. That friday we sat together to plan our week ahead. She was insistent on a trip to Cuzco while I voted for a lazy week at one of Rio's beach resorts. No prizes for guessing who won.

We took a flight to Cuzco early Saturday. Rather a series of connected flights that took sixteen hours to reach. By the time we reached the hotel in Cuzco we were literally drained from the South American heat. Rhea's white tshirt stuck to her body from the sweat and her bra was clearly visible through it. For the first time I thought I saw a hint of nipples, at least the shape of them.

Guess I was staring again because she snapped her fingers in front of my nose and said, 'Kris, I don't have anything written on my tshirt this time for you to ponder on.'

I blushed and gave her a sheepish smile. She smiled back and brushed my hair. She handled the room reservations and I was about to appreciate her for taking care of everything when she informed me, 'We got only one room. The downside of not planning well in advance. I guess you won't have your freedom.' Why does she always talk in riddles? Not that I had difficulties in breaking them.

We got into the lift and she put her head on my shoulder and yawned, 'Kris, we haven't yet seen a Llama and I'm already tired. Please drag me along to the room incase I collapse.'

I laughed and said, 'Don't worry Rhea, will manage.'

Our room on the sixth floor was surprisingly spacious considering the rooms that the bank put us in back in Rio. The huge bed in the middle brushed aside any hopes I might have had about an interesting night. Even to touch her I would have to roll over twice. She dropped her bag on the couch close to the door and slumped on the bed with her eyes closed. Her slow deep breaths made her breasts move up and down with sensuous rhythm. I slipped into the bathroom and prepared myself a warm bath. I took off my clothes and slipped into the bath tub. I switched on the music and let the bubbles build around me with the jacuzzi playing on my skin. I closed my eyes and thought of the wonderful time I'm having. For me, the anticipation and the challenge of getting the woman is any day more interesting than the actual conquest.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and Rhea entered with that smile on her face. I casually covered my penis with my hands although she wouldn't have seen anything thanks to the bubbles.

Taken back at my calmness she asked, 'I expected you to jump out, shout and make a scene that I didn't knock. Not bad at all Smarty. And please don't think I'm here to gawk at your beauty. I'll just brush my teeth and get out.'

She went to the wash basin and started arranging her things. Firstly, she didn't bother to check if I was ok with it. Secondly, she didn't leave any space in the cupboard for my things. I love this woman. She tied her hair in a knot on top of her hand. Her tshirt still stuck to her meaning she sweats a lot. I can't believe I was attracted at that. Seriously weird. She had removed her jeans and changed into boxers that came just below her ass. My! What an ass. Her ass totally complimented her gorgeous wide hips. It's not an onion booty but just enough to fill my hands. Her boxers shook with her brushing and my penis began to get hard. At the same time I observed the bubbles are dispersing to the side as if they had a brain on their own. Shit! What do I do now? Count Sheep, Count Sheep Kris. Ok. Not helping.

As if realizing my situation, she turned around having finished her brushing and laughed, 'Kris, are you going to stay in the water forever if I don't leave the bathroom? Come on, I'm ten years elder to you. I'm not attracted to you. If anything you are like my little brother. You can stop being such a prude and get on with your things.'

I slowly moved my hand to cover my hardness which is now throbbing watching the amazingly soft curvy V that the boxers formed between her legs emphasizing the fact that she wore nothing beneath those boxers.

I responded, 'It's not that Rhea, I'm still not done with my bath. It was a tiring journey and I needed to relax a bit.'

She smirked, 'Ok bath lover. Come out soon. I'm all sweaty and need to get out of this tshirt before I die of suffocation.'

I retorted, 'Ah, I am expected to walk out nude but you can't even take your tshirt off when I'm around. Funny.'

She thought for less than a second, blew the hair that fell on her eyes and took off the tshirt in another two.

She threw it on my face and said, 'There you go. Please don't ever challenge me about anything. I just hate it.'

She put her right hand on her hips and looked at the two bottles still in her hand. 'Can I put these on the tub wall?'

Before I could respond, she came to the tub, leaned over me and put those on the other side to the wall. Her breasts were twelve inches from my face and I have no idea how I didn't just pounce and devour them. They were the most delicious ones I've ever seen - round, full and her dark skin made them look like big balls of chocolate.

The next visual that my eyes captured was her standing at the door and that was only when I heard her say, 'I'm going. You can close your mouth now.' The sight of her back in just those boxers and the white bra made my dick erupt and I experienced my first auto cumming.

*

This is a long story and will post in parts. I'm sure each one is electric in its own way. Please post your comments and looking forward to your suggestions and friendship.

Your Kris