The Story of Rhea Ch. 02

Story Info
Trip begins with a hot spring bath and a game of blackjack.
4k words
4.43
39.6k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the outburst caused by Rhea's exhibition in the bathroom, I cleaned myself up and came out in a fresh towel. Rhea was sitting at her laptop punching away still clad in her white tight bra and her boxers, still facing away from me, that lovely sexy back frame killing my resistance and control real fast. I ventured, 'Still feeling hot? Bathroom's free now.' She closed her laptop, walked past me with that smile still on her lips and just as she was entering the bathroom her hand went back and unclasped her bra. Still with her back to me she let the bra fall off her shoulders onto the floor as she walked inside and closed the door behind her.

I couldn't be more confused. On one side she is giving me every indication that she's interested in making this holiday a sex joyride, at the same time in her own words she's not interested in me and that she thinks of me as a little brother. I sat on the bed and contemplated what she really wanted. I deduced she is just toying with me, having fun at my delirium. I looked down in exasperation and realized the reason for her smile as she walked into the bathroom. I sported a super hard on, a minute after cumming like a fountain. I laughed at myself and looked in the direction of the bathroom.

Her lovely bra was on the floor and seemed to plead me to caress it. I walked towards it as if I was in a trance and picked it up. It was soft satin and felt wonderful to touch. It was wet from her sweat and as if in a trance I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply, not a hesitant testing go at it but a full fledged deep inhalation absolutely not concerned at the possibility of the smell being not so good. Talk of positive thinking. It took me a second or two to let the fragrance, yes, you read it right, the fragrance to engulf me and thrill my senses. It was so good I just had to do it again and again. The fourth time I did it I just couldn't stop inhaling. It was as if my lungs are going to expand on and on and then burst out of my ribs.

At that instant the lock clicked, the door opened and there I was with her bra in my hands. My reflexes were only fast enough to take it away from my nose when she walked out and saw me. She put her hands on her hips and asked, 'May I dare ask what you are doing with my bra?'

'Just putting it in the laundry bag. I know it looks bad but I'm just trying to tidy up behind you,' I managed. She grinned at me and as she walked past me, she tapped my cheek.

Her night dress consisted of a shorter boxers and a tank top. The boxers were so short I felt the V created by her pussy was lower than the legs of the boxers. The tank top was small too but it covered her breasts well with the nipples definitely shaping the cotton fabric. Her hair was still in a knot over her head. She opined, 'Lets rest for an hour. We have a long journey ahead.'

'It's only a four hour journey. Why do you say its long?' I asked.

'Which route did you have in mind?' asked Rhea, surprise written all over her face that I knew 'something' about the Inca land at all.

'Well, we take the bus to Ollantabo, that's two hours and we take the train from there which is another two hours.'

'Nice. Where did you learn about this?'

I showed her my phone and said, 'I got Google too.'

'Ah. The techie. Well, for starters its Ollantaytambo, not Ollantabo.' I rolled my eyes as she continued, 'And we are not taking the train.'

I read there is no route by road to Machu Pichu. No, it can't be. I dared to ask, 'Please don't tell me we are trekking.'

She flashed her grin again and said, 'Smarty! Yes we are. There is no compulsion though. You can take the train if you wish to but I prefer to trek. It had always been my dream to trek the mountains, to walk the paths Incas would've.'

I responded, 'Ok. I will take the train. Hope you at least got yourself a good guide.'

'Yes I do,' she replied and took out a packet from her backup and waved it at me. 'My brand new GPS device.'

I stared at her in disbelief. I almost shouted, 'You are absolutely crazy. That stupid gadget is your guide to Machu Pichu? What happens if the battery runs out? Did you consider the anacondas that may be around?'

She gave a smirk. 'Cutey, anacondas live in the Amazon. Not on these mountains. Yes there is a chance I may meet a condor or two but its a slim chance. And what is life without a bit of adventure? Moreover this is what I always wanted to do in life, so please don't dare come in my way.'

'Ok. Go ahead. Do what you like but I'm not going to be a part of your suicide mission. I'm going to sleep now.' I got into the bed and under the covers. She is absolutely nuts. Just as I expected. To trek in a strange country without knowing the language or region is madness. I won't be part of it. Not in this life or the next.

As we sat in the bus a couple of hours later on our way to Olla-whatever I told her, 'Ok. I will come along. I can't leave a lady in the jungle like that. At least please take me through the plan.'

She almost jumped out of her seat, 'Wow. Thanks Kris. I knew I could count on you. You are my little little pumpkin.' She wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me on my cheek. A real hard kiss. My dick almost jumped out of my jeans. She let her left hand remain around my neck as she explained, 'We are going to Lares first. There are awesome hot springs there. We are going to take a good soothing bath there this afternoon. Then we'll hike up the river for three to four hours, depends how fast you can carry yourself, to reach Cuncani. We will spend the nigh there. It's an amazing place with awesome views. There is this delightful campsite that I learnt about. We will request to put up the night there. This is the off season so we should get accomodation easily.'

'As easily as we got in Cusco I'm sure' said I. She glared back and said, 'I can't be wrong all the time. I read about this and planned it for longer than you can imagine. Anyways, I decided not to tell you everything now. You won't remember it. Will fill you in as we go on. For your knowledge, we will take five days to reach Machu Pichu including today. Now let me rest,' said Rhea and before I could express my views she pulled down the Indiana Jones hat she was wearing to cover her face.

She looked beautiful in her white shirt with the long sleeves folded to her elbows and her khaki cargos that came just to her knees. Her trekking shoes completed her dressing. To think that a woman close to forty, a mother of two would be this wild was crazy enough but to accept for myself that a man driven by logic and method agreed to be a part of this maniac trip was real tough. I gazed at the vast expanse of the mountains from the bus window as it chugged slowly along the mountainous road.

We reached Cucani around midday and I woke her up from her sleep. When we got down from the bus I observed her back was wet from her sweat thanks to the hot sultry weather before she covered it with her backpack. We took another hour to reach the hot springs and that's when it dawned on me that all the lunch I was going to get was bread. There were few people at the springs reiterating the fact that it was off season. Some got in with the clothes they were wearing in the bus while others were better planned and got swimming trunks or bikinis along.

I dived into my backpack and took out my swimming trunks when I realized that there were no changing rooms. I looked at Rhea almost pleading for help. She understood my predicament and said, 'I honestly didn't see this coming. I guess you will have to change into your trunks in the open. Don't worry, I won't look.'

'No thanks' I said, 'Will just stay here.'

'As you wish. I'm going in though. It's just too hot' said Rhea and started unbuttoning her shirt. She opened it to show the world her great breasts clad in a white bra and put the shirt on the ground. She then unzipped her cargos and wriggled her ass out of them giving me the slightest peek at her ass line as her panties slipped a bit. She then bent over to get her legs out of it and I guess that was then I would've had my first heartthrob. What I mean is I actually felt my heart hit against my ribs and beat at a ferverish pace. Her ass formed a lovely heart shape as she bent over and I would've done anything to hold it, yes, just hold it.

She slowly waded into the water and lied down till her neck was covered and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the warm flow. I sat on the rocks guarding our bags while I had a wonderful hard on. Since we began this trip I realized I was hard more time than I wasn't. She opened her eyes and said, 'Come on prude. Get in. It's wonderfully soothing. You will feel refreshed. Remember? Long trek ahead.'

My heart kind of convinced my brain that I should get in and I got up to get into the water. I became bolder observing that the sparse crowd didn't even bother when she stripped and walked into the water. I took off my tshirt and unbuttoned my jeans. At this point I wish to reveal I have a sizable ass too, something you wouldn't associate with most men but the share of women I had always appreciated it. I took my jeans and realized she would know I have a boner but felt it wouldn't matter because she is anyway not interested in me.

I waded close to her and lied down on the rocks like she did and I had to admit, the springs felt real good on the muscles. I closed my eyes and said, 'This does feel wonderful. But I have a question. When you get out what are you going to do about your wet underwear?'

'Take it off of course. And I hope you do the same else you will catch all kinds of weird diseases in the wrong place,' joked Rhea before realizing I did mean what I asked. She continued, 'Just lets dry them on the rocks while we eat our lunch and then we can pack them and go on.'

'If that was the case I would've worn my trunks before getting in. The problem we have is we cannot change' I reminded her.

'You are right but I don't think people are observing much. I have a plan for myself. Not sure about you though.'

'Like what?' I asked. She didn't respond but instead closed her eyes and played with the water with her long fingers. By now I know its better not to persuade because I know I'm not going to get an answer anyways. We enjoyed the springs for about an hour before the sun felt too hot and she got up. I followed her out of the water but was disappointed that the panties didn't turn translucent. I still couldn't make out the crack of her ass but just the shape of it. Her hips swayed in a beautiful motion as she walked out and I pleasured my eyes taking in as much as I could.

When we got to our bags she turned towards me, winked and dived into her bag. She pulled out a skirt and wore it as I watched. She then gave that sly smile put her hands underneath the skirt and pulled down her panties. She joked, 'Would you want to put them in the laundry for me again?' She then wore a polo tshirt and pulled out her wet bra in the most incredible way faster than anyone else I've seen doing that. I should film that some day and put it on youtube. I may become a millionaire. I knew her next step, she would wear a fresh pair of panties under her skirt, wear back her cargos, take off the skirt and dare me to do the same. I was right to the most part but the only step she missed is wearing a fresh pair of panties. She wore the cargos with nothing underneath. I could actually feel the precum moist my pubic hair.

She then turned towards me and said, 'Now you do it.' I knew I can never do what she did but her idea helped me to improvise a little and achieve the task. I wrapped myself in the sleeping blanket we got along and dropped my underwear. I then picked up a fresh pair from my bag and wore it in the cover of the blanket. I wore back my jeans and booed her. She said, 'Not bad Smarty. But I really wished you tried my skirt.'

'You wish. But I got to ask you this. Why no bra and panties?'

'Just to tease you. What do you think?' she laughed and then added, 'Actually I sweat a lot and I don't want to get any rashes.'

That explains. It's not to tease me. Just taking care of her problem. I just wondered how often she didn't wear underwear at work. And was she wearing any during our flight from Bombay.

There was a nice guide map from google maps that we used on our trek to Cuncani. The path we took through the mountains with breathtaking views made me feel closer to nature than ever before. I couldn't remember when I last breathed air that was as fresh. And with Rhea walking before me was exhilirating. Her breasts and ass cheeks wobbled all along the way sustaining my hard on all through. We small talked to kill time and to forget the strain and about thirty minutes from Cucani it began to rain. Her tshirt and cargos got drenched and she turned towards me and said, 'Look at me. I look like I am not even wearing a shirt.'

She was right. The rain drenched her tshirt and it became transparent, almost non existant. Her boobs were lovely to look at with her chocolate nipples visible in all her glory. I smiled and offered her the jacket in my backpack. She refused saying, 'I don't want to get it wet. Also its just you and me for another fifteen minutes. I hope rain will subside by then and I can get into something better.'

Rain did subside as we got closer to the camp she talked about and she quickly wore a shirt on top of the wet tshirt. As we got to the camp we were greeted by a big hoarding that said, 'Trespassers are not allowed. Camp space will be provided only for company tourists.' Damn! Now what? She saw my despair and said, 'Now watch my magic. You stay here.'

She walked into the camp as if she owned it and ten minutes later came out of a big tent and waved me in. She walked me through a chain of tents till we came to a much smaller tent from the rest of the pack. She explained, 'This is the service tent. Since its the off season they let few of the workers go on holiday. We can use it.' I love this woman. I know I said it before but it's totally worth it again.

We got into our little tent and put our backpacks down. She quickly got out of her shirt and with her back towards me she took off her tshirt and wore a cowboy shirt. Her breasts filled the loose shirt and her skin peeked from between the buttons. We heard footsteps approaching and I moved the curtain / door aside. A local lad brought us food and put it on the tent floor. He spoke only Spanish but accepted the two dollars that she pulled out of her backpack with glee. The dinner consisted of some kind of meat, I couldn't figure out what it was - could be rabbit, I hoped it was and gave corn and boiled potatoes along with it. The meat was delicious. Corn and Potatoes weren't bad and I pitied Rhea she had to survive on them.

It was only seven when we are done with dinner and all set for sleep with nothing else to do. Rhea suggested, 'How about a game of cards?' I liked the idea, anything was better than doing nothing. We played a few games of blackjack before we got bored. I casually said, 'This is boring. I wish we made it a little interesting.'

She jumped, 'Sure, what do you have in mind?'

'How about we play strip blackjack? Whoever loses a game should take off something that they are wearing. Anything of their choice.'

She just stared at me with that wicked smile for a few seconds and said, 'Ok Smarty. I'm game. If you are so eager to show me your treasures who am I to refuse? I hope you look decent at least.' I shot back, 'You haven't won yet Rhea. I may be bad at Inca geography but blackjack is something I excel at. I just bet you six games to two, Remember?'

She delt the cards without further comment and I got a ten. I asked her to hit me and I got a nine. Nineteen was good for a start. I stayed. She got two tens and I lost my shirt.

Next round, I got a four followed by a two and a eight. She hit me again and I got another eight. Busted. I lost my jeans and I sat in just my underwear.

I deduced the law of averages should see me through and when I got an ace I asked her to hit me expecting, rather hoping, for a ten. I got just that and she exclaimed, 'Damn, how did that happen? I delt the cards.' She slowly took off her tshirt and covered her breasts with her hands.

'Hey, that's not fair? And I've already seen them on the way here.' said I.

'I know but its different now. You will stare at them.' she said.

'You bet I will. After all, I won them. Come on Rhea, be a sport.'

'Ok. I will but if you agree to stop the game. I can't lose my cargos because I'm not wearing anything inside.'

'Ah. Not fair. Ok, here's the deal. We'll be one last game. All or nothing.'

'What? That's the whole point? I can't lose.'

'What if you win? You are the Blackjack queen. And you won two games in a row before this. Come on, take the chance. Anyways, I didn't think you were such a bad sport.'

'Hey! Who do you call that?' she slowed moved her hands away from her breasts and they hung on her chest in all their naked glory. The chocolate nipples glistened in her sweat and she looked absolutely ravishing in the glow of the candle. She quickly dealt the cards and I got a ten. I asked her to hit me and I got another ten. This is getting real interesting. I split it and asked her to hit me. I got another ten. I stayed that pack and asked her to hit me on the second. I got an eight. I felt I should take the chance. At most I will lose half. I asked her to hit and I got a two. Twenty and Twenty. It just can't get better. I'm going to win her cargos hands down. I stayed.

She nervously opened her first card a ten. What were the odds? Damn. She very nervously turned the next card over. I almost shouted in delight in anticipation and it was a Jack! It of course got better, Alas, for her. Blackjack. Damn Damn Damn, not fair. Ridiculous. And then it hit me. I got to take off my underwear.

The confident smile came back on her lips and she almost showed off her breasts not show anymore thanks to my situation. She did a little dance with her hands and said, 'Come on baby, its time you showed me your treasures.'

I looked at my crotch and yes the hard on was still there. I cursed and slowly lifted my hips to take off my underwear. She stopped me. 'Wait. Get on your knees and turn around. Slowly slide your underwear over your hips. And when I ask you to, turn around again.' I started to protest but then I felt a tinge myself deep within. I turned around on my knees and slowly pulled down my underwear showing her my ass. I could feel her eyes on my ass as she devoured it. When my underwear is around my knees I slowly turned around and she gasped. I was no hunk, in fact, I was a seven incher and a little over an inch in thinkness. What would've brought about that gasp was the contours of it. I have a beautiful shape with the veins making sexy patterns on the surface. I didn't have any hair on my dick.

Her smile widened as my dick throbbed and precum filled the head. She looked at my eyes, winked at me and back at my dick. My dick responded with a big throb and she exclaimed, 'Wow, that's the most energetic dick I've seen. I want to hug you and thank you for the show but I guess I'll pass it. I don't want that to drill a hole into me. Thanks Kris. You can wrap up now.'

Instead of pulling up my underwear I took it off and went to my backpack. I pulled out my boxers and got into them giving her a show of my ass. I didn't realize I was an exhibitionist till then. When I turned around she smiled and said, 'I'll get into my boxers too. I know I saw all of you but can you please look away while I change?' I agreed and turned around. Just as she unzipped her cargos I took a quick peek but was caught. She shouted, 'Damn you. Never mind.' She quickly put off the candle and changed, I guessed.

We lay beside each other on the mattress and as I was slowly drifting into my dreams I heard her say, 'I must say you have a great ass. It was tough to keep my hands away. Goodnight.' I smiled and said, 'Goodnight Rhea. These two days have been delightful for me. Thanks for this trip. Can't wait for tomorrow.' She turned towards me, put her hand on my chest and rubbed it across my chest hair. Her fingers settled around my left nipple with her forefinger touching it and with her mouth so close to my ear that I could feel her breath, she said, 'Me too Kris. Thanks for everything. I promise this trip will be unforgettable for you.' I don't know how many minutes passed before I slept but that forefinger on my nipple ensured those were the shortest in my life wanting them to last forever.

12