The Story of Rhea Ch. 03

Story Info
A wild woman makes love in the Inca forests of Peru.
2.5k words
4.61
31.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The splattering of the raindrops on the tent woke me up. As I slowly opened my eyes to the dull light of the gloomy morning outside, I realized where I was. The smooth cushion like feeling on my back sent a jitter through my spine and my brain was alert in an instant. I figured she had spooned me from behind and her left hand was around my chest. Her breasts were crushing against my back and felt wonderful. I wished I was holding them in my hands and wondered what would happen if I turned around.

These thoughts along with my morning hardness resulted in a very stiff throbbing dick. When it is in that state, it usually works on its own and controls my brain and heart in totality. I slowly started to turn and managed to lay on my back. She appeared to be sleeping still and put her leg across mine. She moved her hand down suddenly and it hit my dick as it was passing by and she woke up with a jerk and almost yelped.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the tent my dick made in my boxers. She smiled and said, 'Good morning to you both. Guess he wants some attention. You can attend to it while I brush my teeth outside.' She sat up and saw it was raining outside.

'Damn, now what do we do? This upsets our whole schedule,' remarked Rhea and looked back at me.

'That's why we should've taken the train,' I pointed and looked down at her breasts.

She hit my hand and said, 'Stop it Kris. You have gawked at them long enough. It's time you forgot about them.'

'I would forget most things in the world before I stand a chance at forgetting them. I don't think I told you earlier, but, you got wonderful breasts. Your husband is very lucky.' I complimented.

'Thanks. Nice to see you finally had the guts to say something like that. Gee, you are slow, aren't you?' asked Rhea.

'What did you expect me to do?' I snapped back.

'Let's not even get to what my expectations are. You are not worth it.'

She snapped me out yet again. Right when it was building up nicely. It had a direct impact on my dick and it started to lose its hardness. She noticed the tent in my boxers going low and said, 'Ah, you are a sensitive man. I like that. Ok, we really got to make a move now. Let's go to the main building and fresh up. The journey is long and I don't know what we are going to do.'

She quickly found her tshirt and put it on. She pulled out a jacket out of her backpack, got into it and headed out to the main building, holding her toothbrush in one hand and her coffee mug in the other. I followed suit.

When we got to the main building the other tourists were already having their breakfast. We went to the rest room and were out in ten minutes with a minute between us. We sat along with them and I had a bacon and egg while Rhea preferred milk.

I felt very energetic and fresh after breakfast and we got our backpacks ready in the next thirty minutes. Rhea changed into a cotton shirt, cross checked in red and black and cargo shorts that made her look like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Rider, just a tad darker. Instead of buttoning up the shirt she tied the sides of the shirt in a knot between her breasts. The shirt had pockets but her breasts stretched them so much it would have been impossible for an ant to creep in. I wondered what it would feel for my hands to get into them.

I wore a UCB tshirt and military cargos. We bid goodbye to our hosts for the night and followed the trail that went downhill, along the camp.

The next two hours were uneventful but for an occasional llama we were able to spot. By about ten, we reached some big trees and what looked like the start of a forest or woods of some kind. The thought of anacondas rushed back into my head and I stopped.

Rhea looked back, put her hands on her hips and asked, 'Now what?'

'This is a forest. I am not stepping in' I declared.

'Ah come on Kris. This is not a forest, just a little backyard greenery. And I am with you, what do you have to worry about?' joked Rhea.

'That's not funny Rhea. I may be stupid to follow you till here but this is a whole new territory, literally.'

Rhea walked up to me, brushed my hair and said, 'Kris, look at me.' She waited till I looked into her eyes and continued, 'I am as scared of wild animals as you are. But I've researched enough to know this is safe. Yes, there is the occasional chance of a wild boar or something propping up but that's about it. You are man enough for that, right?'

I didn't nod. Not this time. I tried to convince her, 'Rhea, I think you had enough of your adventure. Lets get back to the camp and ask for a guide at least. I'll pay for the guide. Lets end this madness now.' I almost pleaded.

She hugged me close to her, kissed my cheek and whispered, her lips almost touching my ear, 'You know what? There aren't any people around here. Would it help you forget your fears if I walk naked?'

She moved away and that magical smile danced on her lips. Anaconda or the amazing ass view. A fierce battle followed in my head and I haven't seen an anaconda lose that badly ever. I guess the anaconda ate itself when she untied the knot and let her breasts free.

I forced my eyes tear away from her smile and looked at her breasts. Such amazing chocolate nipples. I don't know how long I stared before the movement of her hands made my eyes leave her breasts. She unbuttoned her cargos slowly, spreading them apart, revealing her nicely trimmed black bush. I remember feeling my heart pound in my mouth, rather hard.

She slowly wriggled her hips and managed to drop the shorts. I couldn't see her pussy lips but the shape of her pussy was beautiful and sexy at the same time. She struggled to get her shorts off without taking her shoes and in the process turned around giving me the first glimpse of her naked ass.

The perfect heart shaped ass with enough flesh in each cheek to delight me, the crevice splitting it beautifully losing itself between her legs was a sight to behold. She then bent over to pull her shorts off, showing me her pussy lips from behind. They were big and a little spread, from her children I guessed. I thought I saw them shine a little.

'Are you wet Rhea?' were the words that came out of my lips.

She turned around, flashed that smile again, hesitated a second before admitting, 'Yeah, I am. It is a little pleasure for me too, knowing a handsome guy is going to watch me naked for the next few hours.'

She picked up her backpack which covered her back but her ass remained unobstructed to my eyes and started walking. I followed her like I was hypnotized. She held a stick in her hand to clear the undergrowth wherever it came in the path like a true professional while I continued my admiration.

'Rhea!' I called out.

'Yes Kris?'

'Do you mind if I hold your ass cheek in my hand once?'

She didn't even turn back, 'Why Kris?'

I didn't give an answer and she didn't insist.

We continued on till we felt the sun rays hit us indicating its midday. I was panting and she wasn't even breathing hard. She smiled at me and sheepishly added, 'I need to pee. But I am a little scared. Will you promise you won't look at me while I do it?'

I agreed, almost reluctantly. I turned around like the good guy I've been all along, well almost, and she squatted. I could hear her stream hit the grass below and a little while later she announced, 'I'm done. Thanks for not looking. Your turn?'

I knew yawns were contagious but I felt my bladder felt heavy too. I nodded and said, 'Same rules?' She asked with a grin, 'You sure?' I laughed too, held her shoulders and turned her around. Then I turned around, unzipped and took my dick out. Because of the recently developed permanent hardness it took me a great deal of concentration to get the flow going.

'Shall I squeeze your balls a little? It may help you pee better' said Rhea watching me over my shoulder. I covered my dick from her view while continuing to pee and asked, 'Why do you love embarrassing me so much Rhea?' She laughed heartily.

When I was done we continued walking and after a while came to a little stream. She put down her backpack and walked into the water. I followed her dropping my clothes to just my underwear. The water was surprisingly warm and we waded till we were thigh deep. We washed ourselves splashing the water.

Rhea asked, 'Want me to rub your back?' I nodded. She came closer to me and turned me around. She picked up water in her hands and rubbed it on my shoulders and slowly washed my back. She started massaging my back while whispering into my ear, 'Relax Kris. You got a few knots.'

She worked on my back slowly and expertly and when she reached my underwear, she put her thumbs inside the elastic and slowly pulled it down into the water. I didn't protest my mind lost in the massage and anticipation. I stepped out of my underwear and didn't care when it slowly went away with the stream.

She turned me around with her hands always in contact with my skin and pulled me close to her. I had my eyes closed and expected her breasts to touch me first. I was wrong. My dick touched her bush and I almost jerked back. She laughed a little. That was when I realized. It was completely silent but for the stream grugling and the birds chirping in the distance.

She held my lower back and pulled me towards her again and this time when my dick touched her bush I didn't react and as she pulled me closer my dick pushed between her thighs almost touching her pussy. She brought her legs closer and held my throbbing dick tightly, feeling the veins pulsate against her thighs. I could feel her pussy heat on the top of my dick.

Her hands slowly slid down my lower back onto my ass and held my ass cheeks. She whispered, 'Wanted to do this since I saw them yesterday night.' She held them tighter and her right hand index finger traced my ass crack without putting any pressure. Once she reached between my legs she traced it back till the top of my crack.

Her breasts were now crushing my chest and the heat was unbearable. We started sweating a little creating a strange aroma around us. She pressed her legs together harder and said, 'You like to smell my sweat, don't you?' I took her left hand in my hand, brought it to my lips and kissed it. I then lifted it and arched it behind her so that her armpit was exposed to me.

I bent my face a little and held her armpit close to my face. I inhaled it and then brought my face closer, in contact with it. It was wet from her sweat. I rubbed it on my check and then kissed it. I then spread my lips, brought my tongue out and licked it. She let out a sigh and said, 'Kris, there is no turning back from here. I don't want you to regret it.'

I responded by holding her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers. We touched for a brief second before our lips started to devour each other's with total passion and urgency. Our tongues entwined before we realized and I licked deep into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue and bit it a little till I yelped.

I realized the top of my dick was getting a little wet. I reached between her legs and felt her pussy. It was dripping. She tensed up a little but said, 'Touch me. Touch me now.'

I put my fingers on her pussy and slowly moved my index finger in playing with her clit. She started to move her pussy on my finger with an urgency that surprised me beyond words. She almost rocked on my finger. She then took my hand, put it on her ass and said, 'Touch me inside. Feel my hot ass.' I rubbed my fingers slowly on her ass and spread her ass cheeks. I put my hand between her ass cheeks and my, it was hot.

She quickened her pace on my finger while I rubbed her ass from the top till her clit, slightly touching her asshole on the way. She whimpered and held my dick harder between her lips. She whispered, 'I want you in my ass. Please.' The heat was becoming unbearable while she dig her teeth into my lips.

I wet my finger in her pussy and rubbed it onto her asshole. I applied a little pressure and it slowly slid in. It was incredibly hot inside her asshole and she held me tighter and dig her fingernails into my ass cheeks, pulling me into her. Then she shuddered a few times, her knees buckled and she came. She came so hard, she squirted onto my hand and my lower arm, almost reaching my elbow. It was a heavy flow and felt juicy and warm. She then collapsed onto me, her legs giving away. I held her close to me while she shivered and came again.

When she finally regained control, I held her face in my hands and kissed her lips. 'You are the most wonderful woman ever.' She smiled and held my dick in her hands. It throbbed. She pressed it hard and precum glistened her hand. She brought it to her lips, put her fingers in and licked it in a wild scoop. She said, 'You are not bad either.'

'Did you just eat my cum?' I asked in disbelief. She gave me her trademark grin, winked and said, 'That's just your precum silly. And you have no idea what all I can eat... or drink.' She held my dick in her hand and walked out of the water taking me along.


I wish I can continue the story but I got to go now. I promise to add on but the sole reason I'm revealing it to you women out there, is that you vote and you comment. Looking forward for some encouragement. From here the story gets hotter, wilder, kinkier.