The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna Jones continues her studies at a private school.
2.2k words
4.27
29.7k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones had always been a good girl. And she was now trying to be a good girl for Professor Dong. While it was true that her definition of "good" had drifted somewhat in the few weeks she had been enrolled at the Cock Whore Academy, she felt that she was essentially a decent, kind person. She had always tried to respect and obey her elders; it's just that her elders had never treated her like a whore before.

And the fact of the matter was, as much as she was reluctant to admit it to herself at first, Anna actually liked being called a "cock whore". With the passage of time, she began to understand that this label fit her to a 't' and that it was foolish not to embrace this new reality that was opening up before her in her young life.

For the last four weeks, Anna had done precisely as she had been told. She had stopped shaving and waxing her little cunt completely, and each day in his office, Professor Dong had examined her little mound, and remarked on how quickly she was developing a thick bush of rich, golden hairs. Sometimes he would eat her pussy as a reward for being such a "good student", and when Anna felt the sting from Dong's razor stubble on her soft inner thighs, her little pussy would swell with desire and begin to absolutely drip with her own natural juices.

Almost every day, Anna would go down on her knees and suck Professor Dong's enormous prick. She had learned to expertly take his hairy ballsack in her little mouth, and to swirl her soft tongue around his fat, uncircumcized cockhead, gently teasing the frenulum until his dick twitched and pulsed and spurted a thick load of man cream into her waiting mouth.

It had taken her several weeks, but Anna had also, finally, learned to deep throat Dong's penis without gagging, and without feeling as if she was being asphyxiated. -He had told her to lie on his couch on her back, with her head extended over the edge of the seat cushions, and in this position, with her mouth and her throat forming one continuous, relatively straight passage, Dong had proceeded to push his thick prick in and out, in and out, of her little mouth, training her, he said, as if she was a sword swallower in a circus.

"Just think of your mouth as a cunt, Anna," Dong had told her, "and let me fuck it good." Sometimes, for fun, he would pinch her nostrils shut as he had the full length of his dick shoved to the very back of her throat, just to see how long she could go without taking a breath of air. At other times, Dong had Anna practice her dirty talking, insisting that, each time he pulled his penis from her mouth, she would tell him that she was "a dirty slut", or a "cock whore", and that, more than anything else in her life, she "desperately needed to be used by a man" who would take all her holes, exclusively for his own pleasure.

When the mood struck him, Dong would pull his engorged member from Anna's wet, sucking little mouth and proceed to shoot a thick load of jizz all over her pretty face. "He's such a kind man," Anna thought to herself, "and so considerate. -He always does his best to keep his cum out of my eyes, because he says he knows how much that can sting."

But Professor Dong sensed that Anna Jones loved to be humiliated, and publicly shamed, so he had no compulsions whatsoever about ordering her to leave his office with thick strands of cocksnot hanging from her chin, and dripping from her perky little nose, and plastering her freckled cheeks and forehead. -"Thank you for cumming on this cock whore's face, sir," Anna would say, and Dong would smile broadly, helping Anna to her feet, and slapping her little peach of an ass as she tottered through the door on her six inch spiked heels.

Every night, just as she had been told, Anna lay in bed, completely naked, and lubed up her dildo and her little pink fuckhole. It turned her on immensely to know that Professor Dong, and who knew who else, would be watching her through the camera hidden in the overhead light. And even though Anna had usually masturbated in bed using just her fingers on her little clit, she discovered that there was something both delicious and depraved about easing a big rubber dick deep into her little snatch and thinking about the smell and taste of Dong's prick, and about how big and firm his cockhead felt in her mouth, and about how warm and thick his man cream was on her tongue when she teased him until he exploded.

When she thought about sucking cock, and pushing Dong's foreskin back using only her tongue, Anna could barely control herself. She positively pounded her little pink hole with her dildo, paying careful attention to her little g-spot, and when she felt her toes begin to curl, and the muscles in her cunt begin to contract powerfully on that fat rubber dick, just about squeezing it out of her slit, she would look with her big blue eyes straight into the camera above her bed and cry out, "I'm coming, daddy!" -And cum she did. Over and over again. Sometimes Anna would fuck herself like this for more than an hour before she exhausted herself. Often, when she awoke in the morning, she would discover that her pussy was still slick with her own juices, and that the big dildo she had used the night before was lying, tangled in the sheets between her legs, because she had been too cum drunk after a dozen orgasms to even clean it off and put it back in the briefcase that her professor had given her.

Yes, Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl.

Anna Receives a Spanking

As good, and as obedient, as Anna was, she wasn't perfect. And her professor had never said that there wasn't room for improvement in her attitude, deportment, and behaviour.

Although she tried to always follow Professor Dong's instructions, Anna found that after four weeks, the hair that was growing around her little asshole was beginning to itch terribly. At first, she tried just to ignore the uncomfortable feeling, but then she began to obsess over it. -She simply could not get it out of her mind.

"I'll just pluck a few of these stray hairs with a pair of tweezers," thought Anna. "Professor Dong will never even notice." -But notice he did, the very next day.

"Didn't I tell you, Anna, that you were never, under any circumstances, to wax, or shave, or trim the hairs on your little cunt?" Dong said.

"Well, sir, to beg your pardon, sir, I didn't trim the hairs on my cunt. You can see that I never touched the hair on my pussy at all. I just plucked a few stray hairs from around my asshole. -It was starting to itch. It was really bothering me."

"Obviously, you weren't listening very closely to me, Anna. Or perhaps you're being deliberately disobedient. Are you trying to test me, young lady? -I specifically told you not to touch a single hair between your legs, and that included your asshole, my dear girl."

"I'm very sorry, sir," Anna stammered, looking rather sheepish, and staring at the floor.

"Well, Anna Jones, 'sorry' doesn't feed the bulldog....Come over here, you little slut, and position yourself across my lap. Raise your skirt, and put your bum up in the air. -You're about to receive the first of many spankings."

Anna couldn't believe what she was hearing. Yes, it was true that Professor Dong had warned her that she would be spanked for any number of transgressions at Cock Whore Academy, but somehow, she didn't really believe that the teaching staff would actually go through with such a threat.

Dumbfounded, but doing precisely what she had been told, so as to avoid any further accusations of disobedience to school rules, Anna positioned herself across Dong's lap, and raised her tiny skirt to expose her little peach of an ass to her professor.

"Put your hands at your sides, Anna, and keep them there. Try not to struggle and squirm too much. If you feel the need to cry, by all means do so, my dear, but remember that no amount of begging or pleading will end your spanking one second sooner than I deem appropriate. Is that clear, Anna?"

"Yes, sir" was all that Anna Jones was able to say, feeling very much like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

Professor Dong placed his left hand on the small of Anna's back, as if to anchor her in place, and then he raised his right hand and brought it down with a tremendous smack, right on the little strawberry blonde's bare bum.

Anna's whole body spasmed uncontrolably as Dong's powerful hand descended upon her tender flesh. She cried out in pain, and astonishment, and bit her lower lip, in a feeble attempt to stifle her cries.

"Take that, you little cock whore," Dong admonished, as his hand came down on her left cheek, and then her right, in rapid succession.

"Please stop, sir. I can't take this anymore," Anna sobbed.

"Why we're only getting warmed up, Anna. -Those are just a few gentle swats to warm up your ass and to acclimatize your flesh to the feeling of your instructor's hand."

And then, Anna Jones' punishment really began.

Harder and harder, it seemed, Professor Dong rained down a series of thunderous smacks on Anna's bare bum. What had been a warm, tingling sensation now burned like fire, as he concentrated his blows first on one cheek, and then on the other. Then he used his left hand to hold her cheeks apart, bringing his right hand down with as much force as he could on the soft silky skin at the top of her inner thighs.

By this point, Anna was crying like a baby. Tears poured down her face, as she sobbed and moaned and begged Dong to stop.

"It's ok, Anna. Go ahead and cry like a good girl. Tell daddy how much it hurts. Tell daddy what you want."

Sobbing almost uncontrollably, Anna sputtered, "I need...I need...daddy...to...I need to...suck your cock."

"You need to suck my cock, Anna? And why would that be, my dear?"

"Because I'm a cock whore, daddy.... And the only thing I'm really good for is... sucking dick and swallowing cum."

"That's not true, Anna," Dong chuckled, as much to himself as to the eighteen year old girl who was squirming on his lap. "Your cunt is good for fucking too."

And with that, Dong roughly pushed Anna off his lap. The little blonde immediately fell to her knees, and like a starving person desperate for sustenance, unbuckled her professor's pants and pulled his dick out of his shorts with her little hands

"You're spanking isn't over, Anna," Dong explained, reaching for a leather-covered paddle with a long handle that he had placed on the edge of his couch.

"You will now proceed to suck me off, girl, but you must do it carefully. Keep your lips over your teeth, Anna, and don't you dare bite or graze the head of my fat prick with those pearly whites of yours."

Anna looked up, adoringly, at this powerful older man, and nodded in agreement.

Professor Dong reached over Anna's left shoulder, and delivered the first blow with the leather paddle to her tender asscheeks, which were already a bright shade of crimson from his open-handed administrations.

Anna found the pain to be excruciating at first, and she jumped and twiched with every blow. Although her ass was on fire, she managed to concentrate on her mouth, shaping it like a wet cunt, just as Dong had taught her, and being sure to cover her teeth with her lips.

And then she discovered that the more she sucked on Professor Dong's fat cock, the more it seemed to pacify her. The tears were streaming down her face, she was coughing, and spitting, and gagging, and yet she felt completely contented for the first time in her young life.

There was nothing she wanted in life besides to kneel before this handsome, middle aged man and slobber all over his huge, uncut prick. Suddenly, everything became clear to Anna. All she wanted to do with her life was to suck men's cocks and swallow their cum. Gallons and gallons of cum.

Between taking mouthfuls of Dong's big penis, and smacks on her ass with the leather paddle, Anna looked up at her professor with her big blue eyes and confessed: "I know who I am now, Professor Dong. -I'm a cock whore."

And with that, Dong's prick twitched and pulsed in the young girl's mouth, spurting thick ropes of spunk onto her teeth and tongue...which she dutifully swallowed, like the good girl she was.