The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna gets her little hole poled.
2k words
4.45
32.7k
20

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl, and she was determined to make the most of the new opportunity that had presented itself to her. She did everything she could to please Professor Dong, so that she would receive high marks at Cock Whore Academy and qualify for a full scholarship in the second semester.

Anna thought of her poor father, who had recently been part of what was now euphemistically called a "workforce imbalance correction." -In other words, the upper management at the sardine processing plant where he had worked his whole life had canned his ass, just so they could see the value of their stock go up a quarter point in the next fiscal quarter. -The only job he could get now was a part time position folding jeans at The Gash, which paid only minimum wage and offered no job security, no benefits, and no pension of any kind.

Anna's big sister Emily was, if anything, worse off than her father. At least her father wasn't jerking off middle aged drunks with his voice for pennies on the dollar at Knight Flush. And he didn't have a quarter of a million dollars in student loans from the local state college that would likely never be paid back in his lifetime, as he polished his fat ass on the couch in the basement and dreamed of having a gallery show of his own.

When her father lost his job at the sardine factory, Anna's mother decided that she had to go back to work too. All she could get was a shift at Captain Ahab's, making eight dollar lattes for the very people who had fired her husband and destroyed her daughters' chances of ever making enough money to lead a decent middle class life.

Anna's mother had been an elementary school teacher at one time. But the right-wing, crypto fascists in Washington had broken her union, reduced her pay to less than what she could make slinging hash in a diner, and to add insult to injury, made her job impossible, with curriculum expectations and a workload that two twenty-five year olds, high on crystal meth, could never have accomplished with a class of ten year olds, addicted to high fructose corn syrup and their cell phones,

Between the three of them, they were barely making enough money to pay the monthly rent on a crumby, one bedroom apartment, and to buy baloney and white bread for sandwiches.

Anna knew she had to do something. She had to work as hard as she could, in order to help her family and save them from economic ruin, in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Default Credit Swap Speculators.

And at this particular prep school, being a "good girl" and "working hard" meant sucking cock and swallowing cum on a daily basis. It meant never wearing panties, and never touching a hair on her cunt, her thighs, her tummy, or her asshole. It meant demonstrating the Cock Whore Academy motto-"Those Balls Aren't Going to Suck Themselves" with every male she came across on campus -from the President of the College, to the janitors who swept the cafeteria floors after lunch. And it meant stretching her little cunt with progressively bigger and bigger dildos, each and every night, in anticipation of the day that her professor would pole her little pink hole until she cried.

And when the big day came, Anna thought she had prepared herself well. She had learned to take the biggest dildo in Professor Dong's briefcase deep in her little snatch, to feel the rubber head of the dick touch the tip of her cervix on the in-stroke, and to cum so hard that she could push the dong out of her fuckhole just by squeezing her cunt muscles.

As she walked down the hall to Dong's office, teetering on her six inch heels, and tugging at the back of her kilt in a vain attempt to get it to cover her ass cheeks, Anna noticed how wet she was. She was so excited at the prospect of finally being fucked by her handsome professor that her juices were beginning to run down her leg.

Professor Dong was gracious and gregarious, as always. He invited her into his office, instructed her to sit down on his leather couch and spread her legs, and proceeded to eat her pussy to half a dozen powerful orgasms. -And then he kicked off his shoes, removed his socks, unbuckled his belt, pulled off his trousers and boxers, and positioned the fat, uncut head of his enormous dick at the tiny, tender opening to Anna's little snatch.

Gently, he moved the big head of his cock back and forth along her little labia, poking at her clit and teasing this pulsing rosebud of flesh before easing his cockhead inside the wet slit of his little strawberry blonde student.

"I'm just going to put the head of my cock inside you now, Anna. Just the head," Dong said, smiling down at Anna, who looked up at her professor with her big green eyes, filled with an odd mixture of adoration, fear, and anticipation.

"OOOh, it's so big, Professor Dong. Please go slowly, sir. Please take this whore's cunt slowly, sir," Anna replied, "because I'm just so tiny, and well, you're just so big."

"It's a tight fit, Anna," Dong replied, smiling at her broadly, "but trust me my dear girl, I owe it to you as my student, and to the entire Academy, to do everything in my power to make it fit."

"Now take a deep breath, Anna, while I put in just three inches. Only three inches, Anna."

Anna Jones was a good girl. -She did as she was told.

With a look of intense concentration on his face, and proceeding very slowly and with great tenderness, Dong sank three inches of his thick fuck pole into Anna's wet little hole.

Dong now began to move the fat mushroom crown on his huge, uncut head back and forth, back and forth, slowly and gently teasing Anna's little g-spot. -After a few minutes of this, he could feel the muscles in her cunt begin to contract around his girthy shaft, trying to pull him in deeper into her pussy. Her breathing became more heavy, and he could feel her juices coating his girthy shaft. Suddenly, Dong noticed that Anna's legs were quivering, and that her little tummy was shaking, and her eyes widened as she squealed and cried out "I'm going to come, daddy!"

"That's a good girl, Anna," Dong replied, "that's a good cock whore," and Anna felt her face and chest flush, and an aching feeling spread throughout her whole little mound, as her cunt muscles squeezed and released, and squeezed and released her professor's big prick.

And then, putting both hands under her little peach of an ass and gripping her cheeks firmly in his big, powerful hands, Dong instructed Anna to "take a deep breath, sweetie, and just relax."

With that, Professor Dong buried all eight inches of his enormous cock balls-deep inside the eighteen year old girl.

"Oh my God, sir!" Anna Jones cried, "There's no way I can take all of your penis in my cunt. I just can't do it."

"On the contrary, Anna, you can take it, and you will take it. -Do you want to get an 'A' on your report card for Cunt Fucking, or not? Do you have any interest at all in obtaining a full scholarship to study here at the Cock Whore Academy next semester?"

"Yes, sir," was all that Anna could stammer, between fits of sobbing.

"So tell me, Anna Jones, what is that little space between your legs called?"

"That's my fuckhole, sir."

"Correct, Anna. And what does a slut like you do with her fuckhole?"

"She get's it poled with a big dick as often as possible."

"And?" encouraged Dong...

"As deeply, and as hard as possible, sir."

"And so what do you want me to do in the present situation, Anna. At this crucial juncture in your education at this school?"

"Please fuck my cunt, sir, " Anna dutifully replied. "Fuck my little fuckhole hard and deep, and fill me with your warm white man cream."

"Whatever you say, Anna," Dong grinned, as he roughly pulled Anna's legs up over his shoulders, and he bore down on the little coed and began to really pound her cunt with vigour.

Anna was startled by the force that Dong used in plunging his penis in and out of her soaking wet snatch. Just to feel the weight of this powerful man in his mid-forties, pinning her down on the couch, excited her enormously. And every time he buried his dick in her up to the hilt, she could feel his heavy nutsack, filled with spunk, nestled against the silky smooth crack of her little bum.

Dong kept on pounding her, through so many orgasms that she lost count of them all. Her little cunt was sore now, far more sore than it was even when she had spent hours in her bed at night playing with the largest dildo that her professor had given her.

The hairs on Professor Dong's chest tickled Anna's erect nipples, and her big milky tits, with their huge areolas and thick, pointy nipples, mashed against his muscular chest, positively ached with desire, sending a little wave of pleasure through her body and directly to the very tip of her throbbing, engorged clitoris.

"Please cum in this cock whore's cunt, sir" Anna begged, biting her lower lip, and attempting not to cry, as her little hands clung to Dong's sculpted ass and tried to pull him deeper, on every downstroke, into her little pink hole.

"Then tell me what you need, Anna," Professor Dong prompted her.

"I need, sir, ...I need...what I mean is...daddy, please spurt a thick load of spunk into your slutty daughter's little cunt. Let me feel your big dick pulse and twitch and spit its cocksnot deep inside my little fuckhole."

And with that, Dong could restrain himself no longer.

Grabbing Anna's ass roughly with his hands and forcing his big prick as deeply as it would go inside her, he felt her little cunt muscles spasming again -for maybe the tenth time- as she literally began to milk the spunk out of his dick and into her sopping little pink hole.

Anna gasped in surprise, and her eyes opened wide in excitement, as she felt Dong's dick begin to spurt. The head and shaft got even bigger inside her, stretching her little pussy to its very limits, and there was nothing sexier in the world, she thought at that moment, than to look at the expression of tortured bliss on her instructor's face as his penis pulsed and twitched and spat thick ropes of cocksnot deep inside her.

How warm, and wet, and delicious it felt! -Now Anna knew what her school friend Kathy Burke had meant when she said, "There's nothing healthier for a woman's cunt than the thick spunk of a man with a really big dick."

-Those were words of wisdom to ponder.

Anna lay there on the leather couch in Dong's office, nestled in her professor's powerful arms, while he kissed her nose, and her cheeks, and her lips, and playfully ran his hands over the thick blonde curls that covered her little mound, and pinched her strawberry coloured nipples.

How long did Anna lie like this with Professor Dong? -Actually, she had no idea. What she did know for certain was that she was cum drunk, and that she'd been "fucked stupid" as the lady at the lunch counter in the cafeteria had predicted, only a week before.

Anna Jones knew a couple of other things as well. She was a good girl. And a cock whore. And nothing was going to stop her from replacing Stupid Cunt as the head of the class at Cock Whore Academy next year.