The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna learns that a cock whore gets all her holes used.
1.7k words
4.27
31.6k
12
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Learns That A Cock Whore Gets All Her Holes Used

Pretty little strawberry blonde Anna Jones simply could not believe her ears. Did her professor really intend to put his big penis, which he had difficulty cramming into her pussy, into her tiny asshole? -She had never heard of anything so dirty and so depraved.

Since she had turned eighteen, it was true that Anna had given a few hand jobs, and the occasional blowjob, to boys she had really liked. But she had never experienced anything remotely like the things she had seen, and had participated in, with Professor Dong here at Cock Whore Academy.

"That gorgeous little ass of yours is just crying out to be bumfucked, Anna," Dong had confessed to her, laughing as he said so. "Your bum is perfectly heart-shaped, Anna, and that little mole on your left cheek is just adorable. And although your ass is shaped like a summer peach, and covered with a light golden down, it's really quite small, and...well...it almost looks vulnerable when I am spanking you. Believe me, my dear, it was quite a turn on the other day for me to hold those tiny cheeks in my hands as I buried my cock balls deep in your wet little hole."

"But sir," Anna protested, "I understand that my fuckhole was made to be poled by big dongs like yours, but I just don't think it's natural for you to try to stick your penis back there."

"Back there? You mean in your asshole? In your shithole?"

Anna blushed at Professor Dong's crude language. And the fact that he was old enough to be her father, and was so damn good looking, and had such a big dork, only added to the teenage girl's embarrassment.

"I'll tell you the truth, Anna. I always have been, and always will be, honest with you. While it's true that some women find the experience of anal sex to be unpleasant, messy, and painful, others find it to be amongst the most arousing of all sex acts for them, and they experience orgasms from anal intercourse that are better, and more powerful, than any they experience from vaginal insertion."

"If your asshole is properly prepared, Anna, and progressively stretched out with a series of dildos and butt plugs, and if you are sufficiently lubricated, and just relax your sphincter muscles, my dear, it should be easy to take even a penis as thick and as long as mine, deep into your ass-without it causing you any discomfort."

"And besides, Anna, you seem to really get off on being dominated and controlled, and a lot of women find themselves feeling very vulnerable and quite submissive when they're having their ass fucked hard and deep. On top of that, ass fucking is a bit messy, Anna, for obvious reasons, and that tends to make some women feel a bit humiliated by the act as well....Now, tell me the truth, Anna Jones: Doesn't it make your little slit wet when you're being humiliated sexually?"

"Sir, just listening to you tell me these things is making my little cunt slippery with my juices. -My panties would be soaked right now...if I was allowed to wear any."

Anna and Professor Dong both had a good laugh at that remark, and then he continued.

"Here's another important point for you to consider, and understand, and accept, Anna. -You are being trained to be a cock whore. And cock whores must get used to having all their holes used by men on a regular basis. If you wind up with an older man, he may be content to use your mouth and your cunt most of the time, but if you every wind up attached to a man under forty, who has been raised watching internet porn, well, let me just say that your little asshole is likely to get quite a workout."

"My advice to you, Anna, is to accept the fact that you're going to be bumfucked on a regular basis. It's a crucial aspect of your training at this Academy, and a key part of your sexual identity as a cock whore. And for these reasons, you might as well learn to like it, my dear."

"Do you think you can do this, Anna?"

"I'm a good girl, Professor Dong, but I'm also a cock whore...and I'll do as I am told," was all young Anna Jones could think to say.

"That's very encouraging, Anna. That's the right attitude to have. Now, let me explain your new homework assignment for the next two weeks."

And with that, Professor Dong presented Anna Jones with a second leather briefcase, this one containing a half a dozen butt plugs, each one bigger than the last. He explained to her that she was to start fucking herself in the ass every night while she was lying in bed, beginning, of course, with the smallest dildo she had. And he told her that when she didn't have a dildo in her ass, or she wasn't using the toilet, she was to have a butt plug in her little asshole at all times. -"It will stretch you out a bit, Anna, and you'll get used to the sensation of something big and hard being jammed up your little bum on an ongoing basis."

"And one more thing, Anna Jones," Dong warned. "Just as I expect you to continue to grow the bush on your little mound, I expect to find you wearing a butt plug at all times....If I ever catch you without one splitting your little peach, well, let's just say that you'll get a spanking that will make it very difficult for you to sit down for a couple of days."

Anna blushed at this statement. Although she feared the pain of being spanked by Professor Dong, she had to admit that there was something deliciously arousing and humiliating about it at the same time. Lying over this man's lap, and feeling the big bulge of his hard dick in his pants as she sobbed and cried was something Anna had thought a lot about at night, as she plunged a dildo deep into her slippery wet little snatch, and orgasmed over and over again.

Tentatively at first, and then with increasing self-confidence and gusto, Anna Jones followed Professor Dong's instructions and fucked herself in the ass with a dildo each and every night. To her amazement, she found the feeling of having a big rubber dong in her little bunghole indescribably pleasurable. She discovered that, if she pushed the head of the dick in at just the right angle, it hit her little g-spot and made her cum with an intensity that had the sweat pouring off her body and Kathy Burke banging on the wall with her one of her six-inch "fuck me pumps" and telling her to "shut the fuck up" because it was two in the morning, and she had a dozen ball sacks to suck the next morning.

When Anna thought of Professor Dong's huge cock violating her tender backdoor, she became so sexually aroused that she almost lost her rational mind. She teased and rubbed her little clit until her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and she came over and over again, shouting "I'm coming, daddy!" to the camera in the light fixture above her bed.

"The whole dormitory can hear that you're coming, Anna. Now close your whore mouth, and shut your legs for ten fucking minutes. I'm trying to get some goddamn sleep," Kathy Burke said, laughing to herself all the time.

After a session like this, Anna felt so cum drunk that she couldn't even get out of bed and stand up to get herself a drink of water. But she kept some cool water to drink, and some warm water to wash her cunt, on her night table next to her bed. And when she had finished with her dildo, she dutifully lubed up one of her butt plugs and shoved it deep up her little asshole before she rolled over onto her side and drifted off to sleep, sucking her thumb, and imagining that it was the fat, uncut head of Dong's cock.

Every day for two weeks, Professor Dong would inspect Anna Jones' asshole in his office, making sure that she had not plucked a single, solitary hair, and checking to make sure that her butt plug was firmly in place.

It felt indescribably good to have Dong eat her cunt to several powerful orgasms while her asshole was stretched wide with the butt plug. And it felt even better when he put his big dick in her little fuckhole and proceeded to pound her to a state of stupefaction.

Professor Dong could see how sexually aroused Anna always was, with her asshole violated like this. He knew that she was so wet that she would leave a puddle on the seat of the chair in the cafeteria where she ate her lunch with Kathy Burke, and that every time she shifted in her seat, or walked across a room, she would feel that big rubber plug in her bum. -This was one of the reasons why the Board of Directors at Cock Whore Academy had forbidden that their students wore panties. They knew that these little cotton briefs would be soaked with pussy juice all the time, and would require continual laundering, and if they were going to offer free tuition to the most promising young women who attended their school, well, they had to economize on something.

At the end of the two week period of working on her SATs -Supple Ass Training- as the school Code of Honor called it, Professor Dong told Anna to rest up and to give both her fuckhole and her asshole a break for an evening.

"Tomorrow, Anna Jones, if it's alright with you, I'd like to put my dick in your tiny little bum," said Dong.

"Sir," Anna Jones replied, "the truth is, I've been waiting for the last week for you to tell me that you wanted to split my little peach for me."

"That's a good girl, Anna," Professor Dong chuckled, as he gave his student a loud smack on the ass with his open hand, just about lifting her off the ground and propelling her out the door of his office.

"I am a good girl," Anna Jones replied. "And I'm also a cock whore who needs her ass fucked hard."